Session 23 March 2019

It's hard for me (I was cartesian and darwinian before discovering Laura's work) to believe in the power of water, and the power of healing hands on a person*, the power of mind that heals someone in another place. It's a new domain for me, and i'm very thankfull to Laura, to Sott team, to this forum for all it brings to me since 3 years now. So, it's a domain (energy field, bioenergy) I'm discovering.
I encourage you to learn the basics of bioenergy and then train those abilities. I think you will understand better and benefit from that. When a person does not exercise bioenergy, there is a certain flow of energy but weak. If you boost the flow, you will easily be able to see that this is a real thing. And can help. It is not difficult and training is not need to be long. Depending on the person, the effect can be observed if you are exercising for a few minutes, for example, before sleep, during a few days. But for the beginner, test the energy on yourself. You will notice the effect easier. If you try to treat other people, you can pick up their incorrect energy samples (illness, tendency for the same injury).
When you boost the flow of energy in your palms, your fingers, you can feel that energy even without turning to the body.
Well, how do you do that? By imagination, faith, breathing. Eg. raise your palms, inhale - imagine that energy comes into your palms, pour out - imagine that energy comes out of your palms. Faith - believe in the energy and movement of energy. This is actually a supportive element of imagination, meaning you are going along instead of blocking.
At first you will not feel anything, then you will feel something weak etc.
There are some movements with hands, like exercises to energize them, but it's difficult to explain. It's about subtle energy, so the movements must be felt. Like waves or branches of wood in the wind. It's as if the palms come in the same frequency with subtle energy and try to control that energy (but not rough but through "dancing" with that energy). When you feel this energy in your hands, you can instinctively carry out that exercise. It is not aim to do it mechanically, but with the feeling.
It is also useful to connect with subtle energy, thinking about it, imagining it. Just as lovers connect by thinking each other, or when a scientist thinks about something to come to know, a discovery. At least I think this energy is everywhere, not just in the body. But our body helps us channel it.
If you do not want to exercise a little bit, maybe you can go to a bioenergy therapist to feel it. I'm less inclined to this solution. I like self-help rather than relying on someone.
But once I accidentally felt a strong bioenergy from one person while she was close to me: a teacher of painting. I think that this person had a natural potential to heal, but unaware of it. How does this come about? Probably a strong, open, heart chakra and a strong, healthy aura. Oh, I remembered now why someone should be close to some people if wants to adopt some of their characteristics. Crossing aura brings information unconsciously.
When I slept in the army near a guy, I started to knew things about him that he never told me. So I was questioning him to check if that was true. He was surprised to I know that.
We all do energy transfers. Comment on the Internet may be the carrier of negative or positive mental energy. Words also. Eyes also (a lot of energy comes out of the eyes, and we can best feel it when we do not sleep enough, open then close eyes) . We all feel it every day. There is a difference when someone tells you the same thing with a different charge of energy. Bioenergy is a fraction of the story.

Cette énergie je la perçois dans mes mains quand je donne du Reiki et aussi dans tous mon corps quand je fais EE, je vibre...

This energy I perceive in my hands when I give Reiki and also in all my body when I do EE, I vibrate...

I was just reading this article about electric body The electric body: How your body's voltage can help you heal -- Sott.net
Maybe it can bring you another dot?

Does it apply to a toxic parent? Has a child have to honor his mother or father if they've been unfair with him?
"loved ones" : does it include parents in all cases, disregarding their toxicity? as they gave us birth?

Ra (Law of One) says:

Questioner: When incarnation ceases to be automatic I am assuming that
the entity can decide when he needs to incarnate for the benefit of his own
learning. Does he also select his parents?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Well ... All there are lessons, there is nothing else.

Maybe...?:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world. Goodbye.

The Cs here mention a new world dawning. I had a thought after reading articles on EVE therapy, ectogenesis and artificial wombs that’s up on SOTT (see below respectively), about how soon males and females won’t physically need each other to produce offspring. They can get the respective egg/sperm from a bank, use EVE therapy/ectogenesis as an artificial womb and hey, presto… your genes outlive you into the future.

Imagining how drastically that would change our world, societies, tribes, civilisation, alongside a cashless society, really made me wonder if that’s directly a part of the process of what the Cs were talking about, plus and among other changes.

In that vein, what to make of this? :
A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

This doesn’t necessary suppose the passing on of genetic information as we know it into the future OSIT. One thing to note is the Cs didn’t distinguish between STS and STO here; somewhere else during the session Laura commented on how STS cannot create:

(L) That's a bit different because here you're talking about something that's more conscious and you're talking about an organism that's already developed to a very advanced stage. So that particular kind of inducing changes could possibly work. The Cs said that STS took over about 300KYA, and by then, all the major creating and engineering of life forms as we know them now was a done deal. If Love is the power of creation, that’s why 4D STS can’t create; they can only modify or interfere, suppress, etc. So in a real sense, our world was created by Love and is truly, jaw-droppingly amazing.

It was too interesting to consider not to make an effort to comment (still reading through the thread, if it’s been mentioned before, apologies).

Why is this a problem? How does design interfere with free will? Of course the body has limitations, but it has the limitations no matter where it came from - evolution or design. And the designers designed your body, not your mind. You are here to learn some lessons that are suitable for you. These lessons revolve around being stuck in this kind of body. Once you're done, you'll get other lessons under different circumstances.

If there was no designer and your body had evolved randomly, how would that expand your free will?

Maybe its the concept of lessons. Being by design in a body with limitations and then having a mind to either accept, reject or process the lessons, which can be anything. If you pass you get sorted into a or b. If you dont pass, need to repeat, you come back, with no previous knowledge, with the genetic deck reshufled and maybe a chance that your soul has some imprint of what it is you need to do for the lesson. Its a rigged game. There is no real choice accept to play or not play. Where's the menu of other options?

Maybe its the concept of lessons. Being by design in a body with limitations and then having a mind to either accept, reject or process the lessons, which can be anything. If you pass you get sorted into a or b. If you dont pass, need to repeat, you come back, with no previous knowledge, with the genetic deck reshufled and maybe a chance that your soul has some imprint of what it is you need to do for the lesson. Its a rigged game. There is no real choice accept to play or not play. Where's the menu of other options?

If you think the odds are against you so much that you blame the universe that it's not a fair game then I think you may have already used your "free will".

The Wave Chapter 8: Everywhere You Look, There Is the Face of God
Q: Eddie further says: ‘I believe that if we do not send love energy to the world that the egocentric STS energy will be dominating.
A: Why would one choose to send this? What is the motivation?
Q: I guess the motivation would have to be to change it to your idea of what it is supposed to be. To control it to follow your judgment of how things ought to be.
A: Exactly. The students are not expected to be the architects of the school.

If you think the odds are against you so much that you blame the universe that it's not a fair game then I think you may have already used your "free will".
That is quite a judgement you have passed. It does not help nor provide any meaningful discourse. Was that your intent?

And yes, Im aware of choices. But a choice within parameters set by factors not of ones choosing, is more akin to manipulation or coersion of choice. Even if done with love.

Said another way, if DNA is information and meant to tune in on certain cosmic signals based on how one interacts with their body and thoughts, then we're limited to the frequencies we can tune in on. So we can attune to say FM and maybe VHF but the microwave signals are beyond us. So free choice is limited to the spectrum of frequencies. Its free within limits. Free and limit are exclusive here. And that is the issue for me. That is where something does not add up right. So whats missing? Where does this equation balance?

That is quite a judgement you have passed. It does not help nor provide any meaningful discourse. Was that your intent?

And yes, Im aware of choices. But a choice within parameters set by factors not of ones choosing, is more akin to manipulation or coersion of choice. Even if done with love.

Said another way, if DNA is information and meant to tune in on certain cosmic signals based on how one interacts with their body and thoughts, then we're limited to the frequencies we can tune in on. So we can attune to say FM and maybe VHF but the microwave signals are beyond us. So free choice is limited to the spectrum of frequencies. Its free within limits. Free and limit are exclusive here. And that is the issue for me. That is where something does not add up right. So whats missing? Where does this equation balance?

I don't know if you have read The Wave or any of the recommended books or not. Most of the views here are based on this framework.

My intent was to point out the none of us are immune to limitations/parameters whether physical, mental or spiritual.
As for the DNA, the Cs say "soul marries genetics" (of course you have to believe you have a soul before you came here).
The DNA can change if our soul changes/grows by making choices. Some of those choices are made as we receive new information (call it micorwave signals or whatever makes sense to you, I prefer thought). Yes these thoughts are many times "beyond us" or from a higher realm. There has to be effort by choice to "tune in".

Yes, I would say it is "free will" within parameters. It balances as we learn our lessons by the choices we make.
This is one big school and all there is is lessons.

None of us is forced to accept any of these concepts. I found these concepts to have meaning and I do find resonance with them.

It seems to me that your rejection of parameters is in a way a rejection of reality/responsibility. Do you know of any school, college, university that has absolutely no parameters/requirements for graduation?

Can I guarantee you total freedom and bliss? Not really. I don't expect that even for myself.

For me it is like responsibility, better choices = more freedom and less limitation.

BUT we are able, according to the Cs, to extend the range of signals we are able to access and improve their quality. For one, continuous learning, which the forum makes possible. Throw in a search term for anything that interests you, and you'll probably find a thread on it. The more information you have, the more connections you can make between different types of information, which among other things, will improve brain function.

The body itself has been classified as an antenna, so putting it into its best shape will improve your receivership. When you're working through an issue, it can be hard to remember, but the Diet and Health section is ultimately devoted to that goal.

Straightening out ones thinking helps with distinguishing proper signal from the noise of our day to day minds. And sharing here helps give everyone a leg up with other's insights and progress to get the best out of whatever mental/emotional/spiritual hand we've been dealt.

Plus we have a meditation program available online called Eiriu Eolas that beats anything else out there!

Best of all, you can start anywhere: Recommended Books: List and Guide

And remember, have fun with it! :guru:

Perhaps, ultimately, that is the point? The ultimate free will choice?

According to what the Cs have said, while in 5D you review what we have done while in 3D (if that is where we have most recently been) and decide what we need to work on next or if we need to continue on with what we were trying to accomplish while in 3D. So we do have a choice as far as I can see.

If you dont pass, need to repeat, you come back, with no previous knowledge, with the genetic deck reshufled and maybe a chance that your soul has some imprint of what it is you need to do for the lesson. Its a rigged game.

You do have some imprint like that, in all likelihood, and you also have some sort of subconscious memory of your past, even if not a conscious one. This is why some people just waste their lives on nothing, and others, like Laura, dedicate their whole life to learning and helping others. That drive to do this comes, imo, from remembering on some level.

But a choice within parameters set by factors not of ones choosing, is more akin to manipulation or coersion of choice.

As I understand it, in 5D you have an awareness of your overall situation, you remember your previous incarnations, and you participate in the choice for your next incarnation and lessons. Of course once you plunge into matter (3D), you "forget" almost everything, and it may seem like you were forced, but I think it was largely your choice.

Also, limited options and not knowing everything is part of the lesson. Of course you can't buy an island if you don't have the money. Free will is always within the context of your situation at the moment. If you could do anything at all at any time, what would be the lessons?

You learn lessons that are appropriate for your level of development and your understanding. It would make no sense for a 1st grader to demand to get lessons for the 6th grade. Basics have to be learned first.

Another point is that when you say DNA is a limitation, consider that when you choose your next incarnation, you choose a world and a body with DNA that is appropriate for you. So the particular limitations go hand in hand with the appropriate lessons.

Even with the imposed limitations, you have free will. You can choose to complain about how it's unfair and feel betrayed, or you can choose to accept that this is your situation and make the best of it.

Ultimately, after enough incarnations, you'll get through all the lessons you need or want.

Where's the menu of other options?

Honestly, what option would you want?

I don't know if you have read The Wave or any of the recommended books or not. Most of the views here are based on this framework.

My intent was to point out the none of us are immune to limitations/parameters whether physical, mental or spiritual.
As for the DNA, the Cs say "soul marries genetics" (of course you have to believe you have a soul before you came here).
The DNA can change if our soul changes/grows by making choices. Some of those choices are made as we receive new information (call it micorwave signals or whatever makes sense to you, I prefer thought). Yes these thoughts are many times "beyond us" or from a higher realm. There has to be effort by choice to "tune in".

Yes, I would say it is "free will" within parameters. It balances as we learn our lessons by the choices we make.
This is one big school and all there is is lessons.

None of us is forced to accept any of these concepts. I found these concepts to have meaning and I do find resonance with them.

It seems to me that your rejection of parameters is in a way a rejection of reality/responsibility. Do you know of any school, college, university that has absolutely no parameters/requirements for graduation?

Can I guarantee you total freedom and bliss? Not really. I don't expect that even for myself.

For me it is like responsibility, better choices = more freedom and less limitation.

Thank you for taking the time and effort in your reply. Yes, I have read a lot of the transcripts and have been amazed by the information and actively process it. That does not mean that accept it blindly or that I trust it completely. The best deceptions are based in a framework of truth. Especially were truth can be relative and from a point of view, which the material that I have come across demonstrates. For example, what I have seen is that as the group that did/does the channeling and gathers the information has a change in awareness the truth that they're exposed or lead to changes with them. I don't have examples but working off impressions here over the years.

Current schooling imposes structure because it needs to set a common denominator for all. I understand that our life lessons are unique to us all, but the common denominator is this shared grouping of realities. Choices withing a set set of parameters again. So the bigger question remains, why so limited in choices?

Thank you for taking the time and effort in your reply. Yes, I have read a lot of the transcripts and have been amazed by the information and actively process it. That does not mean that accept it blindly or that I trust it completely. The best deceptions are based in a framework of truth. Especially were truth can be relative and from a point of view, which the material that I have come across demonstrates. For example, what I have seen is that as the group that did/does the channeling and gathers the information has a change in awareness the truth that they're exposed or lead to changes with them. I don't have examples but working off impressions here over the years.

Current schooling imposes structure because it needs to set a common denominator for all. I understand that our life lessons are unique to us all, but the common denominator is this shared grouping of realities. Choices withing a set set of parameters again. So the bigger question remains, why so limited in choices?

barbarossa,

I think you are wise to not accept any information and just "believe". The Cs really are saying that in this session I think. Our trust in any information should be "informed" trust. After we do our own testing of that information (as best we can) we can develop a trust and have more "faith" in the source.

Sorry, if I was over-the-top in my first response. I will try to make more "meaningful" comments.

I probably can't give a satisfactory answer to "why so limited in choices" but for now I would say it is because if we are overwhelmed with too many options at once we are even more confused.

As you said "change in awareness the truth that they're exposed or lead to changes with them". I think after we begin to "change" we see more options. For example maybe you have noticed that you have used a certain software program for a very long time and then one day you accidentally hit a button that gives you more options and say geewhiz I didn't see those options before.

If you hadn't started using the software first you would not have found the other options.

You do have some imprint like that, in all likelihood, and you also have some sort of subconscious memory of your past, even if not a conscious one. This is why some people just waste their lives on nothing, and others, like Laura, dedicate their whole life to learning and helping others. That drive to do this comes, imo, from remembering on some level.

Perhaps. There's a lot of obstacles to overcome and a designed obfuscation that I do not agree with. Can I do a lot with it? Mine to determine. That's my free choice to make. And that does not sit well with me. Not a complain, not a 'woe is me'. Just does not feel right.

As I understand it, in 5D you have an awareness of your overall situation, you remember your previous incarnations, and you participate in the choice for your next incarnation and lessons. Of course once you plunge into matter (3D), you "forget" almost everything, and it may seem like you were forced, but I think it was largely your choice.

I cannot speak to this but take it on faith. But note how it speaks about our own being limiting choices for ourselfs. Why would we set ourselfs up like that and then make it difficult to find? Why has this been set up like this?

Also, limited options and not knowing everything is part of the lesson. Of course you can't buy an island if you don't have the money. Free will is always within the context of your situation at the moment. If you could do anything at all at any time, what would be the lessons?
Again, not enough data to answer this. I can make a hypothesis at best. But, any beings that ascend, according to what I have read, view time differently, have a different understanding of reality as well as information available to them. Do ascended beings have a better selection or choices or few because of that? And as a counter argument let me ask you this: If you could perceive time and reality differently, would the same lessons still apply?

You learn lessons that are appropriate for your level of development and your understanding. It would make no sense for a 1st grader to demand to get lessons for the 6th grade. Basics have to be learned first.

I'm again questioning the mechanism of knowledge transmission as it's currently understood. An immortal part of me has information that it has specifically decided upon for me to pursue. But, the physical vessel will be easy to tamper with and may even hide this from me as I go through the circumstances that are generated part by choice part by happenstance. At the end I either get it or don't, but it's ok, because time is irrelevant. That does not seem like an OK answer to me. I'm again, missing something.

I agree about the basics. But to keep hiding them or putting them in a format that needs to be understood over and over again, is why I think the game is rigged.
Another point is that when you say DNA is a limitation, consider that when you choose your next incarnation, you choose a world and a body with DNA that is appropriate for you. So the particular limitations go hand in hand with the appropriate lessons.

This implies a linear mode of learning. I have yet to experience learning as linear. So the concept of learning and lessons maybe in need of a better definition. It maybe that the concept of lessons is limiting. Maybe need to find a better way to understand what is meant by lessons.

Even with the imposed limitations, you have free will. You can choose to complain about how it's unfair and feel betrayed, or you can choose to accept that this is your situation and make the best of it..

Questioning something does not mean I pass judgement on it's fair or unfair nature. Again your understanding and mine differ on this. If you wish, I can pass personal judgements based on what you have written. They could be fair or unfair, but since you're also putting time to process the information and reply with your understanding of it they are still worth while. And as much as I may be obstinate, I do appreciate you doing so. To me the processing of the information leads to not just learning but also understanding.

Ultimately, after enough incarnations, you'll get through all the lessons you need or want..

Yes, the joke I have been told is that we all go through this at couple of life times.

Honestly, what option would you want?

A better understanding of what it is that I use this concept of 'free choice' on.

Back
Top Bottom