Session 23 January 2016

Thank you for the session, very interesting, and that is a serious understatement. And congratulations to Joe, I read one of your posts in the Iodine thread recently, and I had to stop and read it twice, wondering about the straight forwardness and warmth, I checked the name again and asked myself "Is that Joe? Or did someone hack his account?" Yes it was Joe, but what a change. :) Good job.

Thanks to Shared Joy for the explanation one page one of the thread.

luke wilson said:
Ever since Joe got struck by that Saturday night fever, he's become a chatter box and more emotional... :lol: Clearly a change has/is taking place... Just an observation.

Yeah, as I wrote, it's kind of like my unconscious has become a bit more chatty. Which reminds me, we didn't get much chat out of you yet in response to the question you were asked here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40677.msg627885.html#msg627885

:cool: Good session, thank you. :) (I'm in Seattle, have been experimenting on/off with iodine, selenium, and various other supplements. The main focus has been entire-lifetime clearing working backward.)

Thanks for sharing.

What a fascinating session - so much important information! I sure got some chills down my spine reading it, especially the bolded part. Thank you so much

It is obvious that things are super heating up for some time on all spheres.

Glad you are doing well and pumping Joe, take care.

Thanks for sharing ! A great session !

Q: (Galatea) Okay. Okay, one last one: Was Kurt Cobain murdered?

A: No

Q: (Galatea) So everything they say is true about him? He did commit suicide?

A: Yes

I was convinced myself that it did not commit suicide :shock:. In an interview, he spoke about illuminati (about Frances Farmer, if I remember well), soo... . Nevertheless, I like this guy. Was a great song writer. Too bad that he committed suicide !

For alive heroes, we have Matthew Bellamy (Muse) ;)
(Putin is good too, but sings not so well :cool2:)

Good to ear some goods news about you, Joe :rockon:

Excelent session, Thanks Chateau Crew, Laura, and the C's...

This definition of Situational Awareness made by the U.S. Coast Guard is very elucidative...
Specially because it is centered in the Team role of all involved.

Situational Awareness is the ability to identify, process, and comprehend the critical elements of information about what is happening to the team with regards to the mission. More simply, it's knowing what is going on around you.

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS - U.S. Coast Guard
_https://www.uscg.mil/auxiliary/training/tct/chap5.pdf

And about the Crypto clue left in the las C's sentence...

A: KLOFMDMANELLIGGLOOSK. Goodbye.

I break the word in the following way (Considering the dot at the end, it can be also a clue...?):

KLOFMD + MANELLIG + GLOOSK (a little research gives some meanings...)

KLOFMD = Genealogia :: Polskie Towarzystwo (Apparently a polish name)

MANELLIG = Herr Mannelig (also known as Herr Mannerlig) is a medieval style Swedish ballad that tells the story of a female mountain troll who proposes marriage to a knight.

GLOOSK = 1.(a monster named Gloosk - some monster her parents made up when she was kid.), 2.(How Glooskap made the Elves and Fairies, and then Man of an Ash-Tree, and last of all the Beasts, and of his Coming at the Last Day), 3.(GLOOSk'AP THE
DIVINITY - Of Now when old time. it was noised abroad that whoever besought Glooskap could obtain the desire of his heart, there
were three men who said among them-selves, " Let us seek the Master.", Glooskap, culture hero of the Wabanaki Indians)

Note: There are various spelling of the name Gluskap including Gloosk-oh, Koluskap, and Glooscap. 6. There is no agreement on the precise etymology or meaning of the name Gluskap. See among others Nicolar, Life and Traditions. Frank G. Speck "Aboriginal Conservators" Bird-Lore 40 (1938).

. = End, new start...

so my bet is this: KLOFMD is proposed marriage by a woman, she becoming the "heroin" of all tribes who seek for a master... for a
so their end is new start

I can just be biased here, just my apologies for that.

Just my two cents... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Joe said:
It's interesting to note that, whatever is going on on a non-physical level, has its reflection on the physical level and could even be attributed ONLY to that physical level (mercury for example in my case since the symptoms fit to an extent). You could even say that mercury could also have been the cause of my rigid, fearful approach to life, and getting rid of it both caused the physical symptoms and the change in my perspective. Although I think that might be a bit of a stretch! So I'm very grateful that we have Laura and her work to help us see the rest of the picture, or perhaps the most important part of the picture.

Anyway, I'm still "in process" (as are we all) and I hope we can all continue to share the journey together, and in that way make the going a little easier and the burden a little lighter. :hug2:

Well, mercury is a "heavy" metal, and there is a saying that issues lay heavy on one's heart/soul like a stone. And even if mercury also called quicksilver, maybe it is quick to penetrate every "corner", every tissue, but hard to remove. So yeah, there could be some comparison.

I do think that there is a change, and two most profound recent threads are a good example of that.

Thank you very much for sharing the session. :flowers:

Thanks for the session :flowers: Good to hear all are present and correct :D

In some ways it felt like a recap! Right before we dive in...

Already this week there have been 2 big earthquakes in unusual places, as well as South America which is shaking most weeks, osis.

Appreciate the questions about Aaliyah & co ;)

Shared Joy said:
Thank you for posting this interesting session.

This part reminded me of something quite interesting:

Q: (Joe) Can I ask what was the cause of my "Saturday Night Fever"? [laughter]

Don Juan then started a most peculiar explanation. First he said that the origin of the anxiety that had overtaken me with the speed of wildfire was the sudden movement of my assemblage point, caused by Carmela's sudden appearance, and by my unavoidable effort to move my assemblage point to the place where I would be able to identify her completely. He advised me to get used to the idea of recurrent attacks of the same type of anxiety, because my assemblage point was going to keep moving. "Any movement of the assemblage point is like dying," he said. "Everything in us gets disconnected, then reconnected again to a source of much greater power. That amplification of energy is felt as a killing anxiety."

"What am I to do when this happens?" I asked. "Nothing," he said. "Just wait. The outburst of energy will pass. What's dangerous is not knowing what is happening to you. Once you know, there is no real danger."

Thank you Shared Joy :)

It seems for the 2nd/3rd week of starting Iodine is the doozy for many people, and then i guess depending on issues and potentials it goes from there.

I can relate to the 'killing anxiety' and i actually began to feel unseated from my usual feelings of 'connectedness' which may relate to what Joe was/is feeling about his renewed valuing of the group. Except i hesitate to say i don't think my feelings were as altruistic or selfless... mostly fear of some abyss.

I did feel some temporary respite when reminding myself that all the negativity i was feeling, and the actions i could take, may make a delightful supper for some cold blooded hyperdimensionals - but maybe it was the humour that helped, though it felt more like objectivity. As well as just resigning myself to the feelings and just letting the waves pass because i really didn't "know what was happening".

In general, i've also noticed a kind of pulsing with world events over the years, which may be symbolic with the pulsing of iodine and detoxing, in that there appear to be waves of events but, as has been said before, the silence in between becomes less drawn out before the next crash. And judging by the markets and earth changes and geo-politics, the next splash won't be far away, as the C's also say. :boat:

Thanks again y'all :rockon:

Thank you everyone for another amazing and very important session. Each time I see more and more that I have to catch up on and how to fit it all in!!! At least I have been concentrating on house maintenance and improving the energies there in the process. But a new virus and tooth infection still proves energy blockages of sorts I guess.

So many changes around me - but mostly on the positive side this year I am pleased to say (notwithstanding that soon is the Chinese year of the Monkey - so as a Monkey that should prove interesting). I also feel a lot more positive now and a happiness I cannot recall having since the birth of my children - so despite the natural anxiety concerning our world and humanity - the fact I now have so so much more to feel grateful for is a fantastic balance and has totally blown away the awful all-consuming depression.

It is the health and iodine I need to turn my attention to now.

I even have to new fantastic Reiki healers who found me and want to rent our village house. They are moving permanently to North Cyprus and hope to build a house. But more importantly they felt they had to 'find' me and we chatted for timeless ages - and guess who now wish to study The 4th Way - have ordered the books and are so interested in getting to read all Laura's books and borrow from my library too!!! They have even offered to share a container from UK at no extra cost to me - so that I can order and bring to Cyprus all the things I have on my preparedness list and the huge backlog of books I need to order.

They so love the house and wish to grow food in the garden - even some chooks maybe. So finally I feel I am not isolated here and that a few more of the tribal unit are here. My partner also wishes to learn everything and it soooo happens that the lady happened to be a EFL teacher and wishes to teach him as I knew I had to get him to university grade written and understanding English to have a chance to comprehend the books on the reading list etc. So we certainly have our work cut out and a little group forming!! :) :) :)

Sentenza said:

Unfortunately, have to disagree on both counts. Well, almost. :P :cool2:

Even if I do love Muse, selling out and suddenly saying that he was wrong to believe that 9/11 was an inside job just because he got a chance to perform in the opening of the Olympics - not cool.

Putin not being self important and willing to show his imperfections in front of everyone - very cool.

Keit said:
Sentenza said:

Unfortunately, have to disagree on both counts. Well, almost. :P :cool2:

Even if I do love Muse, selling out and suddenly saying that he was wrong to believe that 9/11 was an inside job just because he got a chance to perform in the opening of the Olympics - not cool.

Putin not being self important and willing to show his imperfections in front of everyone - very cool.

Have to agree about Putin. It may be the ideal we're rooting for but my Lard, i can't think of anyone (alive) who has acted with such impeccability as him.

Back
Top Bottom