Session 17 May 2014

alteroru486 said:
We just need to know how long it will take to the very end. One year or ten years?? We still do not know. Saying "wait and see" is not satisfactory any longer for most people, and one reason is that some people (anyway in Poland), because of that continuos postponing, start to regard the channelings as fake (I mean that). At first it was supposed to happen no later than in 2012. Then in 2009 there was another message "five years to go". We have 2014 and still no end. So how many years yet? That is a simple question.

What is your expectations? You expect that 2012/2014 had to/will be the year when, for instance, earth had to/will be hit by a comet? For me, I think, you should be happy that you and people around you are alive. However it's just June 2014 and still half a year ahead, so you can expect, according to your interpretation of channeling, that some mass extinction will happen. You use 3D thinking interpreting words from 6D on 3D-4D phenomena, no wonder you're confused.

Additionally I would say that if you make the assumptions without basics to put it the way you did it, as a mass cataclysm and extinction in one specific year. I may be wrong, but I think you live in some way as rebel against the world and pending its imminent disaster, than to be in it and make efforts to build a new world. Important to you would be work on self to clean yourself mentally and emotionally, without running the program "When, finally, will be that end of the world?"

alteroru486 said:
We just need to know how long it will take to the very end. One year or ten years?? We still do not know. Saying "wait and see" is not satisfactory any longer for most people, and one reason is that some people (anyway in Poland), because of that continuos postponing, start to regard the channelings as fake (I mean that). At first it was supposed to happen no later than in 2012. Then in 2009 there was another message "five years to go". We have 2014 and still no end. So how many years yet? That is a simple question.

alteroru486, firstly, time is a 3D concept, so expecting any fixed dates of as you named it "very end"( whatever you mean by it) is pointless...

Secondly, future is open not only on the global level, but also on the personal level.

My advice is: revise Cs, Laura's and forum members' writing (supposing you have already got familiar with some) and there is a chance that you will understand rightly what it is really all about and get some insight into the Reality and the proper meaning of the Work

Greetings from Poland

--
Mod Edit: quote box fixed

There are some really interesting stuff here on the forum that can definitely
help you understand what is lying ahead in the future.

There's a wonderful new book about Earth Changes by Pierre and Laura.
Not to mention the previous Secret History books, Wave series etc.

Then there's the knowledge and being videos dealing with information theory
which are invaluable to understanding our reality and getting over the linear
concepts and 3D thinking.

There's a thread dealing with the possible collapse of the US dollar, then
there are threads dealing with how to prepare for such a collapse in the
physical sense.

And how to prepare in the spiritual sense is dealt in books on the 4th way.

So, all in all, there is so much to consider, learn, understand and so on.
If you're really interested in knowledge, then stop being lazy and keep up,
the answers you're looking for are here.

Anthony said:
There are some really interesting stuff here on the forum that can definitely
help you understand what is lying ahead in the future.

There's a wonderful new book about Earth Changes by Pierre and Laura.
Not to mention the previous Secret History books, Wave series etc.

Then there's the knowledge and being videos dealing with information theory
which are invaluable to understanding our reality and getting over the linear
concepts and 3D thinking.

I agree with you Anthony that there's a wealth of information available here to anyone - if they choose to use it.

Personally, I have really enjoyed the Knowledge & Being Video's that were produced by Laura and crew. I can only speak for myself, but I have discovered, over the last couple of years, that I learn and retain information best when watching someone lecture and "hearing" the words - whether in person or by video. I really do retain so much more information this way. I am aware that everyone has a different style of learning and am glad I found what works best for me!!!

Books are great and I love to read, but when I hear someone speak, the subject really sinks in.

MrEightFive said:
Session 21 Dec 2012 said:
[..]
A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.
[..]
I think no one really knows here. And maybe there is reason for that...

My sister and his companion came to Las Palmas for vacation. Yesterday we were talking about war. I think my sister and me we don't live in the same world. It is sad to see someone of your family so far away, as an automate. She is intelligent but she is like a shadow. Her companion also. For them war is something that is so far away that they can live their lives naturally, without a blink. They say: "we can do nothing to it, so we prefer to forget that is happening. And we can sleep very well. Because it is so far away." They live in Quebec, where propaganda is a sort of trance medium and the majority of people are not aware, I can imagine, that they are hypnotized. Then my sister
attacked me, like a small snake trying to bite me but to no avail: and you, she asked me angry, what are you doing! I said that me I have a real look on what is happening. Inside me I felt that I have a conscience. Then I stopped to talk. You can not talk reasonably to a shadow.

I like this sentence of the C's because it is so real. People can really live with all these assassinations around the world as nothing happens, and this is an insight of the person you have in front of you. This sentence explains everything. It is a big sentence. The next stage is prepared, sure. This planet is loosing gradually her conscience, I mean the humans in this planet.

Loreta it must be hard for you to see those close to you so blind. I imagine the hardest struggles are accepting those closest to us are at a different stage of the learning cycle. I would like so badly to be able to bring my loved ones along on my journey but we must ask ourselves if it is for our benefit or theirs? Would we push another's evolution on just so we wont be alone? We must be strong and willing to let go if necessary. If you have offered your sister the opportunity to learn and she has rejected it then perhaps you must let it be, she just isn't ready yet for these things. I feel for you as I know how hard it is to watch someone activity shut out the truth.

lainey said:
Loreta it must be hard for you to see those close to you so blind. I imagine the hardest struggles are accepting those closest to us are at a different stage of the learning cycle. I would like so badly to be able to bring my loved ones along on my journey but we must ask ourselves if it is for our benefit or theirs? Would we push another's evolution on just so we wont be alone? We must be strong and willing to let go if necessary. If you have offered your sister the opportunity to learn and she has rejected it then perhaps you must let it be, she just isn't ready yet for these things. I feel for you as I know how hard it is to watch someone activity shut out the truth.

Lainey you are very right. We have to let others in their road, respect their situation. I am always in front of people that if they just would change a little, specially concerning their diets, just a little bit, just be a little more curious, more adventurous, their health would improve so much. So I let it go. I am learning to let it go. The only that can change is our-selves. But I know, hopefully, that I am not alone to feel this wall, to see these absurdities and ignorance that we see in others because I was ignorant and absurd, not so long ago. And I am still ignorant but a little less I have to say... This forum, this group of people, the C's, the people in the Chateau and the others teams, are there. Hopefully! :) So we are not so alone. And we can continue to change because of all of them.

Jung used to say that one gets lonely and not understood when one knows more than others and at the same time has little posibility to share
this Knowledge with people around.

I resonate deeply with what you have written loreta and lainey.

I feel like living on the edge of what is commonly named life. It's really hard to live around hypnotized people and have nobody around to talk to about the Work and the essence of Reality on a daily basis, just face to face :(

For that reason I'm happy there is a Cs forum. It helps to remember there are other people around the world who think the way I do :)

alteroru486 said:
Kasia, are you going to Harmonia Kosmosu on June 19th?

No, alteroru486. I've never been there and you know I think I'm rather not going to participate in it. For me it's a bit too New-Agey...
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against it entirely but it's rather not for me.

I used to subscribe 4Wymiar but I stopped it. I've tried to get them interested with Laura's books and articles but they seem satisfied with their own knowledge. Their choice.

I still read Nieznany Świat from time to time, but frankly speaking there is less and less for me in it. They are not interested in Laura's writing, as well, I guess for the reason they are against meat eaters :)

As far as I know the only place to change opinions about Knowlegde in Polish is actually PRACownia4, anyway for me.

A: Very good in fact because there will soon be no money. Notice that banks are already making gestures toward confiscating funds.

Been researching a lot about monetary systems, and monetary history and all that (Mike Maloney's video series is pretty good), and from what I can understand the "no money" comment could be interpreted in a couple of ways. The most obvious is the hyperinflation of the dollar. Then there's the bail-in stealing of bank account money (which is technically not stealing since the money is "credited" and not "deposited", even though everyone thinks about it in the latter way). For us non-US folks, it will be interesting to see what happens to international non-dollar transactions when you can't use the US dollar anymore as the in-between to execute the transfer. And finally, what would happen if there is a massive EMP-style event which simply wipes bank computers of the account status, effectively destroying the (virtual) currency, whether dollar or not. A lot of ways in which "no money" can happen, and they're all quite serious with hard to predict consequences.

foofighter said:
A: Very good in fact because there will soon be no money. Notice that banks are already making gestures toward confiscating funds.

Been researching a lot about monetary systems, and monetary history and all that (Mike Maloney's video series is pretty good), and from what I can understand the "no money" comment could be interpreted in a couple of ways. The most obvious is the hyperinflation of the dollar. Then there's the bail-in stealing of bank account money (which is technically not stealing since the money is "credited" and not "deposited", even though everyone thinks about it in the latter way). For us non-US folks, it will be interesting to see what happens to international non-dollar transactions when you can't use the US dollar anymore as the in-between to execute the transfer. And finally, what would happen if there is a massive EMP-style event which simply wipes bank computers of the account status, effectively destroying the (virtual) currency, whether dollar or not. A lot of ways in which "no money" can happen, and they're all quite serious with hard to predict consequences.

I think a more likely scenario is that we will go through a deflationary collapse a la Great Depression that will play out in the span of a number of years affecting most countries and currencies where many businesses will go bankrupt leaving people unemployed, banks will foreclose (bye bye bank account) and prices will generally go down while prices for essential needs will keep on rising (food, gas, water etc.). In this situation cash (at the beginning) and hard assets like precious metals would come in very handy since money will be almost impossible to get at.

Eboard10 said:
foofighter said:

I think a more likely scenario is that we will go through a deflationary collapse a la Great Depression that will play out in the span of a number of years affecting most countries and currencies where many businesses will go bankrupt leaving people unemployed, banks will foreclose (bye bye bank account) and prices will generally go down while prices for essential needs will keep on rising (food, gas, water etc.). In this situation cash (at the beginning) and hard assets like precious metals would come in very handy since money will be almost impossible to get at.

Yeah, I think it's quite likely that the scenario will include two opposite, destructive forces taking down the economic system(s): one hyperinflationary (particularly in the US) for the most basic necessities, and one deflationary for every other type of consumer goods and services. The deflationary forces have been very prominent for a while, even with all the "QE" and other programs of injecting huge amounts into the money supply to try to keep the corporate world afloat.

SeekinTruth said:
Eboard10 said:

Yeah, I think it's quite likely that the scenario will include two opposite, destructive forces taking down the economic system(s): one hyperinflationary (particularly in the US) for the most basic necessities, and one deflationary for every other type of consumer goods and services. The deflationary forces have been very prominent for a while, even with all the "QE" and other programs of injecting huge amounts into the money supply to try to keep the corporate world afloat.

A US economist who lived during the Great Depression, Irving Fisher, came to the conclusion that it's an excess of credit supply that leads to a deflationary crisis:

The Federal Reserve System, from February to December 1931, increased the issue of Federal Reserve notes by 80%. These issues were due to bank failures which made necessary a larger use of cash. Yet, after a wave of bank failures . . . both banks and their depositors began raiding each other in a cut-throat competition which more than defeated the new issues of Federal Reserve notes.

Irving Fisher, Booms and Depressions, 1932

When the next economic downturn cycle begins, we will probably witness a similar scenario, only this time it will be on a much larger scale with additional capital controls, negative interest rates and excessive regulation (a recipe for disaster). Having assets on hand will be critical to survive the upcoming collapse.

Eboard10 said:
A US economist who lived during the Great Depression, Irving Fisher, came to the conclusion that it's an excess of credit supply that leads to a deflationary crisis:

<snip>

When the next economic downturn cycle begins, we will probably witness a similar scenario, only this time it will be on a much larger scale with additional capital controls, negative interest rates and excessive regulation (a recipe for disaster). Having assets on hand will be critical to survive the upcoming collapse.

Hmm, very interesting with the credit in the formula. So it makes more sense that deflation happens, because nobody will have real money in the bank, just credit- which will dry up.

At this time it will be very scary and dangerous, because with deflation comes lower raises or pay cuts. At the same time , like mentioned, prices will go up for necessities, but go down for frivolities.

Back
Top Bottom