Session 17 May 2014

Nienna said:
Natievell said:
I thought that this wasn't very serious, like the world will end in 2012.
But, Mexico city has earthquakes every week.

I'm looking for the truth. I had a dream where somebody told me that the C's and the Work is the right way. I never share about the things I know. I thought that was stupid and I was crazy. I feel that this is the moment when I have to do something for other people. Even if they call me weird. But, I'm still learning.

Make sure that if you share things with others, that they are asking for you to do so. A lot of problems can come up for us when we infringe on others' free will by giving them information that they are not ready for.

If you want to do something for other people, network here, help with translations, or on SOTT, or whatever you can help with. Just posting here, asking for information that can help you with a problem may end up helping someone else who is having that same problem. By sharing, or networking, you help others even if you are not aware of it. :)

This is so true "A lot of problems can come up for us when we infringe on others' free will by giving them information that they are not ready for."

Three years ago i felt the need to communicate to others what i was learning with the transcriptions and with what was happening around the world about politics, earth changes, etc.

I asked those people if they wanted to read and learn about "mysterious things" and another way to see the world. Most of them said "yes" ["choose the red pill or blue pill"]

So i started to write mails to my friends:

The mails with title Order ab chao focused on SOTT news and other websites. I tried to increase awareness about the world around us.

The mails with title Surfing the Wave based on the transcriptions, Laura's work and research about the topics. Focused in increase of awareness of other realities, secret history and spiritual issues

The mails with title "food for the thought" focused on spiritual issues more like messages to made a reflexion.

When i saw them and asked them about their opinion, except two people, most of them hadn't read any mail or they didn't make a question to something that they didn't understand.

They were not interested. So I let those people. We are still friends but we live in different realities. Now i work with two people and they work with others. We hope to make a community.

Hi,
Just to let You know - I have checked my bank and my idea about changing currency of mortgage loan from CHF to USD is not possible in my bank so that was it :). This was one of the changes after crisis probably to increase financial security of the bank, protecting people from making "cowboy's moves" when they are desperate. In my next life I must remember not to take mortgage loan!

This is so true "A lot of problems can come up for us when we infringe on others' free will by giving them information that they are not ready for."

I think this is interesting. Wouldn't trying to gauge whether a person is ready or not for some information be a form of judgement? So you're actually judging the other person to not be ready for some kind of information.

I think the best we can do is to try and make the information available to them, and trust that they won't read it until they're ready, or if they do read it, they'll only be able to take from it what they're ready for anyway.

I also think that the mistake can be made that someone will be judged as not having been ready for some material because it was a shock to there system. But I think if they were able to assimilate the material to the level where they were shocked by it, then they were ready for that shock, and maybe even needed it to move forward.

So I think overall it's OK to make the information available so everyone can get it, but it's not OK to coerce or force people to read it, or view it, or whatever...

Archaea, I think there is a distinction to be made between judging people and discernment. It's important to discern if people are truly asking. If they are not asking you are at best wasting your time and energy. So you have to judge the situation not the person. Everyone has their own lessons, so if they are not ready to hear certain things, it doesn't mean they are worth less as people. External consideration, making things easier for you and for other people is key, but it is really tricky in application.

There are three kinds of people depending of their reaction to telling them of possible violent events that may happen in the Earth soon.
1)They agree with our view
2)They totally disagree, but politely saying something like this "It would be a disaster if that happened".
3)They show open anger and hatred.

So far, and it somehow mainly concerns women, about 90% of people have the opinion number 3. I suppose it is not that they disagree. On the contrary, at least some of them think that we are right, but they are so much _addicted_ to living their nonsensical lives the same way as before, one lifetime after another, that they hate the idea of having to accept the coming changes.

You've lost me with this one!, I mean

1- I kind of understand this blocks deal, but not the "ladder", I mean I thought the STO environment is like a circle (so the word ladder just set off some alarms)

2- I also went through a couple more posts and I feel like I'm reading a survival strategy here, and if i got this right, this is unlike what was said in this session
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, and 5th level reality, we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?
A: Whoa! You are getting “warm”.

I think it's from 11-26-94,
3- there is also something I want to ask about, it's form a session but I don't remember which one, it says something like :
one day on 4th density your descendants will have to seed 3rd density earth
does this imply what I think it implies?

thanks

Scribblenauts said:
there is also something I want to ask about, it's form a session but I don't remember which one, it says something like :

thanks
I think that implies that for some reason, the mechanism of which is difficult for me to understand, there are always some souls that "fall down" and want to come back to a lower level of development, namely 3D STS, because if they could not fulfill those needs of theirs, they would not be able to live on where they live. So this is why 4D souls "have to" create a "playground for kids". Unfortunately that means more or less that the Universe as the whole does not progress. We are living in time loop and we can only choose if we want to make progress or to fall down in our next lifetime(s), and it also seems that it is impossible for any soul to avoid falling down after some (long) time, which suggests an idea of an advanced being that created the Universe as a laboratory.

Mr. Premise said:
Archaea, I think there is a distinction to be made between judging people and discernment. It's important to discern if people are truly asking. If they are not asking you are at best wasting your time and energy. So you have to judge the situation not the person. Everyone has their own lessons, so if they are not ready to hear certain things, it doesn't mean they are worth less as people. External consideration, making things easier for you and for other people is key, but it is really tricky in application.

I think you're right, I forgot about actual one-to-one talking communication, I was focused mainly on the internet. This makes me think that maybe talking about this stuff on the forum is the best way to go when discussing this stuff, because then the information is available, provided the seeker has the internet, but you're not forcing it down people's throats in the day to day world.

Another thing that comes to mind is to not be taken seriously. At work I'm always telling people about how we're being brainwashed by the evil corporation we work for, and I also try to explain how it works. I'm not the best communicator in the world, so this often comes out as if I'm a lunatic (which I'm not, btw,) but I think that even if they don't take the idea seriously, they still think about it, even if only sub-consciously, so they're aware of what I think even if they don't believe it.

Scribblenauts said:
You've lost me with this one!, I mean

1- I kind of understand this blocks deal, but not the "ladder", I mean I thought the STO environment is like a circle (so the word ladder just set off some alarms)

I think you're confusing two different concepts here. While an STO society functions like a circle (or a network) and everyone gives of themselves to feed the whole, this doesn't mean everyone is on the same level of development. In any given group, whether STS or STO, you're going to have people of varying levels of development. And in order to develop further, one needs to put someone on the step of the ladder that is behind them. This is ultimately STO, as you're giving to another so that s/he can continue further.

Scribblenauts said:
2- I also went through a couple more posts and I feel like I'm reading a survival strategy here, and if i got this right, this is unlike what was said in this session
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, and 5th level reality, we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?
A: Whoa! You are getting “warm”.

I see what you're saying, but again, I think there's a distinction to be made. There's a difference between taking on the prepper mentality out of fear and acting upon the knowledge that you've gained. Knowing what we know about the likelihood of societal collapse, it would be foolish not to prepare in some way, OSIT.

Scribblenauts said:
3- there is also something I want to ask about, it's form a session but I don't remember which one, it says something like :

Not sure, I guess it depends on what you think it implies ;) I think the original quote was saying Laura's descendents will seed other 3rd density planets, not specifically Earth, but I could be wrong (can't find the quote ATM).

dugdeep said:
Not sure, I guess it depends on what you think it implies ;) I think the original quote was saying Laura's descendents will seed other 3rd density planets, not specifically Earth, but I could be wrong (can't find the quote ATM).
Is this it?

950924 said:
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!

truth seeker said:
dugdeep said:
Is this it?

950924 said:
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!

Yep, that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks truth seeker :)

alteroru486 said:
Scribblenauts said:
there is also something I want to ask about, it's form a session but I don't remember which one, it says something like :

thanks
I think that implies that for some reason, the mechanism of which is difficult for me to understand, there are always some souls that "fall down" and want to come back to a lower level of development, namely 3D STS, because if they could not fulfill those needs of theirs, they would not be able to live on where they live. So this is why 4D souls "have to" create a "playground for kids". Unfortunately that means more or less that the Universe as the whole does not progress. We are living in time loop and we can only choose if we want to make progress or to fall down in our next lifetime(s), and it also seems that it is impossible for any soul to avoid falling down after some (long) time, which suggests an idea of an advanced being that created the Universe as a laboratory.

when you leave the "time loop" how can there be "after some (long) time"?
also a "playground for kids" and a "laboratory"? one sounds ok while the other sounds spooky

dugdeep said:
I think you're confusing two different concepts here. While an STO society functions like a circle (or a network) and everyone gives of themselves to feed the whole, this doesn't mean everyone is on the same level of development. In any given group, whether STS or STO, you're going to have people of varying levels of development. And in order to develop further, one needs to put someone on the step of the ladder that is behind them. This is ultimately STO, as you're giving to another so that s/he can continue further.
what I was trying to say is something like :
in a STO case if someone didn't put another on the step that shouldn't stop any other one from developing, someone else will put them on the step and everyone will develop as STO with no troubles (except those who didn't give because they either chose to develop as STS or to not develop at all or whatever)

dugdeep said:
I see what you're saying, but again, I think there's a distinction to be made. There's a difference between taking on the prepper mentality out of fear and acting upon the knowledge that you've gained. Knowing what we know about the likelihood of societal collapse, it would be foolish not to prepare in some way, OSIT.
This is a really confusing point for me, because I think the right intentions with proper choices then actions basen on them will create the future, so choosing to survive will properly lead to survival, do you see what I'm trying to get at here?

dugdeep said:
sorry about that, what I thought about it was :
is the creating and/or the seeding of a 3D universe an act of 4D STS or STO or both? I mean seeding 3D earth doesn't sound like a good deed (thinking of the suffering and how some see the Annunaki and all this stuff)
also is the population of the 3D earth will totally cease to exist at some point? (as in all dimensions at once, can this be?)

dugdeep said:
truth seeker said:
dugdeep said:
Is this it?

950924 said:

Yep, that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks truth seeker :)
indeed, thanks truth seeker, dugdeep , alteroru486

I wanted to say thank you for this session, all the recent sessions, and all the recently transcribed sessions. They will take a while to get through but from just a few so far, they do look like they contain some really important info.

I also wanted to echo what others have said about the recent sessions being a wake-up call re: the need to contribute more. I'm among those who feel they don't necessarily contribute what they are capable of, and I often feel that my posts are too self-centered. I've been trying to contribute with 3D prepper posts lately since I've made that sort of a hobby but I'm not sure how much of it is actually helpful. I'm grateful for the group interactions I've been able to have with FOTCM members and other forum members and I hope for the opportunity to continue such interactions before, or even after, it becomes "too late". I confess that I was apprehensive about making more of a commitment, in part due to the way things shook out with some of the group members I had interacted with in person. People I never had any personal problem with who seemed to be sincere but then all of a sudden had a falling out with the larger group. The reasons and the conclusions aren't what I'm getting at for the moment, that stuff just gives me the willies in general. But it's necessary to get past it in order to progress and I hope I have.

In a fairly short amount of time, a few months maybe, I should be in a position to contribute more at least financially. Of course by then, finances could look very different all around. I hope we're able to get from here to there in the way we need.

meta-agnostic said:
I confess that I was apprehensive about making more of a commitment, in part due to the way things shook out with some of the group members I had interacted with in person. People I never had any personal problem with who seemed to be sincere but then all of a sudden had a falling out with the larger group. The reasons and the conclusions aren't what I'm getting at for the moment, that stuff just gives me the willies in general. But it's necessary to get past it in order to progress and I hope I have.

Yeah m-a, it can come as a hell of a shock to see and experience that of people who may have been very involved with the work being done here, even for a long time. Some people learn from their mistakes and come to a new understanding of themselves and return, and some do not. And for those who have known them closely, it can be an incredibly painful experience and loss, I'm sure. At the same time, to know that this has happened to someone here can be very useful in a way. It can be a reminder that we can choose to work on moving ever forward; applying knowledge and the things we are learning here on an on-going basis, or, we can replace the very valuable knowledge and clues and sharing that is done here with other things that don't really help others, ourselves, or the Universe.

What you said reminds me of the following from a recent session:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34616.0.html

Q: (Menrva) So when they mentioned connecting chakras, like what we're doing now with talking around the kitchen table in the morning, we have our In the Loop meetings... We're bringing things to the table that are bothering us, like programs and stuff. I mean, continue doing that, and work on ourselves individually, and that's...?

A: Absolutely!!! Do not underestimate the power of sincere and accurate feedback combined with exercises of self-discipline. All of you just recall where you were about 5 years ago and compare to now. Want to regress, or keep rising?!? The template exists, so it will be faster for all of you there. But do not forget the rule: You must work to put others on the step you have just left!

So the things we do here and choose to do with ourselves, even if they entail some conscious suffering that can sometimes come with some difficulty, does have the potential to change our being and the being of others' positively. But not working at it can cause us to backslide.

Back
Top Bottom