Session 23 January 2016

It is good news that, Glad tiding will be soon!!!
But until then, all we can do is pay attention to, be aware every situations, so that the Awareness shield us from negative energy.

Thank You All, for new session.

Keyhole said:
Thanks all for the session :)
Lilou said:
And congratulations Joe, on your newly activated DNA strands. It is apparent that something changed in you, by the postings you've made here on the forum lately. And in a good way! :flowers: :rockon:
I was also going to comment on this. There seems to be a distinctly different "flavour" to your posts Joe, although I can't quite put my finger on how it is different. Kinda just feels more considerate and caring than before.

:thup:

Thank you for this session.

I've been thinking the same thing lately with your recent posts, Joe. They seem to be coming from a deeper source of compassion and understanding. Thank you for being so open about your journey with the iodine protocol and sharing it here. :flowers:

Good find indeed Shared Joy.

Shared Joy said:
So one should not always be anxious because one feels anxiety. :)

Easier said that done in this case!

Shared Joy said:
It' s growth, evolution. Nobody said this is going to be simple, but knowing can lessen the pressure of these new kind of mental-emotional states.

It certainly can!

Another great session, thanks for sharing ! Did the C's smashed their hands against the 6D keyboard at the end of the session ?

Also, it seems like we're several members to have noticed that something has "changed" with Joe, like a switch turned on, for the better ! I'm very happy for you, and the way you shared about what you went through is very inspiring and encouraging. Thank you very much !

Chrissy said:
Keyhole said:
Lilou said:
And congratulations Joe, on your newly activated DNA strands. It is apparent that something changed in you, by the postings you've made here on the forum lately. And in a good way! :flowers: :rockon:
I was also going to comment on this. There seems to be a distinctly different "flavour" to your posts Joe, although I can't quite put my finger on how it is different. Kinda just feels more considerate and caring than before.

I've been thinking the same thing lately with your recent posts, Joe. They seem to be coming from a deeper source of compassion and understanding. Thank you for being so open about your journey with the iodine protocol and sharing it here. :flowers:
I agree too :)

Thank you for the session guys :D

jen1221 said:
Is that an appropriate coping method for one who is doing "The Work"? I worry that acting "as if" is just another form of wishful thinking. I just didn't see a better option for dealing with the panic and anxiety.

Hi Jen, have you been taking iodine?

Laura said:
A: Joy to the world!
link:
http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/Joy_to_the_World/
Maybe the lyrics have some meaning :huh:

Laura said:
Q: (L) And why do you say that?
A: It will be soon now.
Q: (L) What will be soon?
A: Glad tidings!

There are a lot of church with the same name, in Omaha, Nebraska; Victoria, BC; Hayward, CA, San Francisco, Yuba City, California .....
Also, Glad Tidings is a monthly magazine published by the Christadelphians.
Maybe there's a connection, just a guess

Laura said:
A: You need different "heroes".
Q: (Galatea) People who aren't dead...
A: Yes that would be a start!
Very interesting guidance IMO

Thank You All, for new session.

Thank you for the session! Just wondering: perhaps intermittent fasting can help to repair the damage from GMO?

Thanks for sharing the session,

Very interesting opening, A: Joy to the World!

Last time the C use it, if I remember correctly, was in this session of 2012

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28561.msg356153.html#msg356153

It seem that the cosmos is finally ready to clean house on a more cosmic scale anyway.

That was a long 15 minutes. :lol:

Thank you so much for a fascinating session! :)

Jennifer said:
Chrissy said:
Keyhole said:
Lilou said:

I agree too :)

Thank you for the session guys :D

I have noticed this too. The recent posts have been incredibly insightful and humble, and have helped me and so many others too I am sure, thank you! :) :hug2:

We've got 'super' Joe now :rockon:

Thank you for sharing the session:flowers:!!!

Lilou said:
Thanks for the new session! And congratulations Joe, on your newly activated DNA strands. It is apparent that something changed in you, by the postings you've made here on the forum lately. And in a good way! :flowers: :rockon:

I agree, keep the Saturday night fever going.

Joe said:
jen1221 said:
Is that an appropriate coping method for one who is doing "The Work"? I worry that acting "as if" is just another form of wishful thinking. I just didn't see a better option for dealing with the panic and anxiety.

Hi Jen, have you been taking iodine?

Yes, I have been on Iodine since the beginning of November. My first big episode with the panic and anxiety started the month before in October though.

I will say, January has been much better for me. I do feel different in a good way, besides the episodes panic, but like I said, I have gotten better at coping with those episodes.

Back
Top Bottom