Session 20 June 2009

alteroru486 said:
Puma1974, why should you be disappointed? I would be, if it turned out that I was not moved to the fourth density. This STS environment has been making me sick since I was a child. Extreme hatred, jealousy and selfishness dominates throughout the globe. Sick chase for money and desire (figuratively) to drown other people even members of one's own family. I do not need ten years of bad experience of living here, nor do I need ten million years. Just a few days tells me everything. I cannot even imagine that STS can exist at all. That has always been beyond my comprehension. It seems, that for some sick reason, people very much like to fight with each other to climb a social ladder, that is similar to life and death struggle. Money is necessary to survive but society will not give you the money. Society will not let you "move out" (of this world) either. So millions of people starve for no reason at all as all necessary technologies that allow to produce everything like free food and other things are available but only to people in power. They have been suppressed by the powers that be since the assasination of J.F.Kennedy. Continual wars between countries. Very short life span and many diseases. A lot of disabled people having incurable diseases. Some of people deserve that, but a lot of them do not. Most people are addicted to something, especially to sexual activity. As extraterrestrials say: "Hell does not exist, only in such planets as the Earth."

In addition to the videos, I would suggest a thorough reading of the Wave Series. At the end of the day, the reality is that if you find yourself in a hole, do you dig yourself in deeper or do you start trying to figure out how to get out the hole or do you chose to simply do nothing? Each option will have to have you working if you're to get out of it, that is the work that Laura and Cs emphasize. I believe you should also understand the roles of the STO and the STS, because for you to understand light there has to be dark. As for STS, even in 4D there is STS, so getting to whichever side, depends on your input.

Palinurus said:
Nienna said:
Sorry about that, Paddyjohn, and others.

This link goes write to the file section discussed by Palinurus where you can download the file.

Thank you Nienna for providing the direct link to the download which I hadn't at my disposal unfortunately.

You are welcome. :)

Nienna said:
Palinurus said:
Nienna said:
Sorry about that, Paddyjohn, and others.

This link goes write to the file section discussed by Palinurus where you can download the file.

Thank you Nienna for providing the direct link to the download which I hadn't at my disposal unfortunately.

You are welcome. :)

The link goes to yahoo Cass Chat Group which is not active anymore (moved to this forum, I presume), and gives the following message:
Oops!
You need to be a member to perform this action.
So, no download possible for non-members from there.

Saša said:
The link goes to yahoo Cass Chat Group which is not active anymore (moved to this forum, I presume), and gives the following message:
Oops!

Indeed it is inactive/archived, but you can still sign up for the casschat group, which gives access to browsing its archives and downloading its files.

Psalehesost said:
Saša said:
Oops!

Indeed it is inactive/archived, but you can still sign up for the casschat group, which gives access to browsing its archives and downloading its files.

Indeed!
Thanks! :flowers:

Nienna said:
Puma1974, you seem to be using a pirated copy of the sessions. These people who have made this copy of the sessions available have no respect for other people's privacy. Laura respects people's privacy so does not use their real names. Also, there are legal reasons for these names not to appear on this forum, or anywhere else, for that matter.

It would be more considerate if you stop using that copy of the session and use what Laura has provided here, and/or on the forum here.

I have changed the real name of one of the participants and replaced it with the name that Laura uses.

I'm very very sorry i didn't know about the legal reasons. I don't want people to think that I'm doing this because i don't have respect for Laura's work or other people.

Sorry, not going to happen again.

Also, have you read the Wave series that can be read for free here?

Puma1974 said:
Nienna said:
Puma1974, you seem to be using a pirated copy of the sessions. These people who have made this copy of the sessions available have no respect for other people's privacy. Laura respects people's privacy so does not use their real names. Also, there are legal reasons for these names not to appear on this forum, or anywhere else, for that matter.

It would be more considerate if you stop using that copy of the session and use what Laura has provided here, and/or on the forum here.

I have changed the real name of one of the participants and replaced it with the name that Laura uses.

I'm very very sorry i didn't know about the legal reasons. I don't want people to think that I'm doing this because i don't have respect for Laura's work or other people.

Sorry, not going to happen again.

I don't think that anybody thinks that you don't have respect for Laura or other people.

Please note that one of the above links does not have a search mode. As a matter of fact, can you, or anyone else tell me if the following link opens up for you and you are able to download the official sessions? Cassiopaea Sessions 1994 - 2002

Also have you read the Wave that can be read for free here?

Okey doke. So I guess just back to the link to download the sessions from the Casschat files section, in which you first have to join casschat, which is a public forum, in order to download the sessions.

For Puma1974, here is the link for the download:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/casschat/files

Added: casschat is no longer being used, it was decided to just use this forum instead. Does anyone know if you can still become a member of casschat since it is no longer in use?

truth seeker said:
H-kqge said:
Nienna said:
As a matter of fact, can you, or anyone else tell me if the following link opens up for you and you are able to download the official sessions? Cassiopaea Sessions 1994 - 2002

Download is ok, refuses to open on my end.
Same here. It says it's a Windows file and suggests that I may need a particular program to open it. I use a mac so perhaps that's the issue on my end.

For me it downloads fine on Firefox, and opens fine on a Windows computer.

Nienna said:
Okey doke. So I guess just back to the link to download the sessions from the Casschat files section, in which you first have to join casschat, which is a public forum, in order to download the sessions.

For Puma1974, here is the link for the download:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/casschat/files

Added: casschat is no longer being used, it was decided to just use this forum instead. Does anyone know if you can still become a member of casschat since it is no longer in use?

You can, i.e. I subscribed few days ago and got immediate positive reply, allowing me to access the file section and message/posts archive.

Yes, I became a member just now. Am half way through downloading sessions to word file. It's time consuming, so if anyone would like a copy of mine when I complete it in around an hour please let me know.

Paddyjohn said:
Yes, I became a member just now. Am half way through downloading sessions to word file. It's time consuming, so if anyone would like a copy of mine when I complete it in around an hour please let me know.

I'd be interested in a copy and it's probably best to attach it here for anyone to read without having to go through the downloading you did. Also save it as .doc file instead of .docx before attaching so people with older versions of Word can access it. Thanks.

SeekinTruth said:
Paddyjohn said:

I'd be interested in a copy and it's probably best to attach it here for anyone to read without having to go through the downloading you did. Also save it as .doc file instead of .docx before attaching so people with older versions of Word can access it. Thanks.

I'm interested too & I agree with SeekinTruth about attaching it here. It would be much appreciated. :)

Back
Top Bottom