Session 17 July 2022

I remember the old Wikileaks leaks according to which at that time (~2009) Putin supported Tymoshenko's candidacy for president of Ukraine and was against Yanukovich, and Medvedev sold Yanukovich's candidacy simply because he was offended with Tymoshenko for always going straight to Putin instead of him to solve business. A questionable level of personality for a ruler of a state.
We can't know for sure if that story is true, but yeah, he seems to be much more dependant on emotions than Putin. One can read his recent posts on VK or Telegram to get an idea. But let's not give him a crown yet, future is still open.

A major feature of the Work done by others in this forum is how it motivates us in positive ways. And then, thanks to this spur, one week ago, or so, I wrote the ensuing comments along with its pictures below which at last I published in this post. I hope they can be helpful. Funny also that in some way they turned out to complete my casual triad which embraces my earlier 1st post and a 2nd post on that mysterious Arcadia. Many thanks for the collaboration of all you, including those in spirit.

Yes, I had indeed. But, as we can see, there is such abundance of oddness in Poussin painting Et in arcadia ego that one doesn’t even have to split it to notice it. Also, certainly, it is much more than just “found faces” when like gazing at a cloud as if nothing else around it is to look at. Now, you know, sure that as well other momentous works —such as Leonardo amidst others— carry secrets to be uncovered —art is a usual way for that.

By the way, due merits for the Session on July 12, 1997 where first was asked on that painting, and of course, to the C’s who gave us the tools —see 3rd quotation on Sessions— to find that concealed into it. In fact, with that said, is surprising how long this topic “slept” until recently it once again emerged to the daylight.

Okay. As yet I didn’t save all the mirror-imaging that I created but I’m sure anyone here can do it as good or better than me. Therefore, previously I recommended splitting it in accord to the spiral of Fibonacci, which happens to liken to the split face to face indicated by the C’s —see Session quotations—. For example, the “Fibonacci 3 section” and its mirror imaging brings an outstanding chalice as pointed out before my posts (see quotes) on this topic.​
603px-Ten_minutes.jpg

Alice through the looking-glass and her companions​

Now, in certain way is witty how this triad recalls “Alice” through the looking-glass. And then, like Alice, we could remind the same involvement of Castaneda when in the wilderness, on many occasions, he interacted and at times even talked with varied abnormal critters over there.

So, still inquiring on peculiar entities? Okay, I think one of those crypto “Cheshire Cats” that catches the sight is the lion-head that I presented in my prior mirror imaging. However the link between Atlantis and its ‘feline adoration’ seems not to be an important aspect:

So, considering the above quotes, could we postpone lion-gods for a moment?!! What then is significant when associated with the feline aspect? Maybe a possible destination, configuration, …both? Let’s listen the song of our bards:

Okay. Then there, in the 3rd section, also is found more faces of monkey-looks that peculiarly range from a young being until an old guy wearing a peculiar goatee. Interested? If so, play loose with slight juxtapositions of the mirror and you will meet them. Anyway,​

View attachment 61913
the mentioned elderly monkey (3rd section)

Now, I believe that that my recent post gave enough for further insights, in particular to those who till now didn’t know much on that painting. Nevertheless, since there are also those who for some time have already been Working such topic, and I was asked for more, then I think best I could do is recalling the “shadowy chalice” —Fibonacci 3 section— revealed before in the first mirror imaging (see 2nd quotation). Important details (apart from faces), even if small, should appear …I bet on that. Remember, counting and numbers are a chief advice from the C’s. Moreover, they in some sessions mention a chalice, e.g.:

What a riddle, no?!! Then I could say to myself, “have faith, all that that C’s tell us is within our comprehension.” If so, we could pause a second for taking a deep breath and then just having fun. That is, at first without much longing, we just could play with the below earlier version of Arcadia:
430px-Nicolas_Poussin_-_Et_in_Arcadia_ego_%28premi%C3%A8re_version%29.jpg

Now, over the first 5 sections mirror-image it and plus take the negative. Furthermore, I suggest to reproduce like exactly the image seen next and then seek under the “lake” ….and you will see an interesting piece not showed here. Anyway, for now while picking one sample, there we find like the lovely prow of a ship breaking through the water. Maybe should I have posted this stuff in the ‘Creative Acts’ section? :-P
That is a most interesting result. In both paintings of The Shepherds of Arcadia are figures who were crew members of the ship known as the Argo - of Jason and the Argonauts fame. They include Heracles (Hercules), Castor, Pollux and Asclepius. As I have mentioned before, the female shepherdess may be the persona of Ariadne, Demeter or Persephone (harvest and mother goddesses). However, another female deity is brought into play when you consider the Argo. That goddess is Hera, the daughter of Cronus and sister of Zeus. The Argo was constructed by the shipwright Argus, and its crew were specially protected by the goddess Hera during their adventures. Moreover, the prow of the ship was made with a special piece of oak and was said to be able to speak with a human voice and could tell oracles. It may even have been an effigy of Hera herself.

I attach a link to an article written by the late alternative researcher Philip Coppens, which discusses the two Poussin paintings and looks at the astrological significance of the figures in the paintings - which may signify that Poussin was really presenting us with a star map. See: The Shepherds of Arcadia - Eye Of The Psychic

As further evidence of what else Poussin may have been up to in his paintings here is an interesting extract from the session dated 28 June 1997:​

Q: Okay. Back to Mr. Mann. He says that he has found, through applications of "mystery" teachings, and certain personal enlightenments, as well as the application of sacred geometry principles, the exact location on earth where one can transcend space and time, as he puts it. Is there such a place?

A: There are "points" where this process is facilitated more easily, but it is the process which is most key, not the locator. It has to do with magnetic field meridian conjunctions.

Q: Okay, he suggested that I look at Pouisson's painting 'Winter,' for clues.

A: Yes, go see the painting mentioned. There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals, and the suggestions we gave you for your inground pool design!

Q: Well, he described it as a figure of Noah clinging to a horse between two pillars. Other than the alchemical symbols I have discovered through etymology and philology, for the horse, what other implications does this figure suggest?

A: Maybe it is something about either the notation of the "knight," or the gas nebula in Orion. By the way, Laura, have you contemplated the life of your father and what led him to his drug addiction and destruction? Hmmmm? Big clues to be found there?? And, if so, what? What indeed!!

1659655758455.png
Winter or the Flood by Nicolas Poussin
Additional food for thought there I think.

I found your reference to Alice Through the Looking Glass intriguing because that work by Lewis Carroll is an esoteric masterpiece in itself. What did Poussin and Carroll have in common? They may have both been Rosicrucians. See my earlier posts on Carroll's background and the mathematical/esoteric references in his work Session 23 April 2022 and Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers.

The Orphic Circle to which Carroll belonged would appear to have been a Rosicrucian 19th Century front organisation. Its very name seems to be drawn from Orpheus and may also connect with the ancient Ophites - the collective name for several gnostic sects which regarded the serpent (Greek, ὄφις; Hebrew, "naḥash"; hence called also Naasseni) as the image of creative wisdom. The Ophites, Cainites, Sethites, Naasseni, etc., declared the serpent of paradise to be wisdom itself (σοφία) Sophia, since wisdom had come to the earth through the knowledge of good and evil which the serpent had brought. This serpent connection may even lead us to the oldest known secret society called the Brotherhood of the Serpent, as described in William Bramley's work The Gods of Eden, which the Rosicrucians may be just a modern branch of.

Hence in Poussin's painting and Carroll's book, we see two Rosicrucians passing on hidden esoteric knowledge for those with eyes to see.

N.B. Like you I wonder if these posts on Poussin and his paintings should be moved to a separate thread of their own, where others can mull over what has been discovered and add their own thoughts. Indeed, I might even suggest that a thread is created for Carroll's work as well, since the C's have mentioned it more than once in the transcripts and I am sure there are golden nuggets to mine within it for those who can see the esoteric and hyperdimensional scientific references buried within the text.

I am happy to leave that decision to the moderators.​

Well, it I seems always good when a thread remains active with all creativity possible being networked via it, specially threads of Sessions. In this spirit, I use to wonder that posts potentially are also doors of inspiration to eventual visitors who find this site for the 1st time. Just some thoughts. :whistle:

Anyway…. next a few replies.
The Orphic Circle to which Carroll belonged would appear to have been a Rosicrucian 19th Century front organisation. Its very name seems to be drawn from Orpheus and may also connect with the ancient Ophites - the collective name for several gnostic sects which regarded the serpent (Greek, ὄφις; Hebrew, "naḥash"; hence called also Naasseni) as the image of creative wisdom.

Yes, and I have before mentioned a possible connection between Naassenes/Ophites and Poussin when giving references to the post on Poussin of Shugborough. However, I never investigated if Orphic is derived from the Ophites, but the ‘ophite’ (from Greek) refers to “serpent”, and it seems they, the “Ophites,” worshipped the “serpent wisdom.” Yet, some say that Hippolytus may have invented the term "Ophite" just to describe the Gnostics.
[Now, since that monument is also a tomb, then the line with the “D” & “M,” some claim, could be like those in the Roman tombs where used to be carvedDis Manibus.] Well, I can tell that the latter sentence is Latin for “Shades of Pluto”, that is to say a memorial for the spirits that transited to the realm of Hades (Pluto), who is the god of the lands of the Hell.

Don't forget that Pluto's equivalent to the Egyptians was Osiris. I have suggested that the dismemberment of Osiris might be a reference to the dismantling of a machine that employed the Grail in some way. If the Grail was subsequently buried (and later rediscovered), it might connect to the idea that it was the Lord of the Underworld and was resurrected once found.​

Hmm, I had to ponder on the remark above. Plus, then I have the next quotation:​
Osiris and the Egyptian resurrection —by Wallis Budge

The Egyptians connected Apisbull god, both living and dead, with Osiris. He was the son of Osiris, as well as of Ptah, and was the " living image of Osiris"; he was said to have been begotten by a ray of light falling from the moon upon his dam. After the death of his body, his soul was thought to go to heaven, where it joined itself to Osiris, and formed with him the dual god Asar-Hepi, or Osiris-Apis. Early in the Ptolemaic Period the Greeks ascribed to this dual god the attributes of Pluto or Hades, and Graecized the Egyptian names under the form "Serapis," who henceforth became the principal object of worship of both Egyptians and Greeks.​

In spite of the overhead notes, I suspect that an eventual similarity between Pluto and Osiris may be as consequence of a borrowing. But until occurring that result, meanwhile Pluto and Osiris would have different meanings. But this view may be for some fault of my part. That all said, came to my mind some Mesoamerica and Vedic tales where some god-likes are also dismembered. Thus see, when looking the Osiris exhibited in the hieroglyphs of the Egyptian pyramids, monuments and tombs —such as the Book of the Dead, Pyramids’ Texts, Book of the Faiyum, Book of the Am-Tuat, Book of Gates, etc. — he stands as a mummified god in the way to a resurrection. In this latter sense we could associate him with the Christ story. Indeed, I think I read elsewhere claims of Osiris as source for part of the Gospels.

Meanwhile notice that similar worldwide Plutonian characters —e.g. Greek Hades, the Nordic goddess Hel, the Vedic Yama, and some chthonic gods of Mesoamerica— are all living, while only Osiris is dead and waiting for a revivification. In fact, perhaps the major tale of Hades (Pluto) was his kidnapping of Persephone-Kore, the daughter of Demeter, who becomes his hellish spouse. Which then have some parallels when considering the cohorts of other infernal kings like for example, Yama, and in some way Hel if considered Loki as her companion.

So, if may I suggest, seems best fruitful pursuing the Grail, i.e. the Holy Cup, where we find the “sheets of rain” like said the C’s. “Sheets”?!!! Then maybe we should considerer the Medieval stories of the Grail to accomplish a deep understanding here, after all was this also that the C’s have pointed out to us. Oh, also the C’s notes on the Arthurian Perceval. You know, contemplation is part of the Work. And yes, amidst other pointed notices, one notable perception was that Poussin’s characters seem like the crew of the Argo, …which does coincide with the last mirror-imaging?!​

Arcadia shepherds earlier, 5th sect, prow.jpg
Ship’s bow splashing the watery surface —Poussin’s 5th section
I found your reference to Alice Through the Looking Glass intriguing because that work by Lewis Carroll is an esoteric masterpiece in itself. What did Poussin and Carroll have in common?

176px-Serapis_Pio-Clementino_Inv689_n2.jpg

Serapis

Above, we can now compare Serapis’ hat to the “hat” wore by the “lion” showed in earlier post on Poussin. Then with all that till here alluded, I regard Lewis Carroll, author of Alice, truly informative along with the synchronic illustrations of his “arcane” tales. For example notice the focal point of the picture of Alice that I showed before, and then the elements and characters over there.​
603px-Ten_minutes.jpg
All they may be relevant but if nothing else, then at least we see there a standing cup —and the character “Hatter” drinking “tea” in it— also the bread, and a lion in the cloudy shadows. Funny as those elements (cup, bread, …lion?) recall the Last Supper.
600px-The_Last_Supper_-_Leonardo_Da_Vinci_-_High_Resolution_32x16.jpg

Last Supper by Leonardo​

Of course the “hatter” is not Christ, nevertheless from this we can cite a “meal of Osiris” because —tells us W. Budge— Osiris also was identified with the "Bull of heaven," and, according to one view, the Egyptians hoped to eat bull's flesh and to drink milk in the Other World.​

I've found an interesting Twitter thread about mRNA vaccines and virus recombination. It might be, that the Monkeypox vaccine will likely assist with recombinations and make a ground for "space virus":

What a mess...
So, this same person continues his speculations. Keep in mind that this is highly speculative and that we cannot verify if he's a microbiologist or not (he revealed parts of his identity and it seems that he is), but boy, this fits the space-virus recombination theory so well...
I spoke to my former boss from one of the world's leading scientific institutions... If the number of MPXV2022 cases continues to increase, and the vaccines continue to be injected into especially immunocompromised people and children - something like ELE may occur.

Something unusual is happening at the molecular level, and some molecular biologists have a suspicion of what it is, although it's not biologically anything special, it has NOT AT ALL been taken into account by the people designing mmRNA and adDNA vaccines, and now just because it has been applied to billions of people and repeatedly - the effect has gained evolutionary significance and may not be stopped by any intervention but only the formation of a new biological balance after what will be the greatest biological catastrophe in human history.

Unfortunately, there are also many indications that if these observations are correct, Europeans, Americans, and Australians - generally Westerners and whites - will suffer the most. Secondly, they may be Asians. Africans will suffer the least. It is very possible today, the so-called based on the recognition of this molecular mechanism that Europeans and other Westerners will be decimated by what could be called an ultraorthopoxvirus, but not only that - it is possible that a type of HIV-3 may soon emerge.

I would add that the lie of experts - some aware and some not - is that they treated mmRNA and adDNA vaccines in the same way as classic vaccines with a protein antigen, which was a FATAL mistake because classic vaccines do not interfere with molecular mechanism of RNA and DNA like mmRNA and adDNA vaccines, and it is this specific interaction between mmRNA / adDNA and the host DNA that will cause a possible biological catastrophe.
The key is to determine what vaccines and how were vaccinated people infected now with MPXV2022.

Finally, I will only add that the current MPXV2022 mutation rate is on average 9x higher than other Orthopoxviruses and MPXV from previous epidemics.
MPXV2022 = monkeypox
ELE = he did not develop the abbreviation

Someone asked: is it possible to somehow defend against it?
If these mechanisms do not cease - as we will learn from the decreases in MPXV infection and not the increases - it will rather not, because it will mean that processes that are effectively replicating, recombining, and bypassing especially the innate immune and cellular responses. You can take care of strengthening your immunity with vitamins, movement, food, and count on survival if you catch such a new ultra-virus, which unfortunately may turn out to be very, very difficult because each of these 3 viruses has different and complementary escape routes. In other words, if they are combined in one ultra-virus that has the general characteristics of MPXV - such a virus will be virtually impossible to contain by the immune system and possibly also not by MVA, mmRNA / adDNA vaccine. Only drugs can do anything else.

It seems that there is really something to the monkeypox mutation rate:

Last edited:
Maybe this video will answer some of your questions:

CIA investigates anomalous event that triggered LIGHT APPARITION at a secret facility -
(English version)

or (in Russian) -

-------------------------------
So, the case concerns some documents recently declassified by the CIA (not completely) about the events that took place in the USSR. What do we know about it? Back in 1984, the USSR tested a certain technology / weapon called "cold explosion", the essence of which is to generate a huge amount of energy and transfer it WITHOUT LOSS over a long distance (thousands of kilometers) using a "space-time gap", through a kind of portal or pipeline.
The device that produces and transmits (at a distance) this energy is named in the documents as a "large scalar interferometric transmitter".

At the other end of the pipeline (at a selected point) an explosion occurs, more than 240 km in diameter, according to CIA documents (as strong as a nuclear bomb, but without the release of radiation and gamma radiation), causing instantaneous freezing (cooling) of space (and any objects there) . Approximately how mammoths with green grass in their mouths instantly froze - bang, and you turn into ice in a second. You can even "freeze" entire cities with all the millions of people in them, if you have enough energy to do so, and if you decide to play evil god.
At the same time, the video mentions the Aharonov-Bohm effect, as well as the fact that with the help of a "large scalar interferometric transmitter" one can both "absorb" energy in the desired sector of space, and "allocate" it. That is, you can either "freeze" the desired area, or "fry" it.

If all this information is true (not fiction or disinformation), then this "cold explosion" (or "hot") is such a powerful technology that the hydrogen bomb, hypersonic missiles, railgun and other modern things from the news are all this compared to nothing more than toys in the hands of kindergarten children.
The wording I have highlighted basically describes what the writer Joseph P Farrell thinks the Great Pyramid at Giza was designed to achieve. In his opinion, the Pyramid was a large scalar interferometric energy transmitter (using phase conjugation to aim it), which delivered a destructive punch without releasing any harmful radiation. It worked by delivering a pulsed scalar wave (similar to Nicola Tesla' death ray concept) at the target tuned to its particular frequency, which then caused cavitation at the atomic and molecular level within the target that led to it blowing up or imploding. There would have been no warning nor any defence against it. I appreciate that Farrell has had a bad press on the Forum but that doesn't automatically make him wrong in his assumption, since in many ways the Giza Plateau site does have the feel about it of a military facility given its layout. If he is correct, it would mean that the Atlantean descendants who built the Great Pyramid were still carrying on their wars of aggression 2000 years after the destruction of their former civilisation.​

Well, it I seems always good when a thread remains active with all creativity possible being networked via it, specially threads of Sessions. In this spirit, I use to wonder that posts potentially are also doors of inspiration to eventual visitors who find this site for the 1st time. Just some thoughts. :whistle:

Anyway…. next a few replies.

Yes, and I have before mentioned a possible connection between Naassenes/Ophites and Poussin when giving references to the post on Poussin of Shugborough. However, I never investigated if Orphic is derived from the Ophites, but the ‘ophite’ (from Greek) refers to “serpent”, and it seems they, the “Ophites,” worshipped the “serpent wisdom.” Yet, some say that Hippolytus may have invented the term "Ophite" just to describe the Gnostics.

Hmm, I had to ponder on the remark above. Plus, then I have the next quotation:

In spite of the overhead notes, I suspect that an eventual similarity between Pluto and Osiris may be as consequence of a borrowing. But until occurring that result, meanwhile Pluto and Osiris would have different meanings. But this view may be for some fault of my part. That all said, came to my mind some Mesoamerica and Vedic tales where some god-likes are also dismembered. Thus see, when looking the Osiris exhibited in the hieroglyphs of the Egyptian pyramids, monuments and tombs —such as the Book of the Dead, Pyramids’ Texts, Book of the Faiyum, Book of the Am-Tuat, Book of Gates, etc. — he stands as a mummified god in the way to a resurrection. In this latter sense we could associate him with the Christ story. Indeed, I think I read elsewhere claims of Osiris as source for part of the Gospels.

Meanwhile notice that similar worldwide Plutonian characters —e.g. Greek Hades, the Nordic goddess Hel, the Vedic Yama, and some chthonic gods of Mesoamerica— are all living, while only Osiris is dead and waiting for a revivification. In fact, perhaps the major tale of Hades (Pluto) was his kidnapping of Persephone-Kore, the daughter of Demeter, who becomes his hellish spouse. Which then have some parallels when considering the cohorts of other infernal kings like for example, Yama, and in some way Hel if considered Loki as her companion.

So, if may I suggest, seems best fruitful pursuing the Grail, i.e. the Holy Cup, where we find the “sheets of rain” like said the C’s. “Sheets”?!!! Then maybe we should considerer the Medieval stories of the Grail to accomplish a deep understanding here, after all was this also that the C’s have pointed out to us. Oh, also the C’s notes on the Arthurian Perceval. You know, contemplation is part of the Work. And yes, amidst other pointed notices, one notable perception was that Poussin’s characters seem like the crew of the Argo, …which does coincide with the last mirror-imaging?!​

View attachment 62121
Ship’s bow splashing the watery surface —Poussin’s 5th section

176px-Serapis_Pio-Clementino_Inv689_n2.jpg

Serapis

Above, we can now compare Serapis’ hat to the “hat” wore by the “lion” showed in earlier post on Poussin. Then with all that till here alluded, I regard Lewis Carroll, author of Alice, truly informative along with the synchronic illustrations of his “arcane” tales. For example notice the focal point of the picture of Alice that I showed before, and then the elements and characters over there.​
603px-Ten_minutes.jpg
All they may be relevant but if nothing else, then at least we see there a standing cup —and the character “Hatter” drinking “tea” in it— also the bread, and a lion in the cloudy shadows. Funny as those elements (cup, bread, …lion?) recall the Last Supper.
600px-The_Last_Supper_-_Leonardo_Da_Vinci_-_High_Resolution_32x16.jpg

Last Supper by Leonardo​

Of course the “hatter” is not Christ, nevertheless from this we can cite a “meal of Osiris” because —tells us W. Budge— Osiris also was identified with the "Bull of heaven," and, according to one view, the Egyptians hoped to eat bull's flesh and to drink milk in the Other World.​
You make some very interesting observations here. However, I would like to pick up on a quote you made earlier:

Yes, I had indeed. But, as we can see, there is such abundance of oddness in Poussin painting Et in arcadia ego that one doesn’t even have to split it to notice it. Also, certainly, it is much more than just “found faces” when like gazing at a cloud as if nothing else around it is to look at. Now, you know, sure that as well other momentous works —such as Leonardo amidst others— carry secrets to be uncovered —art is a usual way for that.

We have focused on Nicolas Poussin's work here but I attach a link to a work by the German artist Hans Holbein (who was operating a century earlier than Poussin), which also contains a strange image of a skull plus a lot of other esoteric references. The painting concerned is The Ambassadors, which was painted in England when Holbein was based at the court of King Henry VIII.

1660046056166.png

Quoting from Wikipedia, see: Anamorphosis - Wikipedia

The Ambassadors is a painting of 1533 by Hans Holbein the Younger. Also known as Jean de Dinteville and Georges de Selve, it was created in the Tudor period, in the same year Elizabeth I was born. Franny Loyle speculates that Elizabeth's mother, Anne Boleyn, then Queen of England, might have commissioned the painting as a gift for Jean de Dinteville, the ambassador portrayed on the left in the painting. As well as being a double portrait, the painting contains a still life of several meticulously rendered objects, the meaning of which is the cause of much debate. It incorporates a much-cited example of anamorphosis in painting.

"Anamorphosis" is a distorted projection requiring the viewer to occupy a specific vantage point, use special devices, or both to view a recognizable image.

There are two main types of anamorphosis: perspective (oblique) and mirror (catoptric). More complex anamorphoses can be devised using distorted lenses, mirrors, or other optical transformations.

An oblique anamorphism forms an affine transformation of the subject. Early examples of perspectival anamorphosis date to the Renaissance of the fifteenth century and largely relate to religious themes.

With mirror anamorphosis, a conical or cylindrical mirror is placed on the distorted drawing or painting to reveal an undistorted image. The deformed picture relies on laws regarding angles of incidence of reflection. The length of the flat drawing's curves are reduced when viewed in a curved mirror, such that the distortions resolve into a recognizable picture. Unlike perspective anamorphosis, catoptric images can be viewed from many angles. The technique was originally developed in China during the Ming Dynasty, and the first European manual on mirror anamorphosis was published around 1630 by the mathematician Vaulezard.

The Stone Age cave paintings at Lascaux may make use of anamorphic technique, because the oblique angles of the cave would otherwise result in distorted figures from a viewer's perspective.

And guess what, Leonardo da Vinci got involved with the technique as well:

Artists' experimentation with optics and perspective during the Renaissance advanced anamorphic technique, at a time when science and religious thought were equally important to its growth in Europe:  Leonardo's Eye by Leonardo da Vinci, included in the Codex Atlanticus (1483-1518), is the earliest known example. He later completed several large-scale anamorphic commissions for the King of France. Giacomo Barozzi da Vignola credited Tommaso Laureti as the originator of a perspectival anamorphic technique in one of the earliest written descriptions in The Two Rules of Practical Perspective, compiled between 1530 and 1540 but not published until 1583. Many other descriptions and examples were created before 1583 without access to Vignola's work.

I attach a link to a youtube video of a very interesting analysis of The Ambassadors painting by an English art historian Susan Foister of the National Gallery in London, see:
. It is well worth watching in full.

When you look at the painting, you will see several implements and references that for me would later be linked to the Rosicrucians and the Freemasons. For example: the split compass or dividers, the "V" shape on the floor with a checkerboard pattern behind it (a device linked with both the Knights Templar and Freemasonry), navigational instruments, an octahedron sun dial on the table, which is a double tetrahedron. I am sure you can find more. These references suggest to me that the Rosicrucians may already have been active by the early 16th Century prior to Sir Francis Bacon's birth in 1561.

As Foister indicates, the fact that the hymn book on the table is a Lutheran hymn book points to the fact that the Reformation in Europe was already in full swing and 1533, the year the painting was executed, was also the year when the English Reformation under Henry VIII took legal shape when the Reformation Parliament (1532–1534) passed laws abolishing papal authority in England and declared Henry to be head of the Church of England. Hence, it is understandable that the French Ambassador and his young bishop friend should be concerned at the loss of Christian unity that was occurring in Western Europe and now in England.

You will also observe that the Ambassador's left knee is slightly bent in the pose he is adopting, which is something Laura has noted in many works of art (including Poussin's The Shepherds of Arcadia). Is the knee pointing to something in particular?

I don't think the strange elongated skull is necessarily just a reference to a 'memento mori' as Foister suggests. It is curious that the young French ambassador, Jean de Dinteville, came in fact from the Champagne district in France and not Burgundy as Foister states. One of the major towns in the Champagne district is Troyes, which is linked with the Knights Templar and with the Holy Grail stories, which first emerged in the late 12th Century with Chretien de Troyes' story of Percival. These stories would play an important part in kick starting the Renaissance. Can the skull depicted here be linked possibly with that shown in Poussin's first painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia and in David Tenier the Younger's painting of the Temptation of Saint Anthony, where a skull and a cross/crucifix also feature?

By the twentieth century, some artists wanted to renew the technique of anamorphosis for aesthetic and conceptual effect. One of these artists was the Spanish surrealist artist Salvador Dali. Dali used extreme foreshortening and anamorphism in his paintings and works. A glass floor installed in a room next to his studio enabled radical perspective studies from above and below. The Dalí Theatre and Museum features a three-dimensional anamorphic living-room installation; the Mae West Lips Sofa that looks like the face of the film star when seen from a certain viewpoint.: 156 : 28  Interestingly, Lacan also compared Holbein's 16th-century painting to Dali's imagery, rather than the other way around.

It should be noted that Dali was a friend of the French filmmaker and artist Jean Cocteau. Both men are suspected of being modern Rosicrucians who may be seen, therefore, to have been building on the older artistic traditions of da Vinci, Holbein and Poussin, who may have been a part of the early Rosicrucian underground tradition themselves.​

Q: (The Farmies) What is the "vital force" described by homeopathy? Is the vital force the same as chi? Is chi the flow of electricity?

A: Very close. But mainly the organizing of molecules within the information field.

There was an interesting incident in France around 1988. A scientist seemed to have found the scientific proof for the effectiveness of homeopathy and structured water. They absolutely destroyed him! But I bet you guys could get results from studying his work. Here’s the story.

There’s links to his papers and the original paper in Nature as well. Really shows how these “scientific” journals act as screening devices for the PTB. But between HBOT and perhaps a scientific understanding of homeopathy, perhaps we’ll be able to weather the coming storms.

And Nobel laureate Lic Montagnier was able to prove in 2014 that water indeed has a memory, by revisiting the experiments made by Jaques Benveniste in 1988.

He’s also recently passed away, but before he did die they smeared him in the press for claiming that anyone who received the mRNA vaccine could die in 2 years. There’s definitely a Gestapo like element to the scientific establishment, once someone starts researching outside of where they are comfortable, the machine goes into action.

All the science “heroes” were probably chosen at some level. Francis Bacon supposedly stole information from William Gilbert without credit, Pasteur certainly was elevated above Bechamp, Darwin is perhaps the most egregious case as we are all still suffering from that. It’s worth studying the history surrounding the development of the theories and the personalities of the people involved.

There was an interesting incident in France around 1988. A scientist seemed to have found the scientific proof for the effectiveness of homeopathy and structured water. They absolutely destroyed him! But I bet you guys could get results from studying his work. Here’s the story.

There’s links to his papers and the original paper in Nature as well. Really shows how these “scientific” journals act as screening devices for the PTB. But between HBOT and perhaps a scientific understanding of homeopathy, perhaps we’ll be able to weather the coming storms.
Benveniste wrote a book about his works on water having memory: Ma vérité à propos de la "Mémoire de l'eau". I don't think, after searching, that his book has been translated in English... I do not really wonder why. And indeed and how sad for the world and for the science (the real one), they managed to destroy him.

HERE is the result in bulk searching for Jacques Benveniste on Sott.

One could be interested to see the Bibliography Wikipedia made from his works (both the mentionned book and publications).

There is this 4 hours video (actually an audio programme from the radio station Ici et maintenant!) with Jacques Benveniste in 1996 (in French); One can use the automatic translation in any language available.

Laura said:
Q: (L) ………………… Is there anything we need to ask about that we haven't asked that we should have asked, consider it asked and give us an answer please!
A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.

As to the importance of networking and pursuing useful knowledge, I came across this quote by the C's recently that emphasises the continuing importance of discovering and sharing knowledge:

Session 15 August 2009:

Q: (L) Okay. Well, we have a whole other list of questions from the forum and I guess we ought to get onto them now...

A: No, that must wait. The world is hurtling through space in its move toward destiny, and many of those questions are of little consequence. Besides, our interaction with you is not to pass messages to others of a more or less trivial nature. Additionally, for many of these questions to be answerable, a similar frequency issue comes into play. You, PERSONALLY, in your mind, must be seeking the answer, and it must be important to your path of destiny. Otherwise it is no more or less accurate than any old "psychic". And "any old psychic" you AIN'T!

Joe) So we have to think of important stuff. (L) Well, what's important to me right now is I have some question as to what... I mean, we've dealt with some of the issues of the breathing program, ya know, that maybe some people are having problems because they aren't inputting a commensurate amount of energy in order to receive the benefits - maybe they're not on the same frequency or the right frequency - and that frequency block could be because they have not committed, or they are still maneuvering or manipulating, or it could be they're STO candidates and they simply haven't opened the frequency channel. So, those issues have to be dealt with on an individual basis, I'm assuming. But I think there is more to that problem than meets the eye.

A: Yes there is!!! We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort.

This, of course, relates to the concept of building one's magnetic centre, which also relates to a person's higher centres. The C's had this to say about the connection between the magnetic and higher centres:

A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic centre. The higher centres are only "seated" by being "magnetized."

Q: (L) ………………… Is there anything we need to ask about that we haven't asked that we should have asked, consider it asked and give us an answer please!
A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.

As to the importance of networking and pursuing useful knowledge, I came across this quote by the C's recently that emphasises the continuing importance of discovering and sharing knowledge:​
Session 15 August 2009:

Q: (L) Okay. Well, we have a whole other list of questions from the forum and I guess we ought to get onto them now...
A: No, that must wait. The world is hurtling through space in its move toward destiny, and many of those questions are of little consequence. Besides, our interaction with you is not to pass messages to others of a more or less trivial nature. Additionally, for many of these questions to be answerable, a similar frequency issue comes into play. You, PERSONALLY, in your mind, must be seeking the answer, and it must be important to your path of destiny. Otherwise it is no more or less accurate than any old "psychic". And "any old psychic" you AIN'T!

……(Joe) So we have to think of important stuff. (L) Well, what's important to me right now is I have some question as to what... I mean, we've dealt with some of the issues of the breathing program, ya know, that maybe some people are having problems because they aren't inputting a commensurate amount of energy in order to receive the benefits - maybe they're not on the same frequency or the right frequency - and that frequency block could be because they have not committed, or they are still maneuvering or manipulating, or it could be they're STO candidates and they simply haven't opened the frequency channel. So, those issues have to be dealt with on an individual basis, I'm assuming. But I think there is more to that problem than meets the eye.
A: Yes there is!!! We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort.

This, of course, relates to the concept of building one's magnetic centre, which also relates to a person's higher centres. The C's had this to say about the connection between the magnetic and higher centres:​
A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic centre. The higher centres are only "seated" by being "magnetized."

The interesting quote abovein which I added a few links has a key call as I see. It pretty well brings up the urgency of this critical moment as well as the need of commitment to the Work. So, if not in that latter path —like indicated the C’s— then the imminent scenery that solidifies is a paprika-like sky spiced with cold winds. And that will be the only sight available to taste from a dark troglodytic cave used as a new 3D home. However, that last option may be indeed what is necessary or …desired by some ones.

Then, what is there after the “crossing”? We don’t know, at least most of us don’t. Nevertheless, as has being told to us, the “after crossing” is supposed to be a whole new horizon. Nothing familiar is there to be seen, and nothing nostalgic to grab as an anchor. And this thought causes a mortal fear in many ones, no?! Well, in this case I would remind to myself the intense feeling —common to many in the youth— always present within our soul, in particular during that age. That is my yearning for knowing new places; I wanted to depart ...forever. So, I think we should replace the fear to the excitation of a new voyage, like an explorer:
August 9, 1997 Session

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?
A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?
A: Yes.

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don’t have time to mess around!
A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!
A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don’t want to be lunch!
A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a “cave person” amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?
A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?
A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.
…………..

January 30th 2021 Session
(Andromeda) Words of wisdom?
A: At this point you should better understand "enjoy the show." So do it. Goodbye.​

Probably, very, I do not in a full manner understand the “enjoy the show.” Yet I agree that I should do as say the C’s, that is, to keep the humor and a high spirit while we learn the lessons of this 3D show of dismay. See, the horror is also a distraction to attract the masses. And meanwhile during this transition, neither the C’s nor Christ will come to take our hands for making the crossing —as the C’s clearly said. So, even the expected help —cited by the C’s— is also ruled by the non-violation of the free will of all the players, good and evil.

As we have known, people of Cassiopeia, the path to freedom totally relies on our acts, only. Then, rhetorically asking, what is our real focus here? For one point which is comprehensible as much pragmatic to me is that while I watch the show, and carefully as necessary, I tell to myself: do not get swallowed up, that is, obsessed by it. Obsession for this awful show is no better than blind peoples in line to get a shot. Like I mentioned before, we must resist without being absorbed.

Just some thoughts.​

Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.

Maybe the above is what Putin was referring to recently

Putin added Russia could offer new models and systems, saying: "We are talking about high-precision weapons and robotics, about combat systems based on new physical principles.

Maybe the above is what Putin was referring to recently

I always like to check the comments at the end of articles, but seeing this more and more...

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting

More like, to improve our telling of lies with no counter narratives.... Welcome to the echo chamber.

Back
Top Bottom