Session 23 April 2022

Eiriu Eolas (EE) is the safest and best way for increased oxygenation, practiced here. If done in the evening, - when the C's mentioned Earth's energies have quieted down so these kinds of exercises have maximized results at night time - EE's meditative parts can initiate spiritual changes and helps with focus. Last night's EE felt it gave me spiritual fortification.
I finally will be practicing EE again. I was quite sick until actually today, corner-turning day, fingers crossed. Starting beginning of April, Covid, then weeks of stomach flu, didn't eat for a month. Couldn't. Now, I find I can do EE again, energy very different, day and night. Yay! Was taking homeopathy, supplements and occasionally Ivermectin. Took much longer than any other time I've been sick to recover. We shall see what tomorrow brings, as always.... I know, strange and unexpected on my part that the physical weakness undermined being able to handle the energies of EE practice reducing the protective, clearing effect.

I was pondering this idea of consciousness units and this focus on 1,2,3 from that past session together to help unpack some questions.

Say “1” represents first of something, what if it describes the first unit of what becomes consciousness?

Say it does and there’s only 1 unit of consciousness “in the beginning” as a “subject” with no “object” to be conscious of, do we have “fully formed” consciousness yet? What if we require at least a 2nd consciousness unit for this to start with?

There’s this theory of a “mirror stage” for young children (up to six months) when they first perceive of themselves as a distinct individuals from others and objects around them. It requires them seeing a reflection of some sort like a mirror / glass / puddle / shadow etc. to fully comprehend what is not them and what is. The theory comes from the psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan.

So is a kind of separation and/or differentiation of consciousness required to form consciousness in a subject / object kind of way? In other words, does consciousness need a separation of at least 2 consciousness units to form itself “more fully”?

If so, does this also require a kind of rudimentary space-time?

I say rudimentary as separation requires some kind of “space” between, at least in the most simple form of that. And the act of consciousness splitting into 2 and initiating “space” also I’m guessing initiates a simple “cause and effect” reality. Before there was no separate consciousness and space between, after comes an initial consciousness split and space as result. In other words, a simple form of “time” also comes into being.

I realise this is getting extremely abstract and also kind of self evident as I write it out. It’s more of a thought experiment that I feel might help lead to better questions than I can think of.

Anyway, I wonder too, could we say that time and space is a type of medium consciousness requires to not just become “active” but also interact? As far as I can tell actions deriving from our consciousness cannot occur without time and space.

This part pertains to the number 3. What if only 2 “observers” or units of consciousness is insufficient? What I mean is there is no impartial “observation” with only 2 units of consciousness. For example, in human relations we often call on someone to mediate a conflict that occurs between 2 parties. This happens when polar perspectives become fixed on “truth” in black and white terms. Often we need a 3rd party to see the complexities or the grey colours between and provide those 2 parties a more objective assessment. What if this pattern is reminiscent of the initial separation described above? In other words, is a third consciousness unit also required to facilitate this kind of evolution / maturity of consciousness?

Lastly, each of these theoretical units of consciousness could continue this process.
Would this lead to a kind of exponential growth of differentiation of consciousness units?

Would this also, increase the complexity of this beginning rudimentary medium for consciousness interactions in space and time? In other words providing us a rich matrix of perspectives / information as we are now experiencing?

I know a lot of these questions sound rhetorical and probably could be asked in clearer and more tangible ways. So I don’t know if they are helpful questions or the right ones. Certainly don’t know the answers either! But hope this kind of thought experiment is of interest to others for what it’s worth.

Such a question. Often when answering a question, we are told that the question ball is not complete, or the question is not logical enough, or the question has been logically fragmented. It seems to me that this property of consciousness is inherent in programs, not living consciousness, living consciousness tends to adapt to the question.
It confuses me in my reading. Can you dispel my doubt?

My whole life is a search for answers - having found the answer I am in search of the essence of the question. It's a cycle of searching and giving birth to new things. I just can't stop.

The question has been asked, there is no answer.

I guess so.

For my part, when I search for information of this type and share it, it is because I try as much as possible to understand the nature of 4th density, from a pragmatic point of view. What I mean is that mathematics is not my forte, and I am looking for a way to understand the concept, as explained in the videos we have seen.

What I understand is that with quaternions and octonions you can calculate a series of events, the frame of reference.

For example (and here I am only speculating, and I am not saying it is so or works that way, if someone knows more, please correct me), what if the quantum entanglement where particle B shares the state of particle A is the result of both being in the same set of coordinates of a quaternion / octonion? As far as I know, in quantum mechanics you have the spin of subatomic particles where it indicates whether the pole of the particle points up or down, and in general quaternions are used in Pauli matrices which in turn are linked to the Lie algebra, since they are used as operators to explain the spin of subatomic particles.

And here the interesting thing is that, as we know, the observer (the consciousness) plays a fundamental role in the wave/probability collapse when the measurement is made.

The idea occurs to me that the consciousness is part of the quaternion / octonion calculation. Consciousness enters into the equation.

Perhaps by adding consciousness as part of the quaternion/octonion calculation you can finally unite macro and quantum events, since consciousness acting as a vector is what manifests the reality around it.
Like you, mathematics is not my forte, although I did scrape a pass at High School in Pure and Applied Mathematics. What about the idea of consciousness or thought actually acting as a wave in its own right. Going back to the extract from the transcripts I quoted earlier in relation to Stonehenge, the C's made the following statement:

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation."

Do you notice the C's are referring to 'thought waves', which must be a product of higher consciousness. Does this imply, therefore, that consciousness/thought generates a wave form that needs to be factored into the equation?

Incidentally, the stones at Stonehenge are primarily made of granite, which comprises up to 55% quartz crystal. Quartz is a brilliant conductor of electricity and is capable of producing the piezoelectric effect when compressed. It also is a fantastic information storage medium. Modern small 5D quartz crystal discs can at present store up to 30 terabytes of information (the equivalent of 800 Blu Ray discs and 300 smart phones' memories) and this will only get better. Moreover Stonehenge was built in a very geometric fashion, suggesting advanced mathematical knowledge on the part of the builders, no doubt to enhance the reception of communications. Do the stones at Stonehenge still store the information that 6D transmitted to our ancestors that we could retrieve if we only knew how to tap into it?

Attachments

• 1652198190548.png
    1652198190548.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 16
My whole life is a search for answers - having found the answer I am in search of the essence of the question. It's a cycle of searching and giving birth to new things. I just can't stop.

The question has been asked, there is no answer.
Welcome to our forum, kinguru! :welcome: I don't know whether you were asked before to introduce yourself in the newbies section? But we would like to get to know you a bit better, so perhaps you could tell us how you found us, where your interests lie, what you have been reading these past few years, since you joined us in 2016 (Sott? Laura's books?) and so on. Nothing too personal if you don't want to go there. Thank you!

@MJF

Oh yes, I knew about the Stonehenge structure and the quartz material. To my understanding knowing the piezoelectric phenomenon it works both ways: If you apply electricity the crystal expands or contracts. If you contract and expand it mechanically by means of an external force it produces electricity. This is the principle of quartz loudspeakers. You don't have to listen to the sound propagating through the air, just by touching or adding some amplifying element you can hear the sound directly to your head as the waves can travel through your body.

Example: About SolidDrive - Invisible Sound and The Original Sound Transducer - MSE Audio

Although sound transducers which transfer energy to solid surfaces have been around for a while, units prior to SolidDrive were not powerful enough to move a rigid wall or other solid surface well enough to produce quality sound at decent levels. The prior units also had problems with non-uniform frequency response. SolidDrive addressed these problems through the use of very powerful symmetrical magnets, symmetrical voice coils and an actuator. The product was designed to transfer maximum energy to the solid surface without damaging the surface.

Maybe Stonehenge was or is a 2-in-1 system that like the SoloDrive but using its own surface material to hear the sound/message.

Regarding the separation of the transcendentally focused thought wave, I was thinking how consciousness can intervene as a quaternion / octonion through the act of observation and wave collapse. And there I think I understood something when I thought about the double slit experiment.

Assuming the central role of the consciousness in all aspects of creation when we observe the electron passing through the slit... basically we are calling its attention and it observes us! When that happens the electron makes a CHOICE! If we ignore it it will go the other way. So here is something fundamental, because when we observe the electron and it observes us suddenly both share the frame of reference within the set of quaternions / octonions because the directions of the observation point of both coincide at one point. So that is when they share the same reality.

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

I just listened to the following video and thought to share it here as a possible energetic background that is happening at the moment, and that could potentially lead to various "being blown out of proportion" situations. Forwarned is forarmed, so better keep this in mind.

I just listened to the following video and thought to share it here as a possible energetic background that is happening at the moment, and that could potentially lead to various "being blown out of proportion" situations. Forwarned is forarmed, so better keep this in mind.
Very interesting, Keit! Sounds like an elevated level of hyperkinetic sensate. Thanks!

@MJF

Oh yes, I knew about the Stonehenge structure and the quartz material. To my understanding knowing the piezoelectric phenomenon it works both ways: If you apply electricity the crystal expands or contracts. If you contract and expand it mechanically by means of an external force it produces electricity. This is the principle of quartz loudspeakers. You don't have to listen to the sound propagating through the air, just by touching or adding some amplifying element you can hear the sound directly to your head as the waves can travel through your body.

Example: About SolidDrive - Invisible Sound and The Original Sound Transducer - MSE Audio

Maybe Stonehenge was or is a 2-in-1 system that like the SoloDrive but using its own surface material to hear the sound/message.

Regarding the separation of the transcendentally focused thought wave, I was thinking how consciousness can intervene as a quaternion / octonion through the act of observation and wave collapse. And there I think I understood something when I thought about the double slit experiment.

Assuming the central role of the consciousness in all aspects of creation when we observe the electron passing through the slit... basically we are calling its attention and it observes us! When that happens the electron makes a CHOICE! If we ignore it it will go the other way. So here is something fundamental, because when we observe the electron and it observes us suddenly both share the frame of reference within the set of quaternions / octonions because the directions of the observation point of both coincide at one point. So that is when they share the same reality.
What you have to say about SolidDrive is very interesting. The C's have said quite a bit about Stonehenge over the years. Indeed, I have collected together all their comments and I am currently working on an article about the structure, which provides a detailed commentary on the C's various statements. I hope to post it soon. In the meantime, I set out below the following extracts from the transcripts, which pick up on the sound transmission aspects:

Session 8 December 1996:

Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?

A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...

A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sings to you.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any capacity along this line?

A: Has fragmented energy only.

Session 19 February 2000:

Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...

A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

[Note: the word "rill" is new to me. Webster defines it as a small stream or a little brook; to flow in or like a rill.]

I understand that some years ago an American group recreated a much scaled-down version of Stonehenge (not using granite though) to study the acoustics. I recall that the results really surprised them, although I don't know if they got the structure to sing to them. I have no doubt though that the builders of Stonehenge carefully designed the structure to maximise the transduction effects. I watched an Ancient Aliens program some time ago on Stonehenge where the researchers found it still had noticeable electromagnetic energy emanating from it, which bears out the C's comment that it still has fragmented energy (in its prime, the C's suggested that the energy produced was enough to zap you). Apparently, there is also a location within the circle where all sound is cancelled out, which suggests interference patterns.

Since the communications at Stonehenge were coming from a higher density, this indicates that the geometry of the structure played a key part in facilitating the process. This same point may be echoed in the statement the C's made about the 'Pentagon' in Washington DC, where they pointed out that it was deliberately designed as a pentagon for a good reason.

I also think there may be a similar connection with the Octagon as a geometric structure. I will try and track it down but I am sure the C's made a reference to the octagon in relation to geometry and its connection to higher densities. If you are not aware, the Knights Templar often designed their chapels and churches in a round or circular style, although this was often actually based on an octagonal structure. We know that the Knights Templar were in possession of a lot of esoteric knowledge, which they employed, for example, in the construction of medieval cathedrals. The C's have confirmed that the Templars were in possession of the secrets of levitation (anti-gravity).

The C's also suggested at one stage that Laura research Alton Towers. Alton Towers in England is a modern adventure theme park like Disney World in the USA. However, the Park is centred on a stately home built in the 19th Century by the Earls of Shrewsbury. One of the rooms in that building was designed as an octagon (see Exhibition Details - Staffordshire Past Track). In the Oak Island thread, which you can find on the Forum, it was discovered that one of the Earls of Shrewsbury may have been involved in alchemical experiments, which suggests a strong interest in esoteric matters on the Earl's part. The Earl also rebuilt the nearby Alton Castle in the form of a Knights Templar or Hospitaler preceptory:

John Talbot, 16th Earl of Shrewsbury, commissioned Catholic architect Augustus Pugin, who was already working for the Earl at Alton Towers, to construct a new gothic castle/country house on the site. Most of the 12th-century ruins were demolished to make way for the new building which was designed to look like a medieval castle built by English crusaders of the Knights of the Teutonic Order in Germany. The Earl also commissioned Pugin to develop the surrounding area on castle hill. A "replica of a medieval hospital, a guildhall and presbytery" were constructed; dedicated to St. John the Baptist*, the buildings served as a church and hospital (almshouses) and were designed to provide and care for the poor for of the parish.

* St John the Baptist was the patron saint of the Knights Templar.

Hence, was the Earl's choice of an octagon room just a design fad or an intentional act on his part and did the C's want to draw out attention to this? Is there something special about the geometry of the octagon that the Earl was aware of? Could it also suggest an underlying connection with the Octonion, which is an octet of real numbers? Is this knowledge also embedded in the symbolism of the eight petalled white lotus flower that was sacred in ancient Egypt and in Eastern esoteric teaching traditions?

Just throwing it out there.

I understand that some years ago an American group recreated a much scaled-down version of Stonehenge (not using granite though) to study the acoustics. I recall that the results really surprised them, although I don't know if they got the structure to sing to them. I have no doubt though that the builders of Stonehenge carefully designed the structure to maximise the transduction effects. I watched an Ancient Aliens program some time ago on Stonehenge where the researchers found it still had noticeable electromagnetic energy emanating from it, which bears out the C's comment that it still has fragmented energy (in its prime, the C's suggested that the energy produced was enough to zap you). Apparently, there is also a location within the circle where all sound is cancelled out, which suggests interference patterns.

Since the communications at Stonehenge were coming from a higher density, this indicates that the geometry of the structure played a key part in facilitating the process. This same point may be echoed in the statement the C's made about the 'Pentagon' in Washington DC, where they pointed out that it was deliberately designed as a pentagon for a good reason.

I also think there may be a similar connection with the Octagon as a geometric structure. I will try and track it down but I am sure the C's made a reference to the octagon in relation to geometry and its connection to higher densities. If you are not aware, the Knights Templar often designed their chapels and churches in a round or circular style, although this was often actually based on an octagonal structure. We know that the Knights Templar were in possession of a lot of esoteric knowledge, which they employed, for example, in the construction of medieval cathedrals. The C's have confirmed that the Templars were in possession of the secrets of levitation (anti-gravity).
Yes, geometry holds the key to deeper knowledge. I'm planning on starting a thread about crystal geometry which could shed light (no pun intended!) on the mysterious topic of "windows."

Q: (L) Why are there so many crop circles in Britain?

A: Window. Why Stonehenge was built there.
Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Back
Top Bottom