Session 25 April 2010

I think the MMS thing is a huge scam and I'd be looking into the backgrounds of anybody promoting it FIRST.
Ok thanks that is what I will do. Just to clarify, I wasn't saying that I was going to explore actually using MMS with children, but instead to explore the theory behind it. I haven't read much about this Kerri Rivera person, other than the odd testimonial (some of which were good, and some of which were bad). I will try to do some digging and find out what is going on. As I said, I ordered her book and will fly through that to pinpoint what else she is doing that could account for some of those anecdotal recoveries. She did say that she used ozone therapy, so that could account for something I guess.

I found this on the degradation of Glyphosate with chlorine (I can't find the exact kind of chlorine molecule. I don't have access to the document). The issue is that as it was mentioned before, the oxidation with MMS is not selective and will attack any kind of biomolecules, harming the guest.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...lorination_of_glyphosate_and_glycine_in_water
This is pretty fascinating, Galaxia2002. Thanks for sharing. It seems obvious that using a non-selective agent to attack glyphosate is dangerous.

There must be some other substance that can be used to degrade the glyphosate in a less harmful way. I was reading about a product called "Biome-Medic" which was shown to reduce urinary excretion by 74% along with a 75% reduction in cross-reactive protein (an inflammatory marker). No one knows what the product actually did with the glyphosate, but there was speculation as to whether the humic/fulvic acid actually helped to metabolise it in vivo, so that it was not detectable as "glyphosate" any longer.

Keyhole said:
This is pretty fascinating, Galaxia2002. Thanks for sharing. It seems obvious that using a non-selective agent to attack glyphosate is dangerous.

There must be some other substance that can be used to degrade the glyphosate in a less harmful way. I was reading about a product called "Biome-Medic" which was shown to reduce urinary excretion by 74% along with a 75% reduction in cross-reactive protein (an inflammatory marker). No one knows what the product actually did with the glyphosate, but there was speculation as to whether the humic/fulvic acid actually helped to metabolise it in vivo, so that it was not detectable as "glyphosate" any longer.

According this book "Organic Pollutants in the Water Cycle: Properties, Occurrence, Analysis and Environmental Relevance of Polar Compounds" Glyphosate could be completely destroyed by ozone after 5-7 min and highly resistant pesticides require a higher dosage of ozone or a combination of ozone with hydrogen peroxide.

I know that there is ozonotherapy, but I have no idea of the levels reached in the body and if it has some utility, making a huge extrapolation with the above study on used water with blood, muscle, lymph, etc. Maybe repeated applications can do some effect?
It is not clear if iodine can't oxidize Glyphosate. It will be ideal!

Got me thinking the numeral frequency of vowels. Is it like the combined mathematical value of vowels breaks down in to certain number which geometrically can be "unpacked" in to certain geometrical patterns or even sound patterns and much more, which basically are universal. Like as if we have an illusion of subjective meanings of the words, context or sentences and believe they have different meaning but in reality, in universe language, we are basically communicating the same mathematical value, on different density levels or in other words communicate the same information to the information field? Like as if numbers are certain energy rythms, frequency of energy pulsations which found naturally in nature or even artificial and if we could produce certain rythm, frequency of certain energy, it connects to the energy field of a greater reality, which our reality takes energy from to exist? I welcome any thoughts and source to read around that.

I welcome any thoughts and source to read around that.
@Amor ,

It is interesting to think that even the frequency of vowels may be a part of an universal language. The Cs say that mathematics is the "universal language" but of course sound frequencies (especially in music) are in a sense audible and visual representations of a mathematical formula.

Session 30 November 1996:
Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?

A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.

Q: (L) Well, I just don't see how they can be decoded.

A: In this room is all the mental power needed, with addition of another "room" in Wroclaw, of course, that is needed to "crack" the code of our circles.

Q: (L) How do we start?

A: All one needs is a foundational point to build a computer program. And we have given you this already.

Q: (L) But nobody wants to hear what we have been saying!

A: Well, the circles are undeniable in their existence, our communication with you is deniable.

I think that sound whether spoken or produced by a musical instrument has that mathematical component.

Sound has apparently been used to communicate a universal language at for instance Stonehenge:

Session 8 December 1996:
Q: (L) OK, location and chronology...

A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge?

Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T) Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L) Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?

A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]

A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.

Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...

A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.

Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?

A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any capacity along this line?

A: Has fragmented energy only.

In the above there is even more food for thought I think when you consider that there may be a "language of intent" which implies pure thought I think. I suppose one might consider how mathematics translates into thought and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom