Session 23 March 2019

This session started a lot of discussions and thinking.
Yesterday when I went to sleep I was thinking about this discussion and session and few ideas came to my mind.

In some previous session, it was told that we should improve our receivership capabilities, by cleaning our body from parasites and pathogens.
After this session for me, it is more clear why.

Since these little appendages of proteins act as antennas or as anchor points, then if we have too many parasites or pathogens inside our bodies their little appendages on their proteins probably will not be in sync with ours. So we will be somehow out of tune.

Then, we know that all traumas during our lives can have a big influence on our health. We have read a lot of books about this.
So all this negative energy from such trauma is stored inside our bodies, our organs, and tissues.

Maybe that energy if not discharged properly can somehow have an influence on our little appendages of proteins in a specific part of the body and place them out of tune. Somehow just disrupt their receiving capabilities. So that part of the body is no longer in sync with the rest of it.
The cells can start dividing uncontrollably ( because their DNA is not receiving informations as it should) and there we can have developing cancer for example.
So all these cancerogenic cells are now acting as some another entity acting on their own because their antennas are not more in tune with the rest of our bodies.
Maybe these cells can attract some other energetic entities that can attach to our body.

I don't know, maybe this is very silly, but this was the direction of my thoughts.

Hmm, these little protein appendages with antennas, if they are not at the optimal level of receiving / sending information, could be the reason for Auto Immune diseases.

Thanks goyacobol, you reminded me of a post I've written months ago for that thread, but never ..ahem.. posted it.
But here I was distinguishing between message and messenger.

Although I think Jung got some things right and inspired some to grow in the right direction, I have to also consider other parts of him that one might want to beware of such as discussed in this thread:
Carl Jung's Secret Life: "The "Aryan Christ" - something rotten in Jungian psychology?

A paradox. Chicken and egg. Who created the Universe? It's the ultimate question. Is it really possible that life self-assembled from nothing? How is there something at all? It's mind-blowing for me. I have no clue.

I will put here the part of the Ra sessions that deals with creation. Hopefully it can answer some of those questions.

13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

13.6 Questioner: From this infinity then must have come what we experience as creation. What was the next step or the next evolvement?

Ra: I am Ra. Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

13.8 Questioner: Can you state the next step?

Ra: The next step is still at this space/time nexus in your illusion achieving its progression as you may see it in your illusion. The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes.

13.9 Questioner: Then can you tell me how [the] galaxy and this planetary system were formed?

Ra: I am Ra. You must imagine a great leap of thought in this query, for at the last query the physical, as you call, it, universes were not yet born.

The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began. The concept of light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion of infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy, thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle.

This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

13.10 Questioner: I think I made an error in asking that question, getting ahead of the process that [you were] describing. Would it be helpful to fill in that great leap that I mistakenly made?

Ra: I am Ra. I attempted to bridge the gap. However, you may question me in any manner you deem appropriate.

13.11 Questioner: Could you tell me— taking the question previous to the one that I asked about galaxy and planets, would you tell me the next step that occurred after that step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps, as you call them, are, at the point of question, simultaneous and infinite.

13.12 Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

13.13 Questioner: Was the galaxy that we are in created by the infinite intelligence or was it created by a portion of the individualized infinite intelligence?

Ra: I am Ra. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe.

Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing natural laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

13.14 Questioner: Could you tell me how the individualized portion of intelligent infinity created our galaxy [inaudible] that the same portion created our planetary system and, if so, how this came about?

Ra: I am Ra. We may have misperceived your query. We were under the distortion/impression that we had responded to this particular query. Would you restate the query?

13.15 Questioner: Primarily, then, how the, shall we say, the planetary system that we are in now evolved— was it all created at once or was there first our sun created and this [inaudible] was created.

Ra: I am Ra. The process is from the larger, in your illusion, to the smaller. Thus the co-Creator, individualizing the galaxy, created energy patterns which then focused in multitudinous focuses of further conscious awareness of intelligent infinity. Thus, the solar system of which you experience inhabitation is of its own patterns, rhythms, and so-called natural laws which are unique to itself. However, the progression is from the galaxy spiraling energy to the solar spiraling energy, to the planetary spiraling energy, to the experiential circumstances of spiraling energy which begin the first density of awareness or consciousness of planetary entities.

13.16 Questioner: Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

13.17 Questioner: Does this first density then progress to greater awareness?

Ra: The spiraling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity. Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.

13.18 Questioner: Could you define what you mean by growth?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the difference between first-vibrational mineral or water life and the lower second-density beings which begin to move about within and upon its being. This movement is the characteristic of second density, the striving towards light and growth.

13.19 Questioner: By striving toward light, what do you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. A very simplistic example of second-density growth striving towards light is that of the leaf striving towards the source of light.

13.20 Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance, if I could see a second-density planet and a first-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they be both visible?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.

13.21 Questioner: Then how does the second density progress to the third?

Ra: I am Ra. The second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third-density beings with an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit.

13.22 Questioner: What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest.

13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

Last edited:
309,000 years ago engineers of STS altered our DNA,due to that, the way how we perceive the time is an ILLUSION. And we perceive as an illusion also the monotheism, the need for physical enhancement, the linear approach as unidimensionality. Before that - and i speculating here- we were 3D STO and our creators were 4D or 6D STO =Transient Passengers=Super ancient ancestors =Unified thought form.
Our 3D linear mind can not yet deal with this.Though the chess could be a good symbolism in cosmic terms how the Creator operates in limitlessness context of time.
Some suggestions?

309,000 years ago engineers of STS altered our DNA,due to that, the way how we perceive the time is an ILLUSION. And we perceive as an illusion also the monotheism, the need for physical enhancement, the linear approach as unidimensionality. Before that - and i speculating here- we were 3D STO and our creators were 4D or 6D STO =Transient Passengers=Super ancient ancestors =Unified thought form.
Our 3D linear mind can not yet deal with this.Though the chess could be a good symbolism in cosmic terms how the Creator operates in limitlessness context of time.
Some suggestions?

The exact details of our creation are not clear to me such as was it 4D or 4D+6D were they STS, STO or both STS & STO.

One place the Cs say they are our creators (but don't say what density they were in at the "time" they created us).

Session 7 October 1994:
Q: (L) Who were the original creators of the human race?

A: Us.

Another place they say "No" to the question did they create us.

Session 23 March 2019:
Q: (L) How long after mankind was engineered by the Cassiopaeans did they live on the earth in a harmonious, Edenic, condition before the zapping by the Lizards?

A: Mankind was not engineered by us.

Q: (L) Well, were we created by you?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

I think maybe it is the "engineering" that they do not take credit for. After the tampering by STS they may have decided we are not "their" creation.

But they did say we were 3D STO before the "fall".

Q: (T) Now wait a minute. I am losing the whole train here. What were we before the "Fall?"

A: 3rd density STO.

Q: (T) Didn't you tell us that 3rd density beings could not be STO? (L) No. They said there are 3rd density STO beings. (T) We are STS at this point because of what happened then?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Okay, now, we were STO at that time. The Lizards opened the door, we are using this as an allegory, I guess, the Lizards opened the door and showed us a pot of gold hoping that we would reach in for the pot, or walk through the door, when they were waiting for us on the other side in order to take us over in some way. Am I on the right track?

A: Hoping is incorrect idea.

Q: (T) Okay, what was it they were trying to do by enticing us?

A: Trying is incorrect idea, continue to probe for learning opportunity.

Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?

A: Was battle.

Q: (L) The battle was in us?

A: Through you.

Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway... (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) I got that, but I want to get back to this analogy to make sure where we are in the overall picture. The battle was going on when the door was opened. Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.

A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!

Some suggestions?

munaychasumaq,

One more thought that I think might help is that we should think about the old "fall" story in the Bible about "Lucifer" the fallen angel (6D?):

Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?

A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.

Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.

Q: (L) How many people on the planet know what you are teaching us?

A: A few.

Q: (L) Are we "special" in some way to receive this?

A: All are special.

Q: (L) How many know?

A: 8 so far.

Q: (L) Will we be able to teach others?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Who are the others?

A: No contact right now.

Q: (L) Did, at any time, the human race live for a long time in an Edenic state, where they were able to use bodies and still have a spiritual connection?

A: Yes. But not long. No addiction takes long to close the circle.

Q: (L) So, mankind was addicted to pleasuring the self?

A: Became quickly.

Just some more information to consider:
Session 13 July 2002:
Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?
A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.
Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

and this:
By Laura posted on Apr 6, 2011
Think of "Adamic Man" as being a souled man - a being that has the genetics to handle a "downloaded" soul structure, so to say.

Okay, Adamic Man could not come into being unless there were suitable bodies available.

PRE-Adamic man is basically a long series of types of anthropoids that lived on the earth throughout millions of years, evolving slowly or more rapidly depending on conditions.

So, the various man types - think Peking Man, homo erectus, Neanderthal, whatever - were not suitable for higher soul seating for millions of years. Somewhere, at some time, an anthropoid type, with perhaps a bit of tweaking from other levels, (like 4 D) was ready to contain a soul and then came "Adamic Man."

Adamic Man simply means a man that is engineered to be able to handle soul. How that engineering occurred, we can't say. It could have been simply the development of ever more complex morphogenetic fields (and that certainly was part of it) and/or the deliberate tweaking by higher level beings.

PRE-Adamic man simply means all the experimental versions that didn't make the cut for a soul.

There's obviously a real problem with us trying to figure these things out using our time-limited brains. Being stuck in time-frame reference and trying to understand 'time does not exist', and 'you are being created right now, ready to be planted on ancient earth' and 'the planet you are from already burned to a cinder, but it also hasn't yet' and 'everything is an illusion' will require a very different way of conceiving of the answers to these questions. A central part of that, it seems to me, is to get your head around there being no time, everything happening 'right now' and everything happening in a repeating cycle with no start and no end.
I like to think of time being a giant scroll, with me/us being but a dot on the scroll. Everything on the never ending scroll is happening, now. If fact, we might be at all places on the scroll if we could see it happening, now. Restricted by 3D sight, we can only see what is happening at our point on the scroll, even though there is much, much more happening now all throughout the scroll. We are probably involved at some level in what is happening, everywhere, now. My two cents is it is up to us to do the best we can at this level in order to “see” more of what is happening at all levels, all over the scroll. More will be revealed, just like the C’s reveal more when we are ready. Perhaps if we saw all of the scroll/universe at this point in all of our journey, it may be too much to swallow given our understanding of the grand scale of the Universe or multiple Universes. As the C’s have previously said, 7D is reunion with the One (the entire scroll).

A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

Q: (L) Well, from what I've been reading about the engineering of the lifeforms on this world, that gives me the idea that 4th density intelligence and abilities are so...

A: Stupendous is the term.

Q: (L) Yeah, stupendous. Reading these books has just blown me away.

(Pierre) You mean the level of engineering?

(L) The level of engineering, the level of intelligence, I mean... Obviously, there have been experiments. Look at the book, Prehistoric Life. You can SEE minds working on engineering creatures. Then they decide, oh, we don't like that one. They wipe out the whole planet and then a whole new bunch appear. That's engineering. They didn't like the old design. There were some of the old designs that REALLY were bad, I'm tellin' you! [laughter] I swear, you can see in that book. There were some really BAD ideas! Serious design flaws.

Us males are more prone to technical thinking, especially the engineers and builders among us. We have to observe, what we want to build.

After reading the 5 books of Owen, I always marvel at the design of plants and insects, animals. Giraffes for example - you can SEE & feel, who built those super-cute creatures! The personality of the engineers. Then there are those super amazing birds with impossibly beautiful colors, that you wonder about the personality of the team, who built their bird-templates.
Then you see badly built insects - beginner stuff - that are barely able to function. I think that's why species are noticed disappearing so frequently. As the environment changes, the 4thD teams are changing the design and introducing new, upgraded models! Those poor click-beetles for example, how much time the poor things spend on their backs, helplessly flailing with their legs - open preys to predators, just trying to flip themselves back into normal walking position.

Q: (Joe) So, the Seneca Guns are heard off Seneca Lake area in New York. It's been going regularly for like decades. (L) I heard that they were offshore of North Carolina or South Carolina.

That's exactly what has been going on in our region of East Hungary, 20km south of the Bükki National Park! Ours matches all Seneca sounds perfectly! What I described months ago, those "deep, massive mortar artillery gun sounds" and their accompaniment, the rapid-fire "machinegun"-sounds!

Hello... Thanks for such a great content again. Can you please ask for the New Zealand attack? Like who was behind it and what was their purpose, who involved, etc....

Thanks for reading my comment :-)
When you see the modus operandi (you can read Niall's articles on sott, if you haven't yet), then you have the answer. The Cs gave the answer in previous session about other similar slaughters.

Thanks for this equinoxial session with blooming and advanced thoughts of who we are, so far as we can know and believe it...

Q: (L) So, you are saying that the original creators or genetic engineers were Orions?

A: Close. The original engineers but not inhabitants.

Q: (L) Where did the souls come from that entered into the bodies on the planet earth? Were they in bodies on other planets before they came here?

A: Not this group.

Q: (L) Were they just floating around in the universe somewhere?

A: In union with the One. Have you heard the Super ancient legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel?

Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?

A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

Q: (L) Are you saying that the act of wanting to experience physical reality is the act of falling?

A: You are members of a fragmented soul unit.

Q: (L) What is it about wanting to be physical is a "fall"?

A: Pleasure for the self.

There seems to be a problem in the transcripts when reference is made to "you" or "us" i.e. humans. At times it may mean the physical bodies of humans (us) and at other times the souls (also 'us'). Human souls are part of a fragmented "soul group" that was, before 309,000 years ago, in 'union with the one' (as we all other things). This was at the start of the last 'grand cycle' and also obviously at the end of the previous 'grand cycle'. So maybe at 'union with the one' there are still distinct 'soul groups' based on their level of experience and development, which may include STS. So at that point, the soul group that became humans were 'STO' in 'union with the one', but then they chose to incarnate into matter as 3D STO humans, but, as the Cs said, it didn't take long to become corrupted by matter and get 'stuck' and have to go through the process of deciding how to realign with STO, or, if they choose, follow an STS pathway.

While it's fun to try and figure all this out, we are obviously pretty limited in our ability to do so, to say the least.

Us males are more prone to technical thinking, especially the engineers and builders among us. We have to observe, what we want to build.

Absolutely true. And I can attest to that, as I study a design career. And within my personal projects, working with the computer when you design the observation takes the most part! Generally -and if what you do is some kind of industrial design- you can spend hours observing how to make some change in some fundamental piece to create something that complies with a series of requirements / variables for a specific purpose.

What makes me think ... that the genetics may obey a form of parametric design.

It is even curious to see how some user interfaces like the one used by grasshopper (the image below) to join variables and algorithms is very similar to what we can find is the schemes and trees of the different species that inhabit the planet.

Grasshopper_MainWindow.png

YgxrY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom