Session 25 April 2010

Thanks for the session!

Aragorn said:
The "cut off" point gave me the chills too. Need to pick up the pace with the work, hope it's not too late...!
Yes, I have always feared something like that and this thought has become more present lately.

I like the dream work too. Should be trying it soon.

Thanks again for the session

Michael Martin said:
Ellipse said:
Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.
Sure but, as I see thinks, the difficulty is to discern "good" and "bad" opportunities. To be open and at the same time to avoid distractions.

My impression of that particular part of the session was that "opportunity knocks" only a few times in your life and if you don't respond to the opportunities, they won't come anymore and you'll be "locked out" (or "locked in" depending on your point of view) until your next cycle.
I was under the impression that "opportunities" meant "good" ones (good, in so far as to work on the self).
Interesting view. I felt something similar two years ago when I was not accessing the forum. It seemes like I was stucked, as if there was a block somewhere preventing any progress. And this feeling is still present: I often have the impression that something needs to be done but I don't know it is. So far I am groping around what it may be, but think I will use the dream work instead.

Thank you for the session

I found this particularly relevant

A: One note to Guest: A key to observing the self is to turn the attention simultaneously towards others to notice their true reactions to what you think you are doing or how you think you are being perceived.

Q: (L) I guess that means you have to be ruthlessly honest. If you think that you are doing this or that, and that it should be being perceived that way, IS that really what's happening? And I guess that means getting feedback. Because you may think that what you're doing is being perceived a certain way, and it isn't. So, self-observing is walking between two worlds: the inner and the outer, simultaneously.

I have been struggling with this recently - I am discovering that there really is only one type of honesty when self observing,
and ruthless sums it it up! No half measures. It easy to feel smug, and think one is really doing well in self-observing - when actually - for me at least, I need to keep raising the bar, and pushing myself - thanks for your summary of that answer Laura -

Freyr said:
Thankyou for the session.
I am wondering on this bit:

A: It would be better not to travel at all for a time unless necessary, however, if you do not, you must figure out a sufficient "penance" as a substitute.

Q: (L) Why do you say "penance"?

A: “Guest” has lived in a remarkably narcissistic bubble for some time despite all our encouragement. Admitting it, seeing it, atoning by awakening true conscience is essential, and soon. Constant observing of the self and journaling and other contemplation. Perhaps Ark will share some of his journals. You have a similar nature though he is more naturally empathic. Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.

Is it implied that if guest does travel regardless of warnings, guest has to become more real in his/her relations outwardly?

I have to admit that I don't understand why traveling (or not) should be substituted with penance. I don't get the relation between traveling and making amends for being narcissistic. Also, I'm not sure if the sentence "...however, if you do not, you must figure out a sufficient "penance" as a substitute" means 'if you do not travel, you must...' or 'if you do not take our advice, you must...'

The statement "admitting it, seeing it, atoning by awakening true conscience is essential, and soon" has been in my mind all day. Much food for thought.

Windmill knight said:
Freyr said:
Thankyou for the session.
I am wondering on this bit:

A: It would be better not to travel at all for a time unless necessary, however, if you do not, you must figure out a sufficient "penance" as a substitute.

A: “Guest” has lived in a remarkably narcissistic bubble for some time despite all our encouragement. Admitting it, seeing it, atoning by awakening true conscience is essential, and soon. Constant observing of the self and journaling and other contemplation. Perhaps Ark will share some of his journals. You have a similar nature though he is more naturally empathic. Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.

Is it implied that if guest does travel regardless of warnings, guest has to become more real in his/her relations outwardly?

I have to admit that I don't understand why traveling (or not) should be substituted with penance. I don't get the relation between traveling and making amends for being narcissistic. Also, I'm not sure if the sentence "...however, if you do not, you must figure out a sufficient "penance" as a substitute" means 'if you do not travel, you must...' or 'if you do not take our advice, you must...'

The statement "admitting it, seeing it, atoning by awakening true conscience is essential, and soon" has been in my mind all day. Much food for thought.

My understanding was that there was a potential lesson to be learned by traveling, perhaps quite a hard one that would bring 'guest' out of their bubble and face to face with themself......this being what they need to progress in this life time (a tipping point to go one way or another).
If they chose not to travel, then they would have to seek out this lesson (coming face to face with themself to have a chance to step out of the bubble) in another way....hence 'penance'. Paying all in advance perhaps? fwiw

Powerful session and a definite wake up call. My head hurtz... :/

Like others, I feel a lot of what was said to Mr Guest smack myself in the face as well. My dreams have been particularly intense lately, perhaps I should do more work there.

It was also good to hear that Laura successfully avoided a potential trap. That is a relief.

Thanks for posting the session!

They say: it would be better NOT to travel
then: however if you do not

It's like: it would be better to eat an appel, however, if you do not. So "eat an apple" stands for "not travel". In other words, I think they're saying "if you do not take our advice, you must.."

And if one decides to travel anyways one should figure out a sufficient "penance" as a substitute. When you clean your machine more, deal with old emotions, increase your knowledge and awareness, you ultimately Increase your Protection.

And when you have increased your protection, not only will you be able to See more clearly, but also be more Vigilant etc. And more protection could mean less risk when traveling.

But when you do decide to travel without figuring out a "penance" as a substitute, something unexpected/awful could happen and a "cutoff" point could be reached as well.

Perhaps that is what is meant, could be wrong.

Edit:

From wiki:

Penance is repentance of sins as well as the proper name of the Roman Catholic, Anglican, and Orthodox Christian Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation/Confession. It also plays a part in Lutheran non-sacramental confession. The word penance derives from Old French and Latin poenitentia, both of which derive from the same root meaning repentance, the desire to be forgiven; (in English see contrition). Penance and repentance, similar in their derivation and original sense, have come to symbolize conflicting views of the essence of repentance, arising from the controversy as to the respective merits of "faith" and "good works." Word derivations occur in many languages.

Repentance of sins as in: First admitting you're a jerk, trying to find the cause in yourself rather than in others/outside. You can only deal with yourself, if you can face yourself. Be it the predator, the man-machine, the ego, programs, past life trauma's or many different I's, you have to face and understand them first before you can deal with them. I'm guessing here is where the Dream working comes into place.

Desire to be forgiven: "You must understand that you have been reacting all your life based on emotions from another life that is over and those feelings do not apply here and now."

For a "long time" you have been carrying these emotions from another life into this life and you've been letting those emotions get in the way of your development.
Having this kind of weight on your shoulders might make you sloppy, lose your concentration and slow you down on your way to reaching your goals.
Understanding is the first step, it seems. In understanding these emotions, hopefully, one day you will be able to let them go and see them as a lesson. Leaving them in the life where they were experienced and letting them go in this life.
This way you will "lose" some "heavy weight" that you've been carrying. Which will make you "light", which in turn might make it safer for you to "travel".

Maybe it's time to understand, forgive and deal with what has happened in the past. And "asking for forgiveness" is meaningless when there is no DOing involved.

I'm probably going way off right now, but thought I'd share these thoughts anyway.

Many thanks for posting this session so quickly.

(Guest) When they mentioned the "admitting it, seeing it, atoning", is that the process for awakening true conscience?

A: Yes. First admit that you are a "jerk". This must be viscerally known. You must understand that you have been reacting all your life based on emotions from another life that is over and those feelings do not apply here and now.

This sounds very familiar to me, I think the first time I actually made any progress on myself was when I finally realised and admitted to myself that I had been a complete "jerk" most of my life. I tried very very hard to deny this but finally the facts of my life became overwhelming and were completely laid bare. I only hope my "cut off" point has been averted and I can move forward toward greater awareness and understanding. It is a very interesting concept about living out emotions from previous life's, maybe this is why it's sometimes so frustrating that we keep blocking ourselves from making progress and never really understanding why. Not only do we have our currently predators/programs to contend with, we may well have a bunch of previous predators/programs in there to make sure we don't gain greater awereness :scared:

Also, I'm very relieved that a potential trap has been avoided, it appears they played their hand much too early!

Thank you so much everyone for this session. Much food for thought. Also glad that y'all avoided that psychopath and got the message out about him and that "Nexus" magazine. :)

I have to say that the cutoff point remark hit me hard as well, in addition to what Anart said about one path fading out of view... there's so much to be done, and I waste so much time on A-influences. Time to pick up the pace.

About the dream working: You mentioned Ark writing experiences about this in his journals, yes? Are any of his journals online? I saw an excerpt late in The Wave regarding debugging the universe, but I haven't found anything yet regarding dreams.

If it's not asking too much, maybe you could scan an entry that specifically deals with dream working? It's always nice to have an example from someone you trust. In the meantime, I'll be doing some research. Thanks again. :)

Thank YOU, Laura and Team.

Beware, there is a "cutoff" point past which there are no further opportunities in this life.

This to me, and as I have read from the other forum members as well; no time to stall, work has to be done to the best of our abilities.

Penance, fwiw: in order to attain a higher form of mental awareness (through detachment from the earthly, not punishing guilt).

godspeed to Guest on your "self-work".

Laura and Team it is also gratifying to know that all was "seen" before the Nexus conference, and the potential trap was avoided.

Prayer: Divine Cosmic Mind Please Protect ALL who desire to search for, tell, and share the TRUTH.

The being a "jerk" part really hit home for me as well, although I prefer a stronger word than that to describe myself. Another reminder about there being a cut-off point (I think I read something like that elsewhere, on this site) really shocks me into needing to stop waffling around and really focus on my higher-self.

The part about penance and the reality bubble makes me think that for Guest there is much pressure built up that is soon to reach a bursting point. If he does not acknowledge the reality of how he has been acting (and relieve some of this pressure) then an external force will act upon him to burst his bubble. That it would happen when traveling points, again, to how much more vulnerable a person is when traveling. For several reasons I think, but primarily in my mind this is due to the increased interaction with 4D STS agents dressed up as "security personnel". Basically saying he would get selected for "additional screening" and Guest's reaction to that event could spiral out of control, as the 4D STS agents launch into attack mode with their electric torture devices, etc.

Thank you so much for sharing another insightful session and best of luck to you Guest.

Edit: I said 4D STS agents, meaning that is ultimately who they serve, whether they realize it or not.

Thank You Laura and Team for posting this session.

Like many others here I saw some interesting similarities between 'guest' and myself; particularly
that which dealt with past life issues.

Now I don't know if this is the case for me or not, but when the group was discussing what period of time
'guest' felt a pull towards and the World War 2 era was mentioned, it totally correlated with how I've
felt for quite some time about..... :-[....Nazi Germany...

I hate to say it...but when I was 16-18 I had this ridiculous obsession with Nazi Germany and being a
Nazi soldier....it's embarrassing to be open about, but I really felt I had a past life as a Nazi and perhaps
enjoyed the idea of Power, Control and Dominance a little too much.

Whether that has any basis in reality or is just a result of some type of pathology I don't know...

All I can say is that Thankfully, I've grown well away from that obsession and have let that whole
"hatred, anger, power trip" mentality go.

Without Laura and her work....I don't know where I'd be....

Thank you again.

I could never say it enough. :)

Thanks for the session, there's a lot to digest, some parts were shocking indeed, as some mentioned, but a strong and useful reminder.

Marcus-Aurelius said:
Thanks for the session!

Aragorn said:
The "cut off" point gave me the chills too. Need to pick up the pace with the work, hope it's not too late...!
Yes, I have always feared something like that and this thought has become more present lately.

I like the dream work too. Should be trying it soon.

Thanks again for the session

sleepermustawaken:
This to me, and as I have read from the other forum members as well; no time to stall, work has to be done to the best of our abilities.

True, there's no "time" to waste and we have each other to succeed.

A: “Guest” has lived in a remarkably narcissistic bubble for some time despite all our encouragement.

You know, this made me remember an event that took place 6 years ago or so, when I came in contact with the Cass material, I was devouring all the information, I couldn't stop, even in my work place I read when it was possible and used to take note of observations and so on, one day I arrived too early to the office and I was the only one in there, so I took out my notes and one of the first chapters of the Wave series and started to read, and all of a sudden I felt like a huge vibration, - like goosebumps but not exactly - all over my body, the surroundings were "filled" with a bright white glare and I felt that the top of my head, the crown, opened up very wide, I get a "refreshing" feeling, and then I "hear" a voice that told me: "Don't close the Conduit" and a few seconds later everything just faded out, this event left me very surprised and with a big question mark in my mind, what was all that about?! and also I didn't knew what was a Conduit, so I kind of sweep it under the rug for a time, until I found out further in the Wave series the meaning of developing a conduit through Knowledge, that was a shocking and was a strong motivation in some way to continue with the data gathering. Now I feel that I've spoiled very useful opportunities to learn and network, I feel that I've wasted too much time and energy with useless stuff and relationships, the DCM has been very generous and I feel ashamed and very sorry because I've been arrogant and I've felt like I deserve all the best just because for all that happened in the past, and just because I'm here, I don't exactly know what happened inside me with this session, it removed a lot of emotional stuff, this event came to my mind, it made me cry, I need to deepen into my feelings an thoughts to discover what's happening, again thanks.

Also, I used to keep notes from everything that I read, I wrote down observations, insights, so on and so forth, and I left that behind a few years ago, it was very helpful, and also helped me as a reminder. Gosh!! I feel like theres a lot to do and so little time, i feel that there's hope but hope comes with pragmatism isn't it? So maybe is time to prioritize and Do, non stop.

Back
Top Bottom