Session 22 February 2020

Amazing session folks, which has been a step by step over these many years - and as for your comment, Laura:

...In other words, a group of people that have that kind of faith that in the face of everything being literally awful as it is in our world today, that they still have faith in the other reality, they still have faith in doing good, doing right, being loving, that they do not buy into the whole Darwinian materialistic thing, and basically they don’t believe those lies and by those means they are able to, at a certain point in time that Paul called the culmination of the ages, be restored to this Edenic state... in other words a 4D STO reality. Am I interpreting that correctly?

A: Oh that was beautiful!! We are impressed!

Yes, it was beautiful indeed, distilling down into what the C's once said, simple truths.

Sure, then Israel would be 'wiped out' in retaliation, but which responsible leader willingly sacrifices 10 or 20 or 30 percent of his population for some 'great cause'? Yes, Iranian ideology is all about 'defeating the Zionist entity in Holy War', and the specific military branch Soleimani was in charge of - the Quds Force - is specifically ideologically oriented towards 'liberating Jerusalem from the Jewish Crusaders', but that's ideology. Behind the scenes, rather more pragmatic decision-making takes place, both within the Iranian elite, and in concert with the elites of other countries, who all recognize that what it comes down to in the end is economics, trade and long-term stability (not least to maintain their own positions in power!).

Couple of SOTT article here ("Islamic State terrorists rejoiced at the death of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani at the hands of his American 'allies,'"), here ("Massive crowds of mourners have gathered for a farewell procession dedicated to Quds Force commander Major General Qassem Soleimani") and here ("Mossad chief Yossi Cohen said a potential Israeli assassination of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani...was "not impossible.'")

One might add that perhaps as much is it promotes long-term stability for the elite, it promotes just enough instability without blowing each other up that keeps the manufactured head-choppers like IS in the game, the American's in Iraq (or NATO as Trump might want to realize if he removes American forces), the wolves at Assad's door, a wedge against Putin; Turkey is troublesome, too, and this all benefits the world of Mossad who have long term goals in the region that relies on helping foster this chaos and reshaping the geopolitical and religious landscape. Soleimani might be seen as being part of this undoing, and that made people very nervous, however he might have accelerated what can't be accelerated in terms of an all out conflagration - so agreements were made.

Soleimani was also said to be recruiting Afghan youth (from within Iran), and this may have had ramifications on the Taliban leaders and the deals being made in Afghanistan. There was also the question of his misdirecting military and financial assets that was needed in-country for sustaining purposes rather than outside. However, outside Soleimani was a thorn in the side of the masters of chaos - cleaning out their IS assets and strengthening the field. As was said, this was also a threat to the internal Iranian elite who would face Israel in different ways, and Israel had wanted Soleimani gone for a long time and had applied pressure.

Noticed more recently that there are new Pro-Assad campaigns in places, such as in Italy with Soleimani billboards being erected. His memory is not going away anytime soon.

Concerning the portal over Iraq. Yes, that was very interesting.

From above quote: "If you think back over the history of the Earth, you will realize how many dramas of religion and civilization have been introduced in that portal"

"Dramas of religion" indeed - from pillars of smoke and the law, to Mecca and beyond that would eventually shape global religion of various kinds.

Of the portal was the added comment "Are they fought over?" This seems to be the case, tipping to the STS side in history.

Although my opinion on Jordan Peterson’s work is quite high, I do have my own questions about it. but I would like to ask, as the group seemed pretty confident that there was a particular mistake that he made. Can some one tell us what that was?

Can't speak for others, yet it appeared to me that JP seemed to have an infallible sense of himself as it relates to these drugs, one of complete understanding and buy-in, down to the very workings of the mind's complicated chemistry. He had prescribed them and was a user of them, and he could not think of himself not being in control.

This is his big lesson that almost did him in, osit.

I'm not sure how he feels about it, and he will likely have words at some point.

December 5, 1994

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the definition of, and would you describe for us, a dimensional curtain?

A: Self-explanatory. Think.

Q: (L) When we are talking about dimensional curtains we are talking about divisions at the same level of density, is that correct?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Can dimensional curtains be between dimensions at the same level of density?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are dimensional curtains also something that occurs between levels of density?

Q: (L) So, a dimensional curtain is a point at which some sort of change takes place… what causes this change?

A: Nature.

Q: (L) In specific terms of the engineering of it, what defines this change?

A: Experience.

Q: (L) Is it in any way related to atomic or quantum physics or the movement of atoms?

Q: (L) Okay. An atom is in third density. What distinguishes it from an atom in fourth density?

A: Reality.

Thanks for the session! I am increasingly getting the feeling that we need to have a central core within us of faith. Faith like a rock that is unmovable and impenetrable. Maybe our crystals can represent that rock to us. I know I'm very attached to my crystal. Anyhow, I'm working on doing my best to spread the ideas and teachings that we have learnt here with people who are outside of the network but are faithful in their own way. Hopefully we can bridge that gap and anchor the frequency to the right choices. I think this is maybe not a question of hope so much as it should be our sole focus right now, besides doing what is in us to do and being responsible citizens.

Thank you so much for this session! :flowers: I haven't read the comments below yet, so just a thought on the session itself: I like the comment about the new reality which can become possible by choosing in having faith and modulating the FRV to make it more possible. It is easier to have faith in this possible new reality as many others here are sharing the same faith, especially as so many people around oneself in real life are believing the lies while things are falling apart. For me, this makes the group ever more an anchor in these chaotic times and gives hope. And for this I am grateful.
I don't know if I'm deluding myself, Learner, but I think there are people outside the group who read the Bible and believe in a higher power actually do have that faith as well. At least I have met a person who seems to and we are keeping in touch and that faith together. He is a friend from Michigan and works for his father's property business there. He says he is doing well with the properties that he is taking care of and plans to expand further. He is currently living in Malaysia. We have started doing Bible study together - though I'm not sure how advisable this is. I find it to be highly energizing and interesting and he is very well-versed with the texts. Laura did mention that anyone who wants to read the Bible should have some guidance. I was thinking of posting on the Paul thread for some pointers but I have to go now.

And maybe that's why angels eventually choose to fall, because they seek the hard won lessons of incarnated experience. I'd say that, to an 'angel', things might appear pretty simple: everything is love and light and all you have to do is be love and light and it's all good. For those that have been through the mire and experienced the STS mindset, the answer is more along the lines of 'it's complicated!' :halo:
Amen, Joe. :halo:

Session Date: February 22nd 2020

Q: (L) So some of these pendulum-type attractors can be good?
A: Essential in fact. One must choose.

Well this reminds me the old tales of the two angels of consciousness seated over the right and left shoulders of everybody. An evil one at on side, and another saint-like at the other side — you know from the cartoons, the 2 angels giving advices.

The ancient Greeks called the evil angel as Cacodaemon, and the good angel they called Eudaemon. There are some notable ones commenting on them such as the 15th century alchemist Agrippa and even the conspicuous Socrates. It’s claimed that Socrates listened often to the advices of his daemon.
Session Date: October 5, 1994

Q: (L) Are there any other incarnations of Jesus with which we would be familiar if you were to name them?
A: Yes. Socrates.

Perhaps the key is not if they are good or evil entities, but what you do from their chat.

Thank you for the new Session!

Joe and Niall - I have always appreciated how you manage to piece together information on world events in a way that illuminates the unseen. As with the information and analysis of the Soleimani assassination, there are so many more layers to political events that even with keeping up on SOTT it's often difficult to connect the dots to see the larger picture. I was very annoyed with Trump after that, but am beginning to have a bit more respect for him again. So a big thank you! :thup:

And thank you Laura, for distilling what Ashworth was attempting to convey about the Apostle Paul's teachings - obviously I am one of those who benefits from having biblical narratives converted into plain English. :-[

Thank you so much for sharing the latest session! There's been some fascinating discussion on Soleimani's assassination, which I was shocked to read that the Iranians were in on it from the beginning and wanted him taken out. But the subsequent discussion and explanations by Joe, Niall and others puts it more into context as to maybe he was pushing a little too hard in the Middle East and with the Israeli's being as psychotic and trigger-happy as they are, really would be willing to 'go there' if they felt their backs were against the wall and start WWIII. You really do have to play the long game with - like Obi-Wan said - such a wretched hive of villainy and scum. You have to be cautious.

As for the rest of the session and the discussion on faith and looking towards a new reality - it's inspiring to read. That even though l regret a lot of mistakes and 'sins' that I've made in this lifetime and sometimes wish I did things differently, that in some way they were also necessary and something I had to go through. I have learned so much, at the very least what not to do and striving towards learning what TO do and how to live my life in such a way that I can best be of service to others is possibly the greatest gift of all. One thing is for certain, this group is an anchor and even if I have a hard time envisioning this new reality and what it would look like, at the very least I have faith in Laura and the group as being something genuinely good in this world. And that is very heartening.

What a gift this session, and indeed this forum is. I'm so thankful for the constant reminders of hope, the loving guidance and acknowledgement that there are positive pendulums amongst all the strife and cruelty in the world. Onwards :rockon:💓

Wow! Thank you for such powerful information.
We are 'near' what kabbalists call the 'final correction' - to me it feels like the choice has been made amongst most of humanity, all what's left to decide is how and where to jump for the next gig (4000+ years together?) - or alone?
Very timely powerful session, thank you!
You rock like no other, la famille Cass!

A: Yes. We can retire now!

Q: [laughter] (Niall) That's something Laura would say. Hmm..

This is absolutely P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!
Thank you so much Laura, the team, and forum members!

“Coincidences” happened before in a way that C’s at the right time would give me a hint to something I was pondering about, or Laura and the team would ask the exact question I wanted to ask. But this time it was more intense: in this session a lot of things sounded like something I would say... The frequency and intensity of the world events are accelerating. And probably the connection between us is strengthening either.

What Laura said about Faith in the unseen resonates a lot with what I was thinking last night: I have a dual nature: my soul and my biological body, which is a temporary vessel for the eternal soul. I am this point where earth and heavens meet each other. (can be depicted as a cross, where vertical line is the soul and the horizontal line is the material plane). I am grateful to my body that allows me experience things here in 3d and this harmonious unity between eternal and temporary. And no matter how hard things can be here, no matter what others think of me, no matter what others do to my body, I should always have Faith and know that am Eternal. Knowing this enables us to do the impossible, it opens our true power of volition.

P.S.: I would love to learn more about Pendulums. I hope in the next session the C’s will tell us more about ways we can use pendulums.

Back
Top Bottom