Session 25 February 2023

The majority of those passing away would be those who have put their trust in the PTB and psychopaths.

The remaining people should contain a much higher number of independent thinkers which could indeed make an impact on the human-cosmic connection. The ruling class could lose much of their followers and will be left with disgruntled resisters, not the kind of people you would want to start a great reset with.

Literally if things were to go in that direction, only the strongest of humanity would survive along side very few lucky ones. I would think that is not a recipe for a favorable or easy outcome in "total control" for STS forces. How many Souled individuals that are left working together would still be more important for a positive outcome from any major turmoil, I'm guessing.

But on the other hand, achieving 80% of anything is a pretty big win even if temporary.

What is the natural part of the sequence? 37?

The Turkey-Syria Earthquake has landed on the 37th day of the year at coordinates of: 37° 10′ 26.4″ N, 37° 1′ 55.2″ E 37.174, 37.032

Although the repetition of the number 37 is interesting, I think that the Cs are referring to the fact that it was not provoked so it was natural and that it is a sequence of major earthquakes that followed and will follow this M7.8 earthquake. For example, before this earthquake about 800 earthquakes were registered daily, now after this earthquake more than 1000 earthquakes have been registered daily. A month has passed since the earthquake in Turkey and the incidence of earthquakes is not decreasing. It seems that this earthquake did indeed move something globally.

This is a comparison of the same month last year.

February 2022

Summary: 9 quakes 6.0+, 139 quakes 5.0+, 1126 quakes 4.0+, 3326 quakes 3.0+, 6657 quakes 2.0+
(11257 total)
Magnitude 9+: none
Magnitude 8+: none
Magnitude 7+: none
Magnitude 6+: 9 earthquakes

Magnitude 5+: 139 earthquakes
Magnitude 4+: 1126 earthquakes
Magnitude 3+: 3326 earthquakes
Magnitude 2+: 6657 earthquakes
No quakes of magnitude 7 or higher
Volcanodiscovery Feb 2022

February 2023

Summary: 2 quakes 7.0+, 14 quakes 6.0+, 150 quakes 5.0+, 1373 quakes 4.0+, 4943 quakes 3.0+, 11554 quakes 2.0+
(18036 total)
Magnitude 7+: 2 earthquakes
Magnitude 6+: 14 earthquakes

Magnitude 5+: 150 earthquakes
Magnitude 4+: 1373 earthquakes
Magnitude 3+: 4943 earthquakes
Magnitude 2+: 11554 earthquakes
No quakes of magnitude 8 or higher
Volcanodiscovery Feb 2023

Now if you are interested in the esoteric meaning of 37, look up the meaning of 3 and 7 and their combinations. A quick search:

The number three, therefore, must be taken as the number of Divine fulness. It signifies and represents the Holy Spirit as taking of the things of Christ and making them real and solid in our experience. The Symbolism and Spiritual Significance of the Number Three

The 7 (being associated with divine intervention) comes from 3 (the holy trinity) + the 4 fold nature of man (Physical, emotional, intellectual & spiritual) . So 7 is God and man together, the intervention of God (the trinity) into the affairs of man (his 4 fold nature). Mystical Number Seven - Esoteric Meanings

One could say from the above that number 37 could mean that divine intervention is now real and solid in our 3D experience.
:huh:
Good observation @Eriko1177

Although the repetition of the number 37 is interesting, I think that the Cs are referring to the fact that it was not provoked so it was natural and that it is a sequence of major earthquakes that followed and will follow this M7.8 earthquake. For example, before this earthquake about 800 earthquakes were registered daily, now after this earthquake more than 1000 earthquakes have been registered daily. A month has passed since the earthquake in Turkey and the incidence of earthquakes is not decreasing. It seems that this earthquake did indeed move something globally.

This is a comparison of the same month last year.

February 2022

Summary: 9 quakes 6.0+, 139 quakes 5.0+, 1126 quakes 4.0+, 3326 quakes 3.0+, 6657 quakes 2.0+
(11257 total)
Magnitude 7+: none
Magnitude 6+: 9 earthquakes

Magnitude 5+: 139 earthquakes
Magnitude 4+: 1126 earthquakes
Magnitude 3+: 3326 earthquakes
Magnitude 2+: 6657 earthquakes
No quakes of magnitude 7 or higher
Volcanodiscovery Feb 2022

February 2023

Summary: 2 quakes 7.0+, 14 quakes 6.0+, 150 quakes 5.0+, 1373 quakes 4.0+, 4943 quakes 3.0+, 11554 quakes 2.0+
(18036 total)
Magnitude 7+: 2 earthquakes
Magnitude 6+: 14 earthquakes

Magnitude 5+: 150 earthquakes
Magnitude 4+: 1373 earthquakes
Magnitude 3+: 4943 earthquakes
Magnitude 2+: 11554 earthquakes
No quakes of magnitude 8 or higher
Volcanodiscovery Feb 2023

Now if you are interested in the esoteric meaning of 37, look up the meaning of 3 and 7 and their combinations. A quick search:

One could say from the above that number 37 could mean that divine intervention is now real and solid in our 3D experience.
:huh:
Good observation @Eriko1177
Yep, good catch! The number 37 instantly rang a bell. I had read about it somewhere several years ago. Yandexed and what i found (please don’t judge strictly, i am quite far from math science)):

— In the modern world, the teaching of Kabbalah is one of the main means of influencing and managing social processes. That is why it is so important to see the manifestation of gematria and numerical codes in the manipulative mechanism of daily control.
To better protect your spiritual energy, it is desirable to understand the hidden meaning of conceptual numbers, most of which are prime in an infinite series of natural numbers.
Let's study the number 37.
37 is the twelfth prime number. Since the symbolism of 12 is associated with precession and the zodiac circle of constellations, 37 is of great importance for practicing Kabbalists. Remember, a 360-degree circle divided by 12 gives the number 30. 30 years is needed for the planet Saturn to make one revolution around the Sun. The planet Jupiter is 12 years old enough for this purpose. The numbers 30 and 12 are connected in 60, because exactly 60 years pass between two consecutive connections of these two giant planets in the same zodiac sign (with an offset of 8 degrees). In addition, 60 is 1/6 of the circle, and in the Chinese calendar, the year 2023 repeats 1963 in the cycle of 60 years.
Further. In Kabbalah, as is known, there are 10 stages of emanation originating from Ein Sof and forming the kingdom of the manifestation of God. Of the 10 Sephiroth, the first - Keter (crown) represents the sphere of the spirit and correlates with the pineal gland. So the number 37 covers this sephira and in the Hebrew gematria the words "God", "Only Begotten", "Power" and "Glory" have a numerical value 37.
The mathematical properties of the number 37 also have meanings. First of all 37 is the sum of the first 9 natural numbers
37=1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9; and the benefit of numbers 2 and 3:
37=32+2+3;
37=23+3²+2+3;
37=23+2³+2x3

We also see that the product of the number 37 by the sum of its digits is equal to the sum of the cubes of the same digits: 37x(3+7)=33+73, and if the number 37 is increased by the product of its digits, then as a result we get the sum of the squares of the same digits: 37 + 3x7 = 32 +72.
Moreover, the number composed of the sequence of isopsephy 1,3,6,9 - 1369 is the square of the number 37 (372=1369), and the sum of the first 37 natural numbers (that is, the 37th triangular number) = 703. 703 is 666+37, plus 703 can be represented as 37x3+373+3x73.
Now if we multiply the number 37 by its shifter, the number 73, we get 2701 - the 73rd triangular number. Interesting?
In the Hebrew gematria, the words "life" and "wisdom" correspond to the meaning of 73, and in the real Russian gematria (where 32 letters without the letter "ёthe word "wisdom" corresponds to the number 37. Mirror image! But you will be more surprised if you find out that 37 is a 12 prime number, and 73 is a 21 prime number! Mirroring again! The sum of the 73rd triangular number (2701) with its number shifter (1072) gives the number 3773 (2701+1072=3773) and it looks very beautiful! It is even more beautiful to see that the full circle of a calendar year of 365 days is divided by 73 and gives the number 5 (365:73 =5).

— Perhaps for this reason, the Catholic Bible contains exactly 73 books. Why not? After all, it is known that the gematria of the first sentence of the Book of Genesis: "In the beginning God created heaven and earth" in the Hebrew language is equal to 2701, which is 37x73...One hundred percent hit!

Yandex

Also here is an excerpt from
Christian Numerical Mysticism — D.A. Hals, book ‘Key to the All’,

all the sacred numbers considered are multiples of 37, the multipliers of which are obtained as a result of the addition of the constituent numbers, as shown in the table: The harmony of the number 37 (sorry, could not insert a table here, on the foto).

The key to the meaning of the number 37 should be sought in Hebrew rather than Greek, since 37 is the numerical equivalent of Keter on the Tree of Life, symbolizing the Light and Flame of the spirit that dwells in every human Soul.

Христианский числовой Мистицизм — Д.А. Халс

C5004700-61DF-4C03-92FE-D09517ADABBC.png

Yep, good catch! The number 37 instantly rang a bell. I had read about it somewhere several years ago. Yandexed and what i found (please don’t judge strictly, i am quite far from math science)):

— In the modern world, the teaching of Kabbalah is one of the main means of influencing and managing social processes. That is why it is so important to see the manifestation of gematria and numerical codes in the manipulative mechanism of daily control.
To better protect your spiritual energy, it is desirable to understand the hidden meaning of conceptual numbers, most of which are prime in an infinite series of natural numbers.
Let's study the number 37.
37 is the twelfth prime number. Since the symbolism of 12 is associated with precession and the zodiac circle of constellations, 37 is of great importance for practicing Kabbalists. Remember, a 360-degree circle divided by 12 gives the number 30. 30 years is needed for the planet Saturn to make one revolution around the Sun. The planet Jupiter is 12 years old enough for this purpose. The numbers 30 and 12 are connected in 60, because exactly 60 years pass between two consecutive connections of these two giant planets in the same zodiac sign (with an offset of 8 degrees). In addition, 60 is 1/6 of the circle, and in the Chinese calendar, the year 2023 repeats 1963 in the cycle of 60 years.
Further. In Kabbalah, as is known, there are 10 stages of emanation originating from Ein Sof and forming the kingdom of the manifestation of God. Of the 10 Sephiroth, the first - Keter (crown) represents the sphere of the spirit and correlates with the pineal gland. So the number 37 covers this sephira and in the Hebrew gematria the words "God", "Only Begotten", "Power" and "Glory" have a numerical value 37.
The mathematical properties of the number 37 also have meanings. First of all 37 is the sum of the first 9 natural numbers
37=1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9; and the benefit of numbers 2 and 3:
37=32+2+3;
37=23+3²+2+3;
37=23+2³+2x3

We also see that the product of the number 37 by the sum of its digits is equal to the sum of the cubes of the same digits: 37x(3+7)=33+73, and if the number 37 is increased by the product of its digits, then as a result we get the sum of the squares of the same digits: 37 + 3x7 = 32 +72.
Moreover, the number composed of the sequence of isopsephy 1,3,6,9 - 1369 is the square of the number 37 (372=1369), and the sum of the first 37 natural numbers (that is, the 37th triangular number) = 703. 703 is 666+37, plus 703 can be represented as 37x3+373+3x73.
Now if we multiply the number 37 by its shifter, the number 73, we get 2701 - the 73rd triangular number. Interesting?
In the Hebrew gematria, the words "life" and "wisdom" correspond to the meaning of 73, and in the real Russian gematria (where 32 letters without the letter "ёthe word "wisdom" corresponds to the number 37. Mirror image! But you will be more surprised if you find out that 37 is a 12 prime number, and 73 is a 21 prime number! Mirroring again! The sum of the 73rd triangular number (2701) with its number shifter (1072) gives the number 3773 (2701+1072=3773) and it looks very beautiful! It is even more beautiful to see that the full circle of a calendar year of 365 days is divided by 73 and gives the number 5 (365:73 =5).

— Perhaps for this reason, the Catholic Bible contains exactly 73 books. Why not? After all, it is known that the gematria of the first sentence of the Book of Genesis: "In the beginning God created heaven and earth" in the Hebrew language is equal to 2701, which is 37x73...One hundred percent hit!

Yandex

Also here is an excerpt from
Christian Numerical Mysticism — D.A. Hals, book ‘Key to the All’,

all the sacred numbers considered are multiples of 37, the multipliers of which are obtained as a result of the addition of the constituent numbers, as shown in the table: The harmony of the number 37 (sorry, could not insert a table here, on the foto).

The key to the meaning of the number 37 should be sought in Hebrew rather than Greek, since 37 is the numerical equivalent of Keter on the Tree of Life, symbolizing the Light and Flame of the spirit that dwells in every human Soul.

Христианский числовой Мистицизм — Д.А. Халс

View attachment 72140

I'm reminded of this chapter of The Wave, which discusses the very real practice of finding meaning in numbers, but also warns that this search can also be an exercise in nonsense, 'pattern recognition run amok', or an STS trap:

Albert Pike, the great Masonic symbolist, also admitted that there were many things that he couldn’t figure out. Hall quotes his Symbolism, for the 32nd and 33rd degrees, where he wrote:

"I do not understand why the 7 should be called Minerva, or the cube, Neptune. … Undoubtedly the names given by the Pythagoreans to the different numbers were themselves enigmatic and symbolic – and there is little doubt that in the time of Plutarch the meanings these names concealed were lost. Pythagoras had succeeded too well in concealing his symbols with a veil that was from the first impenetrable, without his oral explanation. …
This uncertainty shared by all true students of the subject proves conclusively that it is unwise to make definite statements founded on the indefinite and fragmentary information available concerning the Pythagorean system of mathematical philosophy." (Hall 2003, 207, 208)

But, of course, in the present time, there is a whole raft of folks who don’t let such remarks stop them. Any number of modern gurus claims to have discovered the secrets of “Sacred Geometry.” Not only that, they don’t seem to have even studied the matter deeply at all, missing many of the salient points that are evident in the fragments of Pythagorean teachings. Regarding this, there is a passage in Foucault’s Pendulum, by Umberto Eco, that explicates the problem:

"Amid all the nonsense there are some unimpeachable truths … I invite you to go and measure [an arbitrarily selected, but specific] kiosk. You will see that the length of the counter is one hundred and forty-nine centimeters – in other words, one hundred-billionth of the distance between the earth and the sun. The height at the rear, one hundred and seventy-six centimeters, divided by the width of the window, fifty-six centimeters, is 3.14. The height at the front is nineteen decimeters, equal, in other words, to the number of years of the Greek lunar cycle. The sum of the heights of the two front corners is one hundred and ninety times two plus one hundred and seventy-six times two, which equals seven hundred and thirty-two, the date of the victory at Poitiers. The thickness of the counter is 3.10 centimeters, and the width of the cornice of the window is 8.8 centimeters. Replacing the numbers before the decimals by the corresponding letters of the alphabet, we obtain C for ten and H for eight, or C10H8, which is the formula for naphthalene. …With numbers you can do anything you like. Suppose I have the sacred number 9 and I want to get the number 1314, date of the execution of Jacques de Molay – a date dear to anyone who professes devotion to the Templar tradition of knighthood.
… Multiply nine by one hundred and forty-six, the fateful day of the destruction of Carthage. How did I arrive at this? I divided thirteen hundred and fourteen by two, by three, et cetera, until I found a satisfying date. I could also have divided thirteen hundred and fourteen by 6.28, the double of 3.14, and I would have got two hundred and nine. That is the year Attalus I, king of Pergamon, ascended the throne. You see? … The universe is a great symphony of numerical correspondences numbers and their symbolisms provide a path to special knowledge. But if the world, below and above, is a system of correspondences where tout se tient, it’s natural for the [lottery] kiosk and the pyramid, both works of man, to reproduce in their structure, unconsciously, the harmonies of the cosmos." [emphasis added] (Eco 1988, 288–289)

The idea has been promoted with great vigor for over a thousand years that so-called Kabbalists and interpreters of mysteries can discover with their incredibly tortuous methods the Truth, completely misses the point of a truth that is far more ancient: Mathematics is the language of Nature. The Pythagoreans declared arithmetic to be the mother of the mathematical sciences. This idea was based on the fact that geometry, music, and astronomy are dependent upon arithmetic, but arithmetic is not dependent upon them. In this sense, geometry may be removed but arithmetic will remain; but if arithmetic were removed, geometry would be eliminated. In the same way, music depends on arithmetic. Eliminating music affects arithmetic only by limiting one of its expressions.

The size, form, and motion of the celestial bodies are determined by the use of geometry and their harmony and rhythm by the use of music. If astronomy is taken away, neither geometry nor music is harmed; but if geometry and music are done away with, astronomy is destroyed. The priority of both geometry and music to astronomy is therefore established and arithmetic is prior to all of them, being primary and fundamental. Playing endless games with numbers demonstrates only that which cannot be otherwise. The real secret seems to be much more profound and most, if not nearly all, seekers of truth never penetrate beyond the surface of the matter.

So, I could see that there was a lot of nonsense being propagated in the present day, mostly by people who had not bothered to study the history of metaphysical and occult matters. But, even with such an opinion in my mind, I could not help but notice the repeated occurrences of the number 33 in not only mystical literature, but also in world events of great import. Or, so it seemed. I wonder if all the many events of significance were catalogued, would we find a preponderance of these so-called mystical numbers, or would we find a spread of numbers that indicate no statistical significance? Just because some events occurred on the 33rd parallel, did that signify it was a Masonic conspiracy? How many other events of similar significance have occurred at places and times that have no “occult” significance at all? But, of course, those that do, possibly by virtue of pure chance, get all the attention while everything else is ignored.

On the other hand, the idea was growing in my mind that such synchronicities or appearances of certain numbers and characteristics of events, were a sort of clue that the veil between dimensions and densities had been breached, either accidentally or deliberately. But who or what was doing it was still an issue.

When we think about what the Cassiopaeans were saying, or trying to say, against the impenetrable thick-headedness of yours truly, we come to this, spelled out extremely slowly. It’s obvious they were trying to teach me what Phi meant:

A: 1 [pause] 1; 5 minus 3; 2 minus 1.
Q: (L) What is the concept here?
A: Look: 353535. Is code.
Q: (L) What does this code relate to?
A: Infinite power.
This “infinite power”, symbolized by phi, is then further defined by the Cs as:

Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power, which they must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge allegiance infinitely, which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity. … And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.

In other words: Kaballah.

Thank you for another great session. There are a lot of great comments regarding 4D and the soul pool. I always enjoy reviewing current events. I’m reading “Heading Toward Omega” and it provides food for thought about 5D. Goes along well with the afterlife thread. I’m not too worried about recognizing 4D. I’m focusing on just getting and staying mentally prepared for what’s coming up. I considered in the past that there could be a time that we lose access to the forum, so I reread through threads, print out what is helpful and carry on. Still, looking forward to future sessions and discussions as well as watching the MindMatters videos.

What do you guys think about the concept of sub-densities as described by Ra? Could this possibly explain why the conjectured differences between 3D and 4D aren’t so different, simply because we are gradually climbing upwards through the “sub-densities”, until we “reach the next octave” AKA 4D in its totality? (Whatever that even means.) Do you think this could be, more or less, where we are currently at/going?

For context:
This makes perfect sense- and as Joe said, there is still some physicality- but less physicality may be a learned thing. As an entity learns the lessons of 4D, the dependency on physicality will become less important, and necessary.

Very informative session as usual! Even though things may look dire, the future is fluid and who knows what will really happen. I think the more exposure and truth being dispensed will have an affect on the future so the numbers are always changing. The veil is being lifted for a-lot of people and then the choice of following and believing the truth will hr in the them. As the C’s have said, it is those who know how to surf the wave that will make it in the end.

Shout out to every one in the forum, FOTCM, Laura & crew, and ourselves in the future! Much love to all :)

I'm wondering if these panicked attempts to set up the best conditions to dominate humanity for the 4D STS - and all the timeline and other manipulations to keep us locked into their energy farm, etc. - didn't also speed up the cycle that spiralled our planet and the solar system to transition to 4D. In other words, could it also be possible that if we hadn't switched to STS and fallen under their domination, that the natural process of transitioning to 4D would be a longer duration process, less intense lessons, less catalyst as Ra says. Besides their wishful thinking making 4D STS miss the crucial responses by the universe to maintain the STS/STO balance, etc

I think I found the part of Ra's Sessions where the entity says that the transition of the planet to fourth density has not been easy due to the imbalance caused by the human psyche, there was not an acceleration of the process but a disorder that will cause inconveniences such as drastic changes in the planet.

On the other hand, Ra says that the planet is already in 4D, which also confirms the Adobe question

Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

A: Yes Yes Yes

If I recall, the C's did mention that the act of "falling" or wanting to experience physicality is choosing to experience lessons on a short wave cycle, which is more brutal/shorter. As opposed to a "long wave cycle" or more natural way of experiencing lessons in a not so physical form, and therefore less "brutal" but slower. Sounds similar to SeekinTruth's comment on Ra material, maybe.

I was looking for transcript in search function, but couldn't find it (I'm still learning to use website properly). :-)

Back
Top Bottom