Session 18 September 2021

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!
In video games and movies, zombies have been portrayed as mindless, aggressive creatures that seek only one thing: human destruction. The C's once said that the soul has the power to change DNA. Laura also warned us that, during SRT (Spirit Release Therapy), it is possible to encounter spirits which are malevolent and very intelligent.

When aliens decide to seed into compromised bodies, will we see an army of evil geniuses roaming around?

As someone who has no desire to stare out of a cave and see a blood-soaked sky, I am not going to get vaccinated. While I am here, I will protect/defend those that I love, but beyond that, I am done.

Strangely, I don’t really care what the agenda is, whether eugenics or protection, or control…

Survival/not… I have learned enough from the universe to know that it is all orchestrated to the minutest degree. I have tried to help those around me, but seeing reality for what it really is, all I know is that I am done, and I am not coming back!
To those that react with ”sad”, please don’t!

This was not a sad post!

My mission here was to learn and decide if this experience has a future value for me!

It doesn’t!

I have been able to integrate enough data from “history“, physics, sociology, biology, and all of the other “ologies”, that, for me, the investment does not generate an acceptable return!

Simple as that!

It is not sad! It is as simple as a ROI calculation!

Whether the next iteration is 4D or 3D, proof is that this realm is so hopelessly corrupted that, in my estimation, there is no net benefit of being here!

What I have learned - DEEP into my soul - is that I know not to EVER come back!!!

It is liberation! When faced with the ultimate choice, the answer is, “Y’know, thanks, but no thanks!”

In this life, I was cursed/blessed with a “Rain Man” intelligence/naiivety, but, as a result, have seen deeper into this world than anyone should ever see…

I recognized and challenged those that claim this world, and they absolutely destroyed me!

But, in doing-so, they revealed their true selves, their game, their limitations, and the nature of the machine they have created…

Eventually I will leave this world - as everyone does - but, when I do, I will leave this world with my SELF intact, and an absolute knowledge that the con is over and I will NEVER EVER come back!

My soul has finally learned its lesson…

I am now free.

I can now live, love, and enjoy every moment left that this world has to offer - while it lasts, but when it is finally over, it is OVER!!!

And I, for one, will appreciate all I have learned, but I will also be relieved to be free of the pain and the corruption.

Thanks Laura and Chateau Crew for the new session! This part is coincidental for me:

(Pierre) I'm trying to reconcile the AD timeline of history and the BP timeline, ice cores and dendrochronology. There seems to be one matching marker at 536 AD - a year without summer, very cold, very bad weather - seemingly matching the 1500 BP mark with a converging cooling all over the planet revealed by ice cores and tree rings. So my question is: Is it a real match?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) In a previous session you mentioned about 470 years added between us and Julius Caesar. If it matches, it means these 470 years were added before 536 AD?

Q: (Pierre) It means Caesar died about 70 years before this 536 event?

Q: (Pierre) Wow. It means there's no late or middle Roman Empire!

Q: (Pierre) Everything is collapsing. Yes, yes, yes. It's all gone. That's what we thought.

(L) And documents were faked to fill in the gap.

One of the many books on the pile that I've finally gotten too is QFG translated, Red Pill Press published, Valerius Antias and Caesar by Carl Zohren. It is an eye-opening exposition in the use of lies and deceit by Ancient Roman historians, specifically Valerius Antias. As the book cover says: His work provided the justification Caesar's murderers needed to go down in history as Rome's Saviors.

So, to read the above from the session, it kind of follows that the influence of the 'lizzies' has been repeatedly deceiving mankind for 1500 years. When I read old roman political invective, I think of it as propaganda. Softening the reality of the lie. But, some big lies have been building layer upon layer for centuries. A new dot has now been connected! I can't wait for Laura's next book!

@woneill1701

As one who has accomplished the mission profile that was set for myself, back in 2014, it is open for me to leave at my discretion. So, why do I linger on? I seem to be staying around for others sakes. It seems that my children and grandchildren are what is keeping me here now. Not wanting to put them through the pain of not having me around, especially so during these trying times.

I guess wanting to see this through to completion is also a motivating factor. At this point in time, there is also the feelings of disappointment at humanity's state of affairs. It can be a discouraging thing to watch and to not be able to do anything about it. Like you, there is really nothing here for me anymore. Dropping greed and lust as motivation makes this world seem foreign. Like being a stranger in a strange land.

Pardon me for blowing off a bit of steam here. But this world seems to be cloaked in darkness. Not a good place for any type of positive motivation. It is quite difficult to remain positive.

On the bright side, I went to the grocery store today. There were no masks at the door. Consequently my shopping was done without a mask. No one looked sideways at me or said anything. Kinda like being invisible. People seemed pretty compliant. I guess if there was a way to identify an unvaxed person, it may have ended differently.
End rant! Feelings of doom have passed. Thanks for listening.

One more thing, being on the Pacific Shore in North America we will be in October 14th while pretty much everyone else will be in October 15th. It was stated as a celebratory event, what was given to me. Not foreboding or gloomy.

Session Date: August 20th 2011

Q: (L) Okay. What's the next question? (Psyche) We were checking some statistics and we realized that full siblings of schizophrenics are nine times more likely than the general population to have schizophrenia, and four times more likely to have bipolar disorder. Is {name redacted} affected by this genetic tendency?

A: Oh indeed! However this requires explanation. First of all, the genetics that are associated with schizophrenia can be either a doorway or a barrier. Second, the manifestation of schizophrenia can take non-ordinary pathways. That is to say that diet can activate the pathway without the concomitant benefits.

Q: (Burma) I think that they're saying that schizophrenia could essentially be a way to be open to seeing other aspects of reality but diet can make it so it basically just makes you crazy without actually seeing anything.

A: Primitive societies that eat according to the normal diet for human beings do not have "schizophrenics", but they do have shamans who can "see".

Q: (Perceval) So a schizophrenic on animal fat is a shaman. (L) Well, wait a minute. There's something real subtle here. What I think you're saying is that when these genetic pathways are activated through wrong diet, it screws up the shamanic capacity?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, schizophrenia as we understand it or have witnessed it is a screw-up of something that could or might manifest in a completely different way on a different diet? Is that it?

Q: (L) And that's what you meant by not only a doorway, but also a barrier because the person who is on the wrong diet and has schizophrenia is barred from being able to be a bridge between the worlds. They kind of get lost. They're barred from having a normal life, and they're also barred from coming back from their delusions or whatever they're seeing even if they're not delusions. Maybe they’re seeing, but they're unable to help or do anything.

I wonder if veganism is going to be a big causative factor for who becomes susceptible to control. They did say something along the lines of the circuitry of vegans being fried during future electromagnetic changes. Also we know people with entities can attract lightning.

A: Just keep eyes and ears open and SEE! Goodbye.

(L) Well, I guess things are about to get real... SHOWTIME!!

Maybe it is time to see the man behind the curtain? When I hear curtain I think realm curtain.

One more thing, being on the Pacific Shore in North America we will be in October 14th while pretty much everyone else will be in October 15th. It was stated as a celebratory event, what was given to me. Not foreboding or gloomy
Not sure what your talking about here Win52?

(Artemis) Cthulhu?

(L) Does he ride a horse?

:lol: Speaking of Cthulu, here's a funny short short story I read about Lovecraft's monsters coming to life and being fully embraced by corporate America in the age of diversity and inclusion. A part of me suspects this will be our bread-and-butter when the aliens themselves show up (or start coming out of the closet, as the case may be).

“We’ve received a complaint. I’m sorry, I can’t say from whom, apparently one of your coworkers overheard a conversation between you and your teammate, Joanna. In the context we received the complaint, you were discussing her date from the previous night, and you made the remark, “there are plenty of fish in the sea.” You’re not in trouble. We just ask that you think a little bit more next time and use more inclusive language. Instead of that, why couldn’t you say something like, “there are plenty of others out there.” When you say something like “fish in the sea” you are, maybe unwittingly, invoking the legacy of fishing, and that can make some people feel unwelcome. We just want everyone who works here to feel comfortable in their own scales or skin, as the case may be.”

~

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to apologize, both on behalf of the company, and personally, to all of you for my use of the phrases “net profit” and “net loss” in the quarterly earnings report. I am troubled to say that I was not fully aware of the connotations of these phrases in light of the dark history of our country and indeed, our entire species. Several of you came to me in private to help me understand what I did wrong and how I can try to be a better ally. I now see that the use of the “n-word” can be very disturbing or triggering to Thalassian People. I know there can be no real excuse for what I have said, but I am striving every day to work on myself and improve. Going forward, we will only use the more inclusive term, “revenue minus cost.”

Thank you,

~

“Hello, Mohinder, thank you for making the time to come see me today. No, please don’t think of this as a reprimand. We can’t, of course, tell you what to eat–no one is telling you that, obviously that would be an overreach. However, in your bio in the org chat, you describe yourself as a ‘pescetarian’ – again, obviously, the diet you choose is up to you. That’s a personal choice. But we are asking you–the company is asking you–if you wouldn’t mind removing that word from your description.

“No, no one has complained yet, but we are concerned that it might be upsetting to some of our new hires. In the employee code of conduct, which you signed after you onboarded–oops, when you joined the company, see, anyone can make a mistake–it states that employees should not use any polarizing or divisive language, including language that may have offensive racial, sexual, ableist, or humanist associations. We appreciate your cooperation.”

~

“Mr. Ward, thank you for coming in. As we indicated to you in our email, we have received a number of distressing calls from some of our customers about your alleged posts on social media. In particular, one caller indicated some very troubling tweets that you seem to have made in which you refer to “fish people”, and mention “the innsmouth lean.” We were also sent several screenshots in which you refer to “bait”, which is a known human-supremacist dog whistle according the SPLC and the ADL. Moreover, they show you responding to the accounts of several prominent Thalassians with single word replies such as “sushi”, “sashimi”, “ceviche”, and on one occasion, “fish sauce.” I shouldn’t have to explain that this behavior is unacceptable.

~

Ticket Status: Closed.

“Hello, Ms. Corbett, and thank you for taking the time to write this report. We have investigated your claim about the incident on November 18th, and the finding at this time is that no violation of ethics or the employee code of conduct occurred. We spoke to several of your colleagues, and all of them indicated that Barekdagon’s guttural shrieks, which you interpreted as sexual aggression, are involuntary and reflexive when he hears the ancestral voice of the great ones who even now lay dreaming in the nameless abyss that was old when the stars were young. We understand that some of our employees are still at the beginning of their antihumanism journey, and we remind you that we have many resources available on the company HR portal, which can help you relate to and aid in the struggles of Molluscan, Icthyan, and Gastropodal People of the Ocean (MIGPOO).

~

Subject: New Hires

Hello Team,

We are pleased to introduce our newest hire, Munzzur. In her own words:

Hi everyone! The closest you will be able to get to pronouncing my name with your human tongues and mouths is Munzzur’Ak’ak, and I am so excited to be part of this company and its mission. A bit about my background: I spent the past 3000 years in a trance at the bottom of an ocean trench, preparing the way for my master’s re-entry into the world. My hobbies include hiking, scrapbooking, and raising my nightmare brood of eldritch pelagic horrors. I’m a full-time sales strategist and a full-time mom!

~

“Damn squids. They smell funny, you know?”
“Hey, don’t let anyone hear you say that. But just between you and me, yeah, they smell like rotten fish.”
“Look man I’m not a humanist, ok, I just don’t like ‘em.”
“I wouldn’t go so far as to say I don’t like them. I try to judge everyone as an individual, you know?”
“Oh, totally. And let’s be clear, there’s a difference between thalassians and squids, yeah? Like, not every thalassian is a squid.”
“The thing that really pisses me off, ok, if we’re being honest here–”
“This is a safe space, it’s OK, I won’t judge you.”
“–Is that those fuckers basically live on fish, they eat an all fish diet, but god forbid you or I want to have a nice bite of fish, no no, that would be humanist, meanwhile Lapidoth down in IT is munching on like a pound of sashimi and that’s just fine for him.”
“I miss tempura shrimp. Used to be you could just go out and eat a nice plate of tempura shrimp. Ponzu sauce. I went to the izakaya down on 12th yesterday and they didn’t even have shrimp on the menu. Only Japanese place left in town.”
“You know in China they don’t give a shit. They eat shellfish, salmon, tuna, like none of this even happened.”
“Political correctness. Eh?”
“My buddy went to Shenzhen on a business trip last month. He said there was a stall on the street selling boiled squid, you know what I’m saying?”
“No shit.”
“Swear to god.”
“Did he try it?”

Thank you Chateau for another slam dunk session always spot on.
(L) Most people simply can't handle the stress or pressure, and they make whatever rationalizations they need to themselves to give up or change their course or to justify whatever... Anything to get rid of their stress, any kind of feeling bad.

(Joe) Is getting vaccinated one way that people are alleviating that stress?

A: Indeed.

Q: (Pierre) And this tension I think is this divide between those kinds of souls and the other ones. The chasm is widening because I think the vaccine reinforces this way of wishfully thinking.

(Joe) Just believing a lie does that.

(L) There are other ways, I mean... People who think that resisting the vaccine to the death is the only way to go, for example.

(Andromeda) That's not the only way to resist.

(L) And becoming wild radicals is not a good idea. Well, certainly there are people who are suited to being radical and doing things that may end up being violent or something. That's not our way. I think that for us, it's not the right way. So, I dunno... Just a lot to think about. How do different souls fit into different categories on both sides of the equation: pro-vaccine AND anti-vaccine? Alright, any further questions on that?

(Gaby) Is there any reason why they have this deadline of the 15th of October to get everyone vaccinated? Is there a reason?

A: Changes are coming and they know it.

Q: (L) As in climate changes, or planetary changes, or Earth changes, or somewhere in that category?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Artemis) What about aliens?

A: Close

Sep 21, 2021
It’s hard to believe it’s been five years since I made my first Vorticity film. The one goal I had that year was to get a tornado on time-lapse for the first time ever. That happened and it’s been a wild, incredible ride since. The storms I’ve witnessed have been moving, stunning and a few of them, legendary (at least to us chasers!). The 2021 season was no different. The number of supercells we saw and the level of structure was absolutely amazing. From Sudan, Texas to Malta, Montana…the chases were a blast and the time-lapses I caught were just fantastic fun. So many supercells, so many chases…I think I counted about 27 days we chased from late April to late June. Definitely one of the more active springs in recent years. It was good enough that I felt I could put out another worthy entry in the Vorticity series, so hopefully you agree!

Updated on February 15, 2021
(Joe) There's a lot of articles in the past two weeks about rumors of food shortages this winter due to various reasons. It's not just high food prices, but food shortages. Lots of reasons are given: the Covid thing, destruction of business, fuel shortages, etc. Is that something that's likely to...?

A: Weather destruction of food sources has been covered up by fake news.

Q: (L) So it's worse than they let on?

More than 20 centimeters of fresh snow in New South Wales
September 22, 2021

1632291714966.png

Last edited:
Many THANKS to Laura and crew for the session and many thanks to the forum for discussing the session.

A: The weather destruction of food sources is hidden by fake news.

(L) So it's time for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse!

A: You can hear hoofbeats in the distance.

A: Close enough. Things are about to get even more dramatic. Rejoice in the period of relatively controlled chaos.

We are left to rejoice in this period and watch the massive and spectacular action of this planetary theater.
What a time we have been privileged to live in and gain such precious knowledge and lessons! Thanks to Laura, the great team, the intellectual forum and I am happy to be here and to be on the same team as all of you! :thup:

Be happy and enjoy the brief interlude everyone. 2023/2024 could be very interesting. Till then, we have been given breathing space to work on our focus areas for progress - to realise the Self within and be one with it. This is the only ticket out of this 3rd density.

This article will be very pertinent in the future.. - On the correlation between solar activity and large earthquakes worldwide - Scientific Reports
Emphasis below is mine.

On the correlation between solar activity and large earthquakes worldwide​

Vito Marchitelli, Paolo Harabaglia, Claudia Troise & Giuseppe De Natale

Scientific Reports volume 10, Article number: 11495 (2020) Cite this article
98k Accesses | 3 Citations | 881 Altmetric | Metricsdetails

Abstract​

Large earthquakes occurring worldwide have long been recognized to be non Poisson distributed, so involving some large scale correlation mechanism, which could be internal or external to the Earth. Till now, no statistically significant correlation of the global seismicity with one of the possible mechanisms has been demonstrated yet. In this paper, we analyze 20 years of proton density and velocity data, as recorded by the SOHO satellite, and the worldwide seismicity in the corresponding period, as reported by the ISC-GEM catalogue. We found clear correlation between proton density and the occurrence of large earthquakes (M > 5.6), with a time shift of one day. The significance of such correlation is very high, with probability to be wrong lower than 10–5. The correlation increases with the magnitude threshold of the seismic catalogue. A tentative model explaining such a correlation is also proposed, in terms of the reverse piezoelectric effect induced by the applied electric field related to the proton density. This result opens new perspectives in seismological interpretations, as well as in earthquake forecast.​

Bad or Good is not given to us by others, it is manifested by our thoughts and karmic baggage.

Thank you Chateau crew! It's so fascinating and helpful to watch the show roll out with you all. And so interesting that many of us resonate with the feeling of tension or pressure building. As usual the communication was perfect timing.
Personally I am most grateful that this forum gives me space to contemplate and reflect rather than react to the World around me which I have no doubt will come in handy as the crazy steps up a notch.

(Gaby) Is there any reason why they have this deadline of the 15th of October to get everyone vaccinated? Is there a reason?

A: Changes are coming and they know it.

Q: (L) As in climate changes, or planetary changes, or Earth changes, or somewhere in that category?

A: Yes. Close.

____

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

So to enter restaurants and most public places in France you either need to be fully vaccinated or show a negative PCR or antigenic test. I learned recently the tests are currently free but they will be charged for from October the 15th. I believe you need this test or be fully vaccinated to ride trains and receive medical care within France too.

I was then thinking about the past yellow vests protests in France, how it was mainly people that couldn't support their families or afford to live because of the high living costs and taxes. Now there are regular protests all across the country in opposition to the vaccination passport. If all of these people (some part of the 12%) can't travel/protest, can't afford a PCR/antigen test every 48 hours (and all that this implies for them), can't get access to, or are struggling to afford food, then surely this is a recipe for huge civil unrest at least.

I guess with the PTB's level of wishful thinking, it seems to them like coercing the remaining unvaccinated into getting the vaccine passport is a good way to stop the protests... that the people who don't buy into the scam will have no choice but to roll over and accept their fate. In reality it may just cause things to spiral out of control completely. Maybe Cthulhu-scale :lol:.

Then we have the disruption to food supply chains, starting with bad farming practices, earth changes and damaged crops, now furthered by the effects of the lockdowns. Maybe it's not such a stretch of the imagination to say that we may see food rations being handed out by the military at some point, but only for those with the special vaccination papers. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom