Session 23 January 2016

Thank you very much for the share ! It's a perfect timing for me. Also Thank you Shared Joy for your post, it helps me a lot.

Thank you very much for the new session !!

Weird glitch at the end of the session though, 4D cat walking on the keyboard perhaps ? :D

Tomek said:
Another great session, thanks for sharing ! Did the C's smashed their hands against the 6D keyboard at the end of the session ?

Also, it seems like we're several members to have noticed that something has "changed" with Joe, like a switch turned on, for the better ! I'm very happy for you, and the way you shared about what you went through is very inspiring and encouraging. Thank you very much !

Well something has changed with me. I described it in the iodine thread, but I had no idea what was going on at that point, or since, until this session. It's strange the way it has happened. After the initial "saturday night fever" I thought that my thyroid was acting up because of the iodine (symptoms fit with hyperthyroid), so I went for blood tests and a scan, both of which showed no thyroid problems.

So then I figured it must have been mercury, so I put it down to the iodine mobilizing HMs from my brain, (pineal, pituitary hippocampus, amygdala etc.) where they like to hide. The symptoms I've been having (anxiety, doom and gloom etc) fit well with mercury toxicity, but mercury toxicity also has a bunch of other symptoms that I don't have. But it seems I do have some mercury to offload, so I'm in the middle of that DMSA protocol and I'll continue.

The strange thing is that along with the anxiety, fear, doom and gloom etc., I've had an awakening of the importance of relationships in our community of like-minded souls pursuing the aim we are pursuing and a deep awareness of the need for love to be the main ingredient in those relationships and pursuing that aim. Those two opposites dominated my waking (and apparently sleeping) life since that night and have continued for the last 7 weeks, although thankfully the anxiety and fear feelings have begun to abate.

In the weeks previous to that night, a few things had happened, and Ark had said something that awoke the realization in me that everything we do had to be motivated by love, but I understood that mostly from an intellectual perspective. But whatever happened that night seems to have turned that intellectual understanding into a visceral one.

Another way to look at it is that the process is analogous to what is called an "awakening of the emotional center" (not sure about any "higher" emotional center). It seems logical to conclude that, when such a thing happens, all of the repressed emotions (I was very good at that) both positive and negative, are suddenly dropped into your consciousness, and you have to deal with the good and bad, and then begin to acclimatize yourself to this "new reality".

The reason this fits for me is that I was recently rereading some journals from a few years ago and there was a few pages where I kind of psychoanalyzed myself and described what motivated me, what drove me in life (mostly negative things like fear of punishment, judgement, damnation) and it was more or less an intellectual description of what I have been feeling, full on in my face, for the last 7 weeks. :shock: :O :scared: :huh:

As Laura said in the session, it may be because I stubbornly held on to my attitudes and beliefs that I had to deal with this all at once, rather than in a more gradual way. From the experiences other forum members have been having with iodine, it seems that most are doing it the gradual way, and probably most people had already done a certain amount of that work on themselves over the years.

It's interesting to note that, whatever is going on on a non-physical level, has its reflection on the physical level and could even be attributed ONLY to that physical level (mercury for example in my case since the symptoms fit to an extent). You could even say that mercury could also have been the cause of my rigid, fearful approach to life through the effect on the brain, and getting rid of it caused both the physical symptoms and the change in my perspective. Although I think that might be a bit of a stretch, because I don't think many people have such a change in perspective from having a HM toxicity attack. So I'm very grateful that we have Laura and her work to help us see the rest of the picture, or perhaps the most important part of the picture.

Anyway, I'm still "in process" (as are we all) and I hope we can all continue to share the journey together, and in that way make the going a little easier and the burden a little lighter. :hug2:

Gawan said:
I agree, keep the Saturday night fever going.

Eh....I think I'll take a rain check, if you don't mind. At least for a while! :lol:

Joe said:
Anyway, I'm still "in process" (as are we all) and I hope we can all continue to share the journey together, and in that way make the going a little easier and the burden a little lighter. :hug2:

Cheers for that! :cheer: :flowers:

Joe said:
Tomek said:
Another great session, thanks for sharing ! Did the C's smashed their hands against the 6D keyboard at the end of the session ?

Also, it seems like we're several members to have noticed that something has "changed" with Joe, like a switch turned on, for the better ! I'm very happy for you, and the way you shared about what you went through is very inspiring and encouraging. Thank you very much !

Well something has changed with me. I described it in the iodine thread, but I had no idea what was going on at that point, or since, until this session. It's strange the way it has happened. After the initial "saturday night fever" I thought that my thyroid was acting up because of the iodine (symptoms fit with hyperthyroid), so I went for blood tests and a scan, both of which showed no thyroid problems.

So then I figured it must have been mercury, so I put it down to the iodine mobilizing HMs from my brain, (pineal, pituitary hippocampus, amygdala etc.) where they like to hide. The symptoms I've been having (anxiety, doom and gloom etc) fit well with mercury toxicity, but mercury toxicity also has a bunch of other symptoms that I don't have. But it seems I do have some mercury to offload, so I'm in the middle of that DMSA protocol and I'll continue.

The strange thing is that along with the anxiety, fear, doom and gloom etc., I've had an awakening of the importance of relationships in our community of like-minded souls pursuing the aim we are pursuing and a deep awareness of the need for love to be the main ingredient in those relationships and pursuing that aim. Those two opposites dominated my waking (and apparently sleeping) life since that night and have continued for the last 7 weeks, although thankfully the anxiety and fear feelings have begun to abate.

In the weeks previous to that night, a few things had happened, and Ark had said something that awoke the realization in me that everything we do had to be motivated by love, but I understood that mostly from an intellectual perspective. But whatever happened that night seems to have turned that intellectual understanding into a visceral one.

Another way to look at it is that the process is analogous to what is called an "awakening of the emotional center" or maybe "higher" emotional center, to whatever extent that is possible for me. It seems logical to conclude that, when such a thing happens, all of the repressed emotions (I was very good at that) both positive and negative, are suddenly dropped into your consciousness, and you have to deal with the good and bad, and then begin to acclimatize yourself to this "new reality".

The reason this fits for me is that I was recently rereading some journals from a few years ago and there was a few pages where I kind of psychoanalyzed myself and described what motivated me, what drove me in life (mostly negative things like fear of punishment, judgement, damnation) and it was more or less an intellectual description of what I have been feeling, full on in my face, for the last 7 weeks. :shock: :O :scared: :huh:

As Laura said in the session, it may be because I stubbornly held on to my attitudes and beliefs that I had to deal with this all at once, rather than in a more gradual way. From the experiences other forum members have been having with iodine, it seems that most are doing it the gradual way, and probably most people had already done a certain amount of that work on themselves over the years.

It's interesting to note that, whatever is going on on a non-physical level, has its reflection on the physical level and could even be attributed ONLY to that physical level (mercury for example in my case since the symptoms fit to an extent). You could even say that mercury could also have been the cause of my rigid, fearful approach to life, and getting rid of it both caused the physical symptoms and the change in my perspective. Although I think that might be a bit of a stretch! So I'm very grateful that we have Laura and her work to help us see the rest of the picture, or perhaps the most important part of the picture.

It's truly quite inspiring! It reminded me of the conversations about the soul and the DNA having to match each other so to speak, and how these movements in the abstract and non-visible express physically, and maybe even vice versa, it's truly quite amazing!

Your words here reminded me of this from the session on November 7th:

A: As we have advised in the past, networking with love is key. Don't underestimate the ability of the opponent to use any and all means to achieve aims. It is your task to create true unity in love to strengthen the shield. And we will help as much as permitted with psychic infusions of knowledge. Awareness is up to you as is utilization.

Thank you very much for the new session - interesting as always! And I am glad for you, Joe, how the Iodine along with the DMSA is helping you. Thank you for sharing your experience :flowers:

I didn't start with Iodine yet as I am only halfway through the Iodine thread (and need to do tests anyway because of moderate hypothyroidism diagnosed before), but reading this kind of experience as well of what others have shared in that thread encourages to push through the remaining 60+ pages as well and to start. So, thanks again :)

PS: Have just seen the other posts. I had to think about the same like Alejo, when reading Joe's experience - this "networking with love":

Alejo said:
Your words here reminded me of this from the session on November 7th:

A: As we have advised in the past, networking with love is key. Don't underestimate the ability of the opponent to use any and all means to achieve aims. It is your task to create true unity in love to strengthen the shield. And we will help as much as permitted with psychic infusions of knowledge. Awareness is up to you as is utilization.

Joe said:

Lately I sometimes feel a deep sadness but it is not a depression. I experienced similar a couple,of years ago. I had the thought that maybe the iodine "wakes stored emotions" in a physical or maybe not so physical way.

Take care of yourself and those around you. :hug2:

Thank you one, and all. Always the best lintel. The C's, always share some Mirth. Love it.

Also noticed a different flow of energy with Joe, Especially with the shared video of Buster Keaton and boulders...........Had me laughing and made my day. Congrats to your effort's big guy.

No matter how bad it can get, there's always a rainbow at the end of a day.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkdtS8OFlA

Ever since Joe got struck by that saturday night fever, he's become a chatter box and more emotional... :lol: Clearly a change has/is taking place... Just an observation.

Btw, Joe & Niall made an appearance in one of my dreams last year.

Thanks so much for the session, and thanks Joe for sharing your experience, truly amazing!

About the DNA changes, this session from last year came to mind:

Session 18 July 2015 said:
A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

[Break for finding session transcript from August 9, 1997]

(Andromeda) So we get rid of all of these bugs, all the right DNA turns on, and then we become more aware and get superpowers. That's what I'm getting from this.

Dirgni said:
Lately I sometimes feel a deep sadness but it is not a depression. I experienced similar a couple,of years ago. I had the thought that maybe the iodine "wakes stored emotions" in a physical or maybe not so physical way.

Take care of yourself and those around you. :hug2:

That was going through my mind too when I first started the protocol, as if it's another way we are noticing those emotions we don't want to feel in some sort of way, and also thinking IMO that this rough emotions that some experienced are definitely lessons we have to learn from ourselves.

I had stopped the protocol for some days, but taking chlorella and the co-factors. Now jumped back in the protocol last week but with some days without iodine and just chlorella, now I'm feeling much better, and not having those mood swings and depression for now.

Thank you very much for another interesting and also encouraging session!

Back
Top Bottom