Session 23 September 2000

Talitha

Padawan Learner
Sorry. It was a novel and I don't recall the title or author. I was just quite taken with it at the time and had thought a lot about fiction authors sometimes channeling truths unawares.

Laura
Thank you very much for your swift reply and to keep fulfilling your destiny, of helping so many of us and revealing so many truths 🙇‍♀️ your work has been invaluable for me.
I will keep searching and see if I can find the book...
I am acquainted with a Mama from an indigenous tribe in Colombia, and she has told me a story of 4 Mamas (elders) losing their lives in some form of battle to stop "things" crossing into this realm (she didn´t want to get in the nature of them) so it does seem that the figure described in the book was rather accurate.
They are training a few foreigners, to be able to do the same in other areas across the pond.
I will be sending you soon some bits of information on the "blood" that I have recently received that I think it will be helpful...I need to put together all the material in an easy to follow form...

Thank you again

gnosisxsophia

Jedi Council Member
Hi Gnosis Sophia! The very same thing happened to me...and I have been digging again on the story of the trees and the book where she originally read the story...
Perhaps you would like to join the quest?

Hi Talitha,

Thank you for the offer 🤗
Must say I was very glad for Lainey’s input to your question because while it was also my first impulse, that Amazon had the published date as 2014 made me refrain...

A decision that made me feel a bit of dill today on learning that ‘Tara Janzen’ was a pen name...

Talitha

Padawan Learner
Hi Talitha,

Thank you for the offer 🤗
Must say I was very glad for Lainey’s input to your question because while it was also my first impulse, that Amazon had the published date as 2014 made me refrain...

A decision that made me feel a bit of dill today on learning that ‘Tara Janzen’ was a pen name...

Hi GnosisxSophia

Yes...first I realized it was a trilogy...and then after I could not trace books one and three...I realised it was a pen name...still I managed in the end to find a second hand store that could send them to my country...:-)

D

Deleted member 11729

Q: Now, on a couple of occasions we have talked about trees. You have said that the trees would lead me to an answer. Then you made remarks about beechnut, and oaks, and beech and bloodlines and family trees and the Nordic Covenant. Basically, I asked about this Nordic Covenant and you said that I would find the answer, that the trees would lead me to it. I asked what literary source I should go to to find the least distorted source of information. You answered "trees" again. Then, you pointed out the leaves of the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon spawn. "None other than she can bring the pryf, or soul, up from the deep, no matter how they may make the serpents squirm. If she can hold her place in the gates of time." You answered me "You cannot see?" It also says that this person with this certain bloodline has the duty of creating a bridge between man and the gods to open the doorways of time. You said to me that these things had explanations that were readily apparent. Then, when I asked the question about this book and all the trees in it, that this was a clue given so that I would notice the things in this particular book, you said "certainly."

Now, having gone through all the shamanic stuff, all the information about the world tree, the world axis, and your remarks about building a staircase, which is another variation on the world axis or world tree, and having some kind of mission, and the mission being piercing the spider, which relates again to the world axis and the world tree, which one climbs one step at a time. Then, you talked about Jack and the Beanstalk, which is another example of the world tree. Over and over again we are having all these representations of trees which basically has something to do with some sort of destined action, and it is almost as though you are hinting that some person has to be physically tuned as a transducer of some sort to "stand in the gates of time," for the rest of humanity. Then, you made the remark recently about lodestar. Well, there might have been a time in my life when I might have thought that it was me who could do something like that. And, if I ever did, maybe it was even ego thinking. However, I am getting a little old for that sort of thing, so I don't really think that it is my role. But, I do think that there is somebody in the world whose role that is, and I would like to know if that is somebody we are supposed to be looking for, or that we are going to find this person?

A: Perhaps you shall find, or perhaps they will find you!

As we approaching September, I remembered this session, and just wanted to ask did you find each other? Aren't we standing now at "the gates of time"? Also trees, dragons, staircase ...

Top Bottom