Session 23 May 2020

Thank you so much for this session!

I have not read all of the comments above, but from what I can tell there is an exciting feeling going around that things might start to really step up "now". I feel the same way and sessions like this give me a big energy boost. Not to get carried away I have to remind myself to stay grounded and not slip into wishful thinking.

That being said, I feel like a stranger to this world as it is more and more every day it seems. I, therefore, hope and try to have faith that things will change for the better.

Once again, thanks to Laura and the crew for the work they do and to the rest of you ;-)

Thank you Laura and Chateau team for another timely session. These regular sessions must be taxing on your energy but they are so valued as lighthouse-lifelines out here in the stir-crazy wild west! 💞

Is it just me or could this repeated reference to 'exposure' have nothing essentially to do with COVID... when they use the world 'Bigger' that suggests to me the possibility that one of the main stay pegs of the whole damn lie system is going to come unstuck (not necessarily one of its symptoms i.e. COVID) and in such a dramatic way that they just cannot manage the cover story anymore.

There are so many possibilities but the biggest could be incontrovertible proof of the clear non materiality of existence...

If gigantic arcs of lightening come out of absolutely 'nowhere' - as in Thunderbolts of the Gods - that carve up the earth a la Grand Canyon say - well get yourself out of that one PTB!

Or if other kinds of 'impossible' seeming celestial phenomena become the new norm - monsters roaming the earth, mass sightings of the inexplicable, huge roaring noises in the sky with mind bending light display across the whole planet (just add your favourite High Strangeness), then what do the PTB have left in their toy shop to explain that one away...?

COVID would suddenly be the least of their problems to micro manage - and their historical cover up of our alternate reality would totally reveal the man behind the curtain with his pants down around his ankles act (exposure!) they've been playing so hard at hiding since time immemorial...

i.e. The Second Coming of the time of 'The Lord'.... ?
That is the way I read as well- the shenanigans of the PTB will be on full display and things are going to start happening that they cannot explain away nor take credit for

Thank you so much for this new session. And of course to the whole team in the chateau. 🥰 Your work is a blessing for all of us. These times are really fast and exciting. After all the years of waiting and studying, I just got a little impatient. And now this great session.

Let the games begin... :clap:💫🍿

Thanks for sharing the new session, I had to slow myself down twice to really let it absorb, but it was reading like a good book I just couldn't put down! Definitely left me with a smile on my face. As the weather here is projected to be rainy for the next week, I'm keeping an eye out for any strange noticings, which I've already noted one.

Yesterday I was looking at the radar and there were storms from Texas to Michigan, and all the way East to New York and Maine and up into Canada. What I noticed is that on the radar between 8:55 and 9:15 (frames are like 20 min apart) every single storm at least from Texas and up to the North and East (I don't remember paying attention to the West) all grew exponentially at the same time. Larger, more red and yellow, and all in the same span of time. Is that normal for storms? I don't usually zoom out like that on radar but just happened to have an interest in doing so yesterday, and it was weird seeing such an instantaneous leap in size and coverage, and intensity.

Just to add not all the storms were connected on the radar. The Texas to Michigan one pretty much was one solid unit and there were several large ones to the North and East but they were distinct from one another on the radar.

Many thanks for very interesting information on our current situation. Wave is here and in progress, makes me wonder what are we going yet witness to, when it finally collapse. But better not to anticipate and keep on working with what is possible to improve and keeping order in our personal world. Thank you for guidance, your wisdom and inspiration. Take care folks!

Thank you for this one. Rollercoster would mean up-down-up-down...so I'm thinking that the next 'Big exposure' will come after we've cleared the previous 'bump' that is this corona madness, which pretty much now. So, things should be get interesting pretty soon!

Many thanks to Laura, the team and the C's for another great session and looking forward to the roller coaster I think!!! I'll just sit back with the popcorn and enjoy the show. You guys are very much appreciated for all you do. Keep up the good work!!

OK, you have until Friday.

:shock: I knew all this praying to Baby Jesus was going to pay off! God is good! :thup:

That is the way I read as well- the shenanigans of the PTB will be on full display and things are going to start happening that they cannot explain away nor take credit for

Yep, incontrovertible evidence that their carefully cultivated narrative is bs is soon to arrive whether in the form of cosmological forces e.g. comets (whee!) and/or big whacking UFOs suddenly appearing in the earth's skies all over the globe. They know they cannot stop either of these so they are trying to get ahead of it to manage the narrative, like usual. It's going to be so funny to see it fail spectacularly.

Back
Top Bottom