Session 18 September 2021

In any case that raises an interesting question - what percentage of the population are STO candidates? I don't recall if that has been asked. I remember that approx 50% of the population are OP's but does being an OP preclude an individual from being an STO candidate?
Balance
50/50 souled/op's
25% STS
25% STO
12.5% from 3D
12.5% from 5D

That is how the 12.5% was arrived at from my interpretation of the transcripts. This conclusion was drawn earlier. I could be off base but this session did confirm something allong this line of thought for me.

From a 2013 session. It wouldn't come up in the search but I broke it down like this.
50% OP's
50% Souled
Further breaking it down
25% STO and 25% STS

Based on that:
50/50 split between 5D and 3D
That would put roughly 12.5% alive right now that are awake.

Balance, Libra's symbol!

If by 12.5% you're referring to the above part of the session, I don't think that's the percentage of STO candidates. It's the percentage that see the evil for what it is. I'm not sure if they're the same thing. Some might see the evil for what it is and be choosing to join in and support it because they percieve some benefit to being evil.

In any case that raises an interesting question - what percentage of the population are STO candidates? I don't recall if that has been asked. I remember that approx 50% of the population are OP's but does being an OP preclude an individual from being an STO candidate?
I think is OPEN the number of candidates for STO, but for 4D ascencion I remmber something about 98%, almost all (but not all STO, just a few STS), correct me if am wrong.

I think is OPEN the number of candidates for STO, but for 4D ascencion I remmber something about 98%, almost all (but not all STO, just a few STS), correct me if am wrong.
I've been looking for the session, but I can't find it.

I think it was Pierre (although I am not 100% sure) that he said, that it is not that all people were going to die from natural disasters or any other cause, but that they were going to go to 4th density. And I think I remember that the C's answered something like "Wow, you're getting hot."

However, it seems that the usual way to move to 4 density is after the ordinary death of the physical body.

If this is the case, some conclusions can be extrapolated.

I hope that helps.

98% will move into 4D. All at the same time is open. Will some go directly there? Open.

Italian sailors knew about the Americas more than 150 years before Christopher Columbus, claims Paolo Chiesa, professor of Medieval Latin Literature. Professor Chiesa says he made the discovery after transcribing and detailing an ancient chronicle, Cronica Universalis, written by an Italian monk named Galvano Fiamma. Penned around 1340, the document features an account by sailors from Columbus' hometown Genoa of a land dubbed "Markland" inhabited by "giants".
If you are interested, the June/July 2021 edition of Nexus Magazine contains an article on the journals of Antonio Pigafetta, a Portuguese adventurer who had sailed on Ferdinand Magellan's famous voyage of circumnavigation of the world in 1520. His account tells of encountering friendly giants who were up to 11ft tall in the southern extremities of South America. Whether these giants may have been a remnant of the former Antarctic civilisation of the Gor who the C's said had occupied parts of South America including the Amazon and had given rise to the ancient legend of the Amazons (see the session dated 10 December 1994) cannot be known now, as all evidence of their existence seems to have disappeared from the record. These people may, of course, have been linked to the giants who the Genoan sailors had encountered nearly two centuries before.​

Although time lines can change, as they may well have done since 1995, I thought I would share the following extract I found in the transcripts since it may still be relevant given what is happening to the world's economy at the moment and the global economic reset being touted by Klaus Schwab and others.

Laura’s dream

Session 25 November 1995
:

Q: (L) Enough. The other day I experienced one of those extended pre-sleep states, and it seemed that I was in a class and there was someone explaining things to me. What they were telling me was that during this Christmas season [the Christmas season of the dream], certain steps would be taken by those controlling the economy, and that after Christmas, in January and February, a whole lot of stuff was going to be put into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions. It was not clear that it was THIS year, but that it was right after a Christmas. Can you tell me where this information was coming from, and what was I experiencing?

A: This is a long and complicated subject, but we will do our best to explain it. What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.

Some of the countries that all of a sudden enact Draconian laws could apart from having corrupt leaders also have been blackmailed. In the following excerpt, the goal was "Keeping the pressure on France." It took place in the months post Maidan and during the active part of the war in Syria, but why should such procedures be a one time event, even if the strategy might be different?
(Pierre) I have a question about those drones. Many drones have been observed over French nuclear plants. Are these really drones?

A: Yes.

Q: (Pierre) Who is operating them?

A: Wouldn't you and the army like to know?

Q: (Andromeda) So it's not the army...

(Perceval) It's probably just... Okay, so it's not just some locals.

(Pierre) It's over the whole country - for weeks.

A: Who is spying on everyone everywhere?

Q: (Perceval) NSA.

(Pierre) Mossad.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Pierre) Why?

A: Keeping the pressure on France.
With a couple of countries in Europe already having advertised blackouts, some could be extra vulnerable to further disruptions in the energy sector.

On a less serious note, or?
As I reread the present session, I came to the last line again.
(L) Well, I guess things are about to get real... SHOWTIME!!
The majuscule letter H in Cyrillic letters is like N in Latin. If one replaces H with N, one gets "SNOW TIME". Similarly, we can read "ENJOY THE SHOW" to becomes "ENJOY THE SNOW" ❄️☃️⛸️🎿 Let's see if some snow comes down in the Northern Hemisphere.

Although time lines can change, as they may well have done since 1995, I thought I would share the following extract I found in the transcripts since it may still be relevant given what is happening to the world's economy at the moment and the global economic reset being touted by Klaus Schwab and others.
A:...There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed....

Funny, was thinking of this exact mention the other day, and here you have it (and yes still relevant, osit), which also relates to the circles within circles of the "conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression."

Well, it seems clear enough that they decided, as one group trumped the other, as to when to push the button. And as the C's have also said, it will get worse before it gets better.

It looks like, with variables, they will ramp up the mining of citizens wherever they are, through shortage jobs, money and food. Of goods with inflation (and oppression), which they might combat with agreed upon interest rates seeking new heights. Businesses requiring passports, or none, will soon find there are not many consumers to buy their needed or expensive goods, and they will stop stocking shelves. Trucking will grind to a slow crawl with factories facing closure. Resources might temporarily cease from being extracted. People will once again stop traveling. Weather may continue to influence in new chilling ways, and people will suffer greatly (I pray not).

Similar to the Phoenix that rises from the ashes, a new system might well, as planned, be taken off the shelf and implemented, with many of the controls already in place. People who are either left and in relatively secure positions, will react to the solutions.

A:...How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.

Peeps could see what was coming long ago, yet the covid-trigger was a fast and furious way to shock and condition people, to further inculcate belief patterning that might be seen as a harbinger for what is still to come. This also makes me think of Russia (and China) being a real thorn to plans, and yet the are players of a different mind, too. Is it any wonder that the ptb are tripping over themselves to villainize them at ever turn, as they are an impediment perhaps to their methods and timelines?

The other possibility in the timeline, is the issue, as Laura said adding to Victor Clube's words:

Clube was right... you need a cold war - or a pandemic - to disguise Celestial Intentions!

yet "Celestial Intentions" may only be known by smaller circles and may well surprise even the bigger circles?

(L) Well, I guess things are about to get real... SHOWTIME!!

As the C's say, you betcha.

How Fake Is Roman Antiquity?

RomanLG-1-600x322.png

This is the first of a series of three articles challenging the conventional historical framework of the Mediterranean world from the Roman Empire to the Crusades. It is a collective contribution to an old debate that has gained new momentum in recent decades in the fringe of the academic world, mostly in Germany, Russia, and France. Some working hypotheses will be made along the way, and the final article will suggest a global solution in the form of a paradigm shift based on hard archeological evidence.

How Fake Is Church History?
The Gregorian Coup and the Birthright Theft

FakeChurch-1-600x364.jpg

This is the second of three articles drawing attention to major structural problems in our history of Europe in the first millennium AD. In the first article (“How fake is Roman Antiquity?”), we have argued that the forgery of ancient books during the Renaissance was more widespread than usually acknowledged, so that what we think we know about the Roman Empire — including events and individuals of central importance — rests on questionable sources. (We have not claimed that all written sources on the Roman Empire are fake.)

How Long Was the First Millennium? (Part 3/3, Unz review)​

1stmilllg-1-600x336-jpg.13162

This is the final installment of a three-part essay advocating a radical revisionism of the first millennium AD. In Part 1 and Part 2, I examined a series of fundamental problems in our standard history of the greater part of the first millennium AD. Here I present what I believe is the best solution to these problems.

We are so used to rely on a universally accepted global chronology covering all of human history that we take this chronology as a given, a simple representation of time itself, as self-evident as the air we breathe. In reality, this chronology, which allows us to place with relative precision on a single time scale all major events in the histories of all peoples, is a sophisticated cultural construct that was not achieved before the late sixteenth century. Jesuits played a prominent role in that computation, but the main architect of the chronology we are now familiar with was a French Huguenot named Joseph Scaliger (1540-1609), who set out to harmonize all available chronicles and calendars (Hebrew, Greek, Roman, Persian, Babylonian, Egyptian). His main works on chronology, written in Latin, are De emendatione temporum (1583) and Thesaurus temporum (1606). The Jesuit Denys Pétau (1583-1652) built on Scaliger’s foundation to publish his Tabulae chronologicae, from 1628 to 1657.

There is a lot of chatter about med beds going around. That got me thinking about them. My 3D brain is having trouble with the concept. The technology does exist, I'm sure, somewhere in the universe. That may very well be how the knots in our spines are unraveled. I just can't see that happening without some sort of external input. We didn't just grow them. They were put there purposely. They will be removed during the convention. As well as whole bodies will be rebuilt during the process.

First, we have to get there!

Personally, I have been suffering from the flu for about a week now. Not tested. It's fairly bad but I have suffered much worse as well. That is a first since beginning detox in 2007. I doubled up with the Iodine, which was noticeable pretty much immediately. Currently a wet cough with no smell or taste. Just a slight fever.

How Fake Is Roman Antiquity?
How Fake Is Church History?
How Long Was the First Millenium?
Also:

Personally, I have been suffering from the flu for about a week now. Not tested. It's fairly bad but I have suffered much worse as well. That is a first since beginning detox in 2007. I doubled up with the Iodine, which was noticeable pretty much immediately. Currently a wet cough with no smell or taste. Just a slight fever.
Hi @WIN 52, I guess you are aware of the Health Protocol thread which contains invaluable information about supplements that help combat the virus. If you can get a hold of any of the vitamins and minerals mentioned, it should help mitigate your symptoms. Keyhole also recently posted a video about key vitamins that help counter the effects of viral infections.

I can personally attest to the efficacy of iodine, if you tolerate it. It has helped me fight off a cold I caught this summer and also covid more recently.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Hi @WIN 52, I guess you are aware of the Health Protocol thread which contains invaluable information about supplements that help combat the virus. If you can get a hold of any of the vitamins and minerals mentioned, it should help mitigate your symptoms. Keyhole also recently posted a video about key vitamins that help counter the effects of viral infections.

I can personally attest to the efficacy of iodine, if you tolerate it. It has helped me fight off a cold I caught this summer and also covid more recently.

Wish you a speedy recovery.
Thanks, yes I am. Kinda letting my immune system do it's thing. Ten to fourteen days for full effects to kick in. It's not as bad as pre Iodine illnesses.

I have been using Iodine almost daily since the protocol began. I did have bad psoriasis on my scalp which lasted 2 or 3 years. Nothing seemed to help. Once my fillings pretty much all fell out, it cleared up. I am thinking the Iodine is the reason there is no dental pain. I have suffered for years with tooth pain, now nothing even with gaping holes in my remaining teeth from missing fillings. Also my gums are fairly healthy despite all. Actually, probably the least amount of dental pain I have had for years. Botched root canals and all. Dentists have made thousands of my teeth. Pretty much all that work is gone now. If I lay off Iodine for a week or two, my teeth begin to ache. That is gone again within a couple of days once back on the daily dose.

Living the dream!

Actually I did channel, from my guides, something about this very issue a few years back. Their guidance was sound, as far as my situation and my future was concerned. It was also negatively effecting my FRV. That is likely why my channel wasn't working that well through the latter 80's, 90's and right up to 2006 when I had 3 botched root canals removed.

Back
Top Bottom