Session 18 May 2024

Q: (irjO) When they go to this so-called soul pool, are they able to contemplate their lessons similar to soul beings?

A: No, they learn as a unit.
One of the common things of past life regression therapies is that patients recognize current present life people or family members in those past life’s, besides that, the literature about the subject indicates that we reincarnate most of the time with the same “soul group”, although on different roles or situations!
I wonder if that “soul group” used to be from a sole ‘soul pool’ unit and all of the souls now reincarnating together, developed individuality off that same unit so to say, and kept learning together, but as a souled individual, instead of everyone sharing the same soul.

I am relieved. It's not just my weight that is slighty greater :lol:.
Right, I’m also going to blame gravity, just in case :evil:

That's the amount of information! You've done an amazing job! As always, a huge thank you.

Вот это объем информации! Потрясающе потрудились! Как всегда огромная благодарность.

Thank you for a surprising and a "juicy" session! :-)

I have atrial fibrillation for almost 1.5 years, and it was the worst last year in September, higher frequency with light-headedness. It got better and in the last two months I barely notice it - didn't use any special protocol. Maybe it was related to the vax.

Funny synchronicity- my friend asked me to send him an anti-vax protocol just a few minutes before the session was released. :-)

If someone could point me to the latest antivax protocol, that would be nice.
you can look here
Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Rob Ager did a number of videos on this at the time. Ager is a film analysis guy, and has a history working with abuse victims. He called BS at the time:
A must-watch for me for sure, thanks for sharing. Those who advised caution in the MJ thread turned out to be right all along.

Apparently Safechuck and Robson are still trying to get money out of Jackson's two companies, and they are moving to trial.

It really makes me sad, what chance did a man with such a child-like personality and fragility, one who never really had much of a chance to learn to toughen up through real world experiences, have against a smear machine like that? And yet the fact that the confusion was clearing despite the weight of the forces acting to influence him to me points to strength in him, if not of his personality, then maybe of his mind and soul.

Yeah. :-( I can't substantiate the rumours, but people are saying that Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry I believe financed Leaving Neverland. That could explain why she interviewed Robson and Safechuck and director Dan Reed on her own network. Interestingly, her audience consisted of sexual abuse survivors. How is that for programming all the sexual abuse victims and she has been doing that for years.:mad:
I watched that interview too, and damn it was convincing! But given that Oprah has some shady and yet cosy links to high places I should have been more careful for sure.

One question that I still have in my mind is why did Leaving Neverland come out so long after Michael’s death? He's not dangerous to anyone anymore, why smear him like that? Is it only about money for them? And even if it is, why go THIS public with the accusations and graphic details when doing it more quietly in court would have led to a similar result? Is there something out there, like footage or interviews, that could still cause issues for the PTB and someone decided that post-mortem character assassination was in order? Or maybe I’m overthinking it, maybe the documentary was just a means of building a stronger case for the lawsuit and gathering public sympathy, and a money-making opportunity for the producers.

Thankyou for the session, but I don't mean to be negative it's just sometimes these sessions depress me.

(Niall) Those vaccine fascists, they basically got what they wanted: Everyone is subject to its effects.

(L) To a certain extent. Is that true? Everybody has basically been exposed?

A: Yes

(Windmill Knight) The C's have mentioned that Jordan Peterson is a great soul, yet he is also very much driven by his emotions, and therefore, has trouble coping with objective reality. Lately, he has publicly made some remarks in regards to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that are greatly off the mark and lacking in empathy, to say the least, like encouraging Netanyahu to 'give them hell', accusing the Palestinians of playing the victim, or calling anti-genocide demonstrators 'resentful, childless harpies unconsciously longing for domination.' Several of us have the impression that the Jordan Peterson, before his medical coma for his severe benzo withdrawal symptoms, is no more. He is particularly different since befriending the likes of Bibi Netanyahu and Ben Shapiro. Is it really just his emotions that are twisting his views or is there something else at play here?

A: Peterson was subjected to intensive programming during his coma.

Q: (L) So, he wasn't replaced?

A: No

Q: (L) Just subjected to intensive programming, I'm assuming by 4th density?

A: Yes

Sometimes it seems hopeless here. I feel like whatever we try to do we can never overcome 'their' (4D sts / the elites) plans. No matter how we try we just wind up having to sit helplessly and watch ourselves get steam rolled by all these things we never had a say in and could never stop. Another virus in the works we'll just have to go through it all again and suck it up. More plots and schemes for a war we'll just have to hope we don't get nuked. Great souls and great leaders get taken out (I guess there's no way the Jordan Peterson who helped so many will ever return - will he ever graduate to 4D?) and it's like living in a reality made up of no-win situations and every option to benefit and grow being taken over and every truth corrupted. It feels so hopeless. The odds are so extremely against us as to be non existent.

I'm getting slowly angry over having to put up with this and yet - what if the Wave comes and we all go to 4D? How will we survive there? The Lizzies are already there they know how to exist there - we don't. We'll be easy prey for whatever they have planned for us there. And they will have planned something.

Sorry for being so negative. It all feels so hopeless. And yes...it makes me very angry. I have to sit and watch myself and my loved ones be manipulated and pulled around by emotions and decieved over and over again and all that is noble and true and beautiful erased and I can do nothing because there seems to be nothing that can stop them from doing what they please.

Poor Michael, such a lonely soul. It must have been a tough life to live. He paid one heck of a price for his fame and fortune.
Thanks so much for sharing that video clip.
He is really talking to people from his heart and when he says to the crowd “I love you” I was very moved.

When I read this session I thought immediately of his song “Man in the Mirror”. Pertinent.

I am very happy to be able to understand and continue to love Michael Jackson’s phenomenal artistic talents and oeuvre.

This is why pork is better for advanced humans than beef or many other meats. The information of the pig is more in line with the direction of the human. The meat of the pig is composed of proteins with similar receivership capacity.
That is very interesting, considering that pork is prohibited or at least seen as impure in quite a few cultures around the world, and it is always tied to religious doctrine, without much explanation.

Notes on pork restrictions in Judaism and Islam

What is not mentioned in the article is that also, among Brahmins in India and Nepal, pork is not seen as desireable to eat because of its associations with uncleanliness/impurity.

The revelation regarding Michael Jackson is particularly interesting, like many others, I fell victims to the propaganda surrounding his persona as presented to the public. I wonder about the comment Laura made he was basically a child with the C's giving confirmation. Was his development suppressed on some level intentionally?
Yes and I feel like we are all basically a child until we actually decide to grow up.
It is the human predicament that we are traumatised in our development.

Everyone that starts to wake up is subject to forces in sone form or other that can disrupt this process. The music and entertainment industry is rife with its manipulative ways that traumatise and control all the young rising stars.

The fact that MJ survived through this with his soul tells us a bit about him. Not like others such as Taylor Swift that have embraced the Satanists.

Back
Top Bottom