Session 22 February 2020

Back last Century, in the mid 1980's, I attended a few University courses, mostly Pre-Med stuff, but I did some remedial Social/History and Office Management stuff as well.

The History Professor ALWAYS insisted that we look at everything as Pendular, and stressed the generational forgetfulness of spans of 30 to 40 years, caused the phenomena of "History Repeats".

I took his insight to heart, and over the years, have often used the "Pendulum swings" as a figure of speech, when in discussions regarding all of the "High Strangeness" we are living.

When this odd fellows book was mentioned, Reality Transurfing - Vadim Zeland I read most of it, but found it, as others did, way too manipulative (attempting to BE God) and so liberally sprinkled with woo-woo, that I set it down.

If anyone wants to follow up on this penular observation of Life, you may enjoy this book I have linked below.
It is a very easy, entertaining and informative read.
The Authors keep it rather light, and the charts and pictures are well done, in my opinion.

Quoting from the intro:
"Politics, manners, humor, sexuality, wealth, even our definitions of success are periodically renegotiated based on the new values society chooses to use as a lens to judge what is acceptable.

Are these new values randomly chosen or is there a pattern?

Pendulum chronicles the stuttering history of western society; that endless back-and-forth swing between one excess and another, always reminded of what we left behind.

There is a pattern and it is 40 years: 2003 was a fulcrum year, as was 1963, its opposite.

Pendulum explains where we have been as a society, how we got here, and where we are headed. If you would benefit from a peek into the future, you would do well to read this book."

(L) I have some questions about this Soleimani thing. I was really, REALLY upset with Trump about this Soleimani assassination. I mean, that guy seemed like such a nice guy! He looked like a nice guy!

(Joe) He had a funny eye.

(L) Didn't he?

(Joe) But was he?

(L) Well, the question is was he a really nice guy? I guess that's not a question I should ask. That's a value judgment. Uh...

(PoB) Nice for friends, not nice for enemies.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. So, the thing that I thought about it because of Iran's really lukewarm response to the whole thing... I mean, that's the kind of thing that starts freaking wars! Archduke Franz Ferdinand's assassination started World War I!! Anyway... So here we get this guy assassinated and we didn't get WW III already. So, that made me suspicious. And then they had this little response that was like milquetoast.

(Pierre) It was scripted all along.

(L) Yeah, like it was scripted...

A: Back room deal.

Q: (L) So are you saying that Trump and the Iranians had a backroom deal to take out this guy Soleimani because the Iranians may have actually wanted him gone?

Q: (PoB) Which Iranians?

(Joe) Rouhani and the Ayatollah.

Q: (Joe) So was it decided upon from Trump's perspective as a kind of gift to keep the Israelis happy?

(L) He got to make a grand gesture for his warmongering Deep State and appease Israel, and Iran got rid of somebody that they were getting more and more afraid of.

It looks like this is another 'hit for the Cs':

In a statement, Kata'ib Hezbollah [an Iraqi PMU] accused "one of the ministers in Iraq with the intelligence chief of assisting in the killing of Soleimani and Al-Mohandis," and expressed its readiness to provide evidence to the former prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, exclusively.

They said in statement posted on their official website, "There is no doubt that Al-Kazemi (intelligence chief) was involved in the killing of the leaders," adding that "this historical crime was done with the knowledge of one of the three ministers that facilitated this cowardly act."

Although the claim is that it was the Iraqis who colluded with the Americans to kill Soleimani, it's hard to imagine that happening without the Iranians knowing.

Last edited:
(L) Was anybody important on that plane?

(Joe) Not really.
There was this woman:

Olena Malakhova was the Ukrainian boss of an air freight company that was running guns 'n' ammo to war zones in the Middle East.

Session Date: February 22nd 2020

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Chu, Ark, PoB, Scottie, Gaby, Niall, The Lunar Module, Princess Leia, Pikabu zee Cat

Q: (L) This is the 22nd of February 2020. So that's a 2-2-0-2-2-0-2-0. Those are good numbers. We have the usual crew here. [Review of those present]

A: Hello to children of future.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Roialiaea for your understanding.

[Personal questions redacted.]

Q: (L) Alright. General questions? OH! I do want to make a comment. Last session, we were told that things were gonna get really wild and hairy in the new year. And boy did things just kinda blow up in the first couple of weeks! There was the assassination of Soleimani and then the appearance of this new coronavirus and the shoot-down on a plane after the assassination of Soleimani. It's really bizarre that they used the word "chills" with all these people coming down with this virus and getting really severe fevers and chills...

A: More to come!

Q: (L) You mean there's more craziness to come this year?

(Artemis) It's gonna get way weirder!

A: Oh indeed! You ain't seen nothing yet!

Q: (L) Oh boy. [laughter]

(Joe) Give us a percentage of the coronavirus becoming a REAL pandemic in the sense of global and LOTS of people dying.

A: Low.

Q: (Joe) That's what I thought. It's something else.

(L) But that doesn't mean that there's not another one waiting in the wings that's really serious.

Q: (Artemis) It's just a precursor to the plague.

(L) It's just getting us warmed up.

(Andromeda) It's the movie trailer! [laughter]

(L) I have some questions about this Soleimani thing. I was really, REALLY upset with Trump about this Soleimani assassination. I mean, that guy seemed like such a nice guy! He looked like a nice guy!

(Joe) He had a funny eye.

(L) Didn't he?

(Joe) But was he?

(L) Well, the question is was he a really nice guy? I guess that's not a question I should ask. That's a value judgment. Uh...

(PoB) Nice for friends, not nice for enemies.

Q: (L) Okay. So, the thing that I thought about it because of Iran's really lukewarm response to the whole thing... I mean, that's the kind of thing that starts freaking wars! Archduke Franz Ferdinand's assassination started World War I!! Anyway... So here we get this guy assassinated and we didn't get WW III already. So, that made me suspicious. And then they had this little response that was like milquetoast.

(Pierre) It was scripted all along.

(L) Yeah, like it was scripted...

A: Back room deal.

Q: (L) So are you saying that Trump and the Iranians had a backroom deal to take out this guy Soleimani because the Iranians may have actually wanted him gone?

Q: (PoB) Which Iranians?

(Joe) Rouhani and the Ayatollah.

Q: (Joe) So was it decided upon from Trump's perspective as a kind of gift to keep the Israelis happy?

(L) He got to make a grand gesture for his warmongering Deep State and appease Israel, and Iran got rid of somebody that they were getting more and more afraid of.

Q: (L) But still, I don't think the Ayatollahs were the good guys. So maybe he was a good guy. I mean, come on! Those people (Muslims) make women wear...

(Joe) Well... Not the ayatollahs, but...

A: Now now! Don't judge a book...

Q: [laughter] (Joe) Why was the Ukrainian plane shot down? Was it actually a mistake?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Was it something along the lines that we theorized? The missile system was fooled?

A: The systems were co-opted by nefarious agents.

Q: (Joe) And would that be Mossad?

Q: (L) Our favorite spy group.

(Niall) Does that mean then that the same elements in the Iranian regime that made a deal to take out Soleimani helped to cover it up?

Q: (Joe) Right. They didn't want a big to-do about it. The point wasn't to start any kind of conflict.

(L) Was anybody important on that plane?

(Joe) Not really.

(PoB) Was there anything hiding behind the plane?

A: No

Q: (L) Okay, next topic? Is the new coronavirus:
A) an American or Chinese-engineered virus, like an ethnic-specific weapon
B) from outer space
C) just a natural progression of viral evolution and/or mutation

(Andromeda) Or:
D) a combination because of this vaccine that got out of control and it mutated on its own

A: D

Q: (L) So they were messing around making vaccines, and something got loose...

(Artemis) IT GOT OUT! [laughter]

(Gaby) It's like the start of a bad movie.

(Andromeda) And then once it got out, it mutated.

(L) And there ya go.

(Niall) Does that then explain the Chinese response to it?

Q: (Joe) They're worried about it, but it's not gonna go anywhere.

(L) They're worried that it could further mutate and cause a real pandemic, but the odds are low.

Q: (L) Okay. Next topic. Oh, there was this weird video that Niall found. It was really weird.

www.sott.net

Cosmic phenomenon? Strange waves pulse through cloud in skies over northwestern Syria -- Sott.net
Comment: We are most certainly not in Kansas anymore... Alien hunters and conspiracy theorists of all sorts do not need much to get them to seek traces of extraterrestrial guests or secret governmental programmes. A clip said to be filmed in...

www.sott.net
www.sott.net

(Niall) It's a video shown a couple of weeks ago supposedly somewhere south of Aleppo. That's near the big war zone in Idlib. It's looking up in the sky fixed on a cloud and there are like waves rippling up through the cloud.

A: We told you long ago that there is a large portal over the Middle East. This was a breaching of the realm curtain.

Q: (L) So... Was something coming in, or getting out of here?

A: Coming in!

Q: (Artemis) Something came in... Prepare for the worst!

(Chu) Something like what?

A: We told you that there would be strange cosmic phenomena!

Q: (Pierre) They didn't say what was coming in.

(L) I guess we have to wait and see.

(Joe) It was the Kraken. Godzilla!

A: Paying close attention helped you spot this. Wait for more and observe results and effects.

Q: (Artemis) So let's see what happens next.

(L) Things are getting nutty, ya know? It's getting really weird. So, just as a little reminder to myself about what it is that we're supposed to be doing... [laughter]

A: FRV modulation and synching!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're supposed to be modulating our FRV - i.e. our receivership capability - by work on the self, and synchronizing with all of the members of the group in order to... what?

A: Anchor the frequency of the new reality.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are a number of possible new realities and it depends on either... Okay, is it that a group can anchor a frequency and thereby determine the template of the new reality for all?

A: Not exactly. Determines which branch you will move to.

Q: (L) So anchoring a frequency as a group in a sense is not exactly like creating the new reality... It's more like choosing. Is that it?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (L) So it's all a question of choice. What reality do you want to experience? And therefore you modify your FRV or you get into association with others of the FRV you think is the right one or desirable or whatever. And then you all start vibrating together. Well, in this Reality Transfer book we just read, he talks about these pendulums and what you are saying sounds sort of like what he describes as a pendulum. He doesn't talk about what they are, but he thinks that all pendulums are bad or evil .

A: He is wrong. Dead wrong.

Q: (L) So some of these pendulum-type attractors can be good?

A: Essential in fact. One must choose.

Q: (L) Well, choosing makes me think of what the Apostle Paul was saying when he talked about making... I mean, basically what it amounted to was making your choices based on the unseen world or on unseen realities. In a funny sort of way, today I had like a little realization because I was trying to understand why for Paul, the death of his Christ or the crucifixion was THE most important thing. For him it was the death, not the resurrection. It finally occurred to me that the reason it was so important was because - and this is according to Paul - his Christ went to his death with absolute faith even in the face of everything being wrong and against him. The way it's depicted in the Gospel of Mark, not only did the disciples not understand, not only is he abused, tortured, and rejected by literally everybody... I mean, everybody flees from him in the Gospel of Mark, which is the first gospel. Everybody. There are no women at the cross. There are no supporters. There's nobody. He did that willingly - the way it's depicted, and it's an allegory - because his faith in the unseen necessity and the other world and what would happen after the death was so strong he could and would do it. It was a matter of this faith that what was unseen was more real and lasting that the seen reality. Am I right? Seeing the unseen is the key?

Q: (L) So Paul was concerned with restoring humanity to the Edenic state. He uses the symbol as one man, the First Adam, and death came to all. And then by one man life came to all. It struck me that the possibility... Well, what the C's have said is that when the Fall happened, it happened to everyone. It wasn't just like one person. It happened to everyone. So it seems to me that this primal man that is Adam is a representation of all. It's not just one man that caused everybody to go kaflooey. And they've said that it was the female energy consorted with the STS reality. Is that what we're looking at here, only the reversal of the process? In other words, a group of people that have that kind of faith that in the face of everything being literally awful as it is in our world today, that they still have faith in the other reality, they still have faith in doing good, doing right, being loving, that they do not buy into the whole Darwinian materialistic thing, and basically they don’t believe those lies and by those means they are able to, at a certain point in time that Paul called the culmination of the ages, be restored to this Edenic state... in other words a 4D STO reality. Am I interpreting that correctly?

A: Oh that was beautiful!! We are impressed!

Q: (L) Well la-dee-da! So that's basically what the anchoring of the frequency is about. And that's part of the interior state that people have to be in in order to anchor that frequency - to have that kind of faith. It’s not where you are, but who you are and what you see? Even in the face of everything being against your ideas, against what you think, against what you've figured out...

(Joe) Even things inside you being against you. The internal fight. You have faith that doing what it doesn't like that you will kind of achieve something worth having.

(Andromeda) Right.

(Joe) It's internally and externally at the same time.

(L) So it's not faith IN Jesus as Ashworth points out. It's faith OF Jesus that sets the example. And the example was put in a metaphor of the story of this crucifixion or death, but the metaphor represents basically the crucifixion of every person. They're crucified inside and outside because they are faced with this reality that rejects their consciousness, their more or less divine connection, their spiritual connection. They say that everything is just random mutations and random evolution, and that's wrong. That's the Big Lie.

A: Yes. We can retire now!

Q: [laughter] (Niall) That's something Laura would say. Hmm...

(Artemis) That was YOU speaking! [laughter]

A: We are you at another level.

Q: (L) Anybody have any other questions?

(Artemis) Do you guys want to ask about Jordan Peterson? Do you even care about him anymore?

(L) Yes we do. We're very sorry, but...

(Niall) He made a mistake.

(Joe) And they mentioned suffering before. I think he's learned a lot.

(Joe) In line with your analogy of Adam and the original Fall and stuff, how many souls fell?

(L) With that event?

(Joe) Yeah, was it a finite number?

A: No.

Q: (L) I would say it was more like a group of them created a situation that set a trap and then began reproducing and attracting more and more into the trap. It just became like... a black hole.

(Joe) Yeah, that's what I mean, but like an original...

(L) An original group?

(Joe) Yeah. In a certain sense, flipping it around like you have a group now being a vanguard of the new reality and leading in a certain sense, or like they said in the last session about saving other people... Spreading information...

(L) So in other words, how many souls were existing at 4D STO reality who at that moment... I think they... No, they didn't. We never asked that question.

(Joe) It's probably a lot more complicated than that. I was thinking that it doesn't change, ya know what I mean? That it's...

(L) The thing is, it could actually literally have been a couple who created the...

(Joe) Started the ball rolling...

(L) Just as it could be one person who could set an example who could start the ball rolling the other way. So, even though we understand these things as metaphors, there can certainly be a very concrete reality to all of it, ya know?

(Joe) Yeah.

(L) Alright then. We'll say goodnight unless you have anything to add.

A: Keep the faith all! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Thank you for an interesting and hope filled session and what Laura said about the mission of this work.

Faith aided by awareness and knowledge to see the unseen.
can we elaborate on this, my understanding is the C’s have previously stated the man Jesus was not crucified and ended up in France with children. Also the gospel’s are based on the murdering of Julius Cesar.
So are we talking about the conceptual thoughts of Paul, rather than actual events that never took place.

In my own personal work, I strive to maintain channels of communication between "big brother and little brother" It is my understanding of falling asleep and reawakening continuously (I don't know if that means anything to anyone else) In reading through the above I have to say that "little bro" made all kinds of ruckus after reading "Anyone "important" on that plane?" and the following responses.

Two nights ago, while doing my stretching work, which is pretty intense (a long story but some would call it painful) We reached a place that was pure awareness, no name, no race, no sex, not even planetary identification, just aware. It's incredible and yet the absolute simplest thing to me. I seemed to "remember" a very long string of "personalities" that were "mine" (past lives I'm assuming at this point) Meditation is of great value.

The essence of what I got from it; I can assure myself that there WERE indeed many IMPORTANT people on that plane. I can feel what the loved ones of those folks feel even if it's just my own sock puppets pretending empathy. IME the "important" are the same as movie actors and the spechters of Hollywood. The actual important things occur in the shadows while the attention is drawn away by "important" things.

Since I was on the opposite "side" of the good general back in the day ( I am a veteran and there IS NOT two sides but MANY) ....... I don't know of his "goodness" But that's 3D stuff....

It certainly seems to me that bad feelings and pain are doled out deliberately. You gonna play in the dirt you gonna get dirty.

Explains a bunch of things to me, like selling the residues of previous life as fuel, beating each others brains in over shiney metals and crystals and etc. etc..... ad nausium...

Now I have to find a suitable board and planchette..........make some phone calls myself too.

Good stuff people!

@Anzus, I don't know if you have already or not, but before you grab the board and planchette it might be a good idea to watch the Knowledge and Being video series.

There are also some books in the recommended reading section under the topic heading of Esotericism and Parapsychology that give good guidance :-)

Excellent, thank you Jones. I will certainly do that. I have worked with the/a reconstruction of the Germanic runic system for quite a few years now myself so I'm familiar with many of the pitfalls of attempting "divination" but I've also had reasonable success in using them as well. I've become fairly adept at detecting my own constructs and BS, and also caught outright attempted deceptions too. Doubting James could be one of my nicknames. Obviously "channeling" is a bit of a different thing, how do we say it "another barrel of fish entirely". I have not used a board, in any serious manner at all so "homework" is an absolute necessity.

It would be great to have the ability to make "phone calls" though. Who or what one is "speaking with" is again a fish of different scales. I will look at those tonight..after work.

Hi

I read yestarday an article by Zero Hedge titled "This is a test" that basically tells us how reality is changing with the covid-19 towards a Police State:

This is not a test of our commitment to basic hygiene or disaster preparedness or our ability to come together as a nation in times of crisis, although we’re not doing so well on any of those fronts.

No, what is about to unfold over the next few weeks is a test to see how well we have assimilated the government’s lessons in compliance, fear and police state tactics; a test to see how quickly we’ll march in lockstep with the government’s dictates, no questions asked; and a test to see how little resistance we offer up to the government’s power grabs when made in the name of national security.

This Is A Test: How Will The Constitution Fare During A Nationwide Lockdown?

Now, what we've been seeing in the last week, all those draconian measures, really seem to be creating a new reality. And this is where, what Barbara Marciniak channeled regarding the portals and the C's warning about paying attention and "wait for more and observe results and effects" but also regarding viruses as "Thoughts made manifest!" becomes more relevant.

Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip. (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

A: Yes.

In Bringers of the Dawn chapter 3:

There have been different portals on Earth that have allowed different species, creator gods from space, to insert themselves.

One of the huge portals that presently is being fought over is the portal of the Middle East. If you think back over the history of Earth, you will recognize how many dramas of religion and civilization have been introduced in that portal. It's a huge portal - with a radius of a thousand miles or so...

Why are we telling you all this? Why do you need to know it? You need to know it because the Lizzie reality is reentering and merging with your dimension.

tgb.jpg

So it looks like a portal is being used to allow a draconian reality to enter and merge with this dimension using the covid-19 as a catalyst. Chapter 9 "Profound New Boundaries " talks about holographic experiences that are inserted to manipulate and control consciousness:

Since you are a frequency - controlled society, the ability of humanity to create technologies has been limited. In a less controlled society that has greater outreach or travel capabilities through space and greater interchange between systems, technological advances are quite astounding and uplifting.

Many gifts and influences from outside this planet have been hushed up. Some information has, of course, been given to the planet in many different ways, and the resulting technologies have brought about great changes in lifestyle.

One of the changes in lifestyle that occurred during this century was the introduction of movies. A whole new way of influencing thought was brought to the planet by the film industry. Just as there is a movie industry on this planet, there are those in space who have a holographic industry. They make holographic inserts - dramas that look just like they are real and insert them through portals into your reality.

Since these space beings have been around for hundreds of thousands of years, and humanity's frequencies have been controlled, it is quite easy to hoodwink human beings.

Holographic inserts have been used on Earth to manipulate and control consciousness and to change the story of information to one of disinformation...

Holographic inserts look exactly like 3-D reality. They are creations of events manufactured and inserted in your reality to look as if they are part of a sequential action. They are used to influence the minds of observers, and they are very difficult to recognize. You will have plenty of practice in the next number of years when - in the Middle East and other areas around this planet - a lot of extraterrestrial activities come into full force and begin to be published.

Some of the grand events will be very legitimate, and some of them will be inserts designed to move the consciousness of humanity toward the one world order to be controlled.

The Zero Hedge article mentions:

This coronavirus epidemic, which has brought China’s Orwellian surveillance out of the shadows and caused Italy to declare a nationwide lockdown, threatens to bring the American Police State out into the open on a scale we’ve not seen before.

If and when a nationwide lockdown finally hits—if and when we are forced to shelter in place— if and when militarized police are patrolling the streets— if and when security checkpoints have been established— if and when the media’s ability to broadcast the news has been curtailed by government censors—if and when public systems of communication (phone lines, internet, text messaging, etc.) have been restricted—if and when those FEMA camps the government has been surreptitiously building finally get used as quarantine detention centers for American citizens—if and when military “snatch and grab” teams are deployed on local, state, and federal levels as part of the activated Continuity of Government plans to isolate anyone suspected of being infected with COVID-19—and if and when martial law is enacted with little real outcry or resistance from the public—then we will truly understand the extent to which the government has fully succeeded in recalibrating our general distaste for anything that smacks too overtly of tyranny.

unnamed.jpg

In reading through the above I have to say that "little bro" made all kinds of ruckus after reading "Anyone "important" on that plane?" and the following responses.
<...>
The essence of what I got from it; I can assure myself that there WERE indeed many IMPORTANT people on that plane. I can feel what the loved ones of those folks feel even if it's just my own sock puppets pretending empathy. IME the "important" are the same as movie actors and the spechters of Hollywood. The actual important things occur in the shadows while the attention is drawn away by "important" things.

I'd say you're interpreting things here with little charity, so yes, pretending empathy as you state it does seem likely and more like grandstanding. It appears that you may not be too familiar with the work done here nor on SOTT.net, or you might recognize the question about importance was related to people of influence on the geopolitical level or similar. Such 'important' people could just have easily included 'bad dudes' or good ones, but the context that would make them 'important' would be that they have some type of significant influence or work on the world stage. Of course the people who died are important to their loved ones and perhaps important in their individual worlds; that's a given.

@Renaissance good point, it definitely looks/appears that my interpretation offers little charity. Surely had I just intended to be working on myself I wouldn't have posted that. An emotional response no doubt.

MY empathy, even if misplaced and simply 3D, was in fact genuine. I lost friends, to an exploded airplane, myself many years ago.

I'm fairly sensitive to the topic, have a bit of PTSD and survivor guilt to work on I'm sure, my bad.

That's OK I'm always learning things, which is why I hang around others of the same flavors.

Thank you......:-)

Hi Martina,

Was it this one?

Hopefully it's not too off-topic but your mention of ‘Shells’ happened to remind of another ‘St James’ correspondence -

While on another tack one day the odd detail below re: Jaffa and ‘stone ship’, happened to catch the eye -

Where, in respect to the reported timing of the death of the Caesar (and The Apostle for that matter) I was then surprised to stumble across -

'Andromeda' obviously an evocative mythological figure and as some commentators relate, also a ‘Black Venus’. The same commentators usually also citing the work of 1st century BCE Roman author, Ovid.

A correspondence which then made interesting the fact that Luke the Evangelist (often described as a disciple of Paul) was also attributed with the extraordinary distinction of being the first ‘icon painter’ -

With ‘legend’ attributing ‘his’ original work on the subject - the Hodegatria - incidentally to around 50 AD, while stationed in Jerusalem?

Which all seems quite the tangled web in relation to 'The Way of St James' ?

And Venus / Caesar?

Hopefully I'll figure this all out one day...😖

Thanks, I just saw your post this minute, too busy lately, hoping to get Corona:-D to finally reed all of your amazing comments

Back
Top Bottom