Session 21 March 2020

Now there is just one case od Covid. Probably most people have already build up immunity on the virus when the whole city was infected with flu.
The madness goes on.
Or maybe the city hadn't been infected with flu but with coronavirus, which nobody tested for at the time.

I did not know that the two strands of phosphate sugars making up the DNA double helix had names. One is 3' (3 prime) and the other is 5' (5 prime).
It's not names of the two strands but names of the ends of each strand. Each strand has 3' on one end and 5' on the other, and the other strand runs in the opposite direction. (You can see that in your image.) Transcription works in a particular direction.

And yes, this has been noticed by many of us before when researching all the stuff about the failed 'science' of evolution.

Also, this was one of the most interesting sessions ever, so thanks to everyone involved. This coronacircus gets more interesting by the day.

In this regard, I'll again mention that it might be important for many people to join FOTCM and earn your access to the private board where all kinds of things are going on that we don't advertise in public for the sake of privacy and protection of all members.
You might have to be extra careful about who joins the Forum now? STS most likely has their beady eye on any group or person who wants to thwart their plans for world domination. :evil:

Hey Laura - I bought the Q-Wiz from PocketNeurobics about two years ago. I did ALLOT of research before buying and at the time it was one of the very few medical grade professional systems that was actually affordable to the average person. From your description it sounds in-line with what you’re wanting it to do.

This seems to be a very complete machine. It is still a stretch of a price for me. So I went with OpenEEG (waiting for the order to arrive)

Maybe we could start a new thread about these more affordable devices. And share the experiences and uses.

Hi Obi, from where do you got these information ? It's not correct, you are like minimizing the benefits of VitC.

I am not minimizing the benefits the vitamin C. After all me and parents do weekly infusions exactly to get the benefits of the IV Vitamin C. The information I quoted is from my doctor who introduced me to the infusions. Some doctors prefer not to infuse more than 25grams per infusion due to possible short time side-effects. I am sure some people can tolerate 100grams or more, but others may have adverse reactions at 25 grams. I personally know 2 cases where people had heart aches after just 12,5gram infusions. I am not sure it was related to the VitC infusion, but it surely was on the same day after they got it. So, better be safe than sorry.

Or maybe the city hadn't been infected with flu but with coronavirus, which nobody tested for at the time.

It's not names of the two strands but names of the ends of each strand. Each strand has 3' on one end and 5' on the other, and the other strand runs in the opposite direction. (You can see that in your image.) Transcription works in a particular direction.

And yes, this has been noticed by many of us before when researching all the stuff about the failed 'science' of evolution.

Also, this was one of the most interesting sessions ever, so thanks to everyone involved. This coronacircus gets more interesting by the day.
Thanks for the clarification M.I. The subjects of viruses and genetics is truly fascinating. It seems to me these areas are the interface between the information field and physical matter in living beings.

Now this coronavirus hysteria is really shaping up to be a vivid example of "the battle is through you" on the molecular scale.

Time for more learning.:lkj:

Wouldn't that look like spreading lies? I mean, of course, you need to defend yourself, but I'm being more gentle, more passive in this situation.

As Gurdjieff says, sincerity with everyone is a weakness. Sometimes we have to conceal our true thoughts/feelings to those around us, for our own protection and in consideration of others.

As Gurdjieff says, sincerity with everyone is a weakness. Sometimes we have to conceal our true thoughts/feelings to those around us, for our own protection and in consideration of others.

Ditto this; I've lost a few friends over the years when I shot my mouth off when no-one was asking for my opinion on matters. A painful lesson, I can tell you. I didn't know about Gurdjieff at this time though.

thanks :-O and why am I 9 days late to read most acute session so far? Oh I guess beacause all this fresh turmoil is taking even more time and energy, and it just a reality warmup...

Now I got some idea about my first in life bronchitis I treated in January - good to had it back then and not now when many would like to lock you down beacause of sneezing

thanks :-O and why am I 9 days late to read most acute session so far? Oh I guess beacause all this fresh turmoil is taking even more time and energy, and it just a reality warmup...

Now I got some idea about my first in life bronchitis I treated in January - good to had it back then and not now when many would like to lock you down beacause of sneezing
I cannot believe this session was only nine days ago. Unbelievable. I feel with the pace things have been moving I need to give myself some time to process.
It's been constant effort just to try and keep pace with all that's been posted on the forum and with work aswell. I need a day or two to sit with the emotions and energy.
Thanks for all the forumites input and knowledge. Much love to all and please stay Safe I'm sure help us on the way.

You can ago along with their version, but at the same time make your free will respected too. You respect their opinion AND they respect yours. For example respond to your daughter: yes I'm vitamins addict, it's my personal life and please respect this, as I respect some aspects of your life. I will order vitamins because I need it. If YOU don't need it, don't take it and don't prevent ME from taking it"
Respecting the free will of others doesn't mean be submitted to others.
Want to give what just happened with my brother, who is +1y old than me and also working in Luxembourg, in a bank (so "cliché"). I gave a phone call just to take news. All is going well on his side, good news. We talked about his 3 children (21, 18 and 15) who were all there, about what he did the w-e, talked about how it's going on at his job then talking about my job/company. He also asked back if all is ok on my side. During this small dialog i told him that I spent +/- 10 days deeply searching on the actual subject, minimizing my work for the company, but no details at all, just saying that. At the end i just told him that if he has some questions, then he just have to ask, and told him that I decided not to argue anymore about this "subject". He answered that (+/- traduced in english) "yeah, we are not on the same wave lenght, but it's like that", i just answered "yup", and forced myself to avoid any comment (even if i was tempted to tell him to well follow the actuality in France - btw I think it's there that it's going to detonate, like the first stone falling and the rest collapsing (or a part of at least) ), then the usuall good evening, and also the pleasure to feel a kind of much affection in his voice, and for sure, there was probablyy some kind of "astonishment" on his side, due to the fact that I did not at all talked about the virus, he was telling me to take care, "bonne soirée", etc ... he's usually gentle but he knows that he has very hard to express his sentiments, and here I felt he really did it, in his voice, ... can't explain it more than saying that but difficult to explain a feeling you know.

When I think twice about, it's finally the best way to act and i'm much proud of having succeeded to control myself to say more. This is unusual to me, I'm used (or they are used) to hear or read me about various subject and kinda provoking them, and the link between us never cut, it's strong, and at least I always tried not to go too further, and until now, this method i would not recommend (see what I just wrote at the begining of this paragraph) is working, our link is even strengthening, even more in this actual mayem we all live.

At least, my 2 brothers and my mother are fully for the Vitamine C. This brother (the one I phoned today) is particularly much taking care about his health, and during the past years he accepted a few of my "ideas", like the colloidal silver i produce for him (got the stuff to), he bought a juice extractor, he's on Vitamine C, he did not take his "tetanos vaccine rappel" and I think he got now a lof of doubts about vaccines. What is cool is that he's taking a lot of care about what he daily eat (and his children), and he's used to give me some good things to buy, where to buy them and he seems happy when I come to his house the sunday to lunch with him and his children + sometimes my mother.

At least, it's a good situation, it could be better but it's a good one, we have a strong relation, me particulary with this brother who is +1y old than me (the other i+4). I know that whathever i do or say, he'll probably be upset at some times, but he'll be there if I would need it, it's and unbreakable link, and I think (hope also) that I re-inforced it a lot today, and writing this is bringing me tears ... ah ! still not able to control my emotions visibly ;)

@cassandra : First, be strong, be patient, re-read (again) the post that Ennio made in this thread. Keep in mind the 4 qualities you have to try to maintain : control, discipline, forbearance, timing (+ the will that ponders your mental and emotional strenght). I would even say : be cunning like the fox, its for good purposes !
One idea : first, keep well in mind the advise of Nature, if you are not anymore respected you'll be even more "attacked" by them later on (unfortunatley). Just remain kind and ask to be kind to you in return, polite, it's the minimum.
Then try to put yourself at their place, think about terrorized persons who need to be reassured and not to be convinced that there's a big plan threathening all of us from the upper level of the STS side, they are already at the maximum of what their emotional state is able to support. When you understand this, when you can place yourself in their "mind/emotions", you can see a scared children who need reconfort, who need to talk, who need to express what is burning in him. Try to get them separately, not all at the same time, you can even think it like a game, plant your grains smartly, methodically, indirectly, be patient, let the seeds grow.
I'm not sure it would work, but I doubt you would get back any bad backfire to try it, on the contrary.
At least, this was my 2 cents advise (even if I do not feel the right person to give any advise :) )

@stellar,

Sorry, I see that the back pain and loss of sleep conditions actually improved. Maybe things are really getting better than I would have expected. I have to get used to that I think. Thanks. I think it is getting more interesting every day. :-)

@seeker2seer, it was just the angry emoji you inserted that made me think you were upset. Guess it was a good walking experience after all. :thup:
Actually it was a thinking emoji because I was trying to comprehend the sudden change. :lol: No biggie,:hug2:

Haven't read through all the thread yet, but just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU for this session. It has brought me hope and focus. Especially the questions about whether to make ourselves 'targets'. Now I know I have been doing the right thing, only speaking the truth carefully, and only when asked. As always, I'm so deeply grateful for Laura, the Chateau Family, this forum, and the tireless work that is being done to bring us knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom