Session 18 May 2024

I need to qualify something I said concerning Nikola Tesla in a recent post. I said:

"Curiously, the great Serbian inventor Nikola Tesla was passionate about the significance of the number three and believed that it held the secret of all creation. For example, he would always walk around a building three timed before entering it."

What I said about him circling a building three times before entering it is true but he actually believed that it was 3, 6 and 9 which held the secrets to all creation. Insofar as I am aware. he never explained why. However, could it have something to do with densities and UFT. I say this because although the C's have mentioned the importance of algebra in forming or expressing UFT, they have also stressed the importance of geometry too.

The Greek philosophers and mathematicians, like Pythagoras and Plato (who according to the C's plagiarised much of his work), also focused very much on geometry, e.g., the Platonic Solids, although they most probably obtained much of their mathematical knowledge from the older Persian (Magi), Egyptian, Indian and Babylonian cultures and possibly even the Druids (legend has it that one of Pythagoras's main teachers was a Druid priest probably from Gaul). Indeed, as I have posted before, the pyramid or tetractys was sacred to the Pythagoreans and to the Druids. Another name for a pyramid is a tetrahedron, which is reflected, for example, in the Star of David symbol, which is a 2D version of a double tetrahedron in 3D. The C's mentioned the significance of the tetrahedron here:
Session 17August 1996:

Q: (L) Do the tetrahedrons spin within the sphere? Do these power points of the tetrahedron spin?

A: Energy fields flow in balance.

Q: (T) So they're spinning to keep balance? (J) Like a gyro. [Notice that the Cs did NOT say that anything was spinning, only that energy was flowing.] (T) Is there... now, am I correct in the fact that there's a direct relationship here to the real Hebrew Star of David, to these tetrahedrals?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) And that everything that has been done to it for the last 500 years or so, has been done to screw things up?

Q: (T) Yes. So that that symbol is not a religious symbol, as such, but a very important... (L)...power symbol?

Q: (T) It describes a physics that transcends the densities.

A: So is pentagon.

Q: (T) So is the Pentagon? (J) A pentagon. (T) The pentagon shape. These are part of what humans describe as the sacred geometries.

However, a pyramid when expressed in 2D is a simple triangle, which, as everyone knows, is a three sided object. The number 3 is obviously reflected in the three dimensional and 3rd Density world that we dwell in, as it is by the C's 'Law of Three', but in geometric terms it is linked with the triangle.

If the number 3 can be linked to the triangle, what of the numbers 6 and 9, which were also special to Tesla? Well if you take a regular six sided object, you get a hexagon. This is a shape that curiously is often found in nature with some crystals and stones, snowflakes and even the honey cones that bees construct taking on a natural hexagonal shape. However, what the triangle (which can be three dimensionalised into a pyramid or tetrahedron) represents in 3rd Density may correspond to that which the hexagon represents in 4th Density (or possibly 6th Density). Indeed, the C's have on more than one occasion mentioned the importance of the hexagon in the transcripts:

Session 22 August 1998:
Q: (A) Next question: three weeks ago you mentioned in relation to UFT pentagons and hexagons. I have here a pentagon and a mathematical formula under pentagon which for me, relates to a pentagon, and it has x, y, z, three dimension; time, which is one dimension, and perhaps the fifth dimension, which corresponds to the fifth. Is this association of pentagon with this mathematical symbol below correct?

Session 24 July1999:

Q: (A) Okay, I was trying to figure out how to build this expanded gravity, and I made a table to assist the question. The first possibility is that one can build gravity on a square matrix. This matrix can be symmetric, can be non-symmetric, or can be a complex matrix, which I call possibilities a, b, and c. The second possibility is to build a theory of gravity on the basis of a connection which looks like a cube rather than a matrix. Here we also have three possibilities: no curvature, but torsion; no torsion but curvature; torsion and curvature. These are possibilities 1, 2, and 3. Another possibility is to use any combination of these two lines of speculation. Another possibility is none of the above, but to build gravity on the basis of an irregular cube, or an irregular square, which I call A. Another possibility is to use something that is none of the above.

A: Octagonal complexigram. Try the formula for possibility 1-c first.

I am not familiar with the term "complexigram" and wonder if they may have meant "complexogram", which seems to be a flow diagram. Any suggestions?
1-c for the complexigram would be a complex matrix and for Ark's conformal gravity that's a 4x4 complex matrix which is "hexagonal" in that it has 4 space and 2 time dimensions. It's 6 of Heim's dimensions and adding two more for 8 of Heim's 12 would be "Octagonal". The other 4 could be for the 4 complex spacetime dimensions.

My avatar kind of puts the Star of David into an Enneagram triad 3-6-9 form via a cuboctahedron which is the root system of the conformal group.

1-c for the complexigram would be a complex matrix and for Ark's conformal gravity that's a 4x4 complex matrix which is "hexagonal" in that it has 4 space and 2 time dimensions. It's 6 of Heim's dimensions and adding two more for 8 of Heim's 12 would be "Octagonal". The other 4 could be for the 4 complex spacetime dimensions.

My avatar kind of puts the Star of David into an Enneagram triad 3-6-9 form via a cuboctahedron which is the root system of the conformal group.
Thank you for this. I expect that you are much more familiar with Ark's work than most of us.

Your comments on the Star of David, turning it into an into an Enneagram (nonagon) triad 3-6-9 form via a cuboctahedron, are fascinating. Would you have a picture of this by any chance?

I am in the camp of people like Dr Joseph Farrell who believes that ancient symbols such as the Star of David were really hiding an occulted science, the real meaning of which had been lost in the mists of time. I wonder, therefore. whether Nikola Tesla was someone who had worked out the symbol's true meaning since he was an keen student of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Moreover, he was also like his fellow physicists Einstein, Schrodinger and Oppenheimer an avid reader of Hindu Vedic literature in which many scientific notions had been anciently embedded for those capable of deciphering them. Unfortunately, Tesla took most of his secrets to the grave with him.

The Star of David is essentially two flattened tetrahedrons/pyramids in 2D. This reference to flattened pyramids reminds me of what the C's once said about the relationship between sound and geometry, which in a way brings us back to Stonehenge again:

Session 7 November 1998:​

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

MJF: This mention of "music to the ears" makes me think of Pythagoras and his concept of the 'Music of the Spheres' (universal music). The concept of the "music of the spheres" incorporates the metaphysical principle that mathematical relationships express qualities or "tones" of energy that manifests in numbers, visual angles, shapes and sounds — all connected within a pattern of proportion. Pythagoras first identified that the pitch of a musical note is an inverse proportion to the length of the string that produces it, and that intervals between harmonious sound frequencies form simple numerical ratios. Pythagoras proposed that the Sun, Moon and planets all emit their own unique hum based on their orbital revolution (which NASA has now proven to be correct), and that the quality of life on Earth reflects the tenor of celestial sounds which are physically imperceptible to the human ear. Subsequently, Plato described astronomy and music as "twinned" studies of sensual recognition: astronomy for the eyes, music for the ears, and both requiring knowledge of numerical proportions. See: Musica universalis - Wikipedia

Q: Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q: (A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound.
[MJF: Which is evident where the builders of Stonehenge and Newgrange are concerned given the special acoustic qualities produced by these structures] Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo!

[…]

Q: (A) Well, I agree that I am impatient. But, the point is that I feel that if I would have a little bit more of a clue, I could do much more, and for now...

A: Our words sing to you. Let them ring. [MJF: In the Session dated 19 February 2000 the C’s would say that Stonehenge used to resonate with a tonal rill]

Q: (A) What is the difference between singing and ringing? (L) I don’t think that’s the point.
(A) Ring is to awake? Probably. You mean I am not taking your words seriously enough?

A: No. We meant to let it sink in rejoice. Exult!

[…]

Q: Alright: ‘mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements.’ When we set up these figures...

A: Imagine an interlocking triangular mosaic in three dimensions.

Q: When one wishes to apply this, does one somehow... Is the sound inside one?

A: It is all around and through you.

Q: Is it a sound that can be perceived with the physical ears?

Q: What frequency?

A: Not issue. Tone.

Q: Tone and...

A: Vibratory pitch.

Q: Well, if that is the case... is the tone something that is produced by a series of tones at ‘mathematical distances’ from one another that relate to prime numbers... chords, that is?

A: Best to reach when graspable.

Q: If these tones are produced either in sequence or in conjunction, are they based on the musical scale with which we are familiar?

A: See last response.

[...]
Q: Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids. [MJF: Which as I noted above is what the Star of David represents in 2D, i.e., two interlocking flattened pyramids]

Q: That’s exactly what they looked like. Okay, if you take your series of sound from those that form a three dimensional pyramid by the proximity based on the flattened pyramids... it really doesn’t matter where you start? You pick one, and take the ones that are connected, is that the idea?

A: Close. But, you will not discover the answer tonight. For example: you have already seen that we sometimes employ anagrams...

Well no doubt Ark has taken things way beyond this by now for those who are following his work.

It is curious though that the Jewish high priesthood may have known something about these tonal or pitch qualities the C's are referring to, probably from the Kabbalah (which the C's described as channelled truths given to early pre-Mosaic Jews) for when the Jewish High Priest went into the Holy of Holies where the Ark of the Covenant was kept, he would start to intone in a particularly deep chanting voice, which then led to the 12 crystals/stones on his special breastplate (the ephod or Breastplate of Justice) starting to vibrate. According to the Bible, it was by these means that the High Priest was able to communicate with God (Yahweh). It is also interesting to note in this connection that when a Jewish rabbi, who is an expert in the Kabbalah, was invited to Skin Walker Ranch and he started to intone an ancient Jewish prayer of protection, the infrared censors focused on a particular part of the ranch where odd paranormal occurrences had been happening suddenly lit up without warning, which suggested this might have been in reaction to the rabbi's chanted prayer. It is important to note in this connection that the C's have confirmed that Skin Walker Ranch is the site of an underground alien base and they have also mentioned that Yahweh, the God of the Jews, was in reality a Lizard front.

1719105336907.png
It would seem that the Kabbalah holds many secrets including the secret of levitation or antigravity from what the C's implied here:

Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumours... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: The Templars held the secret of levitation

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!

You will notice that the C's added two exclamation marks after their warning. This intrigued me since I had read a book (non fiction) a while ago, which I must get round to commenting on one day, where the members of a secret society used Kabbalistic chanting in their rituals, which provoked manifestations at a distance (akin to holographic images) that were seen by many. However, it would appear that by not getting the chanting tone exactly correct (think here of the Jewish High Priest in the Holy of Holies), the neophyte risked suffering serious brain damage that could result even in death, as actually happened to one member of the group who was not yet skilled enough. I wonder if this is what the C's may have had in mind when they added their warning?​

Q: (L) When was Stonehenge built?

A: 6000 approx. B.C.

Q: (L) What was Stonehenge built to do or be used for?

A: Energy director.

Q: (L) What was this energy to be directed to do?

A: All things.

Q: (L) Was the energy to be directed outward or inward to the center?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting we should get together and try to move something with sound?

==================

Im wondering if anyone has tried to move something heavy with tonal vibrations.

Also, id ask if rebuilding Stonehenge or recreating similar would be something we should pursue....and also what is the closest replica to Stonehenge that has been made, and does it have the ability of the original in any way.

Next to the Great Pyramids, Stonehenge is my favorite ancient structure, cant get enough of it.
There have in fact been several attempts at trying to replicate Stonehenge around the world - See Stonehenge replicas and derivatives - Wikipedia

Perhaps the most interesting full scale replica is the concrete example built at Maryhill in Washington in the early 20th century, which, given you are from New York, isn't a million miles away from you - see: Maryhill Stonehenge - Wikipedia.

1719108879082.png

Interestingly, I watched a TV documentary a few years ago where they used this Stonehenge replica to test out certain acoustic theories about the original Stonehenge. The sound engineers were able to ascertain that the use of two tone drum beats within the structure was conducive to creating an alpha state in people, which is a state linked to dreaming and altered states of consciousness. The sound engineers and scientists studying the phenomenon believed that the original Stonehenge was no doubt capable of inducing the same state. Indeed, the C's effectively confirmed this when they said:

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

Why not check out the Maryhill Stonehenge if you get the chance.​

There have in fact been several attempts at trying to replicate Stonehenge around the world - See Stonehenge replicas and derivatives - Wikipedia

Perhaps the most interesting full scale replica is the concrete example built at Maryhill in Washington in the early 20th century, which, given you are from New York, isn't a million miles away from you - see: Maryhill Stonehenge - Wikipedia.

View attachment 97462

Interestingly, I watched a TV documentary a few years ago where they used this Stonehenge replica to test out certain acoustic theories about the original Stonehenge. The sound engineers were able to ascertain that the use of two tone drum beats within the structure was conducive to creating an alpha state in people, which is a state linked to dreaming and altered states of consciousness. The sound engineers and scientists studying the phenomenon believed that the original Stonehenge was no doubt capable of inducing the same state. Indeed, the C's effectively confirmed this when they said:

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

Why not check out the Maryhill Stonehenge if you get the chance.​
Yes, I did a google search and read about all the replicas....none of them were built using the tech that was told to us, just wanted to know if anyone here tried moving heavy objects with sound. It was said it should be something we do.

Thank you for this. I expect that you are much more familiar with Ark's work than most of us.

Your comments on the Star of David, turning it into an into an Enneagram (nonagon) triad 3-6-9 form via a cuboctahedron, are fascinating. Would you have a picture of this by any chance?

I am in the camp of people like Dr Joseph Farrell who believes that ancient symbols such as the Star of David were really hiding an occulted science, the real meaning of which had been lost in the mists of time. I wonder, therefore. whether Nikola Tesla was someone who had worked out the symbol's true meaning since he was an keen student of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Moreover, he was also like his fellow physicists Einstein, Schrodinger and Oppenheimer an avid reader of Hindu Vedic literature in which many scientific notions had been anciently embedded for those capable of deciphering them. Unfortunately, Tesla took most of his secrets to the grave with him.

The Star of David is essentially two flattened tetrahedrons/pyramids in 2D. This reference to flattened pyramids reminds me of what the C's once said about the relationship between sound and geometry, which in a way brings us back to Stonehenge again:

Session 7 November 1998:​

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

MJF: This mention of "music to the ears" makes me think of Pythagoras and his concept of the 'Music of the Spheres' (universal music). The concept of the "music of the spheres" incorporates the metaphysical principle that mathematical relationships express qualities or "tones" of energy that manifests in numbers, visual angles, shapes and sounds — all connected within a pattern of proportion. Pythagoras first identified that the pitch of a musical note is an inverse proportion to the length of the string that produces it, and that intervals between harmonious sound frequencies form simple numerical ratios. Pythagoras proposed that the Sun, Moon and planets all emit their own unique hum based on their orbital revolution (which NASA has now proven to be correct), and that the quality of life on Earth reflects the tenor of celestial sounds which are physically imperceptible to the human ear. Subsequently, Plato described astronomy and music as "twinned" studies of sensual recognition: astronomy for the eyes, music for the ears, and both requiring knowledge of numerical proportions. See: Musica universalis - Wikipedia

Q: Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q: (A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound.
[MJF: Which is evident where the builders of Stonehenge and Newgrange are concerned given the special acoustic qualities produced by these structures] Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo!

[…]

Q: (A) Well, I agree that I am impatient. But, the point is that I feel that if I would have a little bit more of a clue, I could do much more, and for now...

A: Our words sing to you. Let them ring. [MJF: In the Session dated 19 February 2000 the C’s would say that Stonehenge used to resonate with a tonal rill]

Q: (A) What is the difference between singing and ringing? (L) I don’t think that’s the point.
(A) Ring is to awake? Probably. You mean I am not taking your words seriously enough?

A: No. We meant to let it sink in rejoice. Exult!

[…]

Q: Alright: ‘mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements.’ When we set up these figures...

A: Imagine an interlocking triangular mosaic in three dimensions.

Q: When one wishes to apply this, does one somehow... Is the sound inside one?

A: It is all around and through you.

Q: Is it a sound that can be perceived with the physical ears?

Q: What frequency?

A: Not issue. Tone.

Q: Tone and...

A: Vibratory pitch.

Q: Well, if that is the case... is the tone something that is produced by a series of tones at ‘mathematical distances’ from one another that relate to prime numbers... chords, that is?

A: Best to reach when graspable.

Q: If these tones are produced either in sequence or in conjunction, are they based on the musical scale with which we are familiar?

A: See last response.

[...]
Q: Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids. [MJF: Which as I noted above is what the Star of David represents in 2D, i.e., two interlocking flattened pyramids]

Q: That’s exactly what they looked like. Okay, if you take your series of sound from those that form a three dimensional pyramid by the proximity based on the flattened pyramids... it really doesn’t matter where you start? You pick one, and take the ones that are connected, is that the idea?

A: Close. But, you will not discover the answer tonight. For example: you have already seen that we sometimes employ anagrams...

Well no doubt Ark has taken things way beyond this by now for those who are following his work.

It is curious though that the Jewish high priesthood may have known something about these tonal or pitch qualities the C's are referring to, probably from the Kabbalah (which the C's described as channelled truths given to early pre-Mosaic Jews) for when the Jewish High Priest went into the Holy of Holies where the Ark of the Covenant was kept, he would start to intone in a particularly deep chanting voice, which then led to the 12 crystals/stones on his special breastplate (the ephod or Breastplate of Justice) starting to vibrate. According to the Bible, it was by these means that the High Priest was able to communicate with God (Yahweh). It is also interesting to note in this connection that when a Jewish rabbi, who is an expert in the Kabbalah, was invited to Skin Walker Ranch and he started to intone an ancient Jewish prayer of protection, the infrared censors focused on a particular part of the ranch where odd paranormal occurrences had been happening suddenly lit up without warning, which suggested this might have been in reaction to the rabbi's chanted prayer. It is important to note in this connection that the C's have confirmed that Skin Walker Ranch is the site of an underground alien base and they have also mentioned that Yahweh, the God of the Jews, was in reality a Lizard front.

View attachment 97460
It would seem that the Kabbalah holds many secrets including the secret of levitation or antigravity from what the C's implied here:

Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumours... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: The Templars held the secret of levitation

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!

You will notice that the C's added two exclamation marks after their warning. This intrigued me since I had read a book (non fiction) a while ago, which I must get round to commenting on one day, where the members of a secret society used Kabbalistic chanting in their rituals, which provoked manifestations at a distance (akin to holographic images) that were seen by many. However, it would appear that by not getting the chanting tone exactly correct (think here of the Jewish High Priest in the Holy of Holies), the neophyte risked suffering serious brain damage that could result even in death, as actually happened to one member of the group who was not yet skilled enough. I wonder if this is what the C's may have had in mind when they added their warning?​

The law of 3 is really a line segment as one choice, the opposite choice and something in the middle that tells which to do. It would be the Celtic Enneagram:

1719111404532.png

The conventional Enneagram turns it into an equilateral triangle and if you relate the Enneagram personality model to the Jungian MBTI personality model empirically and geometrically, you can end up with this:

1719112122212.png

and another 2-dim view is this, which sort of has the triangle view on the way back to a line segment:

1719112231408.png

I kind of got into the math of physics via the math of personality models which got me to Ark's quantum future site in 2006 and it was kind of surprising to find Ark was into more amazing things in addition to physics.

The math I'm into is good for fundamental particles and forces but for something like relating to sound I can quote other people but have no idea how useful it is; for example:

Since the walls, ceilings, and floor of the Mid Chamber are limestone, the antenna material, and since its niche looks like a place you would stand to receive a signal, I think that the MID CHAMBER IS THE RECEIVING CHAMBER.

Since the Upper Chamber has granite walls, floor, and ceiling, all of which can convert sound vibrations into electromagnetism, I think that the UPPER CHAMBER IS THE TRANSMITTING CHAMBER...

Still another way to modulate the sound/electromagnetism would be by putting the source in the granite coffer
(which is about the right size to contain the Ark of the Covenant including the poles on which it is carried)...

That same source has:

The Urim and the Tumim were two inscriptions of the Divine Name. When Moshe was in heaven studying the Torah, Hashem revealed to him the secret of how he should make the Urim and the Tumim. Only Moshe, to whom the secret was revealed, was able to make them, and he placed them into the fold of the breastplate. Therefore, it is not written anywhere that anyone should contribute to the making of the Urim and the Tumim or any instruction to the workers about how to make it.

On the 12 stones of the breastplate were written the names of the twelve tribes, the names of the patriarchs, Avraham, Yitzchak and Yaakov, and also the words "Shivtei Yeshurun" (Yoma 73b). On each stone were six letters, including the name of the tribe, and thus there were 72 letters in total...

Urim takes Quantum Information in the form of the Quantum Code [[256,0,24 ]]... and transforms it into Classical Information in the form of the Golay Code C24 [24,12,8]. Tumim corresponds to symmetry structure of the Golay Code...

Earlier in regards to sound waves, parabolas were mentioned for their ability to focus sound waves. Of interest to more recent posts is that cone and pyramidal shapes can also be used like parabolas apparently. One article that I came across about Coral Castle mentions 'mysterious cones' found on the site. Then a search about cone shapes in Egypt reveals 'funerary cones' made from clay that were left at the entrances to burial crypts and images of women wearing some kind of cone shape on their heads. I didn't find any mention of cones at either Stonehenge or around the Moai on Easter Island.

The other mention of cones in Egypt is where the pine cone is supposedly representative of the pineal gland or third eye. May not be related but it did prompt a thought. If one is to manipulate something, like focussing sound waves, then that thing needs to be able to either be measured or perceived in some way. I wonder if those that could focus sound waves in order to levitate and cut large stones could actually see the sound waves?

Yes, I did a google search and read about all the replicas....none of them were built using the tech that was told to us, just wanted to know if anyone here tried moving heavy objects with sound. It was said it should be something we do.
I assume you mean anyone on the Forum or at the Chateau? As far as I am aware, the only person known to have used sound waves in modern times to move heavy objects was Leedskalnin:

Q: (A) But that would mean that what is in this book by Leedskalnin is just normal experiments because, for the most part, they just use car batteries.

A: More power than that is needed, because the grid is too weak for substantive results.

Q: (A) But, when he was building this Coral Castle, apparently he was using such effects! What power was he using?

A: Sound waves.

Q: (A) How was he producing these sound waves?

A: Through correlation of rocks and power source, obtained "illegally." Instrument was similar to a tuning fork, but energized to a level that was lethal if one were to come in contact with it, or its ground.

Q: (A) Have we been discouraged from experimenting here?

A: No.

Q: (L) Did he use this tuning fork while sitting in his suspended swing?

A: Yes, because to do otherwise would have been fatal!.

Q: (L) Where did he illegally obtain this power source?

A: Tapped into high energy power lines.

No doubt you are already aware that Tibetan monks were reputed to have the ability to levitate heavy rocks by using chanting and musical instruments. This subject has been discussed before on the Forum if you do a quick search.

Digging around on the internet, I discovered this article, which purports to explain how they did it:

1719171464930.png

Since I am not a scientist, I can't vouch for his theory but would be happy for the scientists amongst you to pick it apart as appropriate.

I also found a short video on the subject explaining how a Swedish doctor called Jarl, who had befriended the Tibetan monks, witnessed the feat at first hand in 1939. I am a bit dubious though about his employers confiscating film he had supposedly taken of the event. What justification did they have for doing so? Would you be prepared to hand over to your boss private film you had shot abroad simply at his request? I certainly wouldn't.

Q: (Windmill knight) The C's have confirmed that nuclear detonations can have effects on other densities or dimensions, that they can break dimensional barriers or even cause damage there. Do people who die in nuclear blasts have difficulty or suffer some sort of additional effect when transitioning to 5D due to the nuclear energy?

A: Yes. And it is a great "sin" to utilize such bombs.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the damage that is done by them is so heinous that those who are involved in doing it incur very, very serious karmic burdens. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes
Thanks for another great session!:flowers:

On the subject of nuclear energy, I found some comments from Ra regarding the use of this energy. What impresses me most is the damage caused by these bombs to the souls who leave incarnation in such a traumatic way. It is indeed a great "sin" against creation. The consequences are dire from multiple points of view. Apparently, the Souls are still recovering from the trauma generated by the nuclear bomb. I do not know how to say it, but it is as if the soul is disorganized, fragmented and the experiences would be scattered and perhaps mixed. At least this is what I understood. But, as the Cs say, it's all lessons. I imagine the hard work of the helpers in this great recovery service. As I said above, it's an attack on creation itself. Here are the excerpts relevant to this particular topic:

Questioner
Thank you. In the recent past of the last thirty to forty years the UFO phenomena has become known to our population. What was the original reason for— I know there’ve been UFOs throughout history, but what was the original reason for the increase in what we call UFO activity say in the past forty years?

Ra
I am Ra. Information which Confederation sources had offered to your entity, Albert [Einstein], became perverted, and instruments of destruction began to be created, examples of this being the Manhattan Project and its product.

Information offered through wanderer, sound vibration, Nikola [Tesla], also being experimented with for potential destruction: example, your so-called Philadelphia Experiment.

Thus, we felt a strong need to involve our thought-forms in whatever way we of the Confederation could be of service in order to balance these distortions of information meant to aid your planetary sphere.

Questioner
Then what you did, I am assuming, then, is to create an air of mystery with the UFO phenomena, as we call it, and then by telepathy send many messages that could be either accepted or rejected under the… following, of course, the Law of One, so that the population would start thinking seriously about the consequences of what they were doing. Is this correct?

Ra
I am Ra. This is partially correct. There are other services we may perform. Firstly, the integration of souls or spirits, if you will, in the event of use of these nuclear devices in your space/time continuum. This the Confederation has already done.

Questioner
I don’t fully understand what you mean by that. Could you expand a little bit?

Ra
I am Ra. The use of intelligent energy transforming matter into energy is of such a nature among these weapons that the transition from space/time third density to time/space third density, or what you may call your heaven worlds, is interrupted in many cases.

Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul, or spirit complex, during transition from space/time to time/space.

Questioner
Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra
I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator, and thus we were given permission not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit, or portion, or holograph, or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

Questioner
Could you please make the instrument cough, and then tell me just vaguely how you accomplished this?

Ra
[Cough.]

I am Ra. This is accomplished through our understanding of dimensional fields of energy. The higher, or more dense, energy field will control the less dense.

Questioner
But then, in general then, you’re saying that if we… you will allow Earth, the population of this planet, to have a nuclear war and many deaths from that war, but you will be able to create a condition where these deaths will be no more traumatic, shall I say, with respect to entrance to the heaven world, or astral world, or whatever we call it, than death by a bullet or normal means of dying of old age. Is this correct?

Ra
I am Ra. This is incorrect. It would be more traumatic. However, the entity would remain an entity.

Questioner
Can you tell me the condition of the entities who were, shall I say, killed in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. At this time, what is their condition?

Ra
I am Ra. They of this trauma have not yet fully begun the healing process. They are being helped as much as is possible.

Questioner
When the healing process is complete with these entities, will this experience of the death due to the nuclear bomb cause them to be, shall we say, regressed in their climb toward the fourth density?

Ra
I am Ra. Such actions as nuclear destruction affect the entire planet. There are no differences at this level of destruction, and the planet will need to be healed.

Questioner
I was thinking specifically if an entity was in Hiroshima or Nagasaki at that time and he was reaching harvestability at the end of our cycle, would this death by nuclear bomb possibly create such trauma that he would not be able to be harvestable at the end of the cycle? That was specifically my question.

Ra
I am Ra. This is incorrect. Once the healing has taken place the harvest may go forth unimpeded. However, the entire planet will undergo healing for this action, no distinction being made betwixt victim and aggressor, this due to damage done to the planet.

Questioner
Could you please make the instrument cough? And—

Ra
[Cough.]

Questioner
And then, can you describe the mechanism of the planetary healing?

Ra
I am Ra. Healing is a process of acceptance, forgiveness, and, if possible, restitution. The restitution not being available in time/space, there are many among your peoples now attempting restitution while in the physical.

Questioner
How do these people attempt this restitution in the physical?

Ra
I am Ra. These attempt feelings of love towards the planetary sphere, and comfort and healing of the scars, and the imbalances of these actions.

Questioner
Thank you. Backtracking just a little bit today, I would like to know if the reason the nuclear energy was brought into this density forty or so years ago had anything to do with giving the entities that were here, who had caused the destruction of Maldek, another chance to use nuclear energy peacefully rather than destructively? Is this correct?
Ra
I am Ra. This is incorrect in that it places cart before horse, as your people say. The desire for this type of information attracted this data to your people. It was not given for a reason from outside influences; rather, it was desired by your peoples. From this point forward your reasoning is correct in that entities had desired the second chance which you mentioned.

Questioner
What was the mechanism of fulfilling the desire for the information regarding nuclear energy?

Ra
I am Ra. As we understand your query, the mechanism was what you may call inspiration.

Questioner
Was this inspiration a— Would an entity impress the person desiring the information with thoughts? Would this be the mechanism of inspiration?

Ra
I am Ra. The mechanism of inspiration involves an extraordinary faculty of desire, or will, to know or to receive in a certain area accompanied by the ability to open to and trust in what you may call intuition.

I think of Crop Circles as a form of healing for the planet. Symbols that bring healing. Planetary Reiki.

I am horrified and saddened by the fact that so many atomic bombs have been exploded over time on this beautiful blue sphere. There is much recovery and restoration work to be done. Now, regarding Souls, I don't remember where it is located, but I have a vague idea about how the soul "stores" information in certain units (I don't remember the name), and those units differ from entity to entity not in quantity but in density of information contained per unit. Here we are talking at the atomic level. That is why these types of weapons are so destructive. I remember Ra, when they asked what 4D was like, one of the things he described is what a 4D body is like. He said something like it is "less dense in matter and more dense in information". This did stick in my mind (as a screenshot). So well, today I learned something more about atomic energy. The issue is the way it is used: tool or weapon.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Of interest to more recent posts is that cone and pyramidal shapes can also be used like parabolas apparently. One article that I came across about Coral Castle mentions 'mysterious cones' found on the site. Then a search about cone shapes in Egypt reveals 'funerary cones' made from clay that were left at the entrances to burial crypts and images of women wearing some kind of cone shape on their heads. I didn't find any mention of cones at either Stonehenge or around the Moai on Easter Island.

The other mention of cones in Egypt is where the pine cone is supposedly representative of the pineal gland or third eye.
There are many depictions of individuals holding cones and "handbags" or buckets in ancient Sumerian, Babylonian and Assyrian art too:

where different people in different places who experiences static electricity running through them.

It’s a pretty cool phenomenon but hair standing up on end like that is usually a sign of imminent lightning strike to the person directly or near them. I’d be seeking shelter as soon as possible!! From Wikipedia:
If your hair stands on end, lightning is about to strike you or in your vicinity. Get indoors as fast as possible. You may also feel a tingling sensation of static electricity on your skin.

The static coming off fingers is St Elmo’s fire (no, not the 1985 movie), but a plasma phenomenon which occurs in an electric field:
St. Elmo's fire (also called witchfire or witch's fire[1]) is a weather phenomenon in which luminous plasma is created by a corona discharge from a rod-like object such as a mast, spire, chimney, or animal horn in an atmospheric electric field…The intensity of the effect, a blue or violet glow around the object, often accompanied by a hissing or buzzing sound, is proportional to the strength of the electric field and therefore noticeable primarily during thunderstorms or volcanic eruptions. St. Elmo's fire is named after St. Erasmus of Formia (also known as St. Elmo), the patron saint of sailors. The phenomenon, which can warn of an imminent lightning strike…
The electric field around the affected object causes ionisation of the air molecules, producing a faint glow easily visible in low-light conditions. Conditions that can generate St. Elmo's fire are present during thunderstorms, when high-voltage differentials are present between clouds and the ground underneath. The magnitude of the electric field depends greatly on the geometry (shape and size) of the object…The nitrogen and oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere cause St. Elmo's fire to flouresce with blue or violet light.

In the tweet below you can actually see the glow of the plasma coming off the fingertips:

Last edited:
Thanks for another great session!:flowers:

On the subject of nuclear energy, I found some comments from Ra regarding the use of this energy. What impresses me most is the damage caused by these bombs to the souls who leave incarnation in such a traumatic way. It is indeed a great "sin" against creation. The consequences are dire from multiple points of view. Apparently, the Souls are still recovering from the trauma generated by the nuclear bomb. I do not know how to say it, but it is as if the soul is disorganized, fragmented and the experiences would be scattered and perhaps mixed. At least this is what I understood. But, as the Cs say, it's all lessons. I imagine the hard work of the helpers in this great recovery service. As I said above, it's an attack on creation itself. Here are the excerpts relevant to this particular topic:

I think of Crop Circles as a form of healing for the planet. Symbols that bring healing. Planetary Reiki.

I am horrified and saddened by the fact that so many atomic bombs have been exploded over time on this beautiful blue sphere. There is much recovery and restoration work to be done. Now, regarding Souls, I don't remember where it is located, but I have a vague idea about how the soul "stores" information in certain units (I don't remember the name), and those units differ from entity to entity not in quantity but in density of information contained per unit. Here we are talking at the atomic level. That is why these types of weapons are so destructive. I remember Ra, when they asked what 4D was like, one of the things he described is what a 4D body is like. He said something like it is "less dense in matter and more dense in information". This did stick in my mind (as a screenshot). So well, today I learned something more about atomic energy. The issue is the way it is used: tool or weapon.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
I have to admit that it is a long time now since I looked at the Ra material in any depth, so thank you for bringing this to the Forum's attention. Apart from the focus on the deleterious effects that nuclear explosions can have on the souls of those killed by them and the ongoing harm to the planet they cause, the Ra channel also made a few interesting observations on other matters touched on in this particular thread.

For example, Ra mentioned that Nikola Tesla was a wanderer who may have been linked in some way with the infamous Philadelphia Experiment run by the US Navy:

"Information offered through wanderer, sound vibration, Nikola [Tesla], also being experimented with for potential destruction: example, your so-called Philadelphia Experiment."

Tesla died aged 86 in his Manhattan hotel room on 7 January 1943 supposedly from a heart attack. This was the same year that most researchers believe the Philadelphia Experiment occurred. The Experiment allegedly involved the use of the inventor's Tesla Coils, which could explain his possible involvement. To this day, the Experiment is viewed as a hoax - see the Wikipedia entry for the Experiment for example: Philadelphia Experiment - Wikipedia.

However, the Wikipedia account does mention the theory that the Experiment was run in order to demonstrate some aspect of an unpublished UFT by Albert Einstein:

"The experiment was allegedly based on an aspect of some unified field theory, a term coined by Albert Einstein to describe a class of potential theories; such theories would aim to describe – mathematically and physically – the interrelated nature of the forces of electromagnetism and gravity, in other words, uniting their respective fields into a single field."

As to Einstein's unpublished UFT, the C's suggested that he had completed it in secret:

Q: (A) Yes, a comment is needed. I am confused about space, time, Einstein's general relativity, gravitation and electromagnetism.

A: Einstein's Theory of Relativity is only partially correct. That is why we say that there is no "dimension" of time. As far as gravity and electromagnetics are concerned, we suggest a review of the as yet publicly unfinished Unified Field Theory of the same gentleman. Was it completed and put into application in secret? Hmmmmm... And, if so, what are the ramifications? Maybe you could make the same discoveries.

My guess is that the Philadelphia Experiment was the secret application of the unpublished UFT that the C's are hinting at above.

Despite Wikipedia promoting the view that the Experiment was a hoax or, at best, a misunderstanding of a genuine experiment that had had nothing to do with invisibility, both the C's and Ra (through the Law of One channel) have stated that it was a genuine experiment and the C's have also implied that the Experiment led to the accidental discovery of time travel, a discovery that was subsequently taken forward by the Hungarian-American mathematician and physicist John von Neumann, with the main subsequent research being undertaken at the Camp Hero military base at Montauk, Long Island.

Von Neumann had worked on the Manhattan Project that led to the Americans detonating the first nuclear war head (at least in modern times) and was also a pioneer in building the mathematical framework of quantum physics. Sticking with the nuclear weapons theme, von Neumann would play a key role in the design and development of the United States' first ICBM programs. It may be of interest to learn that von Neumann studied mathematics at the University of Göttingen under a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation, where his tutor was the German mathematician David Hilbert who made many important contributions to mathematics in the 19th and 20th centuries and after whom von Neumann coined the term Hilbert Space, which allows the methods of linear algebra and calculus to be generalised from (finite-dimensional) Euclidean vector spaces to spaces that may be infinite-dimensional. The fact that he received a grant from the American Rockefeller Foundation suggest to me that he was talent spotted early by the PTB. Whilst at Göttingen, he seems to have shown a particular interest in hypercomplex number systems and their representations.

Representation theory is a branch of mathematics that studies abstract algebraic structures by representing their elements as linear transformations of vector spaces, and studies modules over these abstract algebraic structures. A simple example is how the symmetries of regular polygons, consisting of reflections and rotations, transform the polygon. Representation theory is a useful method because it reduces problems in abstract algebra to problems in linear algebra. The algebraic objects amenable to such a description include groups, associative algebras and Lie algebras - the last of these being an area which I believe Ark has shown a great interest in as regards his research into UFT. As to "symmetries", the C's once said "Remember, symmetry, by its very nature, combines both realms of possibility. It is all inclusive, rather than inharmoniously exclusive."

In October 1929 von Neumann moved to Princeton University as a visiting lecturer in mathematical physics. In 1933 he accepted a tenured professorship at the Institute for Advanced Study in New Jersey, which was effectively the USA's top scientific think tank at that time. Curiously for a mathematician, he had a passion for and encyclopaedic knowledge of ancient history, and he enjoyed reading Ancient Greek historians in the original Greek. The mathematician Stanislaw Ulam, von Neumann's closest friend in the Unites States, suspected they may have shaped his views on how future events could play out and how human nature and society worked in general.

Von Neumann was known for always being happy to provide others of all ability levels with scientific and mathematical advice. Almost certainly von Neumann would have known Einstein at Princeton, where the latter was also based. Although a brilliant theoretical physicist, Einstein was not renowned as a foremost mathematician like von Neumann (indeed Einstein's wife was considered to be a better mathematician than her husband). This is borne out to some extent by what the C's said here in response to Ark's comments on Kulaza-Klein theory*:
Q: Ark did some reading on the Einstein thing, the letters to Kaluza, and there did not seem to be anything that E did in the period mentioned that would make one tend to think that there was a UFT from him in that time. But, Kaluza DID have an interesting idea about a 5 dimensional cylinder UFT which Einstein thought was quite startling. Yet, it seems that Einstein somewhat delayed Kaluza's presentation. What struck me was the word 'cylinder' which reminded me of the earlier session where I asked if the Germans had developed a time machine and you said 'yes,' and that it was in Antarctica, and that 'they' were 'exploring the loop of the cylinder.' You said that the loop of the cylinder was a 4th thru 6th density profile. Could you give me some elaboration on this cylinder, the loop of the cylinder, and whether it was Kaluza who did the UFT and not Einstein?

A: Cylinder is really a double loop, is it not? And meditate if you will on the true meaning of this!

Q: Is it true that Kaluza had the theory and Einstein didn't?

A: Maybe it is that Einstein first hypothesized, and others were then commissioned for the purpose of completion in order to lead to application.

*Kaluza–Klein theory (KK theory) is a classical unified field theory of gravitation and electromagnetism built around the idea of a fifth dimension beyond the common 4D of space and time

There would also seem to have been political and security issues surrounding Einstein's work, which was being conducted at a time of growing international tensions with the emergence of the Soviet Union and the rise of the Nazis to power, judging from what the C's said here:
Q: (A) Related to these gravity waves, in 1936 Einstein wrote a paper which was rejected, in which he claims to have discovered that there are no gravity waves. When you talk...

A: Cloak for others. Einstein knew differently, but was forced to comply for political and security reasons.

I would not be surprised that von Neumann may have secretly been brought in to help Einstein in formulating his unpublished UFT, since his mathematical expertise far surpassed that of Einstein. If true, this would also make sense of von Neumann being involved in the Philadelphia Experiment and the subsequent time travel research that would later be conducted at Montauk, Long Island (though Von Neumann died in February 1957, long before experiments were supposed to have commenced at Montauk).

Also of note here is the fact that Von Neumann believed that much of his mathematical thought occurred intuitively; he would often go to sleep with a problem unsolved and know the answer upon waking up. Stanislaw Ulam noted that von Neumann's way of thinking might not be visual, but more aural.

This last point makes me think of what the Ra channel said about the inspiration behind the gaining of knowledge regarding nuclear energy:
Questioner
What was the mechanism of fulfilling the desire for the information regarding nuclear energy?

Ra
I am Ra. As we understand your query, the mechanism was what you may call inspiration.

Questioner
Was this inspiration a— Would an entity impress the person desiring the information with thoughts? Would this be the mechanism of inspiration?

Ra
I am Ra. The mechanism of inspiration involves an extraordinary faculty of desire, or will, to know or to receive in a certain area accompanied by the ability to open to and trust in what you may call intuition.

It is known that Nikola Tesla also received such inspirations but in his case they were definitely more visual. He could picture completed inventions in his mind and even rotate them in three dimensions. Similarly, Einstein also spoke of receiving sudden intuitions too, some of which came in his dreams:
When Albert Einstein was an adolescent, he had a vivid dream that would influence the course of his life. Einstein describes his dream (dreamed around 1890-95) as follows:
“I was sledding with my friends at night. I started to slide down the hill but my sled started going faster and faster. I was going so fast that I realized I was approaching the speed of light. I looked up at that point and I saw the stars. They were being refracted into colors I had never seen before. I was filled with a sense of awe. I understood in some way that I was looking at the most important meaning in my life.”
The dream was an inspiration for what was to become the Theory of Relativity. Einstein says that his entire scientific career was a meditation on this dream.

This led Einstein once to remark:

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.” – Albert Einstein

For more on the influence of dreams on famous scientists, see: Dreams and visions in scientific innovation.

Then there is, of course, the C's reference to Thor's Pantheum, a subterranean army of Aryan psychic projectors who direct their efforts towards influencing the high level creative forces, meaning here the creative arts. However, this would not necessarily rule out a similar group influencing high level scientists and engineers. Indeed, the C's themselves mention how scientists can channel unwittingly without knowledge of doing so:

Q: (A) There are several people who essentially think the same direction as we have been discussing... they are almost on the same track. Matti Pitkanen is one of them and Tony Smith is the other. How can these two guys have these similar ideas without having access to channelling?

A: Who said they they have no access to channelling? Some channel without knowing it.

Finally, where Ra mentions the devastating effects of the nuclear blasts on the victims at Hiroshima and Nagasaki:​

"I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator, and thus we were given permission not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit, or portion, or holograph, or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One."

I find it curious that he mentions the term "holograph" in connection with the spirits of the victims who are supposedly a microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One (God, Seventh Density). This reference seems to me to lend credence to the notion of our living in a holographic universe.

Whilst delving through the old transcripts, I came across the following description of a person's heightened awareness at 4th density, which builds on comments I made in earlier posts about our current limited view of the electromagnetic spectrum and Pythagoras's concept of the 'Music of the Spheres' - the ability to hear the sun and the planets:
Q: (V) Does 4th density earth exist?

Q: (V) And there are human beings...

A: All exists always.

Q: (L) Where is the 4th density earth, aside from being in 4th density?

A: Another realm.

Q: (L) Are there 4th density US existing NOW on this 4th density earth?

A: Yes. Us.

Q: (V) When you are on 4th density and look at the Sun, do you see the same thing we see here? When you look at the Moon, do you have the same visual experience?

A: No. Awareness is broader.

Q: (L) Well, what would you see when looking at the Sun?

A: Entire visual spectrum.

Q: (L) You mean we would be able to see all the things that we can now only see with instruments? Like the corona, the solar wind, et cetera?

A: The entire sphere from all possible angles of realization?

Q: (L) Would we be able to HEAR the Sun?

A: If chosen.

Q: (L) What does the Sun sound like?

A: Not answerable.

Back
Top Bottom