Session 23 March 2019

Perhaps an analogy would be walking a path (3D) versus looking at a map (higher existence). Only that the map has an additional dimension that makes the 2D map dynamic as opposed to "fixed".
I have a similar take on the 'illusion of time'. One can get a sense of it when playing chess against a chess engine.

The average player only can see the current move and, at best, ascribe some probabilities to a few moves ahead. Basically he is stuck in the present, all he can see is the present move (and a blurry short term future).

For the chess engine things are very different. For a given position it can 'see' all the possible moves and the ultimate outcome (victory, loss, draw) of each scenario.

Thus, for the chess engine, playing chess is not an iterative process, i.e. choosing what seems to be the best move in the present position, but rather it is about choosing the moves that leads to the set of scenario with the highest probability of victory.

In this sense, the chess engine is beyond linear time. It has transcended the limitations of the illusion of linear time. It can see all the possible 'futures' and their probabilities.

Chess games are sometimes modelized by what is called 'chess tree of analysis':

chess tree.jpg

In the picture above, the player's 'present' is at move 5 (see red dot). All he can see is the four previous moves (that's the 'past', see the 4 red lines) and the present (red dot), he can also imagine a few of the probable short-term 'futures' (transparent red ellipses). The players is very much in the linear time, his perception is limited to the part of tree that is highlighted in red.

Meanwhile, in any position, the chess engine can see the whole tree: all the moves that led to the 'present' position and all the 'future' scenarios that stem from the 'present' position. This doesn't mean that the chess engine doesn't make decision. It does, but those decisions are not constrained by a linear perception of time.

This might explain why 4D STS are busy moving back in the 'past' to modify timelines. Basically this is what a chess player does when he plays against a chess engine: when the players sees he will lose the game (all the remaining possible scenarios lead to a loss) he can cancel several past moves (moving back in the 'past' to modify the timeline) and replace his wrong moves with better moves that preserve in the 'present' his probabilities to win.

When a player does that, he's not constrained by linear time any more, he moves back and forth the timelines, exploring them and choosing which one matches his victory goal the best.

I am not a chessplayer but I think that this is ,for me at least , a good analogy for time travel to the past and how
to change things in one's favor. What would happen if I could do this? I am quit sure it would be disasterous. For I would not have learned the lessons I need to grow. Maybe I would not have been born.
Just my two cents. fiw....

Any of our speculations about it just lead to nonsense for the most part. If there is no time, then I have already made all my choices and there is no point in making them 'again'. If everything has already happened, nothing can be changed.

If time does not exist, then it cannot be either linear or nonlinear because it's simply not there in order to be either one. That means that we perceive something (or nothing) as time, as a linear thing, even though it's neither linear nor a thing. :umm: Good job, us!

In your speculations above, how could you write it without using present tense or past tense? You can't! There is no, 'already made all my choices' or 'again' because that again (ha!) involves linear time: I made my choices, I make my choices, I will make choices.

So, the best my brain can do is to attempt to accept that time is an illusion, but beyond that we're pretty screwed, I think.

I suspect that even the idea of time-traveling 4D STS mucking with things doesn't work the Hollywood, Back to the Future way that we think it does. I suspect it's more like multiple ripples in a pond involving many choices by many conscious beings - and free will, somehow. That's just a hunch.

I still like Pierre's chess analogy, but I'm guessing it would actually work something like a 4D tree in the Upside Down - involving quartz to the 4th power crystals, naturally!
;-D

We obviously have some more questions for Cs, but for the moment, I'll just mention that they have said that 4D beings are "variably physical", more or less. I think that means something like what we experience in 3D vis a vis 2D and 1D. That is, there may be denizens of 4D that are at the "lower end" and are more physical, and those at the "upper end" that are seldom physical, mainly consciousness units or complexes of consciousness units.

When you think about it that way, it pretty much does away with the problem of "who created 4D peeps" as they become, in a sense, like the self-replicating life forms of earth: they can "create themselves" so to say in more material substance, or the higher 4D complexes assist with the "creation and maintenance" of the "lower end denizens." Or something along that line. Beyond 4D, "life" is pure consciouness, as Cs have said a time or two, and manifest more or less as the "Names/Qualities" of "God".

There does seem to be some contradictory things said over the course of the sessions. For example, human 'souls' entering into neanderthals and directly changing them into modern humans by the 'soul' changing DNA, and then the excerpt that Altair posted here where it is said that different modern human types were "engineered in an orion lab".

There is also this very interesting excerpt:

Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were seeded there, what did you mean.

A: Was proper environment for molecularization.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then brought here?

A: Yes.

And this:

Q: (L) What happened to Neanderthal man?

A: Removed by Lizzies to other planets.

Q: (L) Is that removed as in taken off the planet physically?

Q: (L) What planet were they taken to?

A: Others.

And this:

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?

A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as "Lemuria," and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?

A: Each time a new flock was "planted," it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be "best suited," what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?

A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were "Planted" in the Middle East.

Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?

A: They were the same as the "Native Americans."

Q: (L) What were the roots of the Native American type? Was there a basic type that was here on the planet and was then taken to an Orion lab and genetically modified and then planted?

A: No!!! Have you been paying attention?!?!

Q: (L) What did I miss? Why do some Native Americans believe they come from the Pleiades?

A: Where are the Pleiades?

Q: (L)Well, near Orion. (RC) Oh, okay. So, they are considering the Pleiades part of Orion. What about Sirius?

A: Sirius is confused as a locator because it appears in similar location in the sky in the northern hemisphere. The American Indians were confused in the translation because of similar seeming location due to vantage point.

Q: (L) Okay. (RC) Well, but Sirius is clearly Sirius! It's the brightest star in the sky... it's in all the legends! (L) Well, it could be that it is not just misinterpretation, but deliberate disinformation? (RC) How could it be translated wrong? This is not clear! The star charts are very specific!

A: How have YOU translated YOUR legends wrong?

Q: (F) I think the point is that it is clear that we, in our present culture, are easily able to get things very wrong, even from the more recent times; so it is not a great consideration to think that the more ancient legends can also be distorted, embellished, and misrepresented.

A: Review what we said at the beginning of this session.

Q: (L) Did the Dogon come from Sirius?

A: All humanoid types originated in Orion region, there are and have been and will continue to be literally millions of colonies.

And this:

Q: (L) How long after mankind was engineered by the Cassiopaeans did they live on the earth in a harmonious, Edenic, condition before the zapping by the Lizards?

A: Mankind was not engineered by us.

Q: (L) Well, were we created by you?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.

Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.

Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbolism of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.

Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

Q: (L) What is it like back Home?

A: Spent. Cindered. Burned up.

And then there is also this... :umm:

Q: (L) If the mother planet that the human race was seeded on originally, is burned up, or turned into a cinder, I would like to know how it burned up?

A: Star expanded.

Q: (L) Well, if the star expanded, it must have expanded recently, is that correct?

A: Time does not measure that way in that realm.

Q: (L) What realm is that?

A: Time/space warp.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a time/space warp?

A: Too complicated but you already have some understanding of concept.

Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?

A: You can't even use it loosely.

Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?

Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?

A: No. Open at this point.

Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?

A: All is who and what.

Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?

A: Yes. So are you.

Q: (L) Do you guys know what you are doing to the linear mind here?

A: Can of worms.

Q: (L) You said something the other night when we lost the tape about the expansion of the star being conducive to creation. Could you give us a little bit on that aspect?

A: Transdimensional Atomic remolecularization.

Q: (L) What is Remolecularization.

A: Being reassembled.

Q: (L) Reassembled from what to what?

A: Complex. Density collision.

Q: (L) Collision of one density with another. Which?

A: Learn 4 level assembly.

Q: (L) How?

A: Study.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a point in space time when pure energy could form around a framework of a thought pattern and thus become solid matter?

A: Close.

"Amazing Grace" Indeed! :wow:
Thank you so much everyone for helping to connect such important dots together.

The past threads, and sessions have definitely been speeding up the learning and knowledge process/receptors, as we have all had to get new skates on to keep up!!

I imagine that all the last few years work is destined for the ultimate book on GOD?
It sure will be a feast to behold! And a major shock and hopefully awakening for many more peeps.
Luckily, we are very fortunate - and I am definitely truly grateful - for the opportunity to learn and incorporate the knowledge and info as it unfolds.
The best Sherlock Holmes sleuth there is! An every episode keeps me excitedly on the edge of my seat, enjoyiny the labyrinthian rollercoaster ride, that ultimately proves to us that Learning Is Fun!!

So glad I did not miss the train, and got on at the right station! There has never really been a dull or better time to work on our Being and Share with those who ask.
:bacon::hug::rockon:

If 4D has ability to create their own experimental species, there needs to be LOT of real estate ( 1/2/3 D Physical planets) that has water and at right distance from right sun. If we consider that there will be billions of 4D entities, with their sand boxes for creations, with their own society with ordered hierarchy, one 4D entity can only create live few species each.

Other option is NOT all 4D entities create species, just like our society (where we have very few are farmers or cattle handlers).

Other possibility is infinite parallel universes. If each 4D person ( or group ) can create their own creation in parallel universe ( like on a local hard disk) and create any species they want (Window fallers with strange capabilities), there will be infinite universes with dimensional borders as their natural firewalls.

I don't know. Just guessing.

Great session!

If the creators were 4D STO - and 4D STS has been tinkering with that creative work on earth for 300,000 years, is 4D STO still involved, to this day, in the creation of new or modified life on the planet?

Thank You for your energies the session and the information provided.

The other thing I was reading was about photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is like the foundational event of life: that is, taking light or photons, and transforming light into sugar, oxygen, and water. To me, that is like an astonishing event: to transform ephemeral light into matter! I was reading about the ways this is done. The proteins that are involved in photosynthesis once again have appendages. These little things that stick out have a very particular configuration. They can literally capture and channel and move things. The work is so precise that proteins can move a single electron along very complicated pathways and make it do what they want it to do. So, this is all leading up to a question because if at the foundation of life there is light

Came across this video the other day & it talks about healing & Voltage. Very interesting as it connects the dots on the human body operating system and healing. Dr. Jerry Tennant, M D ~ Healing is Voltage Part 1 of 2 Interview on Sanitas Radio, https://youtu.be/yGeNdm2pe-0

There is also this very interesting excerpt

I also found this:

Q: (Andromeda) According to something this guy says in this book, pigs and humans popped onto the scene at the same time...

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) Is this a mutation that happened side-by-side, or... I don't know exactly what I'm trying to ask... Are we primate and pig hybrids?

A: No.

Q: (Andromeda) So it was a mutation?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) That happened at the same time for humans and pigs?

A: Yes. Viral.

And this:

Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.

And this:

Q: When did the Aryans invade India?

A: 8243 years ago.

Q: Who was there before that?

A: Asian tribes and number 3 prototype.

Q: What is a number 3 prototype?

A: Known as Neanderthal man.

Q: And what are we?

A: Number 4 types c and d. Translation into English comprehension.

And this:

Q: (L) I heard one theory that the Lizzies originally evolved on planet earth, is this true?

A: No. Neither did you.

Q: (L) Do you mean us in the sense of the early human prototypes?

A: All prototypes.

Q: (L) When these prototypes were evolved on another planet, did they have souls at that time?

A: Were added.

Q: (L) What souls occupied those prototypes on that other planet?

A: Same.

Q: (L) So, the legend of the Fall of Lucifer as the origin of the souls incarnating into physical life was an event that actually took place on this other planet?

And this:

Q: Okay. The 'Fall' occurred. It seems like, and some of the archaeological studies indicate, that for many thousands of years, there was a peaceful existence and a nice agrarian society where the goddess or female creative forces were worshipped. At least, this is what a lot of present-day books are proposing...

A: No. These events took place 309000 years ago, as you measure it. This is when the first prototype of what you call "modern man" was created. The controllers had the bodies ready, they just needed the right soul matrix to agree to "jump in."

Q: So, prior to this time, this prior Edenic state...

A: Was more like 4th density.

Q: But that implies that there was some level of physicality. Was there physicality in the sense of bodies that look like present-day humans?

A: Not quite.

Q: What did these pre-fall...

A: Cannot answer because it is too complex for you to understand.

So it seems to me that they are saying that this planet is not good for creation of new beings, so the 4D guys must use this other planet for creation of new beings which then they just bring onto this planet. And they will use this version of human beings as parts for new version, just like they did with Neanderthals when they created us.

There does seem to be some contradictory things said over the course of the sessions. For example, human 'souls' entering into neanderthals and directly changing them into modern humans by the 'soul' changing DNA, and then the excerpt that Altair posted here where it is said that different modern human types were "engineered in an orion lab".

Well, remember, human "types" are basically "races", and could all have been OPs in the beginning. The inputting of human individuated souls is a whole different kettle of fish, so there is no contradiction.

Back
Top Bottom