Session 23 March 2019

A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Alright! I get the point! I was just trying to help. (A) I would like to know if there is a separate field beyond electromagnetism and gravitation, something similar to the Sheldrake concept of a morphological field or morphogenetic field?

A: Yes, and it is very close to that. It is apparent that Sheldrake was "in tune," as are you, Arkadiusz. But you must have faith in your thoughts, as sometimes they are assisted.

(soul/information field).
So how does gravity get to be everything instead of just something that a morphogenetic/soul/information field goes beyond? First thing to keep in mind is that Ark's conformal group gravity comes from a larger math group than conventional deSitter group gravity. The extra conformal transformations allow binding to non-local as well as your local neighborhood spacetime locations. There are lattice spacetime models where the gravitons of gravity are on lattice links and matter/antimatter are on lattice vertices. Thus loosely gravitons can represent matter-antimatter pairs. Also loosely for some lattice models, photons, gluons and weak bosons can be thought of as gravitons on links of an internal space lattice.

Ark is currently looking more into Clifford algebra (Clifford algebra journals/conferences have long been part of Ark's research). A Cs clue last year mentioning geometric algebra and an earlier clue hinting at free algebra relate to Clifford algebra. Clifford algebra puts things like conformal group gravity into an information theory form. Clifford algebra dimensions have a binary 2^n format i.e. the Cl(8) Clifford algebra has 2^8=256 dimensions. Loosely consciousness would be a very tight non-local binding of information that can be treated like a single particle (quasiparticle) of sorts.

Also, this part where Cs explain the UFO abduction process mentions that the soul is used to remolecularize the physical body as a separate entity (in the spaceship perhaps) which is different from the body present at location of abduction. The modified physical body is then demolecularized back into a soul (which contains new information about the added implants etc) and put back into the original body which then reflects the changes in programming of the soul/information field. This would imply that a soul can be used to generate numerous physical bodies and all of them will reflect the information present in the soul and vice versa.

A: .......You are not normally removed as a physical third density being from one locator to another. What happens is very simple. The time frame is normally frozen, and we use the term “frozen” for lack of a better term. What this means is that your perception of time in your physical locator, third density body, ceases to pass during this period of time that is called “zero time” variously by members of your human race. What happens is that the soul imprint occupying of that particular host body is removed forcibly, transported to another locator, and remolecularized as a separate physical entity body for purpose of examination, implantation, and other. The soul imprint is used for the purpose of duplication process; it is then demolecularized and the soul imprint is replaced in the original body at the original locator.

Now, it is most important that you understand that this is not a physical, third density experience in its entirety. There is the soul imprint that all first density, second density, third density, and fourth density beings possess, as you already know; that is extracted. From that soul imprint a duplicate copy or clone, if you will, which appears on fourth density, can then be made and studied and the soul imprint is then replaced into the original body at whatever density it was taken. This is normally how the process is done. Most often, if the third density being is removed in total physicality, there is no return of that being to third density. They are permanently removed to fourth density. Most often that is what takes place although on rare occasions there can be return. However, there is no need for this as complete duplication for all purposes of examination, alteration of sensate, and implanting; need not be done on third density; can be done completely in the fourth density duplication process.

Q: (T) How does the implant come back to the third density body that’s originally still here?
A: The process we are describing, which involves the remolecularization; it is very complex to try and describe how the fourth density is translated into third density, except that once the duplicate, the fourth density clone, is present, all fourth density realities surrounding that fourth density duplicate will be matched in third density whenever and wherever desired. Because, in effect it is the entire density level which is being exchanged, not just the object contained within.

Q: (L) So, in other words, just as the soul imprint, when it goes into fourth density, can be used as a template to create a carbon copy, so to speak, then anything that is done to the carbon copy then becomes a template that recreates that same manifestation when it is sent back into the third density?
A: Precisely. With the only variance there being that technology is used to make sure that implants, or added material that comes from fourth density, is such that it will also translate equally into third density through the remolecularization process.
Q: (T) Is the pain that J___ described not what he said it was, but rather the pain that is related when the fourth density being removes the life force? A: Life force is never removed. The soul is extracted.

In the last sentence, again there is a differentiation between life force (gravity?) and the soul/information field.

Last edited:
What if gravity created the morphogenetic/soul/infromation field to purposely provide a means of connection with other parts of gravity's creation? Does created creation not possibly exist within gravity?
If gravity is everything then gravity doesn't have to create the information field becaue it already includes it. Lots of this is semantics but even with 3rd density semantics/models, it's not too odd to think of gravity as everything. In 3rd density modeling terms, you could say that our third density gravity/information fields are a symmetry broken version of 7th density gravity/information.

In the last sentence, again there is a differentiation between life force (gravity?) and the soul/information field.

I'm wrong, here it states that the life force is electromagnetism, not gravity -

Q: (L) Can you be more specific?
A: Being more specific would be in another way less specific, but a good way
to put it is altering the flow of electromagnetic energy in the brain.
Electromagnetic energy, electromagnetism, is the life force that exists within
all that evolves through long wave or short wave cycles.

If gravity is everything then gravity doesn't have to create the information field becaue it already includes it. Lots of this is semantics but even with 3rd density semantics/models, it's not too odd to think of gravity as everything. In 3rd density modeling terms, you could say that our third density gravity/information fields are a symmetry broken version of 7th density gravity/information.

I think you answered your original question.

So how does gravity get to be everything instead of just something that a morphogenetic/soul/information field goes beyond?

Your own possible answer:

it's not too odd to think of gravity as everything.

Do you really want to go beyond everything that exists and be non-existent?

I am not a theoretical/mathematical physicist so I can not give you a mathematical formula which seems like what you might be asking for since words are open to semantic interpretation but mathematics is a "universal" language.

I'm wrong, here it states that the life force is electromagnetism, not gravity -

The two terms were discussed in relationship to UFO propulsion systems in an early thread:

Session 27 May 1995:
Q: (RS) From the third level there cannot be a unification of electromagnetism and gravitation because they are identical. There is an identity between electromagnetism and gravitation. So, there is no need of the unification because they are identical. Is this view correct?

A: Yes. What about fourth level?

Q: (T) What does this mean for fourth level? (RS) To my understanding to the third level, this is where the possibility to go up a level comes in. If gravitation and electromagnetism are identical, then anti-gravity exists. The origin of anti-gravity is not unification. Einstein was wrong, but the identification that they are the same implies the existence of anti-gravity.

A: Wrong when searching on level three density exclusively, but this is where the Consortium comes in, i.e. "Can of Worms."

[Note: "Wrong" is referring to Einstein's theory.]

I read the session 3 times. This session is really amazing, the first part is like a long poem. Marvelous. And all the information is coming, like a dance with mouvement and beauty. The body is a marvelous machine, so marvelous that sometimes it scares me. This absolutely universe inside us. Thank you so much for this session, everybody and also the little butterfly that Ark presented to us with so clarity, giving us the insight of what extraordinary is a butterfly.

You might say the Cs sessions are like part of a school with "C" influences. It was Laura's research on the possibility that the life of Caesar was used as a model to frame the biblical Jesus story that resulted in one session in which Caesar participated to answer questions.

Thank you Goyacobol

I truly believe that the teachings of the Cs are a type of C influence that is in fact a continuous progress of knowledge unlike religion or the stagnant and overcome teachings of the new age of the 90s. I would dare to say that many of us went through such teachings and surpassed them. In my case, when someone asks me where to start before starting on everything that the Cassiopaea site offers I recommend reading the Ra material and Bringers of the dawn (well in fact the C said that those were primers).

For example, in this session the Cs said when they mentioned exploring the knowledge with faith:

A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

This reminded me of something I read in my adolescence in the Urantia book about the Life Carriers who are sowing life in all the planetary spheres in which they are giving the best conditions to receive it. This was wonderful to me and at that time it was magical more than real and never at that age I related it to the study of genetics as Laura and partners are doing today.

The Urantia Book said:

The Life Carriers

LIFE does not originate spontaneously. Life is constructed according to plans formulated by the (unrevealed) Architects of Being and appears on the inhabited planets either by direct importation or as a result of the operations of the Life Carriers of the local universes. These carriers of life are among the most interesting and versatile of the diverse family of universe Sons. They are intrusted with designing and carrying creature life to the planetary spheres. And after planting this life on such new worlds, they remain there for long periods to foster its development.

Paper 36 - The Life Carriers | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation

If you take a look at it, you will realize that Urantia's vision of sowing worlds is like a manual of organization and bureaucracy.

So we are moving forward taking into account what science is discovering and we are not left with the celestial explanation that recalls all the celestial bureaucracy of the Gnostics of the 1st century and the new age teachings of the 90s.

And yes, Gurdjieff could have been wrong, but he worked without internet, and his explanation of how to go from a basic influence to something more elaborate is fundamental as Ra material and Bringers of the dawn

... or elementary classes in biology and genetic design!!

This session is really amazing, the first part is like a long poem. Marvelous. And all the information is coming, like a dance with mouvement and beauty. The body is a marvelous machine, so marvelous that sometimes it scares me. This absolutely universe inside us.

You expressed that in very beautiful words, Loreta. I felt much the same. The body as the most amazing bio-psychic apparatus (?) of all. Creativity is love :flowers:

Thank you so much for this amazing session.
This one brings me a particular feeling of joy and faith.

(L) Well, what did they say? Life is Religion. Paying close and careful attention to objective reality... I don't think there is anything in the world that is more akin to paying close and careful attention to objective reality than studying how DNA works, cell biology, the machines of the cell, how bodies are built, how bodies work... that is the most intensive act of studying Nature possible, I think... For me, it's been the most powerful... This is stuff that has come up since I was in science classes; we didn’t have this information then though I strongly suspected something was up when I read what was then known about ribosomes!
If Love is the power of creation, that’s why 4D STS can’t create; they can only modify or interfere, suppress, etc. So in a real sense, our world was created by Love and is truly, jaw-droppingly amazing.

Those quotes really confirm in a way I can understand clearly, the fact that Knowledge protects.
That our creators gave us all the tools we need to improve ourselves and that it is up to us to always try to access them, to learn more and more how our vehicle functions in order to be able to protect it.

Q: (Joe) Why do starlings flock and move in the way they do in apparent instantaneous communication?

A: Love. Flowing and fluid movements are an expression of delight in life.

Q: (L) I would say that that doesn't mean in general, but...

A: Not always, but generally, yes.

This makes me want to dance again, having the feeling to be one with a group, trying to be connected to each other by dancing and keeping synchronicity and fluidity, all together. This is a great feeling of gathering!
Singing in a choir must provide this same feeling.

This session truly unlocked my faith in many things. And the timing is just right: the spring is here, the nature is awakening and we are awakening)

This is a feeling I share with you, I couldn't say it better.
It kind of allows me to have faith in the invisible, and this is salutary.

So, interestingly, to go back to Paul's saying, science can bring forth religion, and vicecersa: the more we get to know about God in things that CAN be seen, the more we develop faith in things not seen. And the more we keep that faith alive, the more curiosity we have, and the more we want to learn about things that can be seen. With that I feel comes a lot of gratitude, and suffering takes on a bigger meaning.

Anyway, just some thoughts even if I didn't manage to formulate them so well, for what they are worth.

Those are beautiful thoughts Chu, thank you for sharing them.

Back
Top Bottom