Session 20 October 2018

Thank you for sharing the session.
(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

Seems like a closed loop - the more people suffer the more it's likely the planet will respond thus bringing in even more chaos. But on the other hand for some this helps to learn important lessons. Thanks again for those hints and connections.

There was:
Session Date: October 20th 2018

(L) I have a theory that when you have oppression of human beings en masse without them being able to release it, that energy goes into the Earth and then the planet reacts for them. It may destroy them in the process, but it reacts for them. Is that anywhere near close to true?

A: Yes!!

Q: (Pierre) The human-cosmic connection goes both ways. And the crazy cosmic events make people more crazy, so then they trigger even more events. It's a downward spiral.
Might the idea in the above excerpt be related to this excerpt from Session 10 January 2015
A: Activation of inner earth energies in response to events elsewhere. We have noted that your planet responds to activities on the surface. Often this is expressed as heat which results in earthquakes and/or volcanic eruptions. But it can also call forth other types of frequencies. There is another aspect that you should consider: the use of infrasound machines by secret projects to control human emotional states. Such instruments can evoke even more devastating responses from the planet and thereby the solar system.
[...]
Q: (L) Are you also suggesting or saying that the use of the infrasound machines in and of itself can evoke negative reactions from the planet?
A: Yes
Q: (L) And then if it evokes negative reactions from human beings, that amplifies the negative reaction from the planet?
A: Yes

I hope my message will be usful for Ark about: "A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity". I have been reading your sessions since 2012, when I became interested in hysteria with the Mayan calendar and suspected manipulation of the mass consciousness. This is my first post here. I'm not a theorist, although I tried to become one, but maybe I can help Ark. The main idea is expressed here by my grandfather Paradoxes in the Theory of Relativity | Yakov Terletskii | Springer He suggested the physicality of the solutions of Lorentz transformations with negative and imaginary masses and charges. Then the very assumption of negative masses was fantasy and eccentricity.
Hi, In continuation of the last message for Ark, the son of Yakov Terletsky and his colleague published an article developing the ideas of negative masses and imaginary charges in comology. https://www.researchgate.net/public...sses_imaginary_charges_and_dark_minus-photons
There is also an article in Russian about the generalization of Maxwell's equations to a complex domain in a medium, equations are obtained that describe electromagnetic fields with positive and negative energy densities, ordinary and "imaginary" electric charges and the interaction of the latter with each other. К вопросу о поле мнимых зарядов
I hope it can help to obtein some new vision in Ark's researche.

(Pierre) There was this earthquake in Mexico that happened on the 19th of September in 1985, and then another on the same day in 2017. For the second one, you had people in Mexico commemorating the thousands of deaths in 1985, and then the second one happens that very day. Did the commemorative event have an effect on the second earthquake?

I live in Mexico city , I born there on October 26 1985, one month later the great eartquake hit the city, i dont remember tht earthquake ofc, but the last earthquake tht was in the same day i remembered very well, I was in the supermarket and I heard a voice inside my head, this voice that said: what would be the probabilities of an earthquake happening 32 years later the same day as the 1985 eartquake , I answered that the probabilities would be very low, the voice answered me: they will see! The people will see! I did not pay much attention in that moment and i continued my purchases ...I would never have imagined that 3 hours later the lives of millions would change forever

Back
Top Bottom