Session 23 March 2019

Back to the question of 'time'. What exactly is 'time' besides it being an illusion and that it does not exist? i have known the question for a long time but do not have any answers at all.

Maybe one way of looking at it is: When out of the body, our souls can experience all events happening simultaneously, as they really are. However, the bodies have been engineered to limit the soul's perception capabilities - to make them a bit 'dumber' or atrophied, either because that's the lesson, because of 4D STS influence, or both - so now we simply can't grasp all that information in one go. Instead, we experience events linearly, only a limited number of things at a 'time', cause our bodily hardware and genetics can't do any better. And when we confuse that type of perception with objective reality, we call it 'time'. It is in that sense that time would be an illusion.

It's as if you were looking at a very complex mosaic, so complex that you couldn't help but to analyze one tiny bit after the other instead of grasping the whole, and then after looking at each of the parts of the mosaic, you concluded that they appeared in a sequence, when in fact it was your limited perception that made you experience it like that in your mind.

Of course, there is still the problem of why we all perceive 'time' consensually, as having the same sequence. If all events are happening simultaneously, and 'time' is just my subjective perception of them, why can't I perceive them in a different order than everyone else? Why do we share the experience of what is past, present and future in the same direction? Probably has to do with cause and effect determining the 'order' of things.

But then how can events be simultaneous if we factor in cause and effect? How could a superconscioussness (4D or out of body) experience it and move in and out of that line - or would it be constrained by it? I imagine that it would be able to perceive several timelines at once running in parallel, branching and crossing each other, and it would have the ability to focus its consciousness on one or another at different points. But I would imagine that ability would not be unlimited - cause that would be 7D - just much more expanded than ours.

Maybe one way of looking at it is: When out of the body, our souls can experience all events happening simultaneously, as they really are.
I think it's like Pierre's computer chess analogy from earlier in this thread. All events/moves exist eternally but we have less ability to move backwards/sideways/forwards than 4th who have less ability than 6th. I also tend to think of 6th as perceiving a whole timeline of events and 7th as perceiving a whole universe of events at once and 4th as being variably 3rd/6th-like for perception.

I have two questions, if the soul have an electrical charge to join to certain proteins or aminoacids, and if the proteins that are joined are that related directly with the DNA structure (histones for example), and maybe a change of electric charge make the separation of the soul from the body.

I have two questions, if the soul have an electrical charge to join to certain proteins or aminoacids, and if the proteins that are joined are that related directly with the DNA structure (histones for example), and maybe a change of electric charge make the separation of the soul from the body.

No doubt. It's called Electrocution. :halo:

No doubt. It's called Electrocution. :halo:
The thing is, that proteins dependes of the folding, and the charges of certain aminoacids are part of the stability of tha proteins shape, when you change the pH, you change those charges and break the stability, if the soul y anchored to some protein i guess must be in electrical way, so when one is close to death, the anchorage changes... if the soul is anchored in some protein, must be in those way, i guess...

The thing is, that proteins dependes of the folding, and the charges of certain aminoacids are part of the stability of tha proteins shape, when you change the pH, you change those charges and break the stability, if the soul y anchored to some protein i guess must be in electrical way, so when one is close to death, the anchorage changes... if the soul is anchored in some protein, must be in those way, i guess...

Nice try for the questions. You first of all have to have a concept of what is the "soul" and what is "life". By using vague references to proteins, PH and electrical charge to describe how a soul is anchored to the body it sounds like a very Darwinian/materialist way to explain one of the most difficult questions that science is barely able to answer so far.

I think it's not surprising Laura answered with a humorous remark considering the casual way the question was asked.

Hopefully, you have read The Wave and related books on which this forum is based otherwise my answers probably won't be very useful to you.

First of all what is the "soul"?

Session 25 February 1995:
A: Soul is consciousness, period.

Do souls die?

Session 28 December 1996:
A: No. The soul was never created. Was/Is/Always will be.

How does a soul get into a body/container?

Session 4 April 2015:
Q: (L) Okay. Well, that's enough of that. I have another question here. The other question that people were a little curious about on the forum that I noticed was: they wanted to know at what age or stage of development does the soul of an individual enter into the body of a baby that's about to be born?

A: It cannot be set in stone; remember that about half of all babies never house individualized souls. In some cases it can be very early, and others, as late as early adulthood.

There is a potential genetic relationship of the soul and it's placement.

Session 7 October 1995:
Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

What appears as "life" maybe more based in the life force of the body/container itself although it is also awareness too.

Session 7 September 2013:
Q: (Perceval)Just a yes or no answer on this topic: Does his regular giving of plasma affect his system negatively in any way?

A: Yes. Unless there is a medical reason to do so, it is not advisable. Body fluids are holders of life force and awareness.

As this latest session points out the appearance of what is alive can be within the body itself.

A: Indeed. And notice that it can appear as if "life" exists in the individual organs when in fact it is merely the antenna-like function of the protein.

Of course if you cross the road and get hit by a truck the soul may depart for 5th density which is where souls go for a life review.

I would say the Cs are mentioning the antenna as being necessary for a soul to grow in the body as it receives more light/knowledge.

Q: (L) If it was just the action of the raw materials, the amino acids or whatever, why couldn't it function forever? Why does it stop?

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

Q: (L) So if the soul so to speak leaves the body, there is some residual function that can continue kind of like a battery that's been charged, and then when that energy runs out, there's no more incoming? Is that it?

A: Yes.

This relationship of the body and soul seems to be the most important activity we can Work on increasing our "antenna" by absorbing more knowledge.

After all the Cs have said:

A: It is the soul that counts.

Nice try for the questions. You first of all have to have a concept of what is the "soul" and what is "life". By using vague references to proteins, PH and electrical charge to describe how a soul is anchored to the body it sounds like a very Darwinian/materialist way to explain one of the most difficult questions that science is barely able to answer so far.

I think it's not surprising Laura answered with a humorous remark considering the casual way the question was asked.

Hopefully, you have read The Wave and related books on which this forum is based otherwise my answers probably won't be very useful to you.

First of all what is the "soul"?

Session 25 February 1995:

Do souls die?

Session 28 December 1996:

How does a soul get into a body/container?

Session 4 April 2015:

There is a potential genetic relationship of the soul and it's placement.

Session 7 October 1995:

What appears as "life" maybe more based in the life force of the body/container itself although it is also awareness too.

Session 7 September 2013:

As this latest session points out the appearance of what is alive can be within the body itself.

Of course if you cross the road and get hit by a truck the soul may depart for 5th density which is where souls go for a life review.

I would say the Cs are mentioning the antenna as being necessary for a soul to grow in the body as it receives more light/knowledge.

This relationship of the body and soul seems to be the most important activity we can Work on increasing our "antenna" by absorbing more knowledge.

After all the Cs have said:
i'm aware of all this remarks, but the late session of march 23th, makes me try to figure out the way the soul anchor to the proteins as Laura develop in her quote,
(L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?
, which proteins are talking about?, all of them?, structural proteins, motor proteins, enzymes, defense?, i try to guess maybe those closer to DNA in each cell. And if the soul is anchor to some protein, how is the way it does, weak bonds, as ionic ones, water bridges...

i'm aware of all this remarks, but the late session of march 23th, makes me try to figure out the way the soul anchor to the proteins as Laura develop in her quote, , which proteins are talking about?, all of them?, structural proteins, motor proteins, enzymes, defense?, i try to guess maybe those closer to DNA in each cell. And if the soul is anchor to some protein, how is the way it does, weak bonds, as ionic ones, water bridges...

If you want those answers you may find more information in this thread started by Laura Darwin's Black Box - Michael J. Behe and Intelligent Design.

Back to the question of 'time'. What exactly is 'time' besides it being an illusion and that it does not exist? i have known the question for a long time but do not have any answers at all.

I think some people get hung up on the idea that "there is no time" and take it too far. I wouldn't say that time does not exist. The issue is more that time doesn't work quite the way we're used to thinking about it. And the notion of time being an illusion is something that becomes relevant when you think of higher densities, but not so much in 3D.

IIRC the Cs said somewhere that there is time, but it just doesn't work the way we think. Our main limitation is that we normally see time as linear. This is because as 3D beings we experience it as linear. The notion that time is an illusion, imo, mainly means that the way we experience it is an illusion. If the 4D guys can enter our reality at any point in "time" and go back and forth, from out point of view, then clearly we can't look at time as objectively linear anymore, but that doesn't change the fact that we can't do what they do, and for all normal intents and purposes, time works the way it always has for us here in 3D.

If there's the word "time" and it describes something, and we all generally understand what it means, then it makes no sense to say that "there's no time". There is time. The trick is more about the understanding of the limitations of the usual meaning of the word when we start thinking about higher densities. When you read this sentence, you know you'll read the end of it "after" you've read the beginning. We all experience that, it's real for us, and there's some objectivity to it within a certain context (say the context of humans reading sentences). But when a 4D guy thinks of you reading this sentence, the beginning or end of it has no relevance for him. It's all already there and can be "accessed" at any point in what you and I perceive as "time".

The idea of time is connected to some sequentiality of events. I think it's kind of established that we "progress" from 3D to 4D and then to 6D and not the other way round. And the Cs say they're "us in the future". So even above just 3D, there is some sense of time. It's just that it's not as simple as we're used to seeing it down here.

So maybe rather than "time does not exist", think along the lines of "time is a bit more complicated than we tend to think". The illusion is less in believing there's time and more in believing that time is simple and linear. At least that's how I look at it.

So maybe rather than "time does not exist", think along the lines of "time is a bit more complicated than we tend to think". The illusion is less in believing there's time and more in believing that time is simple and linear. At least that's how I look at it
The C’s frequently use the terms frequency, vibration and resonance. In our 3D reality, we usually define frequency as something like the number of cycles undergone during one unit of time by a body in periodic motion. And this definition makes sense to us because being slaves to time, we can also measure its passage, and thus the period as well as the periodicity of a motion. Moreover, we can e.g. hear a range of frequencies as “sound” due to the periodic motion of air induced by a vibratory source which is then sensed by our tympani followed by the rest of our auditory system. Radio frequencies work in analogy (“tuning” = “resonance”). For all this to happen, the existence of time proceeding in reasonably linear fashion is a precondition, OSIT.

At this point, a legitimate question might be: If there is no such thing as linear time in 4D, there are no frequencies, vibrations or resonances either. Could then the use of those terms by the C’s just be a “figure of speech”?

Back
Top Bottom