Session 23 May 2020

When I read this I thought of "String Theory", did a google search and found this really funny and cute presentation:

The video was interesting and String Theory is mentioned in one session along with Lie groups with may be useful but not for everything.

Session 11 August 2018:
(L) What's the question?

(Ark) The question is that there are 5 exceptional Lie groups which are being used for a long time to unify physics, explain gravity using String Theory, branes, multiverses, and so on. People are using these exceptional Lie groups and there are only 5 of them. Some people, like Klee Irwin who organized a group and has made million-dollar grants and engaged Tony Smith, and you know... Klee Irwin is on YouTube talking about one of these Lie groups, E8. Okay? E8. They like it. But there are others like E6 which is 78-dimensional [Ark shows printouts of Lie groups] with such a big diagram. There is E7 with such a diagram. And this one has 133 dimensions and is a beloved structure that a friend of Jack Sarfatti, by the name of Paul Sirag, is trying to relate to gravity. There is G2, which is simple 14-dimensions only. E8, etc. Okay everybody in String Theory is doing E8. And there is F4 which is 52-dimensional and kind of nasty-looking [he's not kidding]. Now my question is: Are any of these exceptional mathematical structures of importance in my search for unifying gravity, consciousness, and everything?

A: No. Lie groups lie in wait to entrap the unwary.

Q: (Joe) His name is a lie?!

(Ark) He's Chinese, you know, like Lee. But L-I-E.

(L) They look like spider webs...

A: Indeed.

Q: (Ark) Every symmetry is described by a Lie group. So, symmetry is unimportant? Because this is a mathematical tool for description of rotations, translations, propagation of waves, so... It's all bad. :-( So what is good?? Which mathematics is good?

A: Geometric algebra.

Q: (Ark) Lie groups are at the foundation of geometry and algebra, and they are bad. So, I don't know what to do.

A: You need to be wary.

Q: (L) I guess that means that Lie groups are useful, but you don't need to be entrapped by them.

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Yes. Okay.

I had an idea about covid, the riots, and the ptb that are pulling the strings. I am going to suggest that the riots are a reactionary distraction/damage control movement to take focus away from the massive shock we received from the corona reaction. The Cs said that this virus has been circulating for over 2 years and that the measures were put in place to try and stop its spread. I think a lot of us assumed that they (ptb) figured this out recently before we started getting wind of it (maybe November, December of 2019). I think they might have known about it as early as right away (over 2 years ago). They then spent as much time as possible devising the plan to contain and also use this event to implement some of their more abrasive control protocols that the pubic would gladly accept if the conditions were right. They worked feverishly to up the hysteria of viruses and vaccines during this time. Then when they thought they had their “ducks in a row”, they pulled the trigger. And their plan worked...sort of.
Obviously we all know the plan worked but for many of us, we saw the programs working within people with our own eyes (yes I know many of us had seen the operating programs before but this was different). This was a SHOCK!
The way the ptb previously worked was the classic ‘slow and steady’. You don’t want to drop the frog into the boiling water, you bring the frog to a slow boil (that sentence didn’t roll well but I’m sticking to it). The point is that you don’t want to wake people up. You want them to slowly drift into their slavery.
For most it didn’t matter but I’m sure they noticed that their plan “shook” a lot of people so they needed a distraction, something politically charged...like a good ol fashion left v right racial issue, throw in a load of greenbaumed SJWs getting “triggered” by the new catchphrases on the news and we have ourselves a basic diversion.
It seems, if the point I’m making has any credence in reality (I’m not at all trying to imply that it does, just throwing a thought I had out there) then the purpose of the “tinkering” of this virus by STO was only partially for its potential benefits but also to keep the STS in a reactionary posture instead of an offensive one. I’m confident that the ptb do not want to have people en mass waking up to a particular psyop and they sure don’t want anyone seeing the programs they run through people and how they operate. But here we are!🧐

The video was interesting and String Theory is mentioned in one session along with Lie groups with may be useful but not for everything.

Session 11 August 2018:
There is another session that mentions this as well, which was what I was remembering. It can be found if you use the old sessions.exe which I still have from long ago. But since it has hasn't been reviewed and corrected with additional context by Laura on the forum yet, I think maybe I should leave it at that and just say that all the C's said was "no" when asked if the idea of "SuperString Theory" was any good.

I gathered a couple more quotes fom old sessions about viruses:

(L) Yeah, we've got this thing called the Zika virus. They're saying it's responsible for causing these cranial and brain malformations in babies. I'm not too sure that the Zika virus is always correlated. I haven't read any serious studies on it. It just seems to me that there are a lot of assumptions being made. Is it the Zika virus causing it? Is the Zika virus caused because of genetically modified mosquitoes, or are birth defects being caused by vaccinations?

(Galatea) What's the cause?

[Noko gets up and moves to the floor, goes back to sleep]

A: Mutations began in humans due to vaccine and then collected by mosquitoes, undergoing further mutations by combining with modifications of the insects.

Q: (L) In other words, the mutation began in the human beings. Then the mosquitoes bit them and sucked up their blood. The blood mixed with the genetic modifications in the mosquitoes, and then the mosquitoes went and bit somebody else which injected it into them? So it was a combination of the genetic modifications of the mosquitoes and the mutation of the vaccinated human? Is that what we're getting at there?

Q: (Chu) Is the virus causes these malformations?

A: At this point, yes.

Q: (L) So in other words, initial problems were probably caused by the vaccine; somebody with Zika virus who had the vaccination got a mutation, and it all mixed together into a deadly cocktail... And is this something that's a real big threat to the human race right now?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Pierre) Apparently it's a dynamic thing.

(L) It could be, and it could go some other way.

(Joe) Passed on by mosquitoes.

(PoB) I read an article, but I didn't go to the study itself. It was written by some investigative journalist. He claimed he went to the test results and this virus was discovered only in very small percentage of these families where the babies were born with deformities, like less than 10%.

(Pierre) If it's mutating a lot, are they detecting all the strains?

(L) The thing is that I think it began with the vaccine... Now the mosquitoes are picking it up and spreading it, but it wasn't that way to begin with. I think it started out as a problem because of the vaccine.

Q: (L) So the vaccine is actually the ultimate origin of this problem. People were vaccinated with something that's causing this mutation. Mutations caused by the vaccination are now being spread by genetically engineered mosquitoes.

Q: (PoB) Apparently in Brazil where it originated from, there was mass vaccinations at that time.

Q: (L) In other words, blaming it on the Zika virus is almost a misrepresentation, or red herring, or misdirection?

Q: (Pierre) Same modus operandi as this Simian virus, and then they started to blame smoking as the cause of cancer.

(L) Yeah.

(PoB) This Zika virus was known for years before. It caused nothing. It was harmless.

(L) It's like just a bug. You got a bug. But now with these mutations in people, it could become more dangerous. As could so many other things. For all we know, when they genetically modify a mosquito to control one thing, that makes the mosquito more liable to further modifications on its own.

It's possible that the same thing happend in Italy with coronavirus. There was a mass vaccination in northern Italy this winter. It's possible that coronavirus also mutated in humans who received those vaccines and became more deadly.

Q: (L) I would like to know for the benefit of somebody else who asked the question: What is the origin of AIDS?

A: Simian mutation.

Q: (L) A monkey virus, in other words.

A: Was, but mutated.

Q: (L) Who is the individual or group responsible for this mutation?

A: Not humans.

Q: (L) Well then, who?

A: Lizards acting in conjunction with destined frequency path.

Q: (L) And what is the purpose of the infliction of the AIDS virus on the human race?

A: Not determined.

So 4D STS can also cause deadly mutations.

Q: (L) On the news the other night, there was a new type of AIDS reported. Where did it come from?

A: Mutation of virus.

Q: (L) The story is that it came from Thailand, is this true?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Is it already in the U.S?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, it is supposed to be 8 times more contagious...

A: But still transmitted in the same mode.

Q: (L) Is AIDS transmissible by, for example, insects?

Q: (L) By any means other than what is taught?

Q: (L) How many people have died of true AIDS in the U.S.?

A: 189,000

Q: (L) How many people have it at present?

A: Approx 1 million are HIV positive. Only 39 per cent will ever develop AIDS.

Similar with corona. Many are positive but only some develop symptoms.

Q: (Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

That seems to be the case with many viruses. The viruses are dependent on the genes of their hosts.

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

It's interesting that they put "alien" in quotes because in the last session they said that viruses are transmitted through the realm curtain breaches. That means that viruses do not necessarily come from space, but from other reality.

Q: (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

So a virus can be a good thing which manifests a positive DNA modification of living beings, but it can also be a bad thing if it mutates due to human or 4D STS manipulation in the hosts.

(Joe) So what was breaching the realm curtain? What was coming through in Los Angeles and France and wherever else at the same time?

A: Invisible to you as yet, but 4D STS energy beings.

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, so you can kind of see what's going to happen. Pandemic, aliens are real, celestial stuff, 4D STS beings... Put it all together and you know what's gonna happen.

(L) We're in deep doodoo!

(Niall) They're preparing for the eventuality that people will see them.

(Joe) Well, hang on. They said soon astronomical phenomena... Can we know what kind of phenomena?

(L) Wait and see!

(Joe) Is it two arms and two legs, or rocky?

(L) Astronomical. Sky, stars, planets, comets.

(Joe) Supernova!

(Artemis) Didn't something zoom by Earth recently?

(L) Asteroids and stuff. Several came pretty close recently. That would be astronomical.

(Ark) But when is a supernova going to come out... Any moment now.

(L) We should have a supernova. Any other questions?

(Artemis) There was the sulfur smell. Then there was also a glow in the sky that people are reporting. What about this glow in the sky?

A: EM energies stirring comet dust.

Q: (L) Well, I was just reading that the Earth's magnetic shield has dropped even lower, and it's causing problems with satellites. Is that going to be a big issue in the days to come?

A: Oh indeed. Best laid plans fail?

Q: (L) So in other words, the powers that be that are running the show aren't really as smart as they think they are...

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) They never counted on their satellites getting fried.

(Pierre) And other electronic equipment through which they monitor, control, and influence populations. It's a failing of the electronic control system.

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

Here from an old session we can have a glimpse of what could happen if the electronic and electric grid fail. So, the not visible can suddenly become visible.

(12) Session 18 November 1995 | Cassiopaea Forum
Q: (T) This is related to what they were talking about last week, the bases turning 4th density, a plane flew into it and crashed.

A: Assumption! Strobe lights are used for 3rd density mind control.

Q: (L) Strobe lights located where?

A: Not a question asked with much thought!

Q: (L) You are right. I was just trying to open the subject. (T) What does strobe lights used for mind control have to do with the air crash?

A: Just let it flow. As you will see, past sessions of this nature have yielded best results for you. We have picked up your thought waves, which are progress oriented, and are trying to assist you in your increased learning and progress frequency wave. You see, this increases the energy level!!

Q: (L) Okay. We will just let it flow, then.

A: It is advisable to ask questions, but be unconcerned with the nature or content of the answers beforehand.

Q: (L) Do you wish us to go back to the statement about strobe lights being used to control minds, and pick up and go from there?

A: Best not to continuously ask us for advice on how to ask the questions, or if this or that is okay, but rather just "shoot from the hip."

Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?

A: Do you not already know? We didn't say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e. all inclusive!

Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. Light bulbs strobe. Fluorescents strobe. Streetlights strobe.

A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks... How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??

Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights. Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobing of a strobe light, set at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?

A: Hypnotic opener.

Q: (L) Can we say that this is something we are being acclimated to, so that other things that happen to us in terms of our interactions... it just keeps one in a continual state of hypnosis?

A: Assumptions restrict the flow!

Q: (L) What is the purpose of the hypnotic opener being used in this way?

A: You don't notice the craft.

Q: (L) Ohhhhhhhh! So we may be being continuously flown over by alien craft...

A: Assumption!

Q: (L) Sorry! (T) Okay, we don't notice the craft because we see the strobes. They are hypnotic openers and are inducing a hypnotic effect...

A: Assumption!

Q: (T) Okay, continue, then.

A: Well, ask a question, then!

Q: (L) Okay, they are telling us not to assume, but to ask. (T) Okay, what craft are we NOT seeing?

A: Opener. Is precursor to suggestion, which is auditory in nature.

Q: (T) What suggestion?

A: Put on your thinking caps. Networking is not making assumptions. Bold unilateral statement of "fact" is.

Q: (T) Oh. Phrase your statements in the form of a question! I'd like "Hypnotic Openers" for $200, Alex! Cosmic Jeopardy! (L) Okay, you said the "suggestion is auditory in nature." If this is the case, where is the suggestion coming from auditorily?

A: Where do you normally receive auditory suggestions from?

Q: (L) Radio, television... (T) Telephone... (L) Is that what we are talking about?

Q: (L) If you encounter a strobe while driving, or you are sitting in front of your television, then the suggestions can be put into you better because of this hypnotically opened state? Is that it?

Q: (L) What are these suggestions designed to do, to suggest? In a general sense?

A: Review.

Q: (L) Not see the craft?

Q: (T) Do we get these signals from the radio in the car even if it is turned off?

A: Depends upon whether or not there is another source.

Q: (T) Another source such as?

A: ELP, for example.

Q: (L) What is "ELP?"

A: Extremely Low Pulse.

Q: (T) ELF, Extremely Low Frequency, and ELP, Extremely Low Pulse - is this the same thing?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (T) This would be an external pulse or frequency?

Q: (T) Would it be originating from the source of the strobe?

A: No. They act in unison.

Q: (T) Two separate sources acting in unison?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And this process prevents us from seeing something, such as craft flying in our skies at any given time?

A: Or maybe see them as something else.

There is another session that mentions this as well, which was what I was remembering. It can be found if you use the old sessions.exe which I still have from long ago. But since it has hasn't been reviewed and corrected with additional context by Laura on the forum yet, I think maybe I should leave it at that and just say that all the C's said was "no" when asked if the idea of "SuperString Theory" was any good.
Yeah I still have sessions.exe too. The idea of supersymmetry (the super in superstrings) and vibrating are likely what is not useful. A superstring theorist once told me there's a deep connection between a string theory worldsheet and Feynman path integrals. The branes of string theory are likely useful in that they are basically states connected by Feynman paths. The Geometric algebra aka Clifford algebra aka Free algebra (that Ark related to the C's Geometry gets you there; algebra sets you "free.") being better than Lie groups is probably related to everything being information theory ultimately but the Lie groups still being useful is probably related to having to use Lie groups to really see (at least for me) the parts of the Geometric algebra.

(L) Alright... Now let's go back to our intro. You said there were lots of interesting things in the last five months, and there's more to come. Last time, you said there are going to be weather issues.

A: Soon astronomical phenomena.

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Artemis) Astronomical phenomena... Didn't they recently broadcast that aliens or UFOs are now real or something like that? Is that related?

A: Yes. Clever you are!

There is one astronomical phenomena that is being talked about on the net: the so called "parade of planets" that is supposed to be visible on the 4th of July, but will go on later in July and August as well.

According to forecasts, on July 4, 2020, a rare and unique planet parade will take place. All the planets of the Solar system — Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune plus the dwarf planet Pluto — will line up on one side of the Sun at the same time. This will be a planet parade of the first type of the three described above. The near-perfect alignment will not occur, as the deviation angle will be quite small.

The last parade of planets of this type occurred in 1982, and the next one is expected in 2161 and 2492.

It is important to point out that planetary alignment during a planet parade should not be taken literally. In reality, planets never align in one perfectly straight line, as usually shown in the pictures. Since the Solar system’s planets do not all orbit perfectly in the same plane and swing about on different orbits in three-dimensional space, they will never be perfectly lined up.

What can be seen during a parade of planets?

By planets’ alignment or parade, astronomers usually mean that planets will appear in the same part of the sky. Sometimes the arrangement of planets in the sky resembles a line, but it’s not always the case. Most often, two or three planets form a line in the sky.

Besides, a lot depends on the viewpoint. When planets line up on one side of the Sun, they are not necessarily in the same region of the sky for observers from Earth. Vice versa, when planets are in the same part of the sky from Earth’s point of view, they are not necessarily aligned from the point of view of the Sun.

But this information is kind of controversial or speculative, especially since many label this event as the next "End of the World" date, so "official" astronomy sources or journals in English don't talk much about it, and consider it almost a non-event. I was able to find more sources in Russian talking about it.

I looked online and here's what various astronomy apps show for 4th or 7th of July:

14487669.png

5efc5f6fd9b6a.png

unnamed-1-37.jpg

v72av15NSd01.jpg

Maybe if you have an astronomy app or a program, you could see by yourself if anything extraordinary happens at that time.

Also, the only connection to UFOs I could think of, that UFOs could be mistaken for planets, and vise versa, as it often happens. But maybe the C's are talking about something else!

Last edited:
Well, I tried briefly looking at the online astronomy site, and that's how the planets will look like on the 4th of July. But Mercury, Venus and Mars are already in this position today, so I don't see anything strange, and why 4th of July in particular. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe that's when they will be most visible on Earth.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    834.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Yeah I still have sessions.exe too. The idea of supersymmetry (the super in superstrings) and vibrating are likely what is not useful. A superstring theorist once told me there's a deep connection between a string theory worldsheet and Feynman path integrals. The branes of string theory are likely useful in that they are basically states connected by Feynman paths. The Geometric algebra aka Clifford algebra aka Free algebra (that Ark related to the C's Geometry gets you there; algebra sets you "free.") being better than Lie groups is probably related to everything being information theory ultimately but the Lie groups still being useful is probably related to having to use Lie groups to really see (at least for me) the parts of the Geometric algebra.

In string theory they are not feynman diagrams, but p-forms which includes another geometry, moreover supersymmetry implies extensions of variety in super variety as well as lie algebra

I do not understand why neglect algebra and Lie groups, it is a real connection between geometry and algebra, it is for a mathematician a pearl, passing from algebra to geometry

In this month (July), Jupiter will be at opposition (around the 14th), and the great conjution Jupiter/Saturn will occur later this year (on the 21th of December). Jupiter and Saturn are already pretty close in the sky and with the coming lunar eclipse on the 4th of July, Earth, moon, Jupiter and Saturn are pretty much aligned. It is not unlikely that it could be electrifying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom