Session 2 May 2015

Awesome. Thanks guys. Would be interesting for me to know what time this session was done. I was up at 6am AEST and thought I could feel a transmission coming though. I'm 8 hours or so ahead in time.

Thanks for the session!

Interesting thing about things trapped in a time loop suddenly reappering again. Wonder how the PTB will spin that one, when suddenly an utterly confused airman from WWII apprear on the scene. Poor fellow might well suffer an "untimely" death.

Thanks to the Chateau crew for another amazing session. Many years ago the one time I entered a Walmart gave me the willies. Then discovering the inhumane way they treat employees, I decided on priniple to never set foot in any of them again. Thanks for the cuteness question as well!

Thank you very much for the session.
According to the Business Insider the cities where Walmart stores were closed:
Brandon, Florida;
Pico Rivera, California;
Livingston, Texas;
Midland, Texas;
and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I suspect most of them are Supercenters.
It looks like there is going to be some turbulence very soon around these areas.
I was researching about these cities, trying to understand why these particular location were chosen, and here is what I found in wikipedia about Pica Rivera CA:
There was a 157-acre (0.64 km2) manufacturing facility located at the corner of Rosemead and Washington boulevards, which was owned and operated by the Ford Motor Company called Los Angeles Assembly. The plant opened in 1958 and closed in 1980 and was purchased by Northrop Grumman in 1982 for its Advanced Systems Division.[24] Upon the unveiling of the B-2 Spirit bomber in 1988, it was revealed that much of the development for the former black project had in fact occurred at the site. In the early 1990s, the division was renamed the B-2 Division to reflect its most famous product. At its peak, the project employed approximately 13,000 workers in Pico Rivera.[25] The site was closed and then demolished in 2001 partially due to air quality remediation efforts, and is now a large retail center.

Where was this Walmart Supercenter located? at the corner of Rosemead and Washington boulevards

Hi all ,

Thankyou Laura, Galatea and everyone else involved.

(Galatea) Related, is it okay for us to meditate in order to increase our psychic abilities? Is it safe?

A: Yes

Thanks for the session, they are always very informative and helpful.

I hope everyone has a good day :)

Thanks for the session Chateau Crew. It'll be interesting to see over the next few months how the whole wallymart thing develops.

Thanks for the session. I agree, the 'cuteness' question was great! :D

Thanks for the session everyone!! :thup: I had a gut feeling about those walmarts when I first heard about them. I was thinking maybe some kind of detention center at first but command center does make more sense. If they close the one down the street from me I'll be packing the next day!

Thank you for another great thought-provoking session!

Wal-mart certainly is among the more evil corporations. How it has become more evil since its founding and since its founder's death is an interesting study in itself. The upper management seems quite evil but as is typical the lower level employees do not necessarily seem evil but more like hapless drones trapped in an evil system.

I had vowed to step inside a Wal-mart as infrequently as possible for many, many years. Once a year would be considered often, usually it was much less frequent than that. As I am currently located deep in the heart of Wal-mart "country", sometimes when in need of certain supplies it is difficult to locate them elsewhere and/or requires a lengthy drive in order to purchase them anywhere besides Wal-mart. I'd been making these adjustments and had only set foot inside the local store once until last fall when the Ebola scare hit. At that point I decided screw it, if I'm going to make any serious attempt at getting prepared for what is to come, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and shop at Wal-mart at least occasionally. Beat them at their own game, if you can't beat 'em join 'em, etc.

The stores do have an awful vibe to them but many of the products they sell are the same as elsewhere, except for all of the stuff that now has Wal-mart somewhere on the tag or some other shell corporation located in Bentonville, Arkansas that they have created. At the local store I noticed that there were only one or two shopping baskets at most, the rest only roller carts, so I asked an employee why there were no shopping baskets and she said it's because people are constantly stealing the baskets! I've never encountered this problem at any other store, even Target (slightly classier, perhaps slightly less evil Wal-mart type store in the US). Just yesterday I had to turn around in a Wal-mart parking lot and as I waited for someone going the other way to pass me I thought, "man, I hope they don't think I'm going to Wal-mart!"

I guess my point with all this is, if you are trying to prepare on a limited budget and depending on your location, occasionally buying something at Wal-mart is not the worst thing in the world, right? Better to buy it now than be faced with trying to loot it later?

Thank you Laura and crew for another very informative session. As usual, many thoughts, implications and questions are triggered when reading such info.
{quote]
Q: (Pierre) How did she die?

A: Driven by voices to expose herself to danger.

Q: (Andromeda) Whose voices?

A: In her head.

Q: (L) And what was the source of these voices?

A: Entities hanging around

Q: (L) Were these entities hanging around because of her encounter with psychedelic drugs?

A: Partly but she was also mentally and psychically vulnerable due to genetic factors.
[/quote]
Do "Entities hanging around" really have such easy access to one's mind when altered by drugs? Maybe there is also a connection to spirit attachments that can produce voices in the head. I have occasionally had voices in dreams that try to incite me into rash behaviours, but I've learned (from this site) that I always have a choice about giving them any weight.
I've often wondered about the role that karma plays in having someone "psychically vulnerable due to genetic factors".

(L) It shakes your faith in reality because you realize that there is the existence of this "something", and apparently it has its right to exist. It's one thing to hear stories about Adam and Eve and the serpent coming along and tempting, and then all of these later stories about demons and all that kind of stuff. But when you come to the realization that it's really, really real... That it exists, it has an effect, and in a sense it has its place in all of existence, and that it has its own right to exist... Then you realize that the story about god being all good, that's what fails. You can still think of something that's omniscient and omnipotent, but it's no longer all good. That's when you realize that you have this choice. And that choice is just horrifying to people.

(Pierre) And the universe is about balance. If you have powerful good entities, then you have powerful evil entities.

(Perceval) I think like you're saying there, it might actually make people question whether or not god actually cares in the way it's presented.

When our religions tell us that god is all good, we humans put our perspective of goodness onto the universe, whereas, the universe consists of dogs, cats, flowers, matter, antimatter, spirits, thought forms, angels etc and so why should human goodness overrule the goodness perspective from the dog, or the flower, or angel or other perspectives? It's difficult to accept that evil has its right to exist in our universe. Maybe evil has its origins in antimatter.

Jade Helm Drill will End On 9/11 In Florida.

hm... number 11... again
The September 11 attacks in 2001 and the 3.7 million rally ‘against terrorism’ in France on January 11 2015 come to mind.

Number 11 seems to be connected to social events that manipulate the public into state of fear and oppression, followed by the implementation of police state measures.

What can we expect in connection to this Jade Helm event?
Perhaps, again there will be a false-flag operation, staged attacks, violence that will convince the people to give up their rights and to invest more power into the government.

Events, such as September 11 attacks in 2001, have to do with "Medusa tactics, " a part of the matrix control mechanism. #11 is chosen to represent the control of population by fear/Medusa (the connection is explained in Laura's Secret History and in the transcripts).

This is a fragment from the session 11, November 1995:
Q: (L) As we say, "I love a sixth density light being with a sense of humor!" Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...

A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...

Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.

A: Yes, but what about 11?

Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. I am an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else is there to the number 11?

A: Astrology.

Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh house is friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted children. Aquarius the Waterbearer, the dispenser of knowledge. Does 11 have something to do with dispensing of knowledge?

A: Now, 3rd house.

Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is how the mind works, communication, relations with neighbors and siblings, education, local travel, how one speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man." Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. It is also the divine number of creation. So, what's the connection here?

A: Matrix.

Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?

A: No.

Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?

A: Foundation.

Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about teaching? And, we are friends here and we are being taught...

A: This is not about you.

Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the spiritual man?

A: Yin Yang.

Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) So 33 could represent the transformation of the physical man to the divine man through the action of secret or hidden teachings... and those who have gone through this process represent themselves with the number 33, which means that they started out oriented to the flesh and then became...

A: Medusa 11.

Q: (L) Medusa 11? What does Medusa have to do with it? (S) What about spinning 33 times? (L) Please tell me how Medusa relates here?

A: Heads.

Q: (L) Heads. Medusa. 11. Were there eleven snakes on the head of Medusa or eleven heads? This is really obscure... you need to help me out here.

A: We are.

Q: (L) Do I need to read the Medusa legend to understand?

Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the mythical Medusa that we need to see here?

A: 11 squared divided by phi.

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura’s note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi’ no ‘phi’ since I really wasn’t all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I’m operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infinity.

Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.

A: 1 times 1

Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.

Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5.

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.

[Laura’s note: It is obvious now that the Cs were talking about a phi spiral, Fibonacci Sequence, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc., Golden Ratio: The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci Series tends to the Golden Number Φ: 0.618… or 1.618; The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .), as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60. but I was ignorant of all that at the time. Poor Cs were SOO frustrated I think.]

Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical code?

A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, for which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.

Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!

A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

Q: (L) The thought that occurs to me, as we are talking here, is that the STS pathway consists of an individual who wants to serve themselves - they are selfish and egocentric -they want to impel others to serve them; they want to enslave others; and they find ways to manipulate others to serve them. But, they end up being impelled by some higher being than they are. Because they have been tricked into believing that by so doing, they are actually drawing power to themselves through the teachings, including the popular religions which promote being "saved" by simply believing and giving up your power. And, then, you have a whole pyramid of people TAKING by trickery and deception, from others. The taker gets taken from in the end. A pyramid where all those on the bottom, the majority, have no one to take from, so they get absorbed into the next level higher, until you get to the apex and everything disappears. In the STO mode, you have those who only give. And, if they are involved with other STO persons, everyone has and no one is at the bottom or at the top, in a void. In the end, it seems like everyone ends up serving someone else anyway, and the principle is the INTENT. But in STO, it is more like a circle, a balance, no one is left without.

A: Balance, yin-yang.

Q: (L) Obviously the 33 represents the Serpent, the Medusa, and so forth...

A: You mentioned pyramid, interesting... And what is the geometric one-dimensional figure that corresponds?

Q: (L) Well, the triangle. And, if you have a triangle point up you have 3, joined to a triangle pointing down, you have 3, you have a 33. Is that something like what we are getting at here?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is there a connection between the number 33 and the Great Pyramid in Egypt?

Q: (L) And what is that connection? Is it that the builders of the pyramid participated in this secret society activity?

A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in "Matrix," for Serpents and Grays?

Q: (L) You are talking about the triangle with the Serpent's head in it?

Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group of "aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge and abilities?

A: Either/or.

Just thinking loud...

What if more Walmarts are seized (became command centers) ONLY in the south states???...

If that became a pattern... then, that is in some way related to an imaginary frontier (boundary) of a Mini-ice age that they maybe are

aware of...???

just my two cents... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

miharo said:
So, maybe now it is the proper time to ask the question about the death of Pope JP I again, without Frank in between. :halo:

Thanks for sharing.

On that, here's something I found about JP I wanting to reform the Jesuits which was apparently behind his murder.

From Malachi Martin a Catholic priest and author:

On the basis of Paul VI's critical dossier, and with the help of a very experienced old Jesuit, Father Paolo Dezza, who had been Confessor to Pope Paul VI and now was John Paul I's confessor, the Pope composed a hard-hitting speech of warning. He planned to deliver it to the international assembly of Jesuit leaders and Father General Arrupe at another of their General Congregations to be held in Rome on September 30, 1978.

One of the striking features of his speech was John Paul I's repeated reference to doctrinal deviations on the part of Jesuits. "Let it not happen that the teachings and publications of Jesuits contain anything to cause confusion among the faithful." Doctrinal deviation was for him the most ominous symptom of Jesuit failure.

Veiled beneath the polished veneer of its graceful romanita, that speech contained a clear threat: the Society would return to its proper and assigned role, or the Pope would be forced to take action.

What action? From John Paul's memoranda and notes, it is clear that, unless a speedy reform of the Order proved feasible, he had in mind the effective liquidation of the Society of Jesus as it is today—perhaps to be reconstituted later in a more manageable form. John Paul I had received the petitions of many Jesuits, pleading with him to do just that.

The Pope never delivered that speech of warning. On the morning of September 29, after thirty-three days on the Throne of Peter, and one day before he was to address the Society's General Congregation, John Paul I was found dead in bed." (Martin, The Jesuits, p. 44).

Online reference:
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=h2tgdlDFtYwC&lpg=PA44&ots=SWTtmSePlj&dq=%22The%20Pope%20never%20delivered%20that%20speech%20of%20warning.%20On%20the%20morning%20of%20September%2029%2C%20after%20thirty-three%20days%20on%20the%20Throne%20of%20Peter%2C%20and%20one%20day%20before%20he%20was%20to%20address%20the%20Society's%20General%20Congregation%2C%20John%20Paul%20I%20was%20found%20dead%20in%20bed.%22&pg=PA44#v=onepage&q=%22The%20Pope%20never%20delivered%20that%20speech%20of%20warning.%20On%20the%20morning%20of%20September%2029,%20after%20thirty-three%20days%20on%20the%20Throne%20of%20Peter,%20and%20one%20day%20before%20he%20was%20to%20address%20the%20Society's%20General%20Congregation,%20John%20Paul%20I%20was%20found%20dead%20in%20bed.%22&f=false

Back
Top Bottom