Session 23 March 2019

Great session, so much to ponder, thank you.

(L) That's a bit different because here you're talking about something that's more conscious and you're talking about an organism that's already developed to a very advanced stage. So that particular kind of inducing changes could possibly work. The Cs said that STS took over about 300KYA, and by then, all the major creating and engineering of life forms as we know them now was a done deal. If Love is the power of creation, that’s why 4D STS can’t create; they can only modify or interfere, suppress, etc. So in a real sense, our world was created by Love and is truly, jaw-droppingly amazing.

Similarly, 3D STS and modified organisms like GMOs

We obviously have some more questions for Cs, but for the moment, I'll just mention that they have said that 4D beings are "variably physical", more or less. I think that means something like what we experience in 3D vis a vis 2D and 1D. That is, there may be denizens of 4D that are at the "lower end" and are more physical, and those at the "upper end" that are seldom physical, mainly consciousness units or complexes of consciousness units.

When you think about it that way, it pretty much does away with the problem of "who created 4D peeps" as they become, in a sense, like the self-replicating life forms of earth: they can "create themselves" so to say in more material substance, or the higher 4D complexes assist with the "creation and maintenance" of the "lower end denizens." Or something along that line. Beyond 4D, "life" is pure consciouness, as Cs have said a time or two, and manifest more or less as the "Names/Qualities" of "God".

Brilliant! This post was like the missing piece of a puzzle that made several things click for me. Such a simple solution that I hadn't considered. I hadn't considered that variable physicality might allow for a 'purer' form of consciousness. But if that's the case, it removes the problem. Who knows, maybe through their experimentation with lower lifeforms, they learn more about biology for the construction of their own bodies? And maybe what they learn by experimenting on their own biology influences the choices they make when designing lower creatures?

Perhaps it is like Collingwood wrote, in order for Mind to learn about itself, in other words to evolve and get closer to the source, expansion, growth etc. When 4D create beings, they leave traces of design, of Mind, in their work, they are putting those that get to know that on a step behind them. But I suppose it's like shooting in the dark at our level, and we won't know unitl we can see from "above".

I think you're on to something here. It's a beautifully STO dynamic. Creatures benefit from the love and knowledge of higher beings, and we creatures learn more about LIFE (and God), enriching not only our own lives, but the lives of others, and perhaps even Cosmic Mind itself.

Yes, like in a lab. So, it could be part of the design, and then you watch how things develop. So, we're basically saying the same, I think.

Yep! I just think there should be room for a bit of non-designed randomness. But I could always be wrong about that! They call them "acts of God" after all...

In your speculations above, how could you write it without using present tense or past tense? You can't! There is no, 'already made all my choices' or 'again' because that again (ha!) involves linear time: I made my choices, I make my choices, I will make choices.

So, the best my brain can do is to attempt to accept that time is an illusion, but beyond that we're pretty screwed, I think.

Glad I'm not the only one! And yep, my speculations were nonsense. In my defense, I prefaced them by saying that speculations about time like that lead to the production of nonsense! :lol:

This might explain why 4D STS are busy moving back in the 'past' to modify timelines. Basically this is what a chess player does when he plays against a chess engine: when the players sees he will lose the game (all the remaining possible scenarios lead to a loss) he can cancel several past moves (moving back in the 'past' to modify the timeline) and replace his wrong moves with better moves that preserve in the 'present' his probabilities to win.

When a player does that, he's not constrained by linear time any more, he moves back and forth the timelines, exploring them and choosing which one matches his victory goal the best.

Great description. The chess diagram you gave is actually how I've pictured time for years. I think it was Laura's K&B videos that first inspired it. Branching out from the present are those multiple potential futures. Some lead to great things, some lead to dead ends. Because of the limits of our consciousness, we can't see clearly how all those potentials spread out. Higher beings have more "vision" into that quantum future. They can see all those possible courses of actions, how one decision might have great or terrible repercussions. The more knowledge we have, the more free will we have, because we have more awareness of those potential futures. Then we're able to make more effective choices. But our knowledge/freedom/vision is still extremely limited compared to beings on levels of consciousness above us.

The way I tend to think about time is that the present is all there really is. But 'past' and 'future' still have meaning. The present is moment of actualization, where one potential future is chosen and brought into reality. The past is all the choices made which have created the conditions for this new present. The future is all the potential futures/choices/actions that have yet to be actualized. And all of this exists in the present: all past choices which have contributed to the present and all potential futures, waiting to be realized if we choose them. We can scan those pasts in our minds, including things we COULD have done, but didn't, like the chess player realizing his mistake and seeing what the past possibilities were.

But if there is no time, then there is also limitlessness or infinity (since time is what limits), which by definition would allow for an infinite number of events and choices, so everything can't "already have happened", in fact, it never can.

Ok, that's a definition of time that I can get behind. And I think the limitation is intimately tied with our physicality. Out of all the information potentially available to our consciousness (all pasts, all futures, and all the details of everything going on everywhere), our biology limits what makes it to our consciousness down to a tiny sliver of reality. But it does so for a purpose, I think. Without that limitation, we wouldn't be able to learn. We wouldn't be able to discover. And it is the learning process itself - including becoming aware of those limitations - that actually removes limitations. Like Levine's titrating of emotions, we are able to handle a wider and wider slice of reality, and we have a wider range of freedom to move and choose.

But God's mind, or the mind of higher beings, perceive processes in a very different way - happening all at once.

Yeah. Without the limitation of physicality, I don't think there would be anything to really distinguish one possibility from another. Physicality might be the way to focus in on 1 set of those possibilities: what we experience as the universe. Like a cosmic 'enhance' feature, it focuses in on one meaningful, important slice: in which and through which the creator can come to know itself through the units of consciousness who have 'reduced' themselves down into these highly limited forms. This physical world thus has weight, literally and figuratively! There's something very special about it, which is why 4D STS are doing everything they can to control it and inhabit it?

And all that isn't to deny that I think something like a 4D being CAN'T do all the stuff described - just that I don't see how they would be able to do it before themselves coming into being. So apologies if the above was a confusing mess! I guess I needed to think confusedly to get to my main question: who designed the 4D beings who design 2D and 3D lifeforms?

The Cassiopaeans claim to be our "original creators" which would be 6D STO.

Q: (L) Who were the original creators of the human race?

A: Us.

Q: (L) The Cassiopaeans, correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) For what purpose did you create us? Was it a mandate from God?

A: Soul development or advancement.

As has been mentioned before we are designed and/or redesigned by Orions.

Session 7 August 1996:
A: You are all Orion manufacture.

I think one part of the puzzle is that "Orion" which is "in our neighborhood" has 6D STS Orions managing 4D Orion Lizzies.

This early session talks about things like is it fair for 6D Cs to battle 4D STS, how is the battle seen in 3D, the Cs don't "fight", 4D Lizzies are representatives of 6D STS Orions etc..

I think the Orion Labs might have both 4D and 6D designers. Some groups such as the Quorum have both STS and STO for balance but I just can't find a reference for STS and STO both being at Orion labs at this post (whether true or false).

Session 26 November 1994:
Q: (T) So we are but one battle in the universe in an overall, ongoing struggle?

A: Yes. Balance is natural. Remember, it's all just lessons in the grand cycle.

Q: (L) I am really curious... when you guys and the Lizzies "go to it", what do you do? I mean, you obviously don't shoot guns at each other and you don't have tanks...

A: Too complicated for you to possibly understand because you are not at 4th level yet.

Q: (J) When you are fighting, is it any way at all possible for us to detect the battle?

A: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes.

Q: (T) Your form of confrontation takes the form of physical changes in the atmosphere and environment of the planet?

A: And in space.

Q: (T) But that is how we detect it? The more activity, the more conflict is going on?

A: Remember, we are the light. They are the dark. We are both high level thought forms reflected at all levels of reality.

Q: (T) So, what we perceive, then, is what comes through to third density which is not what we would perceive if we were looking at it from 4th or 5th or 6th.

Q: (T) We are talking 4th density to 3rd density. Is this what Hoagland is referring to when he talks about the tetrahedral form he has detected from the Martian structures he has been studying that he postulated...

A: Yes. This is a bridge to 4th density.

Q: (L) Isn't it a little unfair for you guys, at 6th level, to take on the Lizzies at only 4th level?

A: The "Lizzies" are the 4th level representatives of the forces of the darkness not the 6th level, and you are 3rd level representatives.

Q: (L) Is there a 6th level representative of the forces of darkness?

Q: (L) And what is this 6th level representative known as, or called, or look like or whatever?

A: Orion in your "neighborhood."

Q: (L) The Orion's are 6th level STS beings?

Q: (L) Are they like you, thought forms?

Q: (L) Do they ever appear in physical matter?

A: Can.

Q: (L) And they are the driving force that controls the Lizzies?

A: Close.

I am not saying this is a full explanation by any means but it hopefully adds some details.

To further add mystery was the question of who created the Cs:

Session 7 October 1994:
Q: (L) Okay, who created the Cassiopaeans?

A: Your super ancient spiritual ancestors.

Q: (L) Do these beings have a name?

A: No.

Q: (L) What are they called?

A: Transient Passengers.

Other possibility is infinite parallel universes. If each 4D person ( or group ) can create their own creation in parallel universe ( like on a local hard disk) and create any species they want (Window fallers with strange capabilities), there will be infinite universes with dimensional borders as their natural firewalls.
I think when asked about infinite universes, Cs said perhaps but more to the point variable and selected.

I think they are getting at the idea that there is no arrangement of matter without consciousness. So while the higher Ds may have the capability to create an infinite number of universes, the universes that are actually created are created by their consciousness. They said it's not a space time concept but rather space consciousness.

If 4D has ability to create their own experimental species, there needs to be LOT of real estate ( 1/2/3 D Physical planets) that has water and at right distance from right sun. If we consider that there will be billions of 4D entities, with their sand boxes for creations, with their own society with ordered hierarchy, one 4D entity can only create live few species each.

Other option is NOT all 4D entities create species, just like our society (where we have very few are farmers or cattle handlers).

Other possibility is infinite parallel universes. If each 4D person ( or group ) can create their own creation in parallel universe ( like on a local hard disk) and create any species they want (Window fallers with strange capabilities), there will be infinite universes with dimensional borders as their natural firewalls.

I don't know. Just guessing.

I don't see why there MUST be a lot of real estate. Remember this one?

1995, Sep 24

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

I am not saying this is a full explanation by any means but it hopefully adds some details.

To further add mystery was the question of who created the Cs:

Session 7 October 1994:

There's obviously a real problem with us trying to figure these things out using our time-limited brains. Being stuck in time-frame reference and trying to understand 'time does not exist', and 'you are being created right now, ready to be planted on ancient earth' and 'the planet you are from already burned to a cinder, but it also hasn't yet' and 'everything is an illusion' will require a very different way of conceiving of the answers to these questions. A central part of that, it seems to me, is to get your head around there being no time, everything happening 'right now' and everything happening in a repeating cycle with no start and no end.

(L) That... That is the most astonishing engineering...

(Joe) It's so obtuse of human beings to not accept that. Human beings' conscious experience of the development of technology has been precisely that: being able to engineer things at a smaller and smaller level. So if you see the same thing in nature, how can you not say it was designed? If I designed it, how could it not be in another mind to design that? It's massively more complex, and it takes a lot of engineering and thought and design to make a microchip. Then you look at the body and you see things that are massively more complex, and you go, "No! That happened by accident!" Did the microchip happen by accident? Why would you even think it happened by accident?

(Ark) Something occurred to me when I was on my bike today. So, I am riding, right? And there is a butterfly in front of me. I ride, and the butterfly just flies in front of me. Probably it has some fun for doing that. Now, there is this road, and there is this butterfly flying. And we were both going against the wind. And then I am thinking: Okay, we have these Boeings with AI that are crashing. I've never seen a butterfly that crashed! [laughter] And then it goes against the wind! There is a software somewhere in the butterfly which is SO ADVANCED that it is... It cannot consciously compute anything, but something is doing it! So, how it can fly against the wind with almost no power?

(L) And that tiny little butterfly has a tiny little brain... it's so small!
What super-fascinating topic in this session: the truth of the cosmos being revealed by seeing the truth about our own bodies. "The kingdom of God lies within" "As above, so below". Yes, Joe "obtuse" is the perfect word for this blindness. As long as I can remember, I've been keenly aware of the sea of miracles surrounding us--whether the annoying mosquito that bites us with a multi-function heat detecting, clot-preventing, blood-drawing probe, or the dandelion's beautiful and ingenious seed dispersal system. Luckily for me, growing up, on Sundays my mother took us to church while my father stayed home and read Cayce and von Daniken. I often spent all afternoon hearing about what he'd read and the amazing aspects of the natural world (e.g. an acorn being able to create an oak tree). As a tribute to my so-called "unbelieving" father, at his funeral I said "someone could learn more about God just taking a walk through the woods with my father, than by spending a lifetime in many churches".

In an interesting synchronicity, I just happened to have recently discovered the work of Theo Jansen, who studied physics at the University of Delft but left in 1974 to pursue what became a lifelong career in art—especially art explored through technology. For the past 20 years he's been designing and redesigning walking kinetic sculptures that he calls a new form of life. His "Strandbeests" walk the coastline of Holland, feeding on wind, fleeing from water and even hammering stakes in the ground if the wind gets too strong--all powered simply by the wind (or pressurized air they store in plastic milk jugs!

Last edited:
During the session, I found these comments quite amazing:

The Life is religion quote came to mind:

And also what Laura has written about many times regarding the marriage between science and mysticism/religion. I can't speak for the whole group, but realized that up until this past year, that had remained a theory for me. Having grown up in a 1/2 catholic, 1/2 atheist family, early on I had already made my own "sauce" of both, just to be able to make them coexist. But it was always vague. How do you really combine them, and at the same time have faith and "belief"?

I realized that with this most recent research, we can bypass a) the religious stupidity that says "Never question God and believe blindly, and obey", and b) the science stupidity that unless you see something, and it is material, nothing else exists.

It's like feeling religious in a different way. If we can see and marvel at the microscopic manifestations of "God" in this reality, and nothing but an "intelligent design" explains them, then "God" exists, and you can be sure of it. You can question him, study him, even if it has to be within the many limitations we have in this reality and at our level of being. Even being okay with not knowing everything. But it brings the certainly that "God is in the air". In the same token, science is essential, because it allows for bservation, for "paying attention right and left".

I don't know about others, but I can say for myself that many times I felt sad at the idea of not having any "beliefs" (not false beliefs, but a belief in something objective even). Even faith was kind of hard to maintain, sometimes. That brought despair, as in "what's the point?" Why try and do anything? While this is different. There is a lot of good in this world, and in spite of all the tweaking and going back in time and so forth, 4D STS doesn't seem to be able to create anything. The Cs have mentioned several times wishful thinking on the STS side, and how that could lead to a bad surprise for them. Well, I think I see it better now. There is still a capacity for growth, for evolving consciousness, for doing good as we align ourselves with what we SEE is right (not what we want to believe is right). There is some free will in our choices.

And the huge efforts required in even getting rid of one bit of bad programming, one false belief or one thinking error are the more worth it when we think that that may be part of our "design", part of what we are here to learn. For each of those efforts, if our changing makes one person's life better, if we help at least one other being, then we are contributing something. We will not "save the world", and that was never our function, but we may be learning to know, which is learning to love, and thus create. "God" (The Cosmic Mind) is within us (as above so below), spread in all consciousness in existence, and as you grow and choose an alignment, you get "closer to God/The Cosmic Mind", in a sense. That to me makes the idea of being a "conduit for the Universe" a bit more concrete.

So, interestingly, to go back to Paul's saying, science can bring forth religion, and vicecersa: the more we get to know about God in things that CAN be seen, the more we develop faith in things not seen. And the more we keep that faith alive, the more curiosity we have, and the more we want to learn about things that can be seen. With that I feel comes a lot of gratitude, and suffering takes on a bigger meaning.

Anyway, just some thoughts even if I didn't manage to formulate them so well, for what they are worth.

Chu. That was beautiful. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: (J) When you are fighting, is it any way at all possible for us to detect the battle?

A: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes.

Q: (T) Your form of confrontation takes the form of physical changes in the atmosphere and environment of the planet?

A: And in space.

I missed this part about "earth changes". So this means that what we would perceive as natural evolution caused by earth changes, could actually be caused by some intelligence from higher density.

It's like feeling religious in a different way. If we can see and marvel at the microscopic manifestations of "God" in this reality, and nothing but an "intelligent design" explains them, then "God" exists, and you can be sure of it. You can question him, study him, even if it has to be within the many limitations we have in this reality and at our level of being. Even being okay with not knowing everything. But it brings the certainly that "God is in the air". In the same token, science is essential, because it allows for observation, for "paying attention right and left".

Very well expressed. Lately I feel that the pillars of belief, faith and knowledge are moving, rearranging themselves in a new and unexpected but quite harmonious and fulfilling "musical chord".
Thanks to all for this session.
C.G. Jung on his belief and knowledge of "God" in this short clip:

I don't see why there MUST be a lot of real estate. Remember this one?

1995, Sep 24

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not. Pay attention to Orion! This is your ancestral home, and your eventual destination. Here is the absolutely accurately accurate profile of Orion to follow: This is the most heavily populated region of your Milky Way galaxy! This is a region that extends across 3rd and 4th density space for a distance as vast as the distance between your locator and it. There are 3,444 inhabited "worlds" in this region. Some are planets as you know them. Some are artificially constructed planetoids. Some are floating space barges. And some are "satellites." There are primary homes, travelling stations and incubator laboratories all in 2nd, 3rd and 4th densities. There are overseer zones in 5th and 6th densities. Approximately one half is STO and one half is STS. Together, along with many other colonies, located elsewhere, this is called, in translation, Orion Federation. Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.
I completely forgot about it. Thank you.

First, excellent session. I had not read it until this morning.

All the conversation in the session in particular this part:

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

A: Yes

This part:

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

And this one too:

A: Indeed. And notice that it can appear as if "life" exists in the individual organs when in fact it is merely the antenna-like function of the protein.

It made this come to my head almost instantaneously:

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A: Our center.

Q: (L) What is your center?

A: Our realm. STO.

Q: (L) So, how did the Lizzies use the light from the Service to Others realm...

A: They used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.

The idea? If the proteins, and their appendages are an antenna, imagine what happens if you burn the antenna.

That is to say, in the same way in which the energy of a solar flare burns the circuits of a microprocessor.

Or an electromagnetic pulse attack... reading a little about an EMP: Nuclear electromagnetic pulse - Wikipedia

The E1 pulse is the very fast component of nuclear EMP. E1 is a brief but intense electromagnetic field that induces high voltages in electrical conductors. E1 causes most of its damage by causing electrical breakdown voltages to be exceeded. E1 can destroy computers and communications equipment and it changes too quickly (nanoseconds) for ordinary surge protectors to provide effective protection from it. Fast-acting surge protectors (such as those using TVS diodes) will block the E1 pulse.

E1 is produced when gamma radiation from the nuclear detonation ionizes (strips electrons from) atoms in the upper atmosphere. This is known as the Compton effect and the resulting current is called the "Compton current". The electrons travel in a generally downward direction at relativistic speeds (more than 90 percent of the speed of light). In the absence of a magnetic field, this would produce a large, radial pulse of electric current propagating outward from the burst location confined to the source region (the region over which the gamma photons are attenuated). The Earth's magnetic field exerts a force on the electron flow at a right angle to both the field and the particles' original vector, which deflects the electrons and leads to synchrotron radiation. Because the outward traveling gamma pulse is propagating at the speed of light, the synchrotron radiation of the Compton electrons adds coherently, leading to a radiated electromagnetic signal. This interaction produces a large, brief, pulse.

[Remember that a Supernova can generate gamma rays. Keep that in mind.]

I know maybe I'm not saying anything new ... but! And what if we find out what was the shape (geometry) of the antenna? After all we know that different shapes and configurations of antennas can receive a range of frequencies and certain waves within the electromagnetic spectrum.

The point is that I begin to understand that if you can identify the geometry in the missing protein or enzyme, know what frequency it operates maybe, just maybe acquire that knowledge, you can reestablish the original configuration of the antenna and reconnect with the center.

There's obviously a real problem with us trying to figure these things out using our time-limited brains. Being stuck in time-frame reference and trying to understand 'time does not exist', and 'you are being created right now, ready to be planted on ancient earth' and 'the planet you are from already burned to a cinder, but it also hasn't yet' and 'everything is an illusion' will require a very different way of conceiving of the answers to these questions. A central part of that, it seems to me, is to get your head around there being no time, everything happening 'right now' and everything happening in a repeating cycle with no start and no end.

Thanks, Joe,

I think your description points out the limitations of our 3D brains trying to understand what "time" is or is not.

Another mention of time that makes me think a lot is this one:

Session 4 April 2015:
(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

A: Yes

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

Back
Top Bottom