Session 17 May 2014

Altair said:
bosy said:
What does it mean there will be no money?

It means collapse of US dollar and probably Euro. They will be devaluated to zero in the worst case. In the best case the US dollar will just cease to be world reserve currency with all possible repercussions. Probably they will introduce some new NWO electronic currency but it's just a speculation so far.
I don't really believe it but I don't heve much clear info. They could make it electronic without a collapse of economy. There probably wouldn't be much more difference now. I suppose much people use only electrionical payment. Next year Cassiopaeans could say that the circumstance is now different.

alteroru486 said:
Laura said:
A: The future for stocks is not very good.

Q: (Aleana) Is that in the near term, or is there a timing...?

A: 11 months.
So probably we can not expect the Wave to arrive sooner than after the mentioned 11 months . Probably it will arrive much later maybe in a few years. That is pretty unfortunate for me as I need to undergo a large operation in a hospital that will take at least half a year. I hoped it would not be necessary as the results of the operation were not going to be satisfactory to me. Still I am in two minds whether to do or not to do that.
So you actually would like it to happen. But it's months or years, live your life anyway. :P

As far as I know, the transition is happening so it is somehow with the wave?

Once they even said there are going to be alien's spaceships and comets before 2012 and I've seen some comets and UFOs but it was different. There is a transition but they also said then that some will get to 4 and some will live on earth devastaded with global cataclysm. So what is really going on.

Notwithstanding, with refference to Cs, the transition is one possibility of getting to 4 (the second is incarnating in 4 from other circumstances).

I asked mother about dollar and she said it's not going to happen - I don't know what she knows but she's never untrue. idk.

Predictions, given by Cs channelings, are delayed for several years, which, unfortunately, makes them less believable. Maybe ten years delay means very little to Cs?

Thank you for another great session. :) Yet again - much to take away and ponder...

alteroru486 said:
There are three kinds of people depending of their reaction to telling them of possible violent events that may happen in the Earth soon.
1)They agree with our view
2)They totally disagree, but politely saying something like this "It would be a disaster if that happened".
3)They show open anger and hatred.

There is another kind of person I would add to this list. They partially agree with our view. It will happen, but not in their lifetime.

I've been thinking about what some people have been saying about not being able to find people that we gel with, or like minded individuals. I feel that way about my own life sometimes and I'm thinking maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. When I'm in a work environment I don't get to choose the people I work with and sometimes when I first meet someone new I think "oh I don't gel with them" or "they don't think like me" but after a while I find it is these same people I form close bonds with. I feel maybe we are too quick to judge whether or not we will get on with someone because of first impressions or their outward appearance and if we just spent a bit of time to get to know them we would find there are more like minded individuals out there than we first thought. We are creating these blocks for ourselves. We think no one understands us because we don't think like the majority of people so we withdraw and cut ourselves off spending time on a forum where we feel accepted because we think we wont be accepted in our face to face interactions. I think at times I should just get over myself and put my beliefs and interests out there and if I am ridiculed, fine because one day I might meet someone in person that says "I know what you mean!" and that will make it all worth it. To have that face to face connection which can be the starting point for a community. I'll get there, and if its what these other people want, really want I'm sure they'll get there too. We just have to have faith in ourselves put a bit of effort in and let these things manifest within the natural flow of things.

I read about yet another school shooting in OR. An article on the Huffington Post says that since Sandy Hook, there have been 74 school shootings. Since I live in Las Vegas I've seen all kinds of coverage on the shooting here. Seems like every week there is a new shooting to discuss. Plus, watching the video of people stripping and acting wild and the craziness factor seems to be up tempo this year...

lainey said:
I've been thinking about what some people have been saying about not being able to find people that we gel with, or like minded individuals. I feel that way about my own life sometimes and I'm thinking maybe I'm just not trying hard enough. When I'm in a work environment I don't get to choose the people I work with and sometimes when I first meet someone new I think "oh I don't gel with them" or "they don't think like me" but after a while I find it is these same people I form close bonds with. I feel maybe we are too quick to judge whether or not we will get on with someone because of first impressions or their outward appearance and if we just spent a bit of time to get to know them we would find there are more like minded individuals out there than we first thought. We are creating these blocks for ourselves. We think no one understands us because we don't think like the majority of people so we withdraw and cut ourselves off spending time on a forum where we feel accepted because we think we wont be accepted in our face to face interactions. I think at times I should just get over myself and put my beliefs and interests out there and if I am ridiculed, fine because one day I might meet someone in person that says "I know what you mean!" and that will make it all worth it. To have that face to face connection which can be the starting point for a community. I'll get there, and if its what these other people want, really want I'm sure they'll get there too. We just have to have faith in ourselves put a bit of effort in and let these things manifest within the natural flow of things.

I have similar experiences as well in my daily interactions with new acquaintances, where the System 1 rushes into forming inaccurate impressions of people based on very little information or consideration. I'm always humbled when I encounter same individuals and I find the experiences quite different. I suppose as you've implied, it's the "Like me Program" or the "Self importance Program" that needs some schooling.

Though this session was on May 17th, I've only just read it today June 11th, It couldn't have come at a more relevant time. It speaks to my most salient experiences at the moment. Blocks and the exchange of energy. For months I was despairing and overwhelmed by my uncongenial situation. It got me singing the blues. In retrospect and after reading:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21619.msg226785.html#msg226785

A: Life is religion.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."
(Ark) But, the question is, whether we learn to understand the world around us. Some people don't care about understanding the world. They are effectively saying: "it's holier to not care about the world, it's your business - we just want to ignore it."

(L) And they become the memory of the past - primal matter - they recycle. The very fact that we ARE in this realm means that this is where we fit. And it seems that the only way to move to the next level is to grow. And that means to take full cognizance of the medium of growth, to learn about the realm, learn how to be spiritual in the realm where you are. Grow where you are planted, but always toward the light.

A: Home is where the heart is.

Apparently, there are certain lessons that are set for our edification and ultimately perfection. When we learn, we move up a notch.

In the last couple of months I've had a little bit of attitude adjustment toward life. It has made navigating the terrain a bit more adventurous rather than torturous. Subsequently, and currently, I'm experiencing some professional and Personal growth. I'm not devoid of stress and stressors, but I find that, when they arise, I am more able to manage effectively, without melting...mostly.

This is a form of a testament for me on the efficacy of doing the work actively, being engaged, and giving rather waiting to receive.

My ideas are a bit scattered and not quite concise, but I thought I'd chip in. Forgive my scatter brain. It be better as I practice.

Thanks Laura and Crew for your work.

Cheers!!

"Grow where you are planted, but always towards the light"
Nice quote and so relevant to where I'm at just now. Thanks for your input. I'm the same, I only just read that session 2 days ago and it was exactly the push I needed to move forward a step. Just a small step mind you but its progress. Now I feel I must concentrate on putting someone in my place on the step behind me, respecting free will of course. It just so happens that a couple of avenues have opened up with the potential for me to do this, however I feel I must be on guard for false leads. We must be wary of throwing ourselves into an opportunity to help someone without looking before we leap.

alteroru486 said:
Predictions, given by Cs channelings, are delayed for several years, which, unfortunately, makes them less believable. Maybe ten years delay means very little to Cs?

I guess you haven't really read the sessions, have you?

We just need to know how long it will take to the very end. One year or ten years?? We still do not know. Saying "wait and see" is not satisfactory any longer for most people, and one reason is that some people (anyway in Poland), because of that continuos postponing, start to regard the channelings as fake (I mean that). At first it was supposed to happen no later than in 2012. Then in 2009 there was another message "five years to go". We have 2014 and still no end. So how many years yet? That is a simple question.

alteroru486 said:
We just need to know how long it will take to the very end. One year or ten years?? We still do not know. Saying "wait and see" is not satisfactory any longer for most people, and one reason is that some people (anyway in Poland), because of that continuos postponing, start to regard the channelings as fake (I mean that). At first it was supposed to happen no later than in 2012. Then in 2009 there was another message "five years to go". We have 2014 and still no end. So how many years yet? That is a simple question.

End of WHAT? Nothing is ending. Just transforming. And if you can't see the transforming going on, then there's not much I can explain to you.

You clearly do not understand the nature of 4D and what it means, that it co-exists with all other densities and that it is AWARENESS that makes the difference.

Session 21 Dec 2012 said:
[..]
A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.
[..]
I think no one really knows here. And maybe there is reason for that...

alteroru486 said:
We just need to know how long it will take to the very end. One year or ten years?? We still do not know. Saying "wait and see" is not satisfactory any longer for most people, and one reason is that some people (anyway in Poland), because of that continuous postponing, start to regard the channelings as fake (I mean that). At first it was supposed to happen no later than in 2012. Then in 2009 there was another message "five years to go". We have 2014 and still no end. So how many years yet? That is a simple question.

Hi fellow citizen :).
Are You also talking about me? :). I hope not.

Helping question to You is:
1. You have some predefined meaning of an "end". What is it? Do You know how "end" should look like? And if You know - where does Your knowledge come from? Can You believe Your source? Is that verifiable?
And did C's described an "end" precisely that You may definitely say that the message is not true?

some people (anyway in Poland), because of that continuos postponing, start to regard the channelings as fake (I mean that)
- So what that some people start to regard the channelings as fake? What are the consequences that some people do that? Are those concrete persons? Are they that much important to You or to Laura or to Forum or to C's? If they go and leave this Forum alone what will happen? Do You want to have some proof, evidence of their messages? I suppose. Have You read Cassiopaean Track Record?:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,66.0.html

For me C's communication is not religion. You do not have to believe it and I think that You should not. Being skeptic is OK. I think noone is encouraging anyone here to believe in anything. We search facts, true, what is, we discover our reality here on 3D, we live on Earth and we discover this world and use C's communication as guidance, inspiration for our investigations.

And I think that Your skepticism is OK as far as intention behind it is to search the truth. If You are only skeptic without making Your homework (reading and thinking by Yourself) then what do You think such skepticism leads to?

Michal

Laura said:
alteroru486 said:

End of WHAT? Nothing is ending. Just transforming. And if you can't see the transforming going on, then there's not much I can explain to you.

You clearly do not understand the nature of 4D and what it means, that it co-exists with all other densities and that it is AWARENESS that makes the difference.

Dunno what all that "some people (anyway in Poland), because of that continuos postponing, start to regard the channelings as fake" is about, read this and see if makes any difference.

21 December 2012 said:
{snip} A: Today was not the end of the world in case you didn't notice, however an "end" of sorts will certainly come as we have been suggesting for many years. Time is never definite. Things also happen in steps and stages. The major steps include things like assassinations that are accepted by the masses. When such is not objected to, then the next stage is prepared.

Q: (L) What does this have to do like with the end of the world?

A: You are writing the book, you tell us!!!

Q: (L) You mean the stuff that I have been uncovering, the things I've been learning during the historical research for this enormous book I've been writing, is going in the right direction?

A: Oh yes!!! And you are not writing it alone either!! Posidonius was correct about training the mind. A trained mind is more in tune with cosmic mind.

{Excerpt from the text of volume III of the Secret History series currently about 80% complete:
For us, here and now, the ideas of Heraclitus expanded by Posidonius are of more interest since they point to the idea that human activities can reflect, or be reflected by, cosmic activity. If that is the case, if all there is is Cosmic Mind and it is all interconnected and interactive as Heraclitus wrote, then it is possible to know the probable future simply by studying the past. But for that, you need the truth about the past, not histories that are falsified by the victors. Barring that, as Posidonius hinted, divination might offer clues as to the actual state of reality, though this can never be relied upon, and interpretation depends, in a major way, on a respect for the facts, the labor of searching for proofs which teaches consistency and logic, and the understanding that emerges from putting those facts together which can lead to the causes.}
{snip}

Q: (L) Does this mean that we're heading for being invaded by aliens?

A: We have also covered densities and that sort of thing. Your planet is definitely moving through a transition as all the many things you note and discuss point toward. However what is apparent now is temporary.

Q: (L) So, the things like sinkholes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, the strange noises in the sky, electrical charges... All of that stuff are symptoms of this transition? Is that what you're saying?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And that's only temporary?

A: Yes. And UFOs become more obvious during such transitions.

{snip}

Q: (L) What about this invasion that was supposed to happen for, what was it? Up to 18 years from 1994? When would that be? (Kniall) This year. (L) Right about now. So, what about this invasion?

A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been invaded!

And further, a reply from Laura to an interesting question on the 28th November 2009 thread. I've included the question for context, seeing as the nature of 4D is a broad subject and the concept requires proper understanding before a person begins to "rag" ( to draw attention facetiously and persistently to the shortcomings or alleged shortcomings of (a person)) on Laura. The bolding is Laura's btw.

Laura said:
Viv said:
This is a great session and a really interesting thread. The idea that millions of people could have their souls smashed is so disturbing,to say the least.
I'm confused about something though. The path of entropy is a downward path that leads to the death of the soul and return to primal matter,but on the other hand those who are sufficiently polarized STS will graduate to 4D STS. What determines whether the STSer goes "up" or "down"?

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question.

The answer is that 4 D is not exactly "UP" it is more "sideways". It is to us as we are to 2nd density. We all co-exist in the same reality. It is the "last density of physical manifestation" so is, essentially, something like an the higher grades of the same school. There are cheaters in any school that make it to the higher grades without the requisite education and then, at the final exam, they are found out. There is sufficient material in the transcripts on this topic to answer the question and reading "The Wave" and "Secret History" etc, give a lot of material to work with.

Those at 4th density who are of the STS orientation are beings that have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self and have managed to crystallize in a certain way. That is the "highest" level of density where this is possible. And, since this is the case, since they have not really "risen" and have no real connection to Creative Energy, they must steal their energy from others - negative energy. In a sense, it is not much different than what we do toward 2nd density.

4th Density STS beings apparently "dissipate" if they cannot continue to steal this negative energy and die, i.e. fall into sleeping matter state after critical mass has been achieved at 5 D. But, cosmically speaking, this can take some time. And, for a certain period of "time, they can continue to exist though it is only a desperate attempt to lock things into a certain configuration to serve their STS dystopian vision of reality. They actually sense their approaching critical mass descent and that is why they are working so desperately to stave it off or, failing that, to take as many with them as they can. 4th Density STS is simply an enhanced expression of mechanicalness, machines that still work but need endless fuel, and eventually wear out and break down.

Gurdjieff addressed this issue also. Read and contemplate the following passage for your answer:

On one occasion when speaking of the orderly connectedness of everything in the universe, G. dwelt on "organic life on earth."

"To ordinary knowledge," he said, "organic life is a kind of accidental appendage violating the integrity of a mechanical system. Ordinary knowledge does not connect it with anything and draws no conclusions from the fact of its existence.

But you should already understand that there is nothing accidental or unnecessary in nature and that there can be nothing; everything has a definite function; everything serves a definite purpose.

Thus organic life is an indispensable link in the chain of the worlds which cannot exist without it just as it cannot exist without them.

It has been said before that organic life transmits planetary influences of various kinds to the earth and that it serves to feed the moon and to enable it to grow and strengthen. But the earth also is growing; not in the sense of size but in the sense of greater consciousness, greater receptivity. The planetary influences which were sufficient for her at one period of her existence become insufficient, she needs the reception of finer influences. To receive finer influences a finer, more sensitive receptive apparatus is necessary.

Organic life, therefore, has to evolve, to adapt itself to the needs of the planets and the earth. Likewise also the moon can be satisfied at one period with the food which is given her by organic life of a certain quality, but afterwards the time comes when she ceases to be satisfied with this food, cannot grow on it, and begins to get hungry. Organic life must be able to satisfy this hunger, otherwise it does not fulfill its function, does not answer its purpose. This means that in order to answer its purpose organic life must evolve and stand on the level of the needs of the planets, the earth, and the moon.

"We must remember that the ray of creation, as we have taken it, from the Absolute to the moon, is like a branch of a tree—a growing branch. The end of this branch, the end out of which come new shoots, is the moon. If the moon does not grow, if it neither gives nor promises to give new shoots, it means that either the growth of the whole ray of creation will stop or that it must find another path for its growth, give out some kind of lateral branch. At the same time from what has been said before we see that the growth of the moon depends on organic life on earth. It follows that the growth of the ray of creation depends on organic life on earth. If this organic life disappears or dies the whole branch will immediately wither, in any case all that part of the branch which lies beyond organic life.

The same thing must happen, only more slowly, if organic life is arrested in its development, in its evolution, and fails to respond to the demands made upon it. The branch may wither.

This must be remembered. To the ray of creation, or let us say to its part earth-moon, exactly the same possibility of development and growth has been given as is given to each separate branch of a big tree. But the accomplishment of this growth is not at all guaranteed, it depends upon the harmonious and right action of its own tissues. The development of one tissue stops and all the others stop.

Everything that can be said of the ray of creation or of its part earth-moon equally refers to organic life on earth. Organic life on earth is a complex phenomenon in which the separate parts depend upon one another. General growth is possible only on the condition that the 'end of the branch' grows. Or, speaking more precisely, there are in organic life tissues which are evolving, and there are tissues which serve as food and medium for those which are evolving. Then there are evolving cells within the evolving tissues, and cells which serve as food and medium for those which are evolving. In each separate evolving cell there are evolving parts and there are parts which serve as food for those which are evolving. But always and in everything it must be remembered that evolution is never guaranteed, it is possible only and it can stop at any moment and in any place.

"The evolving part of organic life is humanity. Humanity also has its evolving part but we will speak of this later; in the meantime we will take humanity as a whole. If humanity does not evolve it means that the evolution of organic life will stop and this in its turn will cause the growth of the ray of creation to stop. At the same time if humanity ceases to evolve it becomes useless from the point of view of the aims for which it was created and as such it may be destroyed. In this way the cessation of evolution may mean the destruction of humanity.

"We have no clues from which we are able to tell in what period of planetary evolution we exist and whether the moon and the earth have time to await the corresponding evolution of organic life or not. But people who know may, of course, have exact information about it, that is, they may know at what stage in their possible evolution are the earth, the moon, and humanity. We cannot know this but we should bear in mind that the number of possibilities is never infinite.

"At the same time in examining the life of humanity as we know it historically we are bound to acknowledge that humanity is moving in a circle.

In one century it destroys everything it creates in another and the progress in mechanical things of the past hundred years has proceeded at the cost of losing many other things which perhaps were much more important for it.

Speaking in general there is every reason to think and to assert that humanity is at a standstill and from a standstill there is a straight path to downfall and degeneration.

A standstill means that a process has become balanced. The appearance of any one quality immediately evokes the appearance of another quality opposed to it. The growth of knowledge in one domain evokes the growth of ignorance in another; refinement on the one hand evokes vulgarity on the other; freedom in one connection evokes slavery in another; the disappearance of some superstitions evokes the appearance and the growth of others; and so on.

"Now if we recall the law of octaves we shall see that a balanced process proceeding in a certain way cannot be changed at any moment it is desired.

It can be changed and set on a new path only at certain 'cross-roads.' In between the 'crossroads' nothing can be done. At the same time if a process passes by a 'crossroad' and nothing happens, nothing is done, then nothing can be done afterwards and the process will continue and develop according to mechanical laws; and even if people taking part in this process foresee the inevitable destruction of everything, they will be unable to do anything. I repeat that something can be done only at certain moments which I have just called 'crossroads' and which in octaves we have called the 'intervals' mi-fa and si¬do.

"Of course there are very many people who consider that the life of humanity is not proceeding in the way in which according to their views it ought to go. And they invent various theories which in their opinion ought to change the whole life of humanity. One invents one theory. Another immediately invents a contradictory theory. And both expect everyone to believe them. And many people indeed do believe either one or the other. Life naturally takes its own course but people do not stop believing in their own or other people's theories and they believe that it is possible to do something.

All these theories are certainly quite fantastic, chiefly because they do not take into account the most important thing, namely, the subordinate part which humanity and organic life play in the world process.

Intellectual theories put man in the center of everything; everything exists for him, the sun, the stars, the moon, the earth. They even forget man's relative size, his nothingness, his transient existence, and other things. They assert that a man if he wishes is able to change his whole life, that is, to organize his life on rational principles.

And all the time new theories appear evoking in their turn opposing theories; and all these theories and the struggle between them undoubtedly constitute one of the forces which keep humanity in the state in which it is at present.

Besides, all these theories for general welfare and general equality are not only unrealizable, but they would be fatal if they were realized. Everything in nature has its aim and its purpose, both the inequality of man and his suffering.

To destroy inequality would mean destroying the possibility of evolution. To destroy suffering would mean, first, destroying a whole series of perceptions for which man exists, and second, the destruction of the 'shock,' that is to say, the force which alone can change the situation. And thus it is with all intellectual theories.

"The process of evolution, of that evolution which is possible for humanity as a whole, is completely analogous, to the process of evolution possible for the individual man. And it begins with the same thing, namely, a certain group of cells gradually becomes conscious; then it attracts to itself other cells, subordinates others, and gradually makes the whole organism serve its aims and not merely eat, drink, and sleep. This is evolution and there can be no other kind of evolution.

In humanity as in individual man everything begins with the formation of a conscious nucleus. All the mechanical forces of life fight against the formation of this conscious nucleus in humanity, in just the same way as all mechanical habits, tastes and weaknesses fight against conscious self-remembering in man."

"Can it be said that there is a conscious force which fights against the evolution of humanity?" I asked.

"From a certain point of view it can be said," said G.

I am putting this on record because it would seem to contradict what he said before, namely, that there are only two forces struggling in the world—"consciousness" and "mechanicalness."

"Where can this force come from?" I asked.

"It would take a long time to explain," said G., "and it cannot have a practical significance for us at the present moment.

There are two processes which are sometimes called 'involutionary' and 'evolutionary.' The difference between them is the following:

An involutionary process begins consciously in the Absolute but at the next step it already becomes mechanical—and it becomes more and more mechanical as it develops; an evolutionary process begins half-consciously but it becomes more and more conscious as its develops.

But consciousness and conscious opposition to the evolutionary process can also appear at certain moments in the, involutionary process.

From where does this consciousness come?

From the evolutionary process of course.

The evolutionary process must proceed without interruption. Any stop causes a separation from the fundamental process. Such separate fragments of consciousnesses which have been stopped in their development can also unite and at any rate for a certain time can live by struggling against the evolutionary process. After all it merely makes the evolutionary process more interesting. Instead of struggling against mechanical forces there may, at certain moments, be a struggle against the intentional opposition of fairly powerful forces though they are not of course comparable with those which direct the evolutionary process.

These opposing forces may sometimes even conquer.

The reason for this consists in the fact that the forces guiding evolution have a more limited choice of means; in other words, they can only make use of certain means and certain methods. The opposing forces are not limited in their choice of means and they are able to make use of every means, even those which only give rise to a temporary success, and in the final result they destroy both evolution and involution at the point in question.

"But as I have said already, this question has no practical significance for us. It is only important for us to establish the indications of evolution beginning and the indications of evolution proceeding. And if we remember the full analogy between humanity and man it will not be difficult to establish whether humanity can be regarded as evolving.

"Are we able to say for instance that life is governed by a group of conscious people? Where are they? Who are they? We see exactly the opposite: that life is governed by those who are the least conscious, by those who are most asleep.

"Are we able to say that we observe in life a preponderance of the best, the strongest, and the most courageous elements? Nothing of the sort. On the contrary we see a preponderance of vulgarity and stupidity of all kinds.

"Are we able to say that aspirations towards unity, towards unification, can be observed in life? Nothing of the kind of course. We only see new divisions, new hostility, new misunderstandings.

"So that in the actual situation of humanity there is nothing that points to evolution proceeding. On the contrary when we compare humanity with a man we quite clearly see a growth of personality at the cost of essence, that is, a growth of the artificial, the unreal, and what is foreign, at the cost of the natural, the real, and what is one's own.

"Together with this we see a growth of automatism.

"Contemporary culture requires automatons. And people are undoubtedly losing their acquired habits of independence and turning into automatons, into parts of machines. It is impossible to say where is the end of all this and where the way out— or whether there is an end and a way out. One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases. Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains. He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it. And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.

"Everything I have said till now I have said about the whole of humanity. But as I pointed out before, the evolution of humanity can proceed only through the evolution of a certain group, which, in its turn, will influence and lead the rest of humanity.

"Are we able to say that such a group exists? Perhaps we can on the basis of certain signs, but in any event we have to acknowledge that it is a very small group, quite insufficient, at any rate, to subjugate the rest of humanity. Or, looking at it from another point of view, we can say that humanity is in such a state that it is unable to accept the guidance of a conscious group."

"How many people could there be in this conscious group?" someone asked.

"Only they themselves know this," said G.

"Does it mean that they all know each other?" asked the same person again.

"How could it be otherwise?" asked G. "Imagine that there are two or three people who are awake in the midst of a multitude of sleeping people. They will certainly know each other. But those who are asleep cannot know them. How many are they? We do not know and we cannot know until we become like them. It has been clearly said before that each man can only see on the level of his own being. But two hundred conscious people, if they existed and if they found it necessary and legitimate, could change the whole of life on the earth. But either there are not enough of them, or they do not want to, or perhaps the time has not yet come, or perhaps other people are sleeping too soundly.

alteroru486, you are asking - demanding, really - a lot of questions, yet you never answer the one we keep asking you: Have you read anything on this forum? Have you read The Wave? Have you watched the videos?

Because if you had, you would have understood certain concepts. You would know for example that our awareness and our choices actually have an impact on our reality. You would then understand that your very questions reflect the poor grasp you have on the material proposed on this forum.

So: have you read and watched the recommended material?

Back
Top Bottom