Session 24 June 2023

(Joe) Does it mean they're ideologically attuned?

A: This is a difficult topic. Those who are bloodline of 4D STS have power centers.

Q: (L) Are you talking about some kind of an extra physical organ?

A: Close.

Q: (Andromeda) Like an emotional center or an intellectual center?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Similar to an emotional center or an intellectual center... Are they genetically engineered for this?

I wonder if this has anything to do with the elongated skull (or larger skull) business. I think I've seen that some of the Rothschilds, like Jacob Rothschild, have this big head/skull.

Jacob Rothschild

Jacob Rothschild 2.jpgJacob Rothschild.jpg

Q: (Joe) Those power centers provide these 4D STS bloodline individuals with capabilities to rise into positions of power or gain positions of power and control?

Whenever I see comments like this, I automatically think of the Dynamic Aggressives and Adaptive Aggressives in the Natural Life Energy model. I wonder if these "power centers" are responsible for what constitutes the domineering nature of these two Life Energies? 🤔

Interesting, was talking about this to my friend, he says that apart from all the other distractions there may be decoy lights to confuse the recently departed.

Is that possible, using 4D tech? Thanks
As the question fits in, and just in case was missed, next there are some pieces of earlier Sessions that offer good information on that (and emphasized into an earlier post), as well as additional notes on that:
Session Date: June 24th 2023
………………………..

Q: (L) ………. Was Travis Walton revived by the aliens because he was accidentally killed by a plasma beam?
A: Partly true indeed.

Q: (L) Well, partly true. What part is true? He was revived by the alien beings?
………………………..

Q: (L) So he wasn't accidentally killed, but he was killed, right?
………………………..

Q: (L) So somebody up in the 4D STS hierarchy ordered them to revive him and put him back?
A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Was he put back the way he was before?
A: No.
………………………..
A: He was used for sperm harvesting and memories were wiped.

Q: (Joe) Well, it's not true that if someone dies, there's this protective kind of cord-type thing that can't be penetrated and stuff? So when they kill someone, you can't just put that same soul or essence back in the body. You can't revive them, basically. Aliens can't do that either. So was he some kind of automaton afterwards or something, or…? You know what I mean? Is that not true? That they cannot, if they kill someone, they can't revive it - they can't grab the soul back and put ’em back in the body ’cause there's a protective process there once they die...
A: Assuming that the soul has entered the protection of the "silver cord".

Q: (L) So is it that souls that have not left the Earth plane and gone into the light are then susceptible to use by 4D STS?

So, by this Session we finally have this “resuscitation” business made clear —although other Cs’ Sessions and even specific threads on that topic long have hinted such facts. Okay, now we could think how could such “soul exploit” be performed. That is to say, how can be lured and later replaced into physical bodies those souls that refuse or delay their passage by a “luminous gate” which takes them to a “safety” (?) “5D room”?

So, as we see, there are indeed 5D souls, whatever their reasons, hovering the 3D world, and which are subject to a capture by STS powers who have enough technology to accomplish that. Understanding such tech may be complicate, but still we could realize some of its effects and methods. For example, could it, the STS tech, use sounds and even lights of specific frequencies for fastening those unaware souls?!

Let’s see. What better type of light could be used to “call” those distracted souls?! Here one idea: once the STS powers have by one way or another got some souls properly locked in some device, then could their “souled light” be used to “volunteer” another oblivious souls?​
Session Date: June 24th 2023
………………………..

A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces. Much turmoil coming. Be awake, alert, aware, and utilize knowledge. It really does protect if you can set limiting emotions aside. Goodbye.​

Well, as following another synchronism, in the same day of this Session being published, also “luckily” was published a post somewhat connected to it. Maybe we are already more or less using the hyperdimensional spaces? Anyway, considering this topic, may be some benefit and so, clues in that post of the “Shadow Valley”.
January 11, 1997 Session
A: Best way to get souls is to remove bodies.
………………………..

October 14, 1995 Session
Q: (L) OK, now, you said a moment ago that some of these bodies were used as receptacles, soul receptacles. When you say soul receptacles, do you mean soul receptacles for whom?
A: Replacements for dead bodies, i.e. duplicated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, they make replacements for dead people and put their souls in a replacement body, so that they can continue living on, is that it?
………………………..
A: For example: a soldier is KIA,(Killed In Action) his body is duplicated, his soul is replaced into new body, then he is “reprogrammed for service” to aliens and S.G. (Secret Government)
………………………..

June 17, 1995 Session
Q: ……………….(T) Is the pain that Laura’s son described not what he said it was, but rather the pain that is related when the fourth density being removes the life force?
A: Life force is never removed. The soul is extracted. In answer to your question: Laura’s son is merely expressing the discomfort and distress that most third and second density beings experience when abducted by fourth density service to self entities.
………………………..

July 16, 1994 Session
A: There is a big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create a new race and control it as well as the rest of humanity.

Q: (L) What happens to the souls? Is this project physical only?
A: Physical and souls recycled.
………………………..

May 13, 1995 Session
Q: (L) ……………….Anna did a viewing the other night of us doing this work. In this viewing she saw us around the table, and she saw a pyramid in the center of the table. What did the pyramid represent?
A: Energy focuser.

Q: (L) She also saw another person standing in a corner. Could you tell us who that person was?
A: Just viewer, you attract a lot of those in 3rd density and 5th density as well!

Q: (L) She also saw a lamp hanging over the table. What does the lamp represent?
A: Not lamp, was light, represents light channel to level 6.

Q: (L) She also saw a green glow surrounding us and green slime oozing out of the pyramid all over our hands. What did this represent?
A: Was interference in reading coming from level 4 STS.

640px-Dendera03.jpg

Dendera light
The Key — W. Strieber
……………………………

Look at the carvings at Dendera in Egypt. Those strange objects in the containers are not electrical filaments or religious symbols. Those are souls. The walls of the containers bear an electrical charge of a type that imprisons them. Because of the use of such technology, elemental bodies extended their perception outside of the time stream, with the result that the school of the earth ceased to work as a place of change.

Who knows the truth, cannot find their weakness, and that is your aim on earth. What was worse, the knowledge of this power was kept from the common, ordinary people who have little self-will to begin with, and so are the only ones really capable of making good use of such abilities.​

640px-Dendera_Krypta_48_(cropped).jpg

“Light” of Dendera, Egypt
To be continued in the next post?!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
What isn't clear to me from the recent session is whether a 4d entity is able to forcefully stop a deceased 3D soul from entering into the silver thread, or whether they can scare or manipulate the perceptions of the 3D soul so they don't see or take the option of escape to 5D, or whether they just prey on the ignorance and confusion of the 3D soul.
Or a similar question, “What choices had the soldiers killed in action when their souls were seized by 4D STS?” Let’s think. It seems what most has being missing consideration in our 3D environment, though the Cassiopaeans have explained, is that disembodied souls and 4D beings are not subject to the perception of the fake 3D time. So, once in that state, there is “space” for all kind of things in zero time. Thus, may be a timeless blending with varying degree of each mentioned possibility according to the circumstance? Anyway, say the C’s, “knowledge protects.”

There is a curious passage in the book Into the Fringe:​
Into the Fringe — Karla Turner

There was one dream, more a nightmare, Sandy told us, that had recurred throughout her life. The first time she'd dreamed it was when she was very young, perhaps five, and as she described the dream, I saw that Barbara's eyes got wider and wider. It was always the same dream: Sandy is standing very close to a dull gray surface, her face only inches away. The gray thing is an enormous sphere, so huge that in comparison Sandy is only a tiny dot. Something is drawing her into the sphere, but she is fighting against the urge, for she knows that if she ever enters the sphere, she will "never come back."

This dream had first occurred when Sandy was seriously ill and there was a question of her surviving the illness. She finished telling us about the dream, and Barbara's expression was very strange. "You are the first person I've ever met," she told Sandy, "who has seen the sphere." "You've seen it, too?" Sandy asked in surprise. "Yes, in St. Louis," Barbara replied, "when I was about five years old."
…………………………….

'When I was taken to the sphere, I was told that it was 'a repository for souls,' where human souls are somehow recycled. If that's the same thing Sandy saw, I guess she wouldn't have come out of that sphere alive."​

Now, taking the opportunity brought by these comments: It is notable, or should be, that windows are opened due to contacts with negative entities such as “grays” and others. Well, as told us the Cs, then those windows also are a path available to STO interactions —as we can see in the following quotation— and that latter is for sure something we can realise while searching books for instance. Moreover, for example on that, we have the notes on Karla Turner and others:​
October 09, 1994 Session
Q: (L) Who are the beings that have been abducting Karla Turner and her family?
A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Why have they been abducting that group of people?
A: Same reasons they have been abducting you and Fred.

Q: (L) They have been abducting Karla Turner and her family because they perceive them as a threat?
…………………………….
A: ……..We are trying to contact Karla Turner’s son’s former roommate. But he is resisting. She does not realize the extreme importance. Communicate this to her now please Laura.

November 19, 1994 Session
A: Similarities are open to interpretation. Turner household was opened to multiple types of phenomena due to interaction with Grays and others.

Q: (L) Does that occur frequently in interactions with Grays?
A: When there is excessive activity of this sort it leaves open channels or “windows” which allows all sorts of things to come through.

November 6, 1994 Session
Q: (L) In the Karla Turner book, the son’s roommate encountered a female alien type, who was that?
A: One of us. But several individuals sharing form.
…………………………….
A: …………..We only rarely appear as human.
…………………………….
A: All must search to learn.

As to Karla, she has passed away by that time. My prays to her being well now, whatever place she is. ❤️

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this new session. Hard to take in, how this can happen to souls who pass, can't imagine what it would do to a person and what the effects would be.. I wonder wonder how it would affect the life of someone, their personality. Or if it may explain how some experience difficulty in life from a very young age in some way.
Lots of love and thank you again for all of the invaluable knowledge 💐

Also, why don't we get stories of UFO encounters with non-western militaries? (For example , I would think Russia with its vast land mass should have quite a few stories / encounters). Or is it that these just don't make the news or get written about by UFO authors (who tend to be western so purely focus on stuff they can verify from Western sources?)
Think it might have to do with the latter, the English language bias. Most likely UFO encounters happen all over the world, but English news sources are not able to pick up on reports in other languages.

Thanks for sharing with us another interesting session! Thank you Laura and Andromeda for the effort! 💪 And thanks to everyone present! Each session is enlightening, there is always something new to keep building on.:flowers:

A: Love to all from Cassiopaea. Roillia here. We know your prayers for all and will help in the ways we can.
Thank you dear Cassiopaeos for all the love you give us! Love from this space/time for you!:love:

Is disclosure an item in the non-western world? What's the Russian or Chinese perspective?

Also, why don't we get stories of UFO encounters with non-western militaries? (For example , I would think Russia with its vast land mass should have quite a few stories / encounters). Or is it that these just don't make the news or get written about by UFO authors (who tend to be western so purely focus on stuff they can verify from Western sources?)
Check out George Knapp on the Russian UFO situation:

I don't want to make a noise in the conversation, but in my life I've had two dreams about two people I knew who died violent deaths: One, a cook who was murdered by another cook. And the other, my husband's brother, who died in a fire. In my dreams, they didn't know they were dead, and I didn't know how to tell them that they were! Perhaps those who are dead and don't know they are, it is because they died a violent death?
On that note, I recall a story told by a taxi driver where after the terrible Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004, which killed an estimated 227,898 people in 14 countries, he had a group of smartly dressed European business men get into his taxi outside an hotel who wished to go to the airport, but after he had started to drive of, when he looked around, they had all vanished.
There's a Unsolved Mysteries episode that mentions a similar story..The name of the episode is "Tsunami spirits." In the episode, residents of the Tohoku region in Japan relate their encounters with lost spirits in the wake of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami. A Japanese sociology professor speaks of the missing passenger story that many taxi drivers claim to have had. Also, an Ishinomaki resident speaks of the time she stopped her vehicle to inform a group of lost male spirits that they have passed away.
Something else that I recently found out about the show that may be of interest:

Is disclosure an item in the non-western world? What's the Russian or Chinese perspective?

Im sure there are ,here is the one example from former Yugoslavia
This pilot had interview on Croatian television couple years ago

There's a Unsolved Mysteries episode that mentions a similar story..The name of the episode is "Tsunami spirits." In the episode, residents of the Tohoku region in Japan relate their encounters with lost spirits in the wake of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami. A Japanese sociology professor speaks of the missing passenger story that many taxi drivers claim to have had. Also, an Ishinomaki resident speaks of the time she stopped her vehicle to inform a group of lost male spirits that they have passed away.
Something else that I recently found out about the show that may be of interest:
I can't recall which Asian country the taxi ghost story I referred to came from. I don't think it was Japan though. The article you posted was very interesting. There was one particular comment that drew my attention and this was:

The stories of spirits and ghosts conflicted with one another, some tragic and cruel, others quaint and kind.

This reminded me of one of the most famous haunted places in England. The site was a disused WW2 British bomber base. A lot of people have had very scary, unnerving experiences there over a period of many years. One of the main places where the haunting seemed to be most focused was the base's tennis courts. A psychic or medium was called in and supposedly made contact with the restless spirits. What he learned was that the spirits responsible for the haunting were a British bomber crew who had been killed on a mission over wartime Germany. They explained that when they died they found themselves climbing a ladder to the light along with German women and children. They intuited that these people were victims of their bombing raid. Upon learning this they were left devastated since they had been told they were bombing only military targets and not civilian. They had had no wish to kill women and children, yet they had evidently done so. This left them in a terribly conflicted state, which they were struggling to resolve before they could go into the light. Evidently, they could not forgive themselves for what they had done. The medium offered to help them but they politely refused. I can't vouch for the veracity of this story and I can't recall where I read it now. However, the sadness of this particular story has always stuck with me. Perhaps the crew are stuck in that state of past life soul reflection at 5th density the C's have spoken of, which sounds as though it can, for some at least, be a painful experience.​

Back
Top Bottom