Session 22 February 2020

Interesting is, well known, saying: "See the unseen." Is it mean that this is perception of the reality that contain the idea of seeing from the 4D perspective the 3D things as the 3D being? Perspective set partly because of the spiritual knowledge, partly the choice and decision that this is correct view on things, which open to the new unseen reality.

Kind of like de Salzmann's "First Initiation" that remains a good map for the "only exact measure" to which objectively see and which is quoted here.

de Salzmann's "First Initiation" is okay, but I have more on my mind when I write about "see the unseen", something more specific.

To better understand me, I will use an example. People mainly use 3D way of thinking in their lifes and when they are exposed to knowledge coming from the higher sources/densities they use they 3D way thinking to understand that 4D, 5D, 6D knowledge. This is very common attitude.

It results that people see things too literal or as a metaphor. When the correct perspective is, for instance, 4D perspective.

Let say we have something like that: "to go to the kingdom in the heaven man will not cross kingdom's gate in the body."

And people grounded in the 3D thinking think (first "too literal"), that they need to stop eat good, have pleasure, they beat themselves for their body impulses, stop have sex. They see their body as something dirty. They torture themselves in diferent ways. They get neurosis, because their wish to what they want to do with this body, to control all impulses etc is to much for them to realize. Some radical person mutilate themselves in some way or think even about suicide. To some extend they are right, because everyone need some discipline to manage themselves in their work toward another reality, but they miss the point.

The next group is kinda like ("as methaphor"). They think that they should be more focus on spiritual things. They should pray a lot. Think about life after death. Recall themselves that they and people around them are mortal. They sing a lot to God. They instead buy new shoes they go to store and buy a few books about religions and philisophy. They are convinced that they need the body and there is no problem with their, because if they have to go to the heaven then how like without the body? How to go through that gate then? Of course as in the case of the "literal guys" they have a bit of truth and there is no problem with praying and singing are okay, but it is also not the core of things.

The last group is like ("4D perspective"). They think that they exist in the world based on information and energy. They see themselves as the nonmaterial consciousness which is only connected to the body like a spirit connected to flesh through the thread which deliver all the information from the experiences experienced by their body to their real consciousness. They see world around them as the illusion where the one real aspect is their and the other beings consciousness. They see their lifes analogous to that like people's have their Virtual Reality goggles. Like in the VR things people choose the story they want to experience, meybe this is some driver simulation or some shooter, or some logical game, there is one fact which connect all of that - all the objects etc. are written by programmer they are not real, and this is known fact, the matter is to EXCERCISE FOR THE MIND, for the consciousness. And people who have such perspective focus on enhance their mind, psychics, willpower, character, develop their thinking, gain new knowledge, open to new ideas, because they know that they are reality similiar to that in The Matrix movie. The contstruct/world is artificial, but consciousness is not, is real and here is occasion to build it up. People with such perspective do not fight with their body, but also do not thrive into phisicality. They are confident about spiritual knowledge and rules how the Universe is working. They know that the life have deeper meaning and instead one dimension there is two realities the 3D and 4D that overlap. They know that the world around them The Matrix have and everything what is heppening in the material and spiritual world is developed to create "prison for the mind" in order one be inclined to make invalid choices, but for their soul, not necessary phisical life (but it can take such expression also). And etc. etc.

de Salzmann's "First Initiation" is okay, but I have more on my mind when I write about "see the unseen", something more specific.

To better understand me, I will use an example. People mainly use 3D way of thinking in their lifes and when they are exposed to knowledge coming from the higher sources/densities they use they 3D way thinking to understand that 4D, 5D, 6D knowledge. This is very common attitude.

It results that people see things too literal or as a metaphor. When the correct perspective is, for instance, 4D perspective.

Let say we have something like that: "to go to the kingdom in the heaven man will not cross kingdom's gate in the body."

And people grounded in the 3D thinking think (first "too literal"), that they need to stop eat good, have pleasure, they beat themselves for their body impulses, stop have sex. They see their body as something dirty. They torture themselves in diferent ways. They get neurosis, because their wish to what they want to do with this body, to control all impulses etc is to much for them to realize. Some radical person mutilate themselves in some way or think even about suicide. To some extend they are right, because everyone need some discipline to manage themselves in their work toward another reality, but they miss the point.

The next group is kinda like ("as methaphor"). They think that they should be more focus on spiritual things. They should pray a lot. Think about life after death. Recall themselves that they and people around them are mortal. They sing a lot to God. They instead buy new shoes they go to store and buy a few books about religions and philisophy. They are convinced that they need the body and there is no problem with their, because if they have to go to the heaven then how like without the body? How to go through that gate then? Of course as in the case of the "literal guys" they have a bit of truth and there is no problem with praying and singing are okay, but it is also not the core of things.

The last group is like ("4D perspective"). They think that they exist in the world based on information and energy. They see themselves as the nonmaterial consciousness which is only connected to the body like a spirit connected to flesh through the thread which deliver all the information from the experiences experienced by their body to their real consciousness. They see world around them as the illusion where the one real aspect is their and the other beings consciousness. They see their lifes analogous to that like people's have their Virtual Reality goggles. Like in the VR things people choose the story they want to experience, meybe this is some driver simulation or some shooter, or some logical game, there is one fact which connect all of that - all the objects etc. are written by programmer they are not real, and this is known fact, the matter is to EXCERCISE FOR THE MIND, for the consciousness. And people who have such perspective focus on enhance their mind, psychics, willpower, character, develop their thinking, gain new knowledge, open to new ideas, because they know that they are reality similiar to that in The Matrix movie. The contstruct/world is artificial, but consciousness is not, is real and here is occasion to build it up. People with such perspective do not fight with their body, but also do not thrive into phisicality. They are confident about spiritual knowledge and rules how the Universe is working. They know that the life have deeper meaning and instead one dimension there is two realities the 3D and 4D that overlap. They know that the world around them The Matrix have and everything what is heppening in the material and spiritual world is developed to create "prison for the mind" in order one be inclined to make invalid choices, but for their soul, not necessary phisical life (but it can take such expression also). And etc. etc.

Spectacular, partner.:thup:

There was a great session where it was said that the Paul was St. James? I can't remember if I mixed something:-D. It was mentioned something about Santigo de Compostela...

Hi Martina,

Was it this one?

Q: (L) Did Paul then go to Spain?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Where did Paul die, in Rome or in Spain?

A: Spain.

Q: (Chu) So is he St. James de Compostela?

A: Close!

Q: (L) So maybe it was Paul who was buried in the Tomb of St. Jacques?

A: Yes

(Chu) There's a tenuous link, but there's a shell in both cases. The shell is the symbol for St. Jacques / St. James, and there's also the shell for Venus / Caesar.

A: Yes!!

Hopefully it's not too off-topic but your mention of ‘Shells’ happened to remind of another ‘St James’ correspondence -

This may be the source of one of the Apostle of Compostela’s legendary miracles, when a drowned knight was brought up out of the sea by the saint, covered in scallop shells and restored to life.

While on another tack one day the odd detail below re: Jaffa and ‘stone ship’, happened to catch the eye -

According to a tradition that can be traced back at least to the 12th century, when it was recorded in the Codex Calixtinus, Saint James decided to return to the Holy Land after preaching in Galicia. There he was beheaded, but his disciples got his body to Jaffa, where they found a marvelous stone ship which miraculously conducted them and the apostle's body to Iria Flavia, back in Galicia...

Where, in respect to the reported timing of the death of the Caesar (and The Apostle for that matter) I was then surprised to stumble across -

By the 1st century BC a rival location for Andromeda's story had been established... an outcrop of rocks near the harbor of the ancient port city of Joppa (Iope or Jaffa, today part of Tel Aviv, Israel) had become associated with the place of Andromeda's chaining and rescue, as reported by Pliny the Elder (Natural History 5.69), the traveler Pausanias (4.35.9), the geographer Strabo(16.2.28), and the historian Josephus (Jewish War 3.9.3)...This was, of course, at odds with Andromeda's Ethiopian origins...

'Andromeda' obviously an evocative mythological figure and as some commentators relate, also a ‘Black Venus’. The same commentators usually also citing the work of 1st century BCE Roman author, Ovid.

A correspondence which then made interesting the fact that Luke the Evangelist (often described as a disciple of Paul) was also attributed with the extraordinary distinction of being the first ‘icon painter’ -

Starting from the 11th century, a number of painted images were venerated as his autograph works, including the Black Madonna of Częstochowa and Our Lady of Vladimir.

With ‘legend’ attributing ‘his’ original work on the subject - the Hodegatria - incidentally to around 50 AD, while stationed in Jerusalem?

Which all seems quite the tangled web in relation to 'The Way of St James' ?

Hodegetria Greek: Ὁδηγήτρια, lit. 'She who points the Way'

And Venus / Caesar?

Emperor Hadrian had built during the 130s a temple to Venus over the supposed site of Jesus's tomb near Calvary...

Hopefully I'll figure this all out one day...😖

Dear Laura and everybody who has ever helped this fellowship to flourish, I thank you.
I am an addict, clean 22 months, working the NA 12 Steps Program. It is a spiritual program. It is a way for finding individual connection with Higher Power and working on oneself. I recently found my faith and i'm going to keep it.
Your work over the years, some things C's said motivated me to look for help. They may retire, but it would be lovely to "hear" from them again.

Congratulations, osher, for your progress and being clean for 22 months! That's excellent!

As for the Cs, I don't know if you've already read these sessions, but if you go here, you'll see that there have been several new sessions. The latest was on the 22nd of February.

Keep up the great work!

Hi

In the session of 04 november 1995 Laura and the C´s talk about alien bases as portals or transdensity points from 3rd to 5th density. The C's say that 4th density beings do not need 3D bases only us and seem to serve as a "elevator".

Q: (T) OK, point-blank questions. Do these bases exist? Let's start with yes or no answers.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How many are there? (T) Are there bases in the United States of America?

A: Close.

Q: (T) There are no bases within the boundaries of the Continental U.S.? (L) No, they are in other dimensions and densities, is that correct?

Q: (T) They can be entered through entranceways within the United States and other places within the world?

A: Transdensity.

Q: (L) OK, transdensity points...

A: No. Bases are.

Q: (L) Bases are transdensity. (T) So the bases are transdensity, in other words they exist throughout the densities in the same location. No, no, that won't be right... (L) they exist in a trans-density state. (T) So they exist in third...

Q: (T) They exist in third, fourth, whatever...all at the same time. (L) Maybe they could come in to our density when necessary and then go out of our density when necessary.

A: No.

Q: (L) They are in another density.

Q: (L) They are in another dimension. (T) They are in all densities...

A: Trans.

Q: (L) They transit at all densities?

A: Start at three.

Q: (L) They start at three... (T) They go through four, five is not the density they can go into, so they go through six...

A: Assume.

Q: (L) Assume; you're assuming... (T) No, I'm asking, they start at three, you say; where do they go from there?

A: To five.

Q: (L) Three to five. (T) They cover three, four and five?

Q: (L) Hold on, I've got an idea...

A: When you are in a skyscraper, do you exist on all floors at the same time?

Q: (J) No, but you have got to know where the elevator is! (L) Is there something like an elevator that can move you, if you're in these locations, from one density to another, and experience these bases, these trans-density bases, at different levels?

A: It is an elevator!

Q: (L) OK, so these bases are points... it IS an elevator, so these bases may be places that if you are taken to them, are in them, that through these portals, or trans-density bases, you are thereby able to transit the densities?

A: You are able anyway.

Q: (L) OK, but are these specific locations... OK, it is an elevator... (T) Well, not an elevator as we perceive an elevator... (J) Conceptually, yes. It's a conveyance, it's a method.

Q: (T) No, that it isn't an elevator as we perceive it? (L) Is it an elevator for...

A: Literally.

Q: (L) It is literally an elevator?

Q: (L) So you go there to get on to go to different densities?

Q: (T) So, it is that easy?

Q: (L) So you go to these bases, to go to different densities...

A: Although, it is possible to enter 4th and 5th in other ways too!

Q: (L) OK, are these beings, these other density beings, creating and utilizing these bases for mass movement of beings or artifacts, from one density to another? Is that what they're doing here?

A: No. They live on 4th, so they construct 4th density bases.

Q: (L) I'm getting it... So, the fourth density beings construct fourth density bases. These fourth density bases then somehow interface with third density in a certain point in space-time, and they then influence third density beings to build third density bases at this interface point, and through these interface points they are able to move back and forth between densities. Is this getting close to the idea?

A: The only ones who need to use this approach are 3rd D.

Q: (L) OK, so these are fourth density... (J) They are for our use? They are for third density being use.(L) OK, so our people have built these bases, using technology, perhaps... OK, let's take it one step at a time. Are these bases constructed by third density beings?

A: Partially.

Q: (L) Are they constructed by third and fourth density beings?

Q: (L) Are they constructed for the use of third density beings?

Q: (L) Are they constructed... (T) Are the third density bases constructed for the use of third density beings?

A: Both.

Q: (T) Both third and fourth. OK, and there's a way for the fourth density beings, an elevator, to move from fourth to third; from their fourth density base to the third density base.

A: Vice Versa.

Q: (L) They said they were built for us, not for them.

Q: (L) OK, they were built by us to allow us to get there...?

Q: (L) Then, I lost it! (T) They were built so that they can have a place to move and operate in third density even though their main base is in fourth density. They come here, and interact with third density beings, and do their third density stuff while they're here, because they can exist there, because fourth density spills over into it through the other bases. (L) OK, so when people go to these bases, and see aliens and humans interacting together, are they in fourth density, or third density?

A: Both.

Wow. Thank you for this session ... definitely brings me to tears in a profound tears of joy kind of way. It all makes so much sense that our journey would have to lead us towards this deepening of our faith. I think back to being so young and earnest in my Jesus and the Gospels class in the 80's and having so many splinters in my mind about traditional Christianity and the way the material was analyzed ... this led to me completely breaking away and bit by bit I was lucky enough to find a consolidated way of looking at the world, myself, others, and how I could fit into this puzzle and make some of the pieces fit together. I feel so grateful that my long winding road seems to be leading back to where it began ... where it really began .... and I am grateful to be sharing this joy with all who are on this forum. The C's were so right when they said "Oh That was Beautiful!! We are impressed!" Thank you Laura for saying what you said!

Most of my religious friends do not make any distinction between Jesus and Christ. This fundamental point drives me batty sometimes. If I say "Christ was not Jesus' last name", while trying to make a further point, they tend to get very disturbed and don't know what to make of me. I think that making a distinction between Christ and Jesus is important. Christ being more a state of being or level of consciousness while Jesus is the physical vehicle for the soul seeking to manifest this state of being. Maybe that state is "as STO as humanly possible" in an STS realm. This helps me explain things to myself anyway. And it is in synch with the idea of having the faith OF Jesus rather than IN Jesus.

Faith IN Jesus promotes a dysfunctional co-dependent relationship with God. Religion seems to often stand between Man and God and point to God while at the same time holding man back from God. Jesus, the Savior: HE will do it for you. HE will 'save' you. And yet "He" always said in 25 words or less: "Follow me" "embrace the state of being in which I reside" and "your faith has healed you".

I would say, even more so, that it's all part of the process of learning WHY not to do it. Plenty of things I already "knew" not to do; did them anyway; and THEN got the deeper unseen lesson of why I shouldn't have done it.

Yeah, depending on what the thing is, we can sometimes learn from others mistakes see the results of there actions/behaviour and understand why it's wrong, other times we have to experience something ourselves to fully understand it's the wrong path and why. I agree the "why" is important. If one doesnt understand why it's wrong then the action/behaviour just repeats until they learn.

Some thoughts: I recently experienced something interesting - I have always been struggling with procrastination, especially addictive behavior such as spending time on social media, watching videos etc. when I'm supposed to work. I have battled it for years now, but always seemed to slip. Beginning of this year, out of the blue and without consciously having planned it, I suddenly stopped doing that, at least the specific "distraction during work" thing. Poof! I just had enough and stopped. Kind of amazing.

Point being, I think battling our demons and addictive behaviors and "default modes" is not (just) about taking baby steps, in the sense of slowly getting better. It's not about doing it to reach a certain goal or to achieve something. It's about struggling for struggle's sake! It's about seeing the unseen and deciding that the struggle is worth it, no matter the tangible (and conscious) results. So even if we think we make little progress, or even no progress at all, our struggle still strengthens us, accumulates energy, brings us closer to God, Truth and Beauty. Overtime, we begin to see clearer, get more in tune with the unseen world. Somewhere I read that struggle is humanity's birthright - sounds legit :)

Now, Gurdjieff talked about octaves and how there are certain "milestones" or thresholds that once crossed lead to a new stage. Paul talked about transformations. Stainton Moses' spirit teachings talk about spirits that, unbeknownst to us, set events in motion, mould our thoughts towards truth etc. IF we show ourselves to be receptive to such things, i.e. if we are in touch with the unseen reality. The Cs said that "ourselves in the future" will bridge the gap if we do our part. So who knows what will be possible if we do our part? We might not see any results, think it's all futile, crave for a "normal life" (aka. just go with the flow without struggle), but then suddenly we see it was, and is, worth it - in fact, it's the only thing worthwhile. And that's what it means to have faith - you struggle with yourself and the world, consciously, and you keep doing so against all odds, without anticipating any earthly results.

I mean, what are earthly results really worth? You can come to this life, predisposed towards certain things, with certain talents etc. and have a brilliant career, achieve tons of things, and maybe even do lots of good. This is the classic materialistic/Jewish motivation: you leave a "legacy", something good for "your tribe". But what is that really worth? This reality will end one day, and then it will all be gone. Nobody will remember us, we will have become a "dream in the past".

But what stays forever is the result of our struggle, the overcoming and transcendence of our prior state of existence. When this life ends, we will have achieved growth through our struggle. I guess this is what Gurdjieff meant when he said we need to grow a soul, otherwise nothing survives death. Perhaps this is the kernel of truth in the protestant idea, based on Paul, that faith is more important than "works" - it's the inner struggle, based on a perception of the unseen, that counts in terms of salvation, not our outward actions.

This is not to say that results and good deeds are entirely irrelevant. They remain important goals and motivators, especially if they are based on sincere love and a genuine desire to help and involve "getting over oneself". But doing what "it" doesn't like can look entirely different for different people, so outward actions alone, without context, cannot be a measure for spiritual progress.

So we shouldn't lose faith if we don't see immediate results from our struggles, because the struggle is always worthwhile. I think Laura said "patience is not only a virtue, but the means to growing a soul" - so let's be patient, and who knows what can happen if we all do our best in our daily struggles, or when it will happen, or how. Even the smallest victory in a sea of defeats brings us closer to the Source, and remains with us forever.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this @luc. It is so beautifully put and inspiring :-)

Most of my religious friends do not make any distinction between Jesus and Christ. This fundamental point drives me batty sometimes. If I say "Christ was not Jesus' last name", while trying to make a further point, they tend to get very disturbed and don't know what to make of me. I think that making a distinction between Christ and Jesus is important. Christ being more a state of being or level of consciousness while Jesus is the physical vehicle for the soul seeking to manifest this state of being.

I think what you say is a very good distinction between the terms 'Jesus' and 'Christ' when these terms are interpreted in a specific way. Maurice Nicoll in one of his books interpreted 'Jesus' as meaning 'The Truth' (I guess this would mean The Truth of all that is existent/material within the domain of all that can be Known by observation and objective empirical study) and 'Christ' as being 'The Good of the Truth ' or what we can realize and ascend to via consciousness in the domain of higher objective values which are not material but spiritual. The harmony of both together comprise the True objective reality where all possibilities can be realized.

I would think that even at the pre-existent ground state (the aether?) of the material world where stable sub atomic particles suddenly 'pop' into existance from some pre-existent potential field of some kind there follows the formation of greater organized complexity via atomic bonds/forces which forms the material world which is necessary for life to express itself. Maybe even at that primal level of existance there is felt a need to ascend 'up' towards the domain of objective values resulting in the formation of (for example) crystals, plants, animals, human beings, etc. where the domains of both realities harmonize together both qualitatively and quantitatively in a creative growth towards greater Being.

Back
Top Bottom