Session 25 April 2010

As always big thanks for sharing this session with us, and so fast too. :flowers:

mkrnhr said:
A: Who is he going to sue? Sixth density?
This made me LOL

:lol:

mkrnhr said:
What is fascinating is that the multidimensional PTB made a "4D trap" or sort of, but in their blindness they pushed this snake-oil (a sign?) piece (like an extra, maybe in order to provoke conflict and a loss of focus during their staged attack) and it was a bad move since it permitted to escape the trap. Could it be interpreted this way? In a way, Humble was a good thing in fine.

I'm glad that you escaped this trap. One less problem to worry about or spend valuable time on.

Thankyou for the session.
I am wondering on this bit:

A: It would be better not to travel at all for a time unless necessary, however, if you do not, you must figure out a sufficient "penance" as a substitute.

Q: (L) Why do you say "penance"?

A: “Guest” has lived in a remarkably narcissistic bubble for some time despite all our encouragement. Admitting it, seeing it, atoning by awakening true conscience is essential, and soon. Constant observing of the self and journaling and other contemplation. Perhaps Ark will share some of his journals. You have a similar nature though he is more naturally empathic. Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.

Is it implied that if guest does travel regardless of warnings, guest has to become more real in his/her relations outwardly?

Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.

A good reminder, which I have pondered before, maybe it is a continuous disregard of oppertunities, growing inertia in the presence of a programmed frigth for endless possibilities, a dreadful perspective which will keep me on my toes.

Thanks for the new session!

Freyr said:
Thankyou for the session.
I am wondering on this bit:

A: It would be better not to travel at all for a time unless necessary, however, if you do not, you must figure out a sufficient "penance" as a substitute.

Q: (L) Why do you say "penance"?

A: “Guest” has lived in a remarkably narcissistic bubble for some time despite all our encouragement. Admitting it, seeing it, atoning by awakening true conscience is essential, and soon. Constant observing of the self and journaling and other contemplation. Perhaps Ark will share some of his journals. You have a similar nature though he is more naturally empathic. Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.

Is it implied that if guest does travel regardless of warnings, guest has to become more real in his/her relations outwardly?

Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.

A good reminder, which I have pondered before, maybe it is a continuous disregard of oppertunities, growing inertia in the presence of a programmed frigth for endless possibilities, a dreadful perspective which will keep me on my toes.

Agreed. A lot of things have been hitting me between the eyes lately, and this is one of them. Time for some course corrections while their is still time to make them.

Thanks for the session, seems the guest has the same general problem as me. One thing I am terrified of is spiders! Why are so many people afraid of spiders? thats got me thinking.....

Q: (L) Was that movie about aliens that was supposed to be based on a true story, was it true?

A: Partly.

Is this referring to 'Fire in the sky'?

This has been really eye-opening, and I'm glad that the Jim Humble issue happened when it did so that all of the appropriate decisions and protection could be invoked before Laura and other attendees were exposed to any real danger. I feel rather humbled about the suggestion I made here after reading Laura's opinion about NEXUS magazine! Still a good exercise in discernment, probably, but in an even larger way than I had suspected.

All of the recent activity re: MMS also made me think about my own experience -- I ordered it and tried it at the beginning of 2009, and did the program in the way it is recommended where you occasionally build up your dosage to the maximum level. I remember the day I hit the "full dosage" level, I spent the morning throwing up and feeling horrible -- I thought that I had done too much too quickly, but nevertheless stopped at that point because just looking at the stuff after that made me nauseous. I had kept it in my fridge until this past weekend, but after everything hit the fan re: the NEXUS conference, I promptly went and emptied it all down the drain. Looking back, I now realize that a couple of the more noticeable health problems (including those I have asked about in the Diet and Health section) that I have struggled with began occurring around this time -- I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but now I am starting to wonder!

Thanks very much for the session in general, and thanks to "Guest" for opening up your specific line of inquiry. The part about past lives affecting our present life and the need to reflect on other's perceptions of our own actions really resonated with me and gives me a lot to think about/work with. I think that this is some very valuable advice.

Finally, I had just been discussing with my wife yesterday the possibility of flying overseas in June to visit my in-laws -- given what was said about air travel, it looks like it will be really smart to consider that carefully and try to pay attention to the signs surrounding air travel during that time.

What stood out for me was
A: Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.

So no pressure then! :)

I need to find an experienced hypnotist, one practiced in Post-traumatic stress work, and prepared for me to experience the event in an associated way.

And,
A: More important would be dream work. …

(L) Dream work is when... and I guess you'll have to read some of Ark's journal entries. What you'll need to do is read some of his journal entries and see how he approached a problem of the self. Then when you see how he wrote it down, how he looked at it, saw it, looked at it from different directions. Once you see how to identify the problems, how to think about them, then what you do is you do the meditation. Then when that's over, or even while you're doing it, you think about the problem. You come at it in the same way as if you were writing about it. Maybe even take memories and you examine them and you think about them. You think about everything you can remember. And then you have it in our mind as you go to sleep. Then, if you wake up during the night with a dream, or in the morning with some insight, you write it down. This is where stuff comes from really deep areas. It may be something that's not so much current life dissociation as it is something even deeper. That might be a question you might want to ask.

I’ve done something similar to this in the past, although nowhere near as extensive as this, nor doing it directly before bedtime. That is one exercise that I’ll do.

And,
A: … And you have been resisting and not trusting ever since.
Well that fits me to a ‘T’ too. :) And still requires much work to clear.

Thanks for the session.

Sure but, as I see thinks, the difficulty is to discern "good" and "bad" opportunities. To be open and at the same time to avoid distractions.

A: Your system is out of synch and this must be corrected rapidly.
Bubble do you have an idea how you will start to handle the problem ?

The session give me the feeling of a gap between how we live or the goal of our experience here and what we perceive. We have amount of work to do but there the constraints of every day life.

thank you for another thought-provoking session!

this is the one part that hit me hard too.

Thanks y'all for another fascinating session and a food for thought.

A: More important would be dream work. …

(L) Dream work is when... and I guess you'll have to read some of Ark's journal entries. What you'll need to do is read some of his journal entries and see how he approached a problem of the self. Then when you see how he wrote it down, how he looked at it, saw it, looked at it from different directions. Once you see how to identify the problems, how to think about them, then what you do is you do the meditation. Then when that's over, or even while you're doing it, you think about the problem. You come at it in the same way as if you were writing about it. Maybe even take memories and you examine them and you think about them. You think about everything you can remember. And then you have it in our mind as you go to sleep. Then, if you wake up during the night with a dream, or in the morning with some insight, you write it down. This is where stuff comes from really deep areas. It may be something that's not so much current life dissociation as it is something even deeper. That might be a question you might want to ask.

I have known about the dream work in some way since I wrote down my dreams in my high school, but never really apply to what happened to me in life since I haven't got enough knowledge. Did some work from my dreams in college, but not so much lately. I've only noticed dreams when fear lay an imprint on my memory for me to remember it after wards, so I'd make a note of it. So, the above exercise would be benefit as I will give it a try.

And the comment about "resisting and not trusting ever since" fits me as well.

BTW, I'm glad that you've canceled the trip, L. Before, since Mr. Not-so-Humble was planning to attend the conference, the concern was the possible dangers, and now C's confirmed that possibility and you have escaped that trap.

That's certainly interesting and a wake-up call.

Thank you, Laura (and transcribers), for making the transcript available so quickly. There's much to think about here (as always!).

Some things said to 'Guest' stood out for me, and have resonance for my own life:

Cs said:
A: Yes. First admit that you are a "jerk". This must be viscerally known. You must understand that you have been reacting all your life based on emotions from another life that is over and those feelings do not apply here and now.

Cs said:
Q: (L) From him to whom much is given, much is required. When somebody has many gifts, they are expected to use them. You have many gifts. What are they for, if not first to be applied to organizing yourself?

A: One note to Guest: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.

This, I am very familiar with: subjectively imagining someone's reaction to something I am doing, when in fact their reaction is not what I thought. The imagined reaction is nearly always negative, and based in narcissistic wounding from my childhood.

And then there was this:

Cs said:

. . . which really made me sit up and take notice.

Thank you, Guest, for being so open and inviting such thought provoking responses from the Cs.

Very interesting that the Cs confirmed our feelings of unease about the Nexus conference, which doubles my relief that Laura cancelled.

Note to self: next time feelings like that arise in relation to a project . . . speak!

Thank you for this session, and for posting it so quickly!

About what's been happening with Humble and the MMS issue: I'm not sure if I am recalling it right, but I think I remember reading somewhere on the forum a few months ago a post by Laura where she showed to be highly suspicious of MMS. Maybe I am confusing it with something else, but if not, her instincts where already telling us that the product was just plain nasty.
Well, from how it's promoted, it does sound like the miracle cure for everything. It makes me think of monoatomic gold and other products alike.

Q: (L) I've often wondered when these names come up. They're just such strange things. What is it that they mean?

A: They relate to the specific vibrational frequency of the moment as expressed by the numerical frequency of the combination of vowels and consonants.

Q: (L) What is the numerical frequency of a vowel and consonant?

A: It is a science barely understood by your civilization but was once well known. Words have deeper meaning than you suspect.

Q: (Bubbles) Like in numerology?

A: Similar, but that is a dim reflection of the ancient science.

Very interesting. I've often wondered the same.

ADDED:
Just found the post by Laura that I've mentioned:
Laura said:
I wonder if it was the MMS? I do NOT like that stuff and I posted about it in the MMS thread that it should only be used with extreme caution.

It was on this thread

Thank you for posting and all those who attended!

Laura said:
Session Date: April 25th 2010

Laura, Ark, Rabelais, Perceval, Andromeda, Burma Jones, PoB, Bubbles, Ailén, Belibaste, Mr. Scott, Psyche, Guest

Q: (L) Okay, this is Sunday, April 25th, 2010.

A: Hello delighted to be back!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Nilennioa of Cassiopaea.

Kind of sounds like "Millennium" :P

Laura said:
A: Oh yes. In the resistance. And you have been resisting and not trusting ever since.

This also sounds pretty familiar.

I'll have faith in you Guest, keep on going!

Laura said:
[...]

(Ark) Of course, they had an agenda to trap you.

(L) Was that it? Was there some kind of agenda?

A: Maybe not entirely conscious on their part, but, yes.

[...]

A: Humble is "handled" at a different level. You could say that he is more in the league with Vincent Bridges and his ilk.

Q: (L) Well, you said that Vinnie was like a "hot popper", and pathological. Does that apply to Jim Humble?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, that means that he is some type of psychopath?

Q: (Rabelais) Is there any medical benefit to taking MMS?

A: None. It is dangerous in the extreme.

Q: (Rabelais) Is there some reason this MMS is so popular in terms of controlling people, like with monoatomic gold, or does it just destroy their physiology?

A: Simple destruction and induced illness ultimately.
[...]

(Burma Jones) So how about these other connections with Humble being a Bishop in this church that seems connected to this other church that David Ferry was a Bishop in? Is any of that stuff even...?

A: They are all fellows under the covers.

[...]

Q: (L) Was Jim Humble sent in because of his creation of this church and because of his snake oil artistry because I was going to be there and it was a deliberate attempt to smear me and what we're trying to do by association?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) Was there any physical danger to us?

A: Well, there hangs a tale/tail!

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Remember our warning about traveling to, and sleeping in, strange places?

Q: (L) Yeah. So there could even have been some physical danger?

Q: (L) And basically the invitation to Jim Humble kind of flushed out the whole situation and exposed their hand more than anything else.

Reading the above was pretty scary! It's really just mindblowing what has been going on lately. I'm just happy you guys are doing okay!
Who knows what might've happened if you'd come here.

Laura said:
Q: (Bubbles) About a month ago, I woke up at night and my room was shaking. Was that an earthquake, or was I just psychically feeling an earthquake?

A: Vibrations within your nervous system.

[...]

Q: (Bubbles) Why does it happen?

Hmm out of synch?

This might be nothing (and it's about dream symbolism), but I thought I'd post it anyway: _http://www.dreamsleep.net/meaning-of-earthquake-dream.html

Psychological Meaning: Something is upsetting you that has destroyed your feeling of security. You may feel that your whole world is falling apart and you 'quake with fear'. Similarly, something may be threatening you from below the surface of your awareness. This may be a repressed fear or anxiety that you have pushed underground into the depths of your unconscious.

Hopefully you'll find out what it is soon.

Thanks for the session! A lot to think about. The "cut off" point gave me the chills too. Need to pick up the pace with the work, hope it's not too late...!

Thanks for the session Laura!

Ellipse said:
Sure but, as I see thinks, the difficulty is to discern "good" and "bad" opportunities. To be open and at the same time to avoid distractions.

My impression of that particular part of the session was that "opportunity knocks" only a few times in your life and if you don't respond to the opportunities, they won't come anymore and you'll be "locked out" (or "locked in" depending on your point of view) until your next cycle.
I was under the impression that "opportunities" meant "good" ones (good, in so far as to work on the self).

Ellipse said:
Bubble do you have an idea how you will start to handle the problem ?

My impression of this part of the session was that the vibrations were the physiological effect of the correction of the out of synch system. I think I felt this once before though I was awake and in mid-sentence talking to someone about maybe about 5 years ago.

(Ark) Normally I think we have a fear of asking for feedback because we have the fear that we will be told what we think.

(Burma Jones) All our worst nightmares will be confirmed.

(Ark) I screwed up - I better not ask! I know it! So I better not ask. I will do better! [laughter]

(Burma Jones) It's true, I've done that lot: "Boy was I stupid, I think I'll just avoid everyone and cool down..."

(Ailén) It's good advice for everyone.

I think this particular bit is a very valuable piece of advice, especially after reading through some of the posts in "The Swamp". I myself find it hard to ask for feedback because I am already expecting what the answer is. Sometimes I know what the feedback/answer will be, but not hearing it from others creates a "buffer" for myself to not address my issues.

On the one hand, it could be good for others to "reduce the noise" on the board _if_ you really know the answer to your issues.
But on the other hand, it could be that you are assuming you have the right answer regarding your issues and don't seek feedback which would be detrimental for yourself. Shame, fear of public humiliation is sometimes a big hurdle to overcome...

Thanks for the new session! Lots of stuff to think about.

In the context of the session the puzzling headline of an article that disappeared yesterday makes sense: "COINTELPRO Humbles the Nexus Conference". I assume it has now been replaced by Snake Oil Humbles Nexus Conference, although the title links to 404 (page not found):
_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/Jim Humble to announce his new Paleo Christian religion at Nexus Conference.

I was not taken aback when Bill Ryan promoted Jim Humble...

Back
Top Bottom