Session 23 March 2019

(Pierre) About the French Revolution: Behind it, was the main ideological force Frankish Cabalism?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Oh, Jesus. Did Frankish Cabalists infiltrate Weishaupt Illuminati and some Freemason lodges?

While reading a session from August 20th, 2011 with other forum members, we stumbled on this bit which we found was relevant to the above:

Q: (L) Any other questions? (Psyche) I wanted to ask about cultures and countries. Do countries have an "essence" as described by Gurdjieff?

Q: (Psyche) So the question is, is there something essentially wrong with French culture? [Laughter]

A: Now, yes. Since the revolution was coopted by dark forces.

Q: (Perceval) That could be since Sarko came in... (Ailen) Or farther back.

A: Longer ago than that.

Q: (Ottershrew) Since 1789? (Ailen) The French Revolution.

Q: (L) So it started out being a pretty good idea for a revolution, but then it got coopted. Is that it?

Q: (L) Is it as I think that the worst of this is manifested in the educational system?

Revolutions seems to always be coopted by dark forces. Perhaps because of how crowds behave as Gustave Le Bon wrote about and how easy they are to manipulate.

While reading a session from August 20th, 2011 with other forum members, we stumbled on this bit which we found was relevant to the above:

Thorbiorn found the same reference but it was posted as August 22, 2011 instead of August 20.

there was in this session from August 22, 2011, which puts France in relation to other countries:

Revolutions seems to always be coopted by dark forces. Perhaps because of how crowds behave as Gustave Le Bon wrote about and how easy they are to manipulate.

Yes, I thought that Gustave Le Bon's accounts were very graphically presented to show how volatile and fickle the crowds could be from one event to the next. It was a scary view into the study of crowd psychology. It really looks like much of what we are seeing today. I would recommend Gustave Le Bon's book The Crowd, Study of the Popular Mind (83 cents on Kindle).

Yes, I thought that Gustave Le Bon's accounts were very graphically presented to show how volatile and fickle the crowds could be from one event to the next. It was a scary view into the study of crowd psychology. It really looks like much of what we are seeing today. I would recommend Gustave Le Bon's book The Crowd, Study of the Popular Mind (83 cents on Kindle).

Wow. What a bargain! In an ideal school system it would be required reading in high school. Great book.

Thorbiorn found the same reference but it was posted as August 22, 2011 instead of August 20.
Thank you to Goyacobol for correcting me.

If anyone would like to donate to the Gutenberg.org online book project rather than to Amazon, or maybe has no Kindle account then check out the free version on The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind by Gustave Le Bon

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your detailed reply.

As I was going though your thoughtful points, I started to see how consciousness applies. You had mentioned how animals have even fewer choices and I looked at some empirical observations. Most animals that I have interacted do have some limited choices. For example one of our cats will terrorize any person that shows the minute fear towards him. It has always made me wonder how conscious he is of this.
To extrapolate from this, how conscious am I from the lessons that are before me? And that is a far bigger question. But there seems to be more to this.
What this conversation has helped me with is this: understanding more of what is going around will change the parameters of choice. So if in the past the choice was to ignore something, with consciousness on the issue, a different choice maybe appropriate.
I have been wondering about STS and STO paradigms and how without the appropriate conscious mind behind them, it can get complicated really quick.
So what the information says here is that DNA phenotypes and consciousness are related. We do interact with our environment and that by default presents more choices that we can choose from. Again, a lot to digest and understand for me.

So to sum it up - the things you're looking for, I'm sure you'll find, piece by piece. It will take time, it won't be easy, and it won't be for free. But that's the way it has to be for you to really get it. Belief in yourself and your ability to find the answers you're looking for.

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. This has been very helpful to me to put pieces together and understand some concepts that I 'knew' about but did not get. So again, thank you for the opportunity and conversation

So to sum it up - the things you're looking for, I'm sure you'll find, piece by piece. It will take time, it won't be easy, and it won't be for free. But that's the way it has to be for you to really get it. Belief in yourself and your ability to find the answers you're looking for.

Thank you,

What has really caught me by surprise on this has been more how subtle and how mutable some things can be. This was the part in the session about knowing and understanding that now makes sense. How conscious one is about things, defined by how aware one is on the information around, that has an impact and makes changes to ones thinking and view.
I need to challenge some of my truths and see how they stand up.

Hello Madam, thanks for sharing your transcipts again... Just sayin that the Casswiki does not respond anymore, so if you are not aware of it, I just wanted to inform you about that...

Thanks for reading

Just sayin that the Casswiki does not respond anymore, so if you are not aware of it, I just wanted to inform you about that...

We are aware, see this thread:
CassWiki is dead - Long live CassWiki!

I see that you never wrote an introduction Vitriol, so I invite you to do so in our newbies section. You can share whatever you feel comfortable sharing about yourself, how you found our forum, things like that, and you will be giving us the chance to get to know you a little and to properly welcome you. :flowers:

Question: Is the link above about CassWiki restricted? When I click on this link, I get this:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

This also happens with a few other links, such as a couple of forum messages referencing Healing Developmental Trauma for example...

Q: (L) 63%, Well, that's pretty good, considering... (J) It's not bad... (T) A lot of it's very good stuff...

Just something to think about...what percentage of the Cs material do you think the Cs would give for their percentage???

Are Pleiadians a respectable source? I think so but also keep in mind they are not the Cs.

Also I think we could keep in mind this remark by the Cs:

Session 26 November 1994:
Q: (T) Are you also the Pleiadians?

A: No.

Q: (T) Are you connected to the Pleiadians?

A: Yes and so are others.

Q: (T) You are all the family of light?

A: Yes. Exactly. You have been "doing your homework".

"A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world. Goodbye."

Hello from the dawning Age of Aquarius!

Spring in the northern hemisphere is an opportunity to watch and learn from nature.

The Old World (winter) is dying and the New World (spring) is being born. In the spring of our contentedness, gardeners of the spirit plant seeds of hope and passion which are nurtured through harvest.

I think, this video is a fitting expression for an ascending master. It excites me as a metaphorical statement of self actualisation. If we are to turn swords into plowshares, and make heaven on Earth, then Permaculture most aptly anchors it in our experience by demonstrating the process to ascension.

Life is Art.

How better to practice our observance of nature we claim we are learning, than to actually work with nature and turn the desert into an oasis? The Desert is a metaphor for my spirit, with the blueprint for the work needed for recovery laid out right on front of me. In Israel, with Palestine nearby, no less! Moar metaphors.

enjoy and be rewarded!

Green is the New Silver (Lining):
Crisis, Hope and Permaculture

Green is the New Silver (Lining): Crisis, Hope and Permaculture

P.S.: I heard a boom prior to awakening this morning in Sechelt, BC, Canadia.

Back
Top Bottom