Session 18 July 2015

tohuwabohu said:
After logical analysis I don't think this would work. Even though vitamin C is quite powerfull in neutralising toxins and also in killing parasites, it's high concentration can only be effective in areas in the body where the blood has good access. The blood is the carrier in this case. So it can be effective in some cases but surely not in all. The joints are off limits for example, bones etc.

Liposomal vitamin C seems to work better. BUT, at least from my experience, it's not enough. In 2010 I caught a virus, and had to take up to 80 grams of Vit. C. That "cured" it. But it reoccurred in 2012, 2013 (50 grams of Vit. C were enough those times), and I don't think I'm completely over it, because some of the symptoms reappear once in a while, and I've had to take lots of Vitamin C again. So, FWIW, I think that it only puts these microorganisms at bay, but doesn't eradicate them.

Catalyst said:
A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

So, Could these parasites, cause or trigger alcoholism?
Possibly. My own father became an abusive psychopath-by-proxy via amnesia-inducing chronic alcoholism.

Skyalmian said:
I forced myself to order some "small potatoes", ones I had before but invariably lost.

(Small potatoes are better than no potatoes and apparently can tide one over for a while until better things become able.
It was _http://www.gemisphere.com/gemstoneMissions/qtz_mission.php , and it is having some type of effect. Do such act as 'receivers' as well?

Thank you for another profound session.

Mark of the Beast. The following is admittedly tenuous, but according to one online dictionary, one meaning of the word 'mark' is
Verb (used without object)
to take notice; give attention; consider
So using the above meaning Mark of the Beast could (at a stretch) be taken as Attention of the Beast, which would tie in with what Don Juan said about the 'flyer' giving humanity it's mind, the 'flyer' of course being the ultimate parasite.

Konstantin said:
And if it is, what should i do to get rid of those bugs inside me?

Hi Konstantin , I think once you finish reading the thread on Autoimmune Diseases Caused by AN INFECTION? cleared some doubts, and read the recommended book by Laura, first would knowledge, another important point is the health situation of each person, I think this issue of parasites, several ingredients are needed, so to speak, it is necessary, discipline, effort, perseverance and a will of steel, are strong protocols, hence the importance of knowledge. :flowers:

Wow, wow and wow! Thank you again for another very enlightening session!! I will now begin to read the "UTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?" thread that was recommended!
Thank you again,
Gaia

Laura said:
tohuwabohu said:
Was there an ancient civilization that had high medical knowledge, greater than our own? Possible, but I think we'll look in vain for herbal remedies to be the transmitted lore of such. We've noticed that diet can certainly ameliorate symptoms of chronic conditions, but it - just as clearly - doesn't cure them. Perhaps herbals were used in the same context: amelioration, not cure.

Did alchemists stumble on this accidentally, making their potions and elixirs? That is quite possible considering some of the stuff they concocted and drank. And some of it could very well have been derived from plants/herbs, distilled out into concentrated forms. Just think of penicillin from moldy bread and LSD from ergot. I've got copies of some old herbal things and one notices that the alchemists were rather concentrated on plant properties alongside their gold transmutation experiments.

Obviously, we, today, are in a much better position to gain a truer understanding of these things because of the accessibility of information via the network, greatly enhanced by a network of multiple people following threads and clues and bringing back and synopsizing the most important material. In the same way, thanks to the work in cognitive science and bio-psychology, we have a better understanding of the ideas brought forward by Gurdjieff, and even earlier, the Stoics.

The take-home message from the Cs is, I think: don't waste a minute of your time: research, learn, share, and keep tinkering with your "receivership capabilities" so as to further enhance whatever gifts you were born with and minimize or eliminate your liabilities.

I know ! I thought the same, I also thought about iron in blood, maybe Mouravieff was not that wrong on his iron filings idea. But why the forum didn't focus on herbs before? in the wave there is the story of this man who came to show the secret of gold to an herbalist, what? why an herbalist if alchemist bind reality. Well, after some time thinking about it, it may be the best way for nutrition, along some meat perhaps, fat. Funny to know Mouravieff talks about sexual sublimation, which might not be necessarily the one Gurdjieff talks, but one related to these infections.

At least for women this might be important:

DNA From Sperm Of Ex Partners Lingers In Female Flies And Influences The Genetics Of Her Offspring

When a woman breaks up with a man, she usually wants every remnant of him removed from her life. A new study suggests that, try as she might, there may be one last piece of him that she’s stuck with for good: his DNA. A study from Australia has managed to prove that fly offspring are able to resemble a mother’s previous sexual partner, even when conceived with their father’s sperm.

The idea of telegony, or previous mates influencing a woman’s offspring, has been around for centuries. It was first proposed by the Greek philosopher Aristotle and was accepted as science until the early 1900s when it was disproved and replaced by more modern genetic theory, according to the study's press release. Unfortunately, the theory was largely used as a fear tactic to prevent women from copulating with different races or lower classes, but the study suggests the theory may have some elements of truth — for flies, at least.

To test the age old theory of telegony, the researchers manipulated male flies to grow to a certain height by changing the amount of nutrients in their diet. They then mated immature females with either large or small males. Later on, the now mature females were again mated with males of various sizes. The subsequent offspring were then studied, and what researchers observed was quite remarkable.

"We found that even though the second male sired the offspring, offspring size was determined by what the mother's previous mating partner ate as a maggot,” Dr. Angela Crean, led researcher on the project, explained in the press release. "Our new findings take this to a whole new level — showing a male can also transmit some of his acquired features to offspring sired by other males.”

The researchers are not yet sure about why this phenomenon occurs but believe it may be due to molecules in the seminal fluid of the first mate being absorbed by the female’s immature eggs and then influencing the growth of offspring of a later mate. This finding only adds to the already complicated field of genetics. Scientists are only just beginning to grasp the concept that offspring genetics are influenced by non-genetic factors, such as their parent’s diet. “Our new findings take this to a whole new level,” Crean said.

To answer the question that I’m sure is on every one of your minds, no the researchers are not yet sure whether this phenomenon exists in any other species, but testimony of many experienced breeders suggests it may be. As for humans, I don’t even want to begin opening that can of worms, but Crean did tell Medical Daily in an email that she's not ruling out this possibility.

“There is no evidence of such effects in humans, but there has not been any research on this possibility in humans. There is a potential for such effects in mammals,” explained Crean. “For example, there is a lot of foetal DNA in maternal blood during pregnancy, and this could potentially play a role in such effects. There is also evidence in mammals that seminal fluid affects offspring development, so semen from one male could potentially influence the development of eggs fertilized by another male (which is what we think is happening in flies).”

Crean added that due to ethical restraints it would be difficult to conduct a similar experiment on humans.

This session literally answered what I wanted to know. I find funny after Laura said that microbes make people vulnerable to psychopaths, that I had a coincidental found on the morgellons dissease. It was supposedly concluded in the video that diet helped, but some folks say colloidal silver is the way. Better not, I found you become blue and that might not help you at all.

Edit=Quote

Laura said:
tohuwabohu said:
I was wondering exactly about the same. How could the folks back then get rid of the parasites without 'modern' medicine. I put modern into quotation marks because when I was reading about the antiparasitic drugs there is so many side effects that someone sensitive can confuse reaction to the drug with Herxheimer reaction. The antiparasitic protocol seems to be extremely stressful for the body.

I think that the ancients noticed the correspondence between high population density, promiscuity, and development of highly infectious and devastating epidemics. They would have noticed, also, that country people in monogamous relationships were less affected by such and possibly have drawn a conclusion. That's excluding the idea that any "inspiration" came to them informing them of the issues. So, perhaps their way of dealing with it was to impose a whole lot of purity rules about everything. The food, bathing, and sex laws of the OT are not original - they were derived from the Pythagoreans/Orphics. And some of the were wrong, so it seems they were either distorted over time, or wrong conclusions were drawn from observation.

So, the idea that they may have had effective measures against such pathogens as would arise in a densely populated area with a lot of promiscuity may be just wishful thinking. Their approach appears to have been prevention, not curing after the fact. Though, of course, the study of curing diseases was undertaken by the Pythagoreans and later the Therapeutae/Essenes (under the influence of the Pythagoreans i.e. after Hellenization and the spread of Greek ideas). One can't imagine that much came from the Babylonians or whatnot after reading translations of the many texts for curing things. Most of them were nonsensical magical incantations. So IF there was such knowledge, it didn't come from the Mesopotamian regions as far as I can tell. It may have come from the North with the Orphics, and possibly only as inspiration, not hard science.

Was there an ancient civilization that had high medical knowledge, greater than our own? Possible, but I think we'll look in vain for herbal remedies to be the transmitted lore of such. We've noticed that diet can certainly ameliorate symptoms of chronic conditions, but it - just as clearly - doesn't cure them. Perhaps herbals were used in the same context: amelioration, not cure.

Did alchemists stumble on this accidentally, making their potions and elixirs? That is quite possible considering some of the stuff they concocted and drank. And some of it could very well have been derived from plants/herbs, distilled out into concentrated forms. Just think of penicillin from moldy bread and LSD from ergot. I've got copies of some old herbal things and one notices that the alchemists were rather concentrated on plant properties alongside their gold transmutation experiments.

Obviously, we, today, are in a much better position to gain a truer understanding of these things because of the accessibility of information via the network, greatly enhanced by a network of multiple people following threads and clues and bringing back and synopsizing the most important material. In the same way, thanks to the work in cognitive science and bio-psychology, we have a better understanding of the ideas brought forward by Gurdjieff, and even earlier, the Stoics.

The take-home message from the Cs is, I think: don't waste a minute of your time: research, learn, share, and keep tinkering with your "receivership capabilities" so as to further enhance whatever gifts you were born with and minimize or eliminate your liabilities.

I think I understand. Thank you Laura.

Laura said:
Meanwhile, I caught this on SOTT today...

Lost knowledge — 10th century cure for MRSA "Superbug"

http://www.sott.net/article/299175-Lost-knowledge-10th-century-cure-for-MRSA-Superbug

"We were going from a mature, established population of a few billion cells, all stuck together in this highly protected biofilm coat, to really just a few thousand cells left alive. This is a massive, massive killing ability."

But, this is applied externally, I think. Wonder if there is something like that in the book for internal critters? Even if it does amount to something like culturing your own antibiotics.

Yes, that article was interesting! The original research page can be found here (there's a short video where they interview the researchers):

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/news/pressreleases/2015/march/ancientbiotics---a-medieval-remedy-for-modern-day-superbugs.aspx

ADDED:

Basic information on Bald's Leechbook here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bald%27s_Leechbook

A translated, "English" version of Bald's Leechbook is supposedly included in this work:

https://archive.org/details/leechdomswortcun02cock

Perhaps worth a look?

Chu said:
tohuwabohu said:
After logical analysis I don't think this would work. Even though vitamin C is quite powerfull in neutralising toxins and also in killing parasites, it's high concentration can only be effective in areas in the body where the blood has good access. The blood is the carrier in this case. So it can be effective in some cases but surely not in all. The joints are off limits for example, bones etc.

Liposomal vitamin C seems to work better. BUT, at least from my experience, it's not enough. In 2010 I caught a virus, and had to take up to 80 grams of Vit. C. That "cured" it. But it reoccurred in 2012, 2013 (50 grams of Vit. C were enough those times), and I don't think I'm completely over it, because some of the symptoms reappear once in a while, and I've had to take lots of Vitamin C again. So, FWIW, I think that it only puts these microorganisms at bay, but doesn't eradicate them.

Well as I am thinking about this a thought occured to me that perhaps the virii and parasites like to play hide and seek. Maybe you managed to eliminate almost all of them but some did hide. I might be wrong but I think that the length of the treatment is important. Mostly the treatment is discontinued after one feels better. But perhaps it would help to extend it. I have no experience with liposomal vitamin C so I do not know how the body tolerates it. I have only the acidic form and when I feel ok even 2 grams is too much for me. So it's just a thought.

Quote from Shijing:

Finally, regarding parasites as receivers, it reminds me of this bit from Dr. Klinghardt's lecture notes that I originally posted on the autoimmune/infection thread:

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/Lyme_Disease/beyond_lyme_notes.pdf

• Parasite patients often express the psyche of the parasites - sticky, clingy, impossible to tolerate - but a
    wonderful human being is behind all of that.
  • We are all a composite of many personalities. Chronic infections outnumber our own cells by 10:1. We are
    90% "other" and 10% "us". Our consciousness is a composite of 90% microbes and 10% us. Our thinking,
    feeling, creativity, and expression are 90% from the microbes within us.
    Patients often think, crave, and
    behave as if they are the parasite. Our thinking is shaded by the microbes thinking through us. The food
    choices, behavioral choices, and who we like is the thinking of the microbes within us expressing
    themselves.
  • Patients will reject all treatments that affect the issue that requires treating. Patients will not guide
    themselves to health when the microbes have taken over.

Apart from the 'junk' dna that is not junk, and the fact that 4D STS used light to burn away our DNA? Now we find out about the critters too. It is not surprising that they say we use only 10% of our 'brain' capacity - not even that much for most people!

So it seems that the Wave could possibly have positive or negative effects on people depending on the above. As someone said earlier, potentially the Philadelphia experiment, where the sailors went crazy. Cos unless something switches/cleans the 90% critters at the same time, only 10% has any chance of having any awareness???

So microbes are the cause of procrastination?? I guess that is why Gurdjieff basically said don't do what 'it' wants. So therein lies another tale - WHAT precisely make up the 900++ little 'I's?? Or am I just going further down the rabbit hole?

Psalehesost said:
I think what was said about the microscopic parasites as receivers gives a whole new layer of meaning to the idea of the 'frequency fence'. People being held back because they're enveloped in signals and the microscopic parasites make them receivers for these signals.

Modern technology for control has been discussed in other sessions, but these infections could also be part of what 'tune' people to receive detrimental influences and not receive higher ones on a more basic and 'archetypal' level. And more generally, maybe these infections have had a significant impact on the collective intelligence and understanding of humanity throughout history, by limiting the minds of those who might most further understanding. And perhaps this whole issue is another factor in why so few have managed to learn enough from life throughout history to become candidates for graduation in the first place?

Regarding transmarginal inhibition, Pavlov's observation was that even the strongest dog could be broken/programmed/controlled if health was compromised. Then consider the many ways in which so many have their health compromised at present, together with the many influences aimed at control...

I don't think the 'Autoimmune-critters' are so resilient. They are only resistant because the current, dumbed-down medicine was made to have no clue about effective countermeasures.

I think any existing organism has the fatal vulnerability by just being composed of organic matter and if the matter can be dissolved or decomposed, the critter turns to "dust". Our body then can clear the ex-critter junk from our system. Tibetans used various sound focusing techniques that had direct effect on stones. Gurdjieff wrote about the Alla-Attapan super-piano that could heal or cause tissue change by matching tissue frequency. (blisters)

The lady, who made zapping guns for bugs by matching the various bug's - ants, etc.. - frequencies and was selling them on internet. Could it work for parasites?

The doctor - or researcher - who discovered that running human blood through an electrifier machine cleansed the blood of viruses. Could the same effect achieved by electrifying our bodies via substances?

At a time we had a 'charged' workplace in the city and in the apartment that we leased too: water flowing from the faucet carried such a static charge that each time we washed our hands we got a painful electric jolt from the water stream. Could such jolts be miniaturized, by creating more electrified cell environment with microscopic charges that we don't feel so much, but same charges can readily electrocute the critters inside the cells, blood and tissues?

I think getting completely rid of the critters is possible by technology. The ancients could have achieved this. Alchemists with their heavy water and the high pitched sound creating gold. Maybe as Leedskalnin cut the stones - corals - by singing to them and redirecting a lot of electricity from power lines, we might be able to cut our critters from our bodies by sound focusing and electricity?

Vibration, matching critter frequency and canceling them so the critters experience a mass extinction. Then when we lose the bad wave receivership, maybe our bodies might naturally switch to receiving the good waves?

Thank you so much for the session!! :) :) I recently had the worst eye infection at the outside corner of my left eye. It looked strange and I have never had anything like this in my life! It took almost 3 weeks to get rid of. I used Colloidal Silver Gel and drops at the corner of my eye 5 or 6 times per day in addtion to taking the silver orally. This infection had some weird life of it's own and has left a red scar a half inch in length at the corner of my eye. (I have pics but would need a way to upload them.) I also used DMSO Aloe Vera gel (70%) applied to both wrists for about 20 minutes just about everyday, sometimes twice a day. Underneath the infection on my cheekbone was a huge swollen pocket of some kind of fluid. The major bit of the swelling has gone down and there is still a small bump there.

zin said:
it also sheds more light on the recent murders and missing reports for holistic doctors... what were they doing right in regards to parasites?
I was also wondering about all the holistic doctors going missing and the recent murders. Simply unbelievable.

I have a question. Do you think a massive session of bioenergetic breathing or exercises can burn out the microbes?

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being "food for the moon"?

The root of parasite is "para" alongside and "sitos" food (?)--from Greek, eating at another's table. This idea of an energetic free lunch is interesting in light of the demons, vampires, zombie movies, games etc. that are all over the place these days; are they symbolic expressions of these mass infections? The bad guys always seem to descend in large numbers and get their 'free lunch' until they are dealt with by the hero who knows--or learns--how to take them out. A zombie apocalypse due to infection is certainly an old trope, but hadn't thought of it quite from this angle, a zombie apocalypse in slow motion, over generations of infection.

Also interesting that "virus" and "infect" have word roots each related to "poisoning," not quite the way we think about these concepts today, but it certainly feels like a gradual, chemical poisoning when you are dragged down by these critters.

Laura said:
Session Date: July 18th 2015

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

A: Yes

I knew it! This is part of the way that the PTB wants to turn us into sheep/slaves/zombies/machines for their purposes. There was something deeply wrong about the whole vaccination process. Like a kind of interventional genetic programming in process.

Laura said:
(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.
(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

Some will some won't. I suppose that's where free will comes into it.

Laura said:
(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

It's good to know that there may be other forms of viracide than vitamin C! Such as acquiring knowledge and detoxing too.

Laura said:
(Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

Q: (Galatea) It's so weird! It's like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I'm trying to get used to the new one. But it didn't actually happen. It's creepy!

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

I've been having the same sensation, especially when close to sleep or just waking up, when I'm not really sure what reality I was in and have to make a conscious decision to 'reconnect' with something real. Of course, that could just be 4D STS messing with me again! Often there's a sensation of deep blackness and unrelenting evil too, which, if I got too close to would kill me simply via the physical response to the amount of fear it generates. I have to make a conscious decision to get away from it rather than being sucked into it and die.

Also, when I'm waking I've had the feeling of a split in reality being quite close. This feeling is most pronounced when it comes to people I am close to or have been close to in the past. A good example is family. My family have absolutely no wish to know about the things discussed here or on Sott.net. Having said that, I don't know who's reality would be better. Their reality, where they can cheerfully ignore all the 4D sts 'interventions' and live off (accidentally) any genetic immunity they have, or mine where I frequently have close contact with spooky creepy things! I do get the feeling that things are in a state of flux, though.

I remembered seeing this show on TV which bears some resemblance to this situation:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Langoliers

I wonder if it would be possible to ask the Cs if there's a way to get MH370 back? I think that would be a real coup. I would like to see MH370 returned.

Laura said:
(Chu) You'd have to help me out. They said that parasites act as receivers. Is it possible that when they said, "Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths?" that psychopaths have a specific type of parasite or antenna that is somehow channeling the information they get? Is that clear enough?

(L) In other words, do they have different parasites?

(Chu) Just like good people with good potential are targeted with parasites, do psychopaths have receivers that are specific to them?

A: No, parasites interact with genetics.

Surely psychopaths don't need parasites because they actually ARE parasites themselves? Human parasites, which 4 D STS might be able to access directly with very little effort? Maybe parasites don't see any need to 'hitch a ride' with psychopaths, unless it's to be passed on to other non-psychopaths? Sometimes I think that 4D STS frequently sacrifice their own in order to keep the cycle going. There seems to be a lot of this in politics now. Psychos sacrificing their own. That would be quite normal, I imagine.

What an interesting session!

Back
Top Bottom