Session 17 May 2014

alteroru486 said:
Laura said:
A: The future for stocks is not very good.

Q: (Aleana) Is that in the near term, or is there a timing...?

A: 11 months.
So probably we can not expect the Wave to arrive sooner than after the mentioned 11 months . Probably it will arrive much later maybe in a few years. That is pretty unfortunate for me as I need to undergo a large operation in a hospital that will take at least half a year. I hoped it would not be necessary as the results of the operation were not going to be satisfactory to me. Still I am in two minds whether to do or not to do that.

I gather that you have not watched the Knowledge and Being videos?

If you need surgery, follow the advice of your doctor.

Thank you so much for sharing...excellent ! I always feel that reading this sessions I found a sincronicity..on some questions I was having
and then I found answers on the conversations....thanks a lot! really!

Thank you for the session.

A: More than that, it means that total engagement in energy exchange with the network. If a person benefits from the efforts of others and there is no return energy, there will be blocks of all sorts in their lives.

(...)

Q: (L) But are you talking particularly about people engaged in the Work, or just anybody in general?

A: Anybody, but double in the work.

Q: (L) Okay, does this line of questioning inspire any questions in ya'll? Can you think of anything else to ask on this topic?

(Nicolas) This applies in the forum more than it would personally since we're not really interacting with too many people with the Work physically?

A: There are many avenues to interact in the work!!!

The idea of benefiting from the Work of the QFG and giving some energy in return has been in mind for a long time. I'm glad it has been clarified during this session. As for me what I can offer at the moment apart from posting some comments mainly on SOTT.net and giving some advice to people in Poland who ask about it, is translating from time to time interesting articles into Polish, publishing them on PRACownia and posting some comments on it. I hope translating is a good way to share Knowledge and interacting in the Work.

Kaigen said:
Great session again, much to learn from that. The idea of small community is more and more attractive. It is just hard to find like minded people.

I too enjoy reading about the latest sessions but Im feeling the same Kaigen. It just seems so difficult to find like minded souls to connect with in the physical. Luckily my partner Esoterica is also a Fourm member so we spend many hours talking and tossing ideas around but we feel that we are ready to meet others and time is running out

Starshine said:
I feel pretty stuck at this level, I follow Sott since a while now, and I never really engaged myself in being more active on the forum. What holds me back, mostly ? I'm thinking : not yet. I still have to read and understand before participating.

This is natural I think. Just continue to absorb certain information and get understanding, if this is what you want to do, and your perspective may change, making participating and doing a bit easier.

Starshine said:
It may be linked actually because I feel like I have no words to say compared to what you're able to share.

I know this pretty well from my own experience, and this feeling never really stopped for me. Nevertheless you certainly will find opportunities where you can give valuable input. I guess it is all about starting small before we can do bigger things. :)

Thanks for another very interesting session.

I agree with Data. Eventually you'll be able to give more and more to the network. Start small and you'll be able to see and feel where you'd like to contribute to the discussion. My first couple of years as a forum member, I didn't post much either. Then something changed and one thing lead to another - leading to participating more and more. Don't give up. :)

Thank you to all involved for the insightful and inspiring past few sessions.

I have learned a lot from this forum and deeply appreciate what is being given. I know I have not contributed nor shared anywhere near what I have received, so I hope and will to be more active moving forward.

Data said:
I know this pretty well from my own experience, and this feeling never really stopped for me. Nevertheless you certainly will find opportunities where you can give valuable input. I guess it is all about starting small before we can do bigger things. :)

This is a great example of exactly what you wrote. You did not have to be an 'expert' on an 'advanced' topic to share this valuable input. You simply, personally related to a forum member with your own experience and advice.

I sometimes forget that a few sentences of 'simple' sharing, here or there may positively impact someone else, as you just did for me. Thank you Data.

Data said:
Starshine said:
I feel pretty stuck at this level, I follow Sott since a while now, and I never really engaged myself in being more active on the forum. What holds me back, mostly ? I'm thinking : not yet. I still have to read and understand before participating.

This is natural I think. Just continue to absorb certain information and get understanding, if this is what you want to do, and your perspective may change, making participating and doing a bit easier.

If you want to be more active and you're thinking that you have to read, read and read and understand before participating on this forum maybe you could choose to help in other ways.

The Sott crew needs help in the translation/proofreading of articles and books, in the transcription/proofreading of the Sott Talk Radio Show, in the Sott website news.

Those are all tools that not only give us the opportunity to give back to the network but also help us quite a lot to work on ourself. ;)

Kasia said:
The idea of benefiting from the Work of the QFG and giving some energy in return has been in mind for a long time. I'm glad it has been clarified during this session. As for me what I can offer at the moment apart from posting some comments mainly on SOTT.net and giving some advice to people in Poland who ask about it, is translating from time to time interesting articles into Polish, publishing them on PRACownia and posting some comments on it. I hope translating is a good way to share Knowledge and interacting in the Work.

It certainly is. Translating is a great way to share knowledge around, it also helps with better understanding the material that you're translating. In my case, it has not only helped me with my understanding, but it has also improved my English, as well as my Dutch. It also helps with some aspects of the Work, not only can we direct our energy this way into acts that are meaningful, it is also a way of practising discipline, and figuring out which articles are most important, what comment to add into the article etc. It trains the brain in many ways. But be careful not to stop interacting on the forum, networking is important too. :)

I also wanted to share this quote by Laura as an inspiration for those who are willing to help out:

Laura said:
Sometimes mods and admins and editors on SOTT get to the point where they say "what's the use? what's the point?" because no matter how hard we work keeping up with what is going on globally and trying to help people sort their stuff out, and researching for answers to people's questions, writing posts, etc etc etc, the downward spiral of global events just seems to get faster and more horrifying in all its aspects.

The only answer I can give is: "yes, we have to keep saying it, we have to keep doing it, because today might be the day that one person is looking for an answer and YOU can give it to them and catalyze a change in their life. Furthermore, the Universe is seeking ways and means to actualize the energy of truth in our world; if we give up, we kill that possibility in ourselves."

We can't be doing what we do because we expect it to change the world. As I said in one of my video talks, when the majority of human beings are engaged in destroying society and our civilization by choice, how can those few who want a different world think they have the right - or the means - to change the trajectory? We have neither the right nor the means to change the world of choice for the majority; we can only continue to manifest that world WE choose, as much as possible, in our own lives and behavior.

hello!
thank you for the session, I've only read the beginning about no return energy, and blocks of all sorts. I have to contemplate about this first. My son fell yesterday and was unconscious for a while. the doctors don't know why this happened, but he is ok now, apparently nothing serious? his urine sample showed no ketones. I'm going now, in the kitchen and make something delicious and fat for tomorrow. It means a lot to me just to come here couple minutes a day, but I know I have to be and give more. kisses to all :)

Starshine said:
Thank you very much for those last sessions, as always. :)

In the biggest picture, I also have reflected on the fear and anger about life in general. And a lack of self-esteem, for not being the Ideal Me. I'm not and I have to accept it. There's always some guilt when I'm consciously not doing the right things to myself. But, over time, this happens less and less, I learned/am still learning here how to do the right things for my body and apply it much more. Still not enough, but it will strengthen over time and recapitulation. This is mostly what I need to participate more too. Time and recapitulation.

I'm kind of stuck in my intellect and I'm loosing a lot of energy in daydreaming instead of being active. I fear to share here because it seems like you're way ahead of me. I do value those lifetimes of work. A lot. It may be linked actually because I feel like I have no words to say compared to what you're able to share. And also, when I post, as this is the case here, it's mostly about me.

Still, you have posted something that might resonate with others who feel pretty much the same as you do. This IS a contribution to the network because it may help someone else who feels intimidated as they also feel they have little or nothing to contribute.

As the C's have mentioned, it is the burden of those who have made some progress in the Work to assist those who are on a 'lower rung' of the ladder, because until they do they will be stuck where they are at and unable to advance further. For those of you who are hesitant, please remember that you are in a sense doing them a favor because of their need to assist others so as to be able to advance further themselves. In order to be able to help anyone it is really necessary to have some idea of where they are, what they are feeling and what they are going through. Everyone is different and each specific case needs a response to that particular area.

One thing you will find to be true is that if you ask for help with anything at all there will almost certainly be someone(s) here who will respond with whatever assistance they can give. If you don't let anyone know your situation, how can anyone help you?

Data said:
Starshine said:

Starshine said:
It may be linked actually because I feel like I have no words to say compared to what you're able to share.

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks for another very interesting session.

I agree with Data. Eventually you'll be able to give more and more to the network. Start small and you'll be able to see and feel where you'd like to contribute to the discussion. My first couple of years as a forum member, I didn't post much either. Then something changed and one thing lead to another - leading to participating more and more. Don't give up. :)

Gandalf said:
Data said:
Starshine said:

If you want to be more active and you're thinking that you have to read, read and read and understand before participating on this forum maybe you could choose to help in other ways.

The Sott crew needs help in the translation/proofreading of articles and books, in the transcription/proofreading of the Sott Talk Radio Show, in the Sott website news.

Those are all tools that not only give us the opportunity to give back to the network but also help us quite a lot to work on ourself. ;)

Oxajil said:
Kasia said:

It certainly is. Translating is a great way to share knowledge around, it also helps with better understanding the material that you're translating. In my case, it has not only helped me with my understanding, but it has also improved my English, as well as my Dutch. It also helps with some aspects of the Work, not only can we direct our energy this way into acts that are meaningful, it is also a way of practising discipline, and figuring out which articles are most important, what comment to add into the article etc. It trains the brain in many ways. But be careful not to stop interacting on the forum, networking is important too. :)

I also wanted to share this quote by Laura as an inspiration for those who are willing to help out:

Laura said:
Sometimes mods and admins and editors on SOTT get to the point where they say "what's the use? what's the point?" because no matter how hard we work keeping up with what is going on globally and trying to help people sort their stuff out, and researching for answers to people's questions, writing posts, etc etc etc, the downward spiral of global events just seems to get faster and more horrifying in all its aspects.

The only answer I can give is: "yes, we have to keep saying it, we have to keep doing it, because today might be the day that one person is looking for an answer and YOU can give it to them and catalyze a change in their life. Furthermore, the Universe is seeking ways and means to actualize the energy of truth in our world; if we give up, we kill that possibility in ourselves."

We can't be doing what we do because we expect it to change the world. As I said in one of my video talks, when the majority of human beings are engaged in destroying society and our civilization by choice, how can those few who want a different world think they have the right - or the means - to change the trajectory? We have neither the right nor the means to change the world of choice for the majority; we can only continue to manifest that world WE choose, as much as possible, in our own lives and behavior.

Hello. I think it is time for me to move a step in that ladder or to start asap those small steps that can become bigger eventually. During the last years I've been gathering knowledge from your books and some of the recommended books, from Sott (english&spanish) from the podcasts, etc.. But I realize it is impossible to gather all the knowledge (I have a long list to read yet). I am almost not contributing to the forum and I would like to change that too although many times I don't think I have the appropriate words or don't know how to develop the subjects. I have been donating since several years ago on a monthly basis but I know this is not enough and I feel it because I am kind of blocked.

I am living a stressful period at work and quite busy with my wife growing an almost one year old baby, but anyway, I think I must start GIVING back the network a bit of what you have been given to me many years for free and I expect to contribute regularly.

Once or twice I did some translating from english to spanish but I stopped it. Now I need your advice for starting to help, either translating, proofreading, editing or whatever work or Work you have there for somebody who is quite tired of being Angry or having Fear.

I would like to change that and I know the only way to do it is starting to Help the network. If somebody can tell me where I can start, I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom