Session 23 May 2020

I'm anxious but excited if that makes sense!

It makes perfect sense I think.:-D The battle will be through us, so at times we may be excited and at other times we may feel worried, anxious and what have you. But if we can remember that this is the case, that we also have to deal with our battles within as well as without we will be alright, holding the right frequency has never been more important? And we are in this world, but not of it. Reminding myself of this very helpful piece of data has certainly helped me deal with some of the craziness I see around me.

I wonder how long we have until Judgement Day? Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to it even though I am certainly not presuming that I will get to go to 4D STO. No, it's just that I finally feel like I might be getting the hang of this 3D business so I'd like a bit of time to get some more things done. I suppose if I get stuck on a comet obliterated Earth or have to reincarnate here then I shall have plenty of time (300,000+ years!) but I'd rather not have to do all that again, thanks.

Didn’t they say that even those who “graduate“ to 4D will still have a considerable period of time (1000 years?) to work out the STO/STS tendency (paraphrased)?

Thank you all for this new session, it could not have come at a more perfect time which, isn’t that always the way it is whether we think so or not?

Thank you all for the session! A nice surprise to see a new one posted!

That is the way I read as well- the shenanigans of the PTB will be on full display and things are going to start happening that they cannot explain away nor take credit for

I’m reminded of the following session where the C’s mention a dramatic increase in UFOs, and a convention.. ‘Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention’:

A: Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

Q: (Chu) Last time, they gave the percentage of people who had the positive version of Covid-19. But how many people total have caught the virus?

A: 24 percent.

Q: (Andromeda) So 37% of 24% of population had the positive one.

(Chu) And a quarter of humanity had it, so it's not even as virulent as they claimed.

(Joe) So have their attempts to stop people from contracting it worked to some extent?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) So they were REALLY desperate.

A: Yes

I'm at about 38% on Plague of Corruption (Kindle version) and I think Mikovits gives a pretty good clue behind what the Cs said that there were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. Kikovits quotes the following article:

New research finds that an HIV enzyme plays a crucial role in driving Alzheimer’s-related brain pathology by altering the APP gene
. The findings warrant “immediate clinical evaluation of HIV antiretroviral therapies in people with Alzheimer’s disease,” say the authors of the study...

The APP gene encodes a protein called amyloid precursor protein found in the brain and spinal cord, among other tissues and organs. While the exact role of the APP protein is still unknown, scientists have found links between mutations in this gene and the risk of early-onset Alzheimer’s cases .

They found that the APP gene breeds new genetic variations within neurons through a process of genetic recombination. Specifically, the process requires reverse transcriptase, which is the same enzyme found in HIV . . .

The researchers report that 100 percent of the brain samples that had the neurodegenerative condition also had a disproportionally high number of different APP genetic variations compared with healthy brains.

Think of the issues in those with cognitive decline when it's hard to regulate emotions, there's lack of concentration and attention, and people are not open to learn new things or to different perspectives.

Mikovits adds:

The main place we ever see RT [reverse transcriptase] is in the presence of a retrovirus. Approximately 8 percent of the human genome is made up of endogenous retroviruses (ERVs) that have been integrated into our DNA. These ERVs can be activated to express themselves and cause damage, but for the most part they are kept silent by methylation.

I don't think it's that terribly negative, depending on the individual in question. It's a good time to remember Frank Ryan's book Virolution where he extensively reviews this subject and much more. Ryan says:

How bewildering to discover that the vertebrate component of our genome – the part we normally associated with what makes us human – amounted to a mere 1.5% of the whole, which was dwarfed by the human endogenous retroviruses, or HERVs, making up roughly 9%! Meanwhile, there were additional huge chunks of the genome made up of mysterious entities, such as LINEs, which amounted to an astonishing 21% of the whole, and SINEs, which accounted for an additional 13%, and which included vast numbers of the entities known as Alu repeats.

Remember the ALU repeats from the following sessions:

Q: What about this ALU repeat with over 300,000 copies of the same base pair sequence. What is it?

A: Tribal unit.

Q: What is a tribal unit?

A: Sectionalized zone of significant marker compounds.

Q: What does this code for?

A: Physiological/spiritual union profile.

(L) Well, I think that obviously "tribal" means physiological spiritual union profile, and that that may have something to do with what we were talking about at a previous session when we asked about Caesar's soul group. Physiological spiritual union profile would be what defines what tribe you belong to, but it's a spiritual tribe and not necessarily specifically physical. You can grow into it according to some criteria... “graduate” was the term used. Am I correct here about a tribal group being like a soul group? Is that an accurate way of putting it?

A: Very close.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can get me closer?

A: In some cases there is also a supersensory component.

Q: (L) What is a supersensory component?

A: Externally driven mutation.

Q: (L) Externally driven by what?

A: Most often by the occupying soul itself.

Q: (L) So are you saying that if a soul selects a body or gets a close frequency match to a body that it wants to use, that it can also modify that body for its own purposes if it needs to and if the DNA match isn't quite to its taste or purposes?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

Q: (L) They're saying no, that it's far more pragmatic. Okay, next question... I'm never going to get to my questions that I have! [laughter] Okay, when you say, "the soul and its helpers", what the heck are the soul's helpers?

A: Tribal unit members both in the body and out.

Q: (L) So if you're a member of a tribal unit, you are in a way connected via DNA connections or signals or frequencies with your other tribal members, whether they are incarnated or not? Is that what we're saying here?

A: Pretty much; no man is an island!

In October 2014, there was also a reference to truncated flow of liquids in reference to DNA, and here's an article which was commented on that session:

Viruses can convert their DNA from solid to fluid form, which explains how viruses manage to eject DNA into the cells of their victims. This has been shown in two new studies carried out by Lund University in Sweden.

Both research studies are about the same discovery made for two different viruses, namely that viruses can convert their DNA to liquid form at the moment of infection. Thanks to this conversion, the virus can more easily transfer its DNA into the cells of its victim, which thus become infected.

There was so much information in that October 2014 session, that I'm rather quoting Laura's summary:

(L) So, liquid DNA... What we have here is a little bit of a confirmation of what the C's were saying way back when, that DNA can turn from a solid to a liquid – the truncated liquid reference in the context of genetic engineering - to infect a cell. But we also know that DNA can also produce beneficial changes. The likelihood is that we have DNA that infected us at some point in time. It truncated the flow of some other DNA that's in our cells already there, but it isn't doing anything because it's been blocked by an infection that inserted introns of blockages. The possibility exists, I am surmising, that at some point in time, this could be changed or reversed possibly - probably - virally. Now, am I on to something here?

A: Oh indeed! The times ahead will be most interesting especially if the network both expands to the full tribal unit strength, and many others take the initiative to move up to the next stair step.

I think it's important to keep in mind that while there's a heavy bias against viruses, that they are the super evil thing in this planet, the literature is filled with examples of how the opposite is the case. Frank Ryan (Virolution) explains the topic extensively. He also touches the subject of how they found retroviruses in tumors and widely expressed in the brain. He says that retroviruses have a super special genetic code called LTR (long terminal repeat) which contains bureaucratic regions of great power that are only found in viruses, and which have an ability to promote the expression of genes, whether of viral origin or their hosts, which then influence cellular expression of proteins (e.g. embryological development).

Viruses and their genetic code add a powerful toolkit to potentially unlock our genomes. Who benefits and doesn't? Well, Ryan explores how viruses have a dual property. The analogy with fire with its dual propensity to destroy or to create is drawn. He says that from the evolutionary perspective, viruses have this same dual ability: viruses either give rise to evolutionary change, or they give rise to disease. And I think we can add consciousness as part of the answer of who can potentially benefit from interacting with viruses that have interesting architectural features.

Just a reminder ;-)

Didn’t they say that even those who “graduate“ to 4D will still have a considerable period of time (1000 years?) to work out the STO/STS tendency (paraphrased)?

Thank you all for this new session, it could not have come at a more perfect time which, isn’t that always the way it is whether we think so or not?

Well that would certainly be more convenient than Friday :thup: .

Thank you. I think we' re going to have even scarrier weather. What I experienced today, the sky was really weird, a bit green before the hail started, lucky for me it was small and didn't last long bit the rain was biblical, I don't know what kind of a food could survive this.

So why are they supporting the idea of extraterrestrial flying objects just now?

I'm not sure but one possibility is that it might be that the power possessors know they can't hide it like they did before (like certain areas phasing more and more into the 4D realm and the high strangeness phenomenon associated with it that are coming out in obvious ways). So they may see this and will continue to distract and cover it up to the maximum degree possible. One thing for sure is that they will continue to deceive when it becomes obvious to people that something is really going on and then they'll make it look like it's some kind of physical phenomenon only and hide the fact that the true reality behind it is not physical and in that sense we have already been invaded via viruses of the mind. In a word stupidity and idiocy!

I'm reminded of similarities with the UFO contactee phenomenon. They are both phenomenon so as to hide the true reality that's behind it all. The present day absurdities mirrors the bizarreness of the UFO contactee phenomenon who were told by their "space brothers" that they were here to "save the world" and other absurd nonsense and the contactees actually believe it to be factually true.

At this point with the ongoing approach of the Wave the high potential differential between higher density 4D and 3D might be becoming closer and closer thru the thinning of the veils and high energy discharges might be happening more and more at multiple levels. FWIW.

Thank you for this great session :flowers:
I think I now know why Covid visited us. Covid made sure that people now have basements full of toilet paper, which they'll need when they see what's coming now . That would make sense.:thup:

Maybe we actually ended up on the last page of the book - we are very well prepared by Laura, the forum and very deep knowledge. For that my love:love: And many have found their home here in the forum through Covid in recent months. Indeed, it might have believed that we actually have the opportunity to witness something completely incredible. I'm so excited about what's coming.

Great to have another session so soon after the last! It's something like an anchor in this fast changing environment as everything gets crazier by the day to keep us pointing in the right direction. Without Laura, the C's et al it would be hard to cope. A big thank you from the bottom of my heart for this! :flowers:
I really like the 'as yet' part. This will be fun. Though I guess for many people it will be more like "When you see it, you will s**t yourself."

Good to see things speeding up.
Yes, the pace is constantly ramping up so let's see what comes next on this cosmic roller coaster ride.

So 4D bleed throughs will become more common and all manner of critters will become part of the new scenery. Will be interesting to watch how the system will try to twist and turn to divert attention from these occurrences before it gets to the point when it becomes impossible. One of the many shocks to the system of the world population soon to come!

:shock: I knew all this praying to Baby Jesus was going to pay off! God is good! :thup:

Yep, incontrovertible evidence that their carefully cultivated narrative is bs is soon to arrive whether in the form of cosmological forces e.g. comets (whee!) and/or big whacking UFOs suddenly appearing in the earth's skies all over the globe. They know they cannot stop either of these so they are trying to get ahead of it to manage the narrative, like usual. It's going to be so funny to see it fail spectacularly.
Is it going to be Independence Day or Colony where the Alien “hosts” remain largely hidden and use human authoritarian followers and super drones to keep the rest in check. I know tv is verboten to most here but the series “Colony” has a lot of chilling parallels to what is currently going on. My take is the latter- any initial interaction with aliens will be through their human controllers and possibly some kind of projected avatars or mechanical stand-ins. We will have to wait and see

What a great session, thank you C’s, thank you channelers.

Though Pierre was already insightful enough to go right to the point, furthermore the questions of Ark recalled me his "light questions" into another awesome C's session, which anyone certainly should read more of it than that which I will quote a piece. That session refers to Malta, in which next, —maybe unconsciously yet in synchronism; in my opinion— Laura comes up with the soul's memory subject, which I believe is intimately related to. From there it's true that significant part of the session is on neutrinos and their relation to soul's memory — that is consciousness. Also at first, I had bolded many parts, but turns out the session is so whole informative that that seemed unnecessary.

Session May 27, 2000
[…] I want to know what was the cause of these crazy cart ruts that cannot have been cart ruts! They cannot possibly be cart ruts!
A: Energy grooves.
Q: (L) What kind of energy?
A: Something like short circuit at time of disturbance in magnetic field of planet.
[…]

A: There is no “proof” or evidence unless the perceiver is willing.
Q: (L) So true. Like the Malta “cart ruts.” […]

Q: (L) Does this increased density of data change the nature or function of the individual neutrino?
A: Maybe it changes the function of the awareness, thus the environs.
Q: (L) Is there a specific number of neutrinos that constitutes a consciousness unit, or soul?
A: Number is not quite the right concept. Orientation is closer.
Q: (L) What are the orientational options?
A: Vibrational frequencies.
Q: (L) Do the vibrational frequencies increase or decrease with density of data?
A: Change; better not to quantify.
Q: (A) We are talking about soul. Soul is what density, in concept?
A: Ark, are neutrinos related to the concept of a bridge into pure energy in some way?
Q: (A) Yes. I was going in that direction. I was wondering why you speak about neutrinos and not photons, because photons are also a bridge to pure energy, I would say. The difference between photons and neutrinos is that photons are bosons and neutrinos are fermions. Neutrinos have to dance so that they don’t touch each other. Bosons are like pairs of neutrinos and photons, as bosons, are free to move in space any way they want.
A: We would mention photons in terms of this discussion, but for the tendency of some reading the WebPages to misinterpret in terms of the “love and light” fantastic.
Q: (L) Well, the “light fantastic” was a dance around the turn of the century, so that refers back to the remark about “dancing.”
(A) Are neutrinos the fundamental building blocks of everything? The most fundamental particle, so to speak?
A: More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.

Back
Top Bottom