Session 21 September 2024

Thank you everyone, big hugs.

I mentioned in the last session thread that things are really really weird for me. I can’t find any peace and comfort in anything, feel like my body is falling apart, I’ve gotten ultra sensitive, and generally just spend most of my time trying to convince myself somehow that being alive on earth doesn’t suck, because it does suck. I can see how sudden death would be ecstasy!

Again, hope y’all are going okay.

I’m open to tips on how to help life suck less.
I feel the same, I don't have many friends that I hang out with or talk to. I often cuddle up with my rough collie (Simba). But I always push though it. But I always come down to, I'm here for a reason, what I don't know. At least I'm not leaving in a country with bombs going off at this time.

Attachments

• Simba 25 Feb 21.JPG
    Simba 25 Feb 21.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 3
I just went to the dentist like a month ago and they put some local anesthesia for a cleaning! Geesh! As soon as the session was over I was lighting like 3 tobacco pipes that’s night, and smoking more than usual lately! Just in case….
Now we know, we can’t completely trust on anything they can inject to you. Unless is something that it’s really necessary for your health depending on the case! At least we know what can fight those external agents.
I double checked before I had all my dental operations about the anesthetic. My dentist in Luxemburg, and other ART trained holistic dentists are aware of these, so don't use them as they have graphene in them etc. Sadly there are not many - max 100 - holistic dentists worldwide atm, he said.
For our health it is essential to have these dental cleansing operations as most auto immune diseases accumulate in all quadrants of the gums, from any extractions and especially wisdom teeth. As they are not extracted safely plus ont cleaned and closed up prperly afterwards. Ozone also needs to be utilised.

I think seeing the world in such a negative state as the default isn't healthy to you personally. I think the challenge is in fighting to see something in it that gives hope and rejuvenates. There are people for example who survived in the gulags for many years and didn't lose hope so it's possible.

You’d think knowing that would help right? I was extremely depressed about 8 years ago so I went about trying to mediate my depression with reading stories and watching videos of people’s lives and stories that are way worse than anything I’ve ever dreamed of experiencing. Babies in Syria with their heads blown off by bombs.. that kind of stuff.

This isn’t new for me, I’ve spent my whole life feeling the futility of existence and trying to out step the depression that stalks. It is a constant task that won’t leave me alone. It’s just so tiring.

I admire people who have been though hell and come out with a new lease on life- or never lost the original lease they had, may be they were upbeat and positive to begin with. For some of us, the struggle to exist is real, and we spend our whole lives just trying to do that.

Thanks all so much for this amazing and sharing new session ! Keep the rythm :-)

Can't wait future explosive revelations sessions about nature and origin of mathematics (pranalytical), the true nature of the 4th space "dimension" (what kind of frequency, not sure as in Maxwell EM, maybe the frequency, vibration that unlocks and makes clear quantum mechanics), how 4 Maxwell's equations are hiding gravity, aether and information structure, if Maxwell equations are the root of the Unified Field we're looking for, how our mathematical approach is hiding Planck's constant and speed of light variability to overcome actual quantum theory with a correct approach of the nature of light, what's the true nature of the Planck's constant at the root of quantum reality...

Wonderful times coming ! Thanks all for your presence and energy to make it so real. With Love !​

I find it interesting that after any dental procedure that I’ve had over the years, and I’ve had many, I’ve always craved nicotine afterwards, even when I was still numb and could only feel half my face, I’d still light up as soon as I got out of the dentists office … intuitive!? Maybe those who don’t smoke or vape might consider a patch or gum when they have to have some dental work done!

Thanks as always for the informative session, such a great discussion to start too!
During all my operations this March and April, because I was paying shedloads I felt I had the right to say, between treatments, that I needed a ciggie break! My need due to the trauma was OTT! So I disappeared down to street level, sometimes given a mug off organic coffee to assist lol. Even when the anaesthetic was still active. I sure was needed to help my stress levels, plus the fresh air helped too, as I was in the dentist chair throughout whole days!
Glad I persevered tho, as I feel so much better without all the toxins and nasty microbes now.
I hate needles, and had to have loads, plus bloods taken for other operations this year. So I have always had most of my denistry without any numbing - except all the extractions I needed due to Lyme causing 4 abcesses. The pain was awful, but packing my mouth with cloves helped until extraction.

Another great discussion, here are some of my thoughts. I’ll try to break it down into sections.

I really think we will get our true history after the event, not before. It would be nice to finally learn the true history of Earth and all civilizations. I know there is so much missing history that we have no to very little knowledge of.

Don’t forget every 6,000yrs and 12,000yrs there seems to major solar cycles which has been recorded around the global as these are global events., and they do happen on a regular basis. Mostly found in rocks and ice samples. Around these events causes the Earth’s magnetic field to weaking and flip, it seems that these solar cycle can cause the Earth poles to flip around also.
I’m aware of Ben Davidson from SuspiciousObservers also talks about these cycles and he calls them miconova events. He mentions we are due for the next cycle within the next 10-15yrs, which will cause a another global disaster event. I know he is building a underground bunker to survive this event. I know that it is his choice to do this, but he isn’t seeing this a something much bigger and wants to continue to live in a 3D world, as he puts people down when they mention spiritual event.
Just a quick mention on my thoughts on this micronova if it does happen. I do see this as the planet wide trigger that pushes Earth and the people who have did the effort and time to move up in density. Yes it could be the end of 3D life on Earth, but hasn’t that been on the cards that Gaia now wants to move up in density? I know this will evolve a lot of people failing to get their and have to move back to source, live another life in 3D on a different world or something.

Just a quick side note, I know it may not fully relate to this latest transmission but it might. I don’t fear death, as I know it’s just another step. But with the events that is meant to happen, I still don’t fully get what my purpose for this life. I don’t have many friends, I tend to keep to myself, I have health problems including NF1. But I do read a lot, and I do like playing PC games. I don’t watch the news all the time, I know about all the pain around the world, but I just don’t give much energy into it. People have said I’m cold hearted. But I just don’t want to get energetically involved. I’m quite sensitive to emotions, not so much energetically. I do like doing night sky imaging when I get the chance. But school was hard, got picked on, got bullied. I just don’t think along the lines on what they call normal. But overall, I do believe that I have had benevolent ET dreams over the years (you can read them in the dream section), I don’t know how it fits in, but I always get a sense that I might have regular ET contact in the future and I have always had this feeling since a child. It might not be in 3D, but in higher 4D or even 5D. I always liked the idea of this 3D life.

Sorry for the long post, just something about the latest Q/A session.

Thanks for a great discussion!

I asked perplexity.ai when dangers of smoking become known [playing purposefully dumb here], and here's what it answered:

Early Awareness
16th to 17th Century: Initial criticisms of smoking emerged from religious and state leaders, who viewed it as a threat to public morality and health. For instance, Murad IV of the Ottoman Empire attempted to ban smoking, citing its negative impact on society.
Scientific Research and Reports
1920s: Research began to establish links between smoking and lung cancer, although these findings were initially met with skepticism.
1950s: A series of studies in the UK and US confirmed a strong association between smoking and lung cancer, leading to growing public concern.
1964: The U.S. Surgeon General's report marked a pivotal moment,
concluding that smoking causes lung cancer and other serious health issues. This report synthesized extensive research and significantly shifted public perception about the risks associated with tobacco use.
Continued Recognition
1970s
to Present: Ongoing research has expanded understanding of smoking's health impacts, linking it to numerous diseases beyond lung cancer, including heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and various cancers. Reports have consistently reinforced that smoking is the leading preventable cause of death globally, responsible for millions of deaths each year

So, it appears that the 'big push' for gradually eradicating smoking began in the 1950s (remember, Roswell/UFOs was around 1947) and 1960s. Maybe too 'tinfoilish' but it makes one curious if something like injecting nanobots was already in the planning back then.

Did they make a deal with some aliens? Maybe crazy, but I've been thinking about that – sure, various aliens can abduct and implant us anytime they want, and there's nothing we can do about it. However, this procedure probably requires some effort by them, and to do it on a largel scale than, say, 2% (160M) that was mentioned in the session, would not be feasible. So, what if the the idea was that via these mRNA jabs a handy 'conduit' could be injected into the vast majority of Earth's population? The aliens would provide the technology, and the humans would make it happen. But first, the groundwork of brainwashing and programming would have to be done until 'programming was complete', which is now. A win-win situation: the deplorables could be controlled and manipulated easily through these 'receivers', both by alien and human controllers.

Okay, I'll take off my tinfoil hat now! :-D
Also don't forget the 4DSTS don't like smokers! C's saying too that those weakest and more susceptible to abduction or alien interference were Non Smoking Vegetarians. (I guess Vegan, even more so).
So I wonder what does nicotine/ tobacco smoke do to them? How would it affect them?
Though I don't think smokers are truly out of the woods if they truly wished to target us.

But I seriously think we should be stocking up on baccy products while we can. As another swipe at us is currently on their agenda, especially in the UK.

Thank you for the session!

A: The human body is not without defenses that can be augmented by physiological and psychological means.

In my opinion this should be emphasized more.
Our first line of defense against any kind of invisible physical attack, be it a virus or nanobot (isn't it in function the same really?) is our marvelous immune system. To keep it strong and functioning properly is quite obvious here for us on the forum but sadly, as we have seen especially during covid, a lot of common folk put more faith in pharmaceutical shots or pills instead of their own innate defense.
Isn't this a form of letting others take your will/power?

In case of augmenting the defense via psychological means I guess the fact that our state of mind is as important as taking care of our body. A lot of points could be made but from my experience quite a consistent and major theme, especially when I feel that I am on the verge of getting sick, is the need of NOT letting to be emotionally drained/invested. Especially externalizing frustration or unreasonable anger when I'm feeling yucky, makes it yucky x 10 not just temporarily but even for a few days.

(Andromeda) And people living in different realities all over the place.

Yeah. It's difficult to describe, but If I talk with some friend or acquaintance and during the conversation that person says i.e. that in 10 years the economy will be strong I know that "we ain't on the same boat buddy".
I suppose a person's worldview reflects the reality they are in.

You’d think knowing that would help right? I was extremely depressed about 8 years ago so I went about trying to mediate my depression with reading stories and watching videos of people’s lives and stories that are way worse than anything I’ve ever dreamed of experiencing. Babies in Syria with their heads blown off by bombs.. that kind of stuff.

This isn’t new for me, I’ve spent my whole life feeling the futility of existence and trying to out step the depression that stalks. It is a constant task that won’t leave me alone. It’s just so tiring.

I admire people who have been though hell and come out with a new lease on life- or never lost the original lease they had, may be they were upbeat and positive to begin with. For some of us, the struggle to exist is real, and we spend our whole lives just trying to do that.
"the struggle to exist"... I note this is not equivalent to, "the struggle to survive".

If you generally have your health and are not living in a hellish situation, then I'd say the sentiment "the struggle to exist" is one borne of comfort and luxury. I think that's the honest truth - I'm not talking about "money" luxury, I'm talking about a luxury that you have that you have come to take for granted and from the point of view of someone without such a luxury, it may come across rather erhmm, arrogant (if I were to use that word). This is if we were to use words to reflect the situation.

Now, this is not to say that words such as these will change how you feel but I don't think that's the intent. I think the intent is to make you realise that you choose to be this way rather than this is something imposed on you - it's a choice.

The day may come when the situation changes that you realise in hindsight what you had and that you had a wonderful opportunity of life - an unimaginable gift.

This world is certainly not paradise but even that, they say that to be in it at this current time with all that is happening is an opportunity not open to many souls. So even from that perspective, you are more lucky than you know or I dare say, seemingly appreciate.

I just think it's worth making you aware of all these so you realise how it looks to feel overburdened about being alive in a situation that is actually okay compared to what others are living. It's like Bill Gates complaining about how much money he has - he shouldn't be surprised if other people don't necessarily feel sorry for him.

I'm not saying any of the above with ill intent... trying to be real and talk straight. 😊

Btw, out of curiosity, are you a man or a woman. This statement "the struggle to exist" seems like one borne from the feminine side with its healthy inclinations inverted upon itself so that it has now become anti-life 😖

My best guess is this happens because our choices cause changes in the body. Like say we let our anger flare up and burn out of control. This corresponds with changes in the nervous system, the cardiovascular system, as well as the endocrine system - just about everything. Our health and mood is really tied closely to our peptides.

Laura wrote in The Wave:

So there's a complex system - we take in a situation, and our how we respond to that information makes changes in the body, affecting our balance of peptides. Which also affect our next choices. It can easily be a vicious cycle, with an affront from a petty tyrant causing anger, leading us to lash out, which may be exactly what they want, leading to further provocations, etc.

We could also say that letting the anger get out of control and taking the petty tyrant's bait is an effect of not engaging in mental blocking. There's a number of different terms used for the same self-defense process - non-identifying, self-remembering, mental blocking, etc. As far as I know, the main function of acetylcholine is mental clarity. So my guess is that the practice of maintaining clarity of thought at all times causes changes in the body and probably increases acetylcholine. Makes it easier to notice the tyrant, or the negative thought loop, or whatever it is, and disengage.

There's a thread about mental blocking. It sure takes a lot of practice!

The other psychological means would be to read lots of psychology books, learn about our weaknesses, our lower tendencies, our triggers, etc., and be watchful for them in our day to day life, and learn to nip them in the bud.
I think you are right about this.

In the wave series, it talks about people with multiple personalities and that one personality has diabetes and another personality does not. So the dominant consciousness causes in the body what it needs and not the other way around.

So the knowledge of our consciousness in knowing what acetylcholine is and what it does collaborates in the protection that it is aware of that is needed (even if it is a subconscious knowledge).

For me, it has followed that line of reasoning.

Thank you everyone for the session today. I do like the new format. More opportunities to learn and connect the dots.
(Ark) It has to have something to do with space. Okay? Now, but consciousness, what is it? I don't know. I know the meaning of the word, but there are thousands of views about what consciousness is. Can you kind of make it closer for a physicist?

A: This is unfortunately, where words break down.

Q: (Ark) Okay? Words break down. Maybe mathematical formulas will help?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) You suggest some part of mathematics. Can you?

A: Pranalytical.

Regarding research on Consciousness I would reccommend connecting with the life work of Waldo Viera and their study campus in Iguassu Falls, Brazil. He had over 450 volunteers worldwide way back in 2005 dedicated to Conscientiology research. Plus they collate their findings, as well as produce The Journal of Consciousness, monthly (which I used to edit the English editions when I was a volunteer at the IAC in London).
Sadly Waldo passed in 2015, but Mum and I spend a long time in his company in Iguassu and discussed many things including his past lives and pertinent areas on our planet. An outstanding researcher and character. All their trainings gave me an excellent base to work from.
They will still be collating, and conduct many experiments, both on the campus and worldwide. With Evora, Portugal also being an innovative 'realities' campus.
Ironically I just happen to be wearing their Logo T Shirt today! Prior to finding the latest session.
Below is some helpful info and sites. Wagner Allegretti or Nanci Trivoletto in London would be good contact people.
Everything is conducted from a scientific perspective like us here.

Consciousness Science​

Are you conscious now? What is it in you that is conscious? Can we be conscious beyond the body?
The most accepted academic view is that all of reality is essentially physical and that consciousness is a mere product of brain activity. However, many individuals throughout history have had first-hand experiences indicating that there is ‘more to life’ than just the physical. Moreover, there is diverse scientific data supporting that reality goes beyond the material experience we have.
IAC studies and practices consciousness science in a broader way. In focusing on consciousness from a multidimensional point of view, we study and teach various phenomena such as the out-of-body experience (astral travel or astral projection), life before birth and after death, and subtle energy manifestations. As a science, we conduct our studies according to scientific principles, including rationality, replicability, coherence, and consensus.
Moreover, surely, none of our models or explanations could be final or complete. Like all good science, our ideas are positioned at the frontier of knowledge with an openness to being refined, refuted, and discussed.
The basis of multidimensional consciousness science is the consciousness paradigm. Some key aspects of this consciousness-centered paradigm are the following:
  • More than being just a state of the psyche, a property of some intelligent beings or an illusion that the brain creates for itself after perception and action, consciousness is primary, an entity, an irreducible aspect of reality, and it is possibly the origin of other features of the universe.
  • Reality is composed of different levels of organization and types of matter, energy, and consciousness. Consciousness uses energy and matter to experience itself and the common reality shared by other conscious beings.
  • In addition to the physical reality, there are other objective realities (or ‘dimensions’) of a subtler, non-physical nature.
    Every living physical being is actually a consciousness (soul, essence) utilizing a temporary physical body. Consciousness per se does not die.
  • Even during physical life, we can have experiences of non-physical realities by developing sensitivity, lucidity, and control of our subtle energies.
  • During physical life, we can explore non-physical realities by having out-of-body experiences while the physical body remains inactive.
  • As there is no technology or methodology to reach and study the consciousness directly yet, first-person research is unavoidable and even positive in this context. If most of the human population were able to produce lucid out-of-body experiences there will be no need to discuss its reality or to prove it, and the effort could be directed to studying how it works and how it could be better used for furthering the quality of life and expedite the evolution of humanity.
The IAC and some of its members worldwide, have done and are currently conducting research on subtle energy detection and its effects on matter and living things, including the use of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), the quality of perception and recollection of OBEs, its beneficial effects on anxiety and depression mitigation via energy mindfulness, and more.
Progress in this field will possibly help us get closer to satisfactory answers to millennia-old questions like: Who are we? What are we? Where do we come from? What is the nature of reality and the purpose of physical life?
Are you passionate about consciousness science? The best way to develop a strong foundation of coherent theory and first-hand experience is our Consciousness Development Program (CDP).
You can also learn more about consciousness science by watching one of our free webinars.

The International Academy of Consciousness​

The International Academy of Consciousness (IAC) is a truly global non-profit research and education organization with a presence in nine countries, as well as a research campus in Portugal. The IAC conducts formal and informal research on psychic phenomena, particularly involving the out-of-body experience and the projection of consciousness outside of the physical body using individual experience, the development of intersubjective abilities, and laboratory research methodologies. IAC publishes research papers and articles related to the study of the consciousness. IAC also offers a Global Award for Scientific Contribution to Conscientiology to encourage researchers who've made significant advances in consciousness science.
Although IAC is an organization which studies and teaches techniques to develop psi capacities, it advocates a sense of healthy, open-minded skepticism. The IAC is not affiliated with any religious, political, or governmental organization and its activities are solely for research and educational purposes.

WHAT IS CONSCIENTIOLOGY?​

Conscientiology is a new science that is aimed at the study of the consciousness and its various forms of manifestation.
The term “conscientiology” comes from the Latin: conscientia (knowledge) and the Greek: logos (study). In this context, consciousness here means the same as ego, soul, being or self.
The term appeared for the first time in 1981, in the book ” Projections of the Consciousness – A Diary of Experiences Outside the Physical Body“, by the Brazilian physician and researcher Waldo Vieira (1932-2015), who in this book proposed this term in order to provide support for these phenomena to be researched in a scientific, systematized and replicable way, through a new paradigm, the Consciential Paradigm.

Centre for the Higher Studies of Conscientiology​

CEAEC is the first conscientiological campus of its kind that is dedicated to consciousness research and the dissemination of conscientiology. As a non-profit, non-governmental, non-partisan and non-religious institution, it is supported by independent research volunteers.
It is made up of group and individual laboratories, study and learning environments, and an abundance of immanent energy from nature. It is located in Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná, on the triple border with Argentina and Paraguay, and is open to the public, and free to access.

I should elaborate and add that I have a 13 month old that doesn’t give me much time to myself except at the end of the day for about an hour before I’m too tired to be awake anymore, then I’m up multiple times through the night, sometimes for hours.
I’m beyond exhausted, I just have to keep on going though, I don’t have any options but to keep on going and I just want to hide under a rock some days and pretend I don’t exist.

Why are you up multiple times during the night? It sounds to me like your emotional/mental state is due largely to poor sleep. Is it possible for you to do a sleep test to find out if you have sleep apnea. I did it last December and was prescribed a CPAP machine for apnea. It has really changed my life.

I think you are right about this.

In the wave series, it talks about people with multiple personalities and that one personality has diabetes and another personality does not. So the dominant consciousness causes in the body what it needs and not the other way around.

So the knowledge of our consciousness in knowing what acetylcholine is and what it does collaborates in the protection that it is aware of that is needed (even if it is a subconscious knowledge).

For me, it has followed that line of reasoning.
Something that I'm wondering is if the personality that does not have diabete is dominant, so your body actually respond to it and you no longer have diabetes and you pancreas truly function normal. Does that mean that somehow through our consciousness, if we managed to fully harness, we truly have a way to fully heal ourselves but that isn't easily accessible? I hope I make sense.

Back
Top Bottom