Session 23 March 2019

Hello, I did research the forum but I could not find any information or biography about Madam Laura in detail. Can someone please help me with that? The reason is I want to be like Madam laura in the future, however I do not know what books to read (btw I did check the recommended books section, but not all of them are specifically about channeling, etc.) and what courses I may need (Hypnotherapy, etc.) in order to channel such beings like the Cs. I also watched the videos of madam Laura (Cassiopaea.org) on YouTube but I did not understand the key points to start...

So if you help me, that would be great... Thank you for reading.

Hello, I did research the forum but I could not find any information or biography about Madam Laura in detail. Can someone please help me with that? The reason is I want to be like Madam laura in the future, however I do not know what books to read (btw I did check the recommended books section, but not all of them are specifically about channeling, etc.) and what courses I may need (Hypnotherapy, etc.) in order to channel such beings like the Cs. I also watched the videos of madam Laura (Cassiopaea.org) on YouTube but I did not understand the key points to start...

Frequency, resonance, vibration.

Through what someone writes you can also perceive and feel.

Hello, I did research the forum but I could not find any information or biography about Madam Laura in detail. Can someone please help me with that?

I think her book Amazing Grace might be a place to start, if you want biography.

The reason is I want to be like Madam laura in the future, however I do not know what books to read (btw I did check the recommended books section, but not all of them are specifically about channeling, etc.) and what courses I may need (Hypnotherapy, etc.) in order to channel such beings like the Cs.

I don't think that's how it works. This is not something you can get a course for. Probably the best thing that will get you there is constant study of everything and a life full of suffering, so good luck.

Ra (Law of one) says:

Questioner: Finally, the fourteenth, the Way of the Body is called the Alchemist because there is an infinity of time for the various bodies to operate within to learn the lessons necessary for evolution. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is less than completely correct as the Great Way of the Body must be seen, as are all the archetypes of the body, to be a mirror image of the thrust of the activity of the mind. The body is the creature of the mind and is the instrument of manifestation for the fruits of mind and spirit. Therefore, you may see the body as providing the athanor3 through which the Alchemist manifests gold.

And then...

I think her book Amazing Grace might be a place to start, if you want biography.

I don't think that's how it works. This is not something you can get a course for. Probably the best thing that will get you there is constant study of everything and a life full of suffering, so good luck.

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

I wondered about this bit about the antennas in connection with Reiki. Especially when applying Reiki straight after an injury happens (like a bang on the head or getting a finger caught in a door or twisting an ankle), like immediately. It always astounds me how powerful Reiki is when applied immediately. This brings me to what Chu asked in a previous session:
(Chu) In the book Evolution 2.0, it talks about how the restructuring of DNA and recoding in order to rearrange the code and create something new happens mainly in response to heat shock, pollution, hazardous chemicals, absence of food, or presence of food that's harmful – that is, under hardship conditions and extreme conditions - and it happens all in a few hours. I was wondering if this is an explanation for why suffering is conducive to learning?

A: Yes

Perry Marshall mentions in Evolution 2.0 as an example how bacteria that is stressed in the body due to antibiotics within 30 minutes can transfer genetic material and duplicate it so that it can survive.

In connection with Reiki, my thought is that perhaps when one injures a finger or bangs the head or similar, that the body's cells are sending out stress signals via these small antennas as those cells are suffering hardship. There could be a small window of time that is optimal for healing and the Reiki intensifies the antennas to be restored and/or to attract more light and thus to heal. Perhaps it restores the existing damaged cells to health again in a very short time and if Reiki is not applied, then the body has to recycle those cells and do a bigger repair job.

Hello VITRIOL,
Here is some interesting informations about channeling, but you have to read whole session to understand better.

Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?

A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!

Session 25 May 2008

... in response to heat shock, pollution, hazardous chemicals, absence of food, or presence of food that's harmful ...

Perhaps I'm miscontruing this, but it should be reasonable to accept that the bolded conditions cited above have been brought about by the evil machinations of the PTB in their never ending quest for money and power with the side benefit of diminishing the well-being of people in general. What I'm getting out of this last exchange, however, is that these induced stressors may, in fact, have an unforeseen highy beneficial effect - the restructioning of our DNA into something new and perhaps something that the PTB haven't anticipated in any way, shape, or form - that will actually obstruct their expected takedown/takeover of humanity either in our present 3D or the new world 4D! You gotta love irony!

Perhaps I'm miscontruing this, but it should be reasonable to accept that the bolded conditions cited above have been brought about by the evil machinations of the PTB in their never ending quest for money and power with the side benefit of diminishing the well-being of people in general. What I'm getting out of this last exchange, however, is that these induced stressors may, in fact, have an unforeseen highy beneficial effect - the restructioning of our DNA into something new and perhaps something that the PTB haven't anticipated in any way, shape, or form - that will actually obstruct their expected takedown/takeover of humanity either in our present 3D or the new world 4D! You gotta love irony!

Indeed. That wonderful Law of Unintended Consequences at play, perhaps.

I wondered about this bit about the antennas in connection with Reiki. Especially when applying Reiki straight after an injury happens (like a bang on the head or getting a finger caught in a door or twisting an ankle), like immediately. It always astounds me how powerful Reiki is when applied immediately.

There is something interesting about it. As I continued the research on the subject of the antenna, I found a curious relationship between the shape of the Reiki symbol Cho Ku Rei, and the symbolic machines of radiesthesia or psionic machines.

Of these machines the best known is the symbolic machine Hieronymus.

This is the diagram of that machine:

Hieronymus-simbolica.png

Ok, some labels in the image are in Spanish. Where it says Testigo (witness), that is according to the description of the machine
is the part that bears similarity to the reiki symbol:

There are four differentiated zones: the control zone -testigo- where a biological sample of the subject or a photo is placed; the energy zone where a magnet is placed, an orgonite, a quartz crystal or any element that represents energy; the area of the dial with its mobile button and the part of the tactile detector that will be used to have the adhesion reaction that allows to tune the dial.

Before continuing with the explanation regarding the machine and because it is a symbolic machine in this case:

John W. Campbell devised a symbolic radionics system based on the Heronymus machine, a device that uses the paper design of the instrument to channel the operator's energy. It is a psionic machine, because it does not depend on the physical instrument; Hieronymus disliked this conception of his instrument and distanced him from Campbell, believing that this would delay the acceptance of his research. Because of its easy construction and use, it is interesting to know this psionic instrument for remote treatment, similar to active graphics.

Next:

The way to operate with the device is as follows: expose the device for a few minutes to sunlight, a powerful magnet or another source of energy; put in the place marked for energy an energetic object, a quartz crystal, a symbol, etc ...; concentrate on the purpose of the work (cure of a disease, elevation of the spirit, etc ...) move the dial while moving your finger through the area of the tactile detector until you find adhesion reaction, if when you reach the end there is no reaction, return from the beginning until you find it. The mental agreement must something like: What is the value for the desired effect to occur? Let the device act for a while. The pendulum can be used to determine the position of the dial instead of the touch detector or the device's actuation time.

All this line of research, where I was connecting the points, the similarity between the shape of the symbol reiki and the symbol of the machine, and its effects, makes me wonder if these are but the fundamental principles of a science or hyperdimensional technology .

I venture to say that the same is for the Ouija board. In fact Laura did not use the Reiki symbol with the table in one of the exchanges with the Cs?

I even have an idea. What prevents that you can not connect such a symbolic system (or a machine with real parts) to a modern computer? Imagine that you have the oujia and you convert the signals to digital and they are the data input for this computer. Maybe with the neurofeedback system?

The important factor in these kinds of machines always seems to be that the human is the transducer, not the machine. I am not entirely sure in the case of the Hieronymous machine, and the idea you can just draw some lines on a piece of paper and have the same effect seems like typical new age wishful thinking. The Cs did mention once that the tactile plate has to be a certain kind of material to work, certainly not paper.

In any case, in any working implementation of the Hieronymous machine the transducer still appears to be the human, which we can see in the necessity of the tactile feedback. Dowsing, pendulums, etc. The reason you can't hook it directly up to a computer is that we don't know how to create a transducer that is sensitive to the same kinds of things as a human. We can of course hook a human up to a computer, the same way I am right now typing this post. The problem is that most humans would rapidly lose interest in being a transducer, a mere cog in a machine. We like machines to do our work for us, not the other way around.

I had an unrelated thought on the transcript. It almost seems as if prayer would be more effective at changing the "design" of an animal than breeding with the expectation that what you're doing is natural or is a form of evolution?

It almost seems as if prayer would be more effective at changing the "design" of an animal than breeding with the expectation that what you're doing is natural or is a form of evolution?
Generally, breeding can make changes at the level of genus or species. At level of family and above, it's likely going to take some intelligence higher than human.

Back
Top Bottom