Session 23 September 2000

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sorry. It was a novel and I don't recall the title or author. I was just quite taken with it at the time and had thought a lot about fiction authors sometimes channeling truths unawares.

Talitha

Padawan Learner
Sorry. It was a novel and I don't recall the title or author. I was just quite taken with it at the time and had thought a lot about fiction authors sometimes channeling truths unawares.
Laura
Thank you very much for your swift reply and to keep fulfilling your destiny, of helping so many of us and revealing so many truths 🙇‍♀️ your work has been invaluable for me.
I will keep searching and see if I can find the book...
I am acquainted with a Mama from an indigenous tribe in Colombia, and she has told me a story of 4 Mamas (elders) losing their lives in some form of battle to stop "things" crossing into this realm (she didn´t want to get in the nature of them) so it does seem that the figure described in the book was rather accurate.
They are training a few foreigners, to be able to do the same in other areas across the pond.
I will be sending you soon some bits of information on the "blood" that I have recently received that I think it will be helpful...I need to put together all the material in an easy to follow form...

Thank you again

gnosisxsophia

Jedi Master
Hi Gnosis Sophia! The very same thing happened to me...and I have been digging again on the story of the trees and the book where she originally read the story...
Perhaps you would like to join the quest?

Hi Talitha,

Thank you for the offer 🤗
Must say I was very glad for Lainey’s input to your question because while it was also my first impulse, that Amazon had the published date as 2014 made me refrain...

A decision that made me feel a bit of dill today on learning that ‘Tara Janzen’ was a pen name...

Talitha

Padawan Learner
Hi Talitha,

Thank you for the offer 🤗
Must say I was very glad for Lainey’s input to your question because while it was also my first impulse, that Amazon had the published date as 2014 made me refrain...

A decision that made me feel a bit of dill today on learning that ‘Tara Janzen’ was a pen name...

Hi GnosisxSophia

Yes...first I realized it was a trilogy...and then after I could not trace books one and three...I realised it was a pen name...still I managed in the end to find a second hand store that could send them to my country...:-)

Top Bottom