Session 21 March 2020

Hola
@Argonauta,

I don't know if you have read The Wave or not but it may give you different ideas about religions and prophecies. The Cs have a very different description of the meanings of Christian predictions. Many things are still "open".

The whole following session is one that gives a very different view of biblical interpretations:

Session 16 October 1994:
Hello Goyacobol, happy to answer you.
If I have read the wave, although I did not have present the discussion that you attach. Thank you for remembering it, it is always good. Actually, I think there are certain differences between the book of revelations and Daniel, which by the way, is pre-Christian. It offers certain dreams and their interpretation by the angel. Anyway, it was just an idea that occurred to me, of course, I don't know if it comes close to reality.
A hug to all

@Seeker of Wisdom,

I have been thinking that could be what is happening.

Session 6 June 1998:

And there are frequencies that could be involved too.

Session 23 August 2001:

Some may already have experienced changes...

And our latest mention of the condons:

Session 21 March 2020:

My dad used an old adage "I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw".
I am not a geneticist but had basic biology high school and college courses. I couldn't remember exactly what "codons" were so I did some research and read the basic definitions. I learn best by visual understanding so I did a Google search for codons and found several images of DNA sequences. But one nearly blew me away. I did not know that the two strands of phosphate sugars making up the DNA double helix had names. One is 3' (3 prime) and the other is 5' (5 prime). See attached graphic. Immediately a light bulb went off of what the Cs have given about the 3535 code and prime numbers being the dwelling place of the mystics. I know there are a couple of explanations given so far of the 3535 code relating to the cycle between 3rd and 5th densities and prime numbers in relation to peptides and neurotransmitters but could this labeling of the DNA structures be a possible third definition? If so, could it be an example of the "rule of 3 revealing beautiful and wonderful things in this realm of 3rd density "?
Apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere and I can't remember all the specific C sessions where the 3535 code and prime numbers were discussed. Just wanted to share what for me is an amazing insight as we all gain more knowledge about ourselves and world in these times.Screenshot_20200329-165357_Chrome.jpg

I would be very careful with doing it on your own. Firstly, you don't inject it manually but use a dropper. Secondly, it has to be proper diluted otherwise you can burn your veins. A nurse did it to me a couple of times and the whole procedure takes about 30 minutes.
Thanks for pointing it out. I skipped this important part. I extract half of the syringe of the vitamin C and then the rest of saline solution. End result is a mix of 25ml of vit C (12,5grams) and 25 ml of saline solution. The syringe pump injects it in 20 mins or so. But first time my doctor gave me a simple shot of similar mixture. He told me you can do it but not too often, cause you can indeed burn your arteries. My parents get the dropper since they do not have a syringe pump like me.

Yes, this could explain it, but I would not call 12,5grams IV an overdose. As far as I was told by my doctor you can get 25grams in 1 infusion. More can cause neurological problems. But you can take 25gram infusions a few times a day, if you treat cancer for example.

Agreed, megadose is a better description. You can overdose it though, if you go above 25grams and cause a neurological problems similar to epilepsy, which are temporary, but sever.

Hi Obi, from where do you got these information ? It's not correct, you are like minimizing the benefits of VitC.
The French doctor who is used with VitC since a long time clearly says in this video that he know US colleagues who inject/infuse punctually from 100 to 300 grams without any problem - and this overlapes all the information I already gathered.
Here's the link to the video starting at 26m20 :
Please review the subject, did you read all the thread about VitC here ?

In addition, as the discussion follows, i'm also investigating how to first creates it's own VitC to infuse the eventually practice to a training to be in measure to perform it, thus the subject much more interest me (and i guess many others). In the testimony of this Dr, they use officially prepared doses, or at least they know what they infuse into them. As this Dr seems open to dicuss (he gives his email adress), i'll try to enter into contact with him in order to get more practical information just to sort everything out, as doing homemade mixture is a critic operation, we must ensure to have a clear "procedure".

Yes... if i saw well, on the first vidéo it looks like somethink hit the ground on 45 ° angle ??
you were pretty close in your evaluation Don Cesar,

The experts led by Adepelumi Adekunle, a professor of geophysics and earthquake engineering at Obafemi Awolowo University, said the meteors impacted the location from “an angle of 43 degrees”

I am not a geneticist but had basic biology high school and college courses. I couldn't remember exactly what "codons" were so I did some research and read the basic definitions. I learn best by visual understanding so I did a Google search for codons and found several images of DNA sequences. But one nearly blew me away. I did not know that the two strands of phosphate sugars making up the DNA double helix had names. One is 3' (3 prime) and the other is 5' (5 prime). See attached graphic. Immediately a light bulb went off of what the Cs have given about the 3535 code and prime numbers being the dwelling place of the mystics. I know there are a couple of explanations given so far of the 3535 code relating to the cycle between 3rd and 5th densities and prime numbers in relation to peptides and neurotransmitters but could this labeling of the DNA structures be a possible third definition? If so, could it be an example of the "rule of 3 revealing beautiful and wonderful things in this realm of 3rd density "?
Apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere and I can't remember all the specific C sessions where the 3535 code and prime numbers were discussed. Just wanted to share what for me is an amazing insight as we all gain more knowledge about ourselves and world in these times.View attachment 34727
I was just on another screen doing the same thing. Had to lough out loud when I read your thread. Was actually just contemplating the 'heat' people have been feeling on and off for a while. Maybe some have mild symptoms, some may be menopausal, or a significant chemical reaction is creating heat as our information field is increasing.
Not claiming anything weird, but upon waking this morning my chronic back pain was at least half that of usual. Not sure what to make of it and the fact that I have been sleeping very well the last couple of nights. 🤔

Apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere and I can't remember all the specific C sessions where the 3535 code and prime numbers were discussed. Just wanted to share what for me is an amazing insight as we all gain more knowledge about ourselves and world in these

I have been thinking about this for quite a few years now myself.

I was just on another screen doing the same thing. Had to lough out loud when I read your thread. Was actually just contemplating the 'heat' people have been feeling on and off for a while. Maybe some have mild symptoms, some may be menopausal, or a significant chemical reaction is creating heat as our information field is increasing.
Not claiming anything weird, but upon waking this morning my chronic back pain was at least half that of usual. Not sure what to make of it and the fact that I have been sleeping very well the last couple of nights. 🤔

It seems like a good "time" to think more about this more in relation to viruses and DNA.

Session 23 September 2000:
Q: Now, let me get to MY questions! You once said that the core of DNA is an as yet undiscovered enzyme related to carbon. Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: Here in this book it says:

"Evidence is accumulating that only a relatively small portion of the DNA sequence is for so-called structural genes. Structural genes lead to the production of protein. There are an estimated 50,000 structural genes with an average sized of approximately 5,000 base pairs, which then accounts for only 250 million of the estimated 3 billion base pairs. What is the rest of the DNA for? Some of the DNA is so-called repetitive sequences, repeated thousands of times. The function is unknown. The ALU, repeat, for instance, contains over 300,000 copies of the same 300 base pair sequence. Certainly this DNA is not junk and plays some important role in the gene regulation chromosomal architecture or chromosomal replication. Until 1977, it was thought that genes were single sequences of DNA that are coded into RNA and then into protein. However, further study has shown greater complexity. It is now known that there are pieces of DNA within a gene that are not translated into protein. These intervening sequences, or INTRONS, are somewhat of a mystery, but appear to be a very common phenomenon."

Now, is this thing they are talking about, these INTRONS, are these the core that you were talking about?

A: In part.

Q: What about this ALU repeat with over 300,000 copies of the same base pair sequence. What is it?

A: Tribal unit.

Q: What is a tribal unit?

A: Sectionalized zone of significant marker compounds.

Q: What does this code for?

A: Physiological/spiritual union profile.

Q: Could you define "tribal" for me?

A: You define.

Q: What does the rest of the DNA code for that is not coding for structural genes. What else can it be doing?

A: Truncated flow.

Q: Truncated flow of what?

A: Liquids.

Q: Liquids from where to where?

A: What is your sense?

Q: Well, what liquids?

A: Time for your input.

Q: Do some of these...

A: No. Not alright: we asked you a question!

Q: Okay. Truncated flow of liquids. I'm not even sure what that means. (A) Maybe something was flowing and something cut it off and stopped it and it cannot be developed. It means that something was cut. (L) Does truncated flow mean a flow of liquid that has been stopped?

A: Yes. Because of design alteration!

Q: Is this liquid that has been truncated a chemical transmitter?

Q: And would this chemical transmitter, if it were allowed to flow, cause significant alterations in other segments of the DNA?

Q: So, there is a segment of code that is in there, that is deliberately inserted, to truncate this flow of liquid, which is a chemical transmitter, or neuropeptide, which would unlock significant portions of our DNA?

A: Close Biogenetic engineering.

Q: I assume that this was truncated by the Lizzies and cohorts?

A: Close, but more likely Orion STS designers.

Q: Okay, can you tell us what this specific liquid or transmitter [is that] was truncated?

A: Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge.

Q: (A) Well, gold is one... (L) Acetylcholine?

A: No.

Q: (L) Water?

A: No.

Q: Saline?

A: Closer. It is a naturally bonding combination.

Q: (L) Well, I'll have to research it. The fact is, we've got 3 billion base pairs... do some of these so-called segments of "junk DNA," if they were activated, would they instruct chromosomal replication to take place with more than 23 pairs as a result?

A: In part.

Q: Is there anything we can do in terms of activities or...

A: No. Biogenetic engineering.

Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?

A: For the most part, yes.

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

A: Close.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.

Q: So, that is the whole issue of gaining knowledge and developing control over your body. If your mind and CNS are tuned to higher levels of consciousness, that has significance in terms of your receivership capability?

A: Close.

Maybe it's "time" to get our CNS (Central Nervous System) tuned?

I also noticed as I was researching and typing my comments, I started to get very hot in my face and chest. Had to get up and walk around to cool down after I posted. 🥵

I also noticed as I was researching and typing my comments, I started to get very hot in my face and chest. Had to get up and walk around to cool down after I posted. 🥵

It sounds like you are both having some unpleasant emotional reactions to this information. Maybe it would help to read the
Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program thread to get your CNS in a more balanced state.

If I did not have this program to help stay more balanced I probably would not still be here.

It sounds like you are both having some unpleasant emotional reactions to this information. Maybe it would help to read the
Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program thread to get your CNS in a more balanced state.

If I did not have this program to help stay more balanced I probably would not still be here.
There was actually nothing negative in my post. Maybe you misread what I posted.

There was actually nothing negative in my post. Maybe you misread what I posted.
Same here, I didn't notice any negative emotions or thoughts, just like a rush of heat welled up from within. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling but just a notable change of temperature and energy. The main emotion was an aha moment of understanding. I will still take your advice and do an EE session tomorrow.

@stellar,

Sorry, I see that the back pain and loss of sleep conditions actually improved. Maybe things are really getting better than I would have expected. I have to get used to that I think. Thanks. I think it is getting more interesting every day. :-)

Same here, I didn't notice any negative emotions or thoughts, just like a rush of heat welled up from within. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling but just a notable change of temperature and energy. The main emotion was an aha moment of understanding. I will still take your advice and do an EE session tomorrow.

@seeker2seer, it was just the angry emoji you inserted that made me think you were upset. Guess it was a good walking experience after all. :thup:

Had to get up and walk around to cool down after I posted. 🥵

Uri Geller said today virus is a nano-chip.

Now, I love a good crazy theory to ponder on.

If coronavirus is a lab creation that can be controlled and activated at distance as he implies, one can assume that cutting the cord and reverse engineering the virus for the benefit of human race and self-augmentation is also possible.

Something to the effect of what C's implied in "some engineered via STO forces" and "can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety".

Like turning the malware into an upgrade.

It means also that virus doesn't even need interaction to spread. If the malware/upgrade is controlled and activated OTA (over the air) - the genetic make-up responds automatically to it sooner or later, like any device. For some the upgrade can be fatal, others may struggle, for others may happen/have happened already seamlessly.

Regarding the origins of the virus, personally I tend to view it simply as a cosmic ray, or influence that Earth is going through - in line with the Maya prophecy and reset/beginning of the new era. Remember 2012? It's happening now.
PTB's acting in such concert is the clearest indication. If this was an earthly maneuver or accident, you wouldn't see such panic and unison action. Any virus can be contained or neutered. I also believe that most of govt's and opinion setters are just ignorant and responding to a conscious or unconscious fear impulse - it's just how it is and can't get them to understand or change overnight, just deal with them.

2021 appears to be the Year 1 of the New Cycle.

[Цитата= " Beau, сообщение: 848205, участник: 27"]
И если они изводят вас за то, что вы не "следуете за ними", как они хотят, то иногда вам приходится притворяться, что вы делаете именно это, чтобы держать их подальше от своей спины. Притворитесь, что вы возмущены тем, что люди выходят на улицу, действуйте так же запрограммировано, как и они, когда разговариваете с ними.
[/ЦИТАТА]
Разве это не будет выглядеть как распространение лжи? То есть я хочу сказать, что вам, конечно, нужно защищаться, но я действую более мягко, более пассивно в этой ситуации. Я буду молчать, если это возможно, или соглашусь с тем, где есть какая-то истина. Заранее приношу свои извинения за перевод, я использую онлайн переводчик.
Correcting my post. I already wrote in another thread that I had problems with translation. I thought I was publishing in English, but an automatic translation program intervened. So, perhaps this is no longer relevant, but I meant the following:

And if they badger you for not "following along" like they want, then sometimes you have to pretend to be doing just that in order to keep them off your back. Pretend to be outraged that people are going outside, act just as programmed as them when talking to them.
Wouldn't that look like spreading lies? I mean, of course, you need to defend yourself, but I'm being more gentle, more passive in this situation. If the situation allows, I will remain silent, or if it is necessary to react, I agree with where there is some truth.

Although the situations are of course different.

I apologize in advance for the translation, I use an online translator.

Back
Top Bottom