Session 25 February 2023

Just wait! I reckon things are gonna make increasingly less sense as time passes. It's certainly a really good opportunity for many people to start thinking outside the box, or maybe, in "unlimited terms". I mean, when everything in our reality starts to make no sense whatsoever, when right becomes wrong and good bad etc., those are prefect conditions to open minds en masse.
They did say that we're all potential transducers of information into chaos. So as the world becomes increasingly chaotic, maybe it also opens up choices that wouldn't otherwise be possible. I know for myself I've been struggling with having any sense of excitement and motivation towards my career, or the idea of having a 401k, and other such things. Many of our plans or excitement about future prospects assume "business as usual" on this planet. I'll go to college, get a job, get some promotions, save for retirement, move to Florida and enjoy the sun as I work on my garden. But it ain't like that anymore, so we can't "plan" for a damn thing right now - it's all in flux!

So if nothing else, that allows you to consider other options that you would never try before. Chaos offers an opportunity to do something new, and maybe that's for the best, because I think many of us here would be incredibly bored with "business as usual" I outlined above. I think the transition period is simply annoying because it takes a while for the world to respond to the chaos, so people are still trying to act as if everything is normal, and it's annoying to the rest of us. There may be some extra annoying times when the masses finally decide to end the current world and make a new one. But honestly, I'll be cheering us on, we have collectively suffered enough, and it's about time we take ownership of our future and design a world that isn't made of, by, and for psychopaths. And also toss out 4D STS while we're at it. Wouldn't it be nice if we could call this planet home instead of a prison camp?!

Remember that feeling of wonder about the world as a kid, before you learned how the world really works? I wish we could have that feeling of wonder again - but this time as fully cognizant adults who see the world as it really is, and see it as something full of infinite exciting possibilities for everyone.

cGh5LTE2LmpwZw

Every challenge is an opportunity to learn.

Every day I feel more alienated from the world and Im not sure if its alienation from 3D or Im disintegrate generaly. It takes more effort to do the mundane daily obligations. So on one side I feel Im not ready for 4D but on the other side I dont feel comfortable like I used to do.

Hey Mayb - well the PTB are definitely not making it easy for the global population... it's a like planet-wide 'dark initiation', and there has been a lot of effort done to hide it so that a lot of people feel the effects, but are prevented from understanding what is happening around them.

You've mentioned alienation, disintegration, and fatigue. It's hard for me to properly reply because what's happening with you depends a lot on the specific details of your life. So if you'd like to open up a personal thread to discuss in more depth, please feel free. I'm sure many here would be happy to help and offer their perspetive. As the C's have said again and again and again - when in trouble, network. I know it's been an absolute lifesaver for me and many others here.

I speculate that a subdensity is also a step within the same density and a state of awareness

I mean, If we continue with the school analogy, in each classroom there are children with different degrees of learning and consciousness or level of being. This is due to factors of the environment in which they develop. Even in this same forum there are members more advanced than others, however, we are all in this third density.

Now In a STO environment for example the teacher and the more advanced classmates would help the less advanced ones to graduate to the next level. This is where one of the rules that the Cs have suggested for the forum comes in:

Thank you for this, brother!

This brings to mind when Paul addressed the Romans, reminding those that were “strong” (akin to the more advanced/knowledgeable people here within the forum) not to despise the “rest” (also akin to the newcomers and novices here actively participating with the network) for their weaknesses in order that they can aid them within their own limits of understanding to help themselves to climb up the ladder. And my oh my, have you guys helped me climb!

Thinking and acting as a tribal unit, as in what is beneficial for all of us, really makes operating as fearlessly and diligently as possible seem less like “work” and more like an expression of our true and sincere innate capabilities. I wake up every day now and look forward to it. I also find joy seeing the opportunities that lie ahead, even when the world around me seems to grower darker by the day. The level of information, courage, and strength that oneself can draw from our connectedness here really has monumental influence, and seeing how that impacts the world and people around me when I share it makes my faith in this group steadfast and unshakable.

Even when we feel insignificant, or allow doubt to creep in, we can use this as a daily reminder:

(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?

A: Yes.

So no matter where it is that I’m personally at on the ladder, the simple understanding that every bit of effort I make to continue to climb while keeping an extended hand out for the next brother or sister makes me eternally grateful for the blessing it is to take part in this incredible journey together with you.

10/10 satisfied that I incarnated for this. 🫡

I also find joy seeing the opportunities that lie ahead, even when the world around me seems to grower darker by the day
So no matter where it is that I’m personally at on the ladder, the simple understanding that every bit of effort I make to continue to climb while keeping an extended hand out for the next brother or sister makes me eternally grateful for the blessing it is to take part in this incredible journey together with you.

From what I've reread lately thanks to this session and the comments, I think joy is the right attitude and it doesn't matter if you graduate this "harvest" because joy and confidence in the process will get you closer to graduation. As the Cs have suggested to us before "enjoy the show". It is an honor and a responsibility to live in these times.

Joy and sharing this joy brings you closer to the cosmic plan of understanding that all is lesson and progress in creation. I am reminded of this psalm

Psalm 5:11-12

Happiness and joy are manifestations of faith and trust in the Lord. Let all those who trust in You rejoice; let them shout for joy forever, for You defend them; let those who love Your name rejoice in You. I have trusted in Your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.

Understanding that salvation is progress through the plan rather than a reward. "Saving" as Joe mentioned will also involve providing information.

My understanding of it was that the "saving" would be providing information to others once the purported 'transition to a new reality' occurs. The Cs have said that there will be many people who are dazed and confused about their surroundings at that point, and possibly vulnerable to manipulation by 'dark forces'. So providing the information we here all possess about the nature of that reality etc. etc. could, in theory, make a big difference and amount to "saving" others.

What kind of information can you provide in a world of chaos and trauma? I think that information that nourishes the spirit (animus) and soul (essence) will be most important.

From Session 17 (The law of One Book 1)

QUESTIONER: Is it possible, through the use of some technique, to help an entity reach the fourth-density level in these final days?

RA: I am Ra. It is not possible to aid another being directly. It is only possible to facilitate the catalyst element in any of its forms; the most important being the radiating of the understanding of oneness with the Creator from the being, the least important, information, such as we share with you.

We ourselves do not feel the urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have given it to three, four, or five; this is an enormous reward for if one of them comes to fourth-density understanding through this catalyst, then we have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.
We encourage an objective attempt to share information without concern for numbers or rapid increase among others. That you strive to make this information accessible is, in your terms, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all, we cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is, in the instant, an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be attained by the self, for the self. Another being cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, give inspiration, or share love, the character of mystery, of the unknown, which encourages another being to push itself and begin the process of seeking which ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the door of access to the present?

Therefore, we should rejoice for those who graduate to 4D because if we have faith in the process then we will understand the extent to which if just one (of us) graduates to 4D STO then the Law of One has been fulfilled.

"...my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation."

I think this unified consciousness is indeed God, the Divine Cosmic Mind or as Ra calls it the Intelligent Infinity. This unified consciousness would be experiencing its self in different schools or densities but it remains one. Ra says in this regard as follows:

From Session 13 (The Law of One, Book 1)

Questioner: Can you say how intelligent infinity (I have difficulty in expressing this), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?
RA: I am Ra. Good question.
Intelligent infinity discerned a concept. That concept was discerned free of the will of awareness. That concept was finitude. This has been the paradoxical first or fundamental distortion of the Law of One. Thus, intelligent infinity gave itself over to the exploration of multiplicity. Given the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity, there is no end to multiplicity. Exploration, therefore, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

If the world understood the implications of this it would truly see God in its neighbor.

Makes sense to me. A friend of mine brought to our book club the thought that the unified consciousness (as Gurdjieff would say "his all loving endlessness") for a brief "moment" self realized and asked itself "what am I?" At which point the fragmentation occurred so that HALE could experience the totality of itself in all forms.

I should probably mention that our groups original intent was to read beelzebubs tales and discuss. It proved to be outlandish and complicated for a few. My friend and I had already read the book. So we read Gnosis One and were moving onto In Search Of The Miraculous but each of us became entangled in other matters.

In Paul and the Stoics, which was discussed previously on the forum, the author makes the case that what Paul was doing in his letters was to appeal to the understanding that his congregation had already received, to deepen and grow their understanding through the application of what they already knew.

This is not unlike the situation we find ourselves in and the C's mentioned in this session, with regards to preparation, that we can review the instructions provided previously. So, now it's a matter of working to bring it all into fruition as we've already received the necessary knowledge regarding our reality and much more beyond. For Paul, the end goal of the Christ event is to become other directed, to get over ourselves so that we can help and serve those that have the capacity to see because that is what having a proper relation to DCM is all about, it's what "God" wants from us and it is how "God" relates to creation, "faith that is active through love".

“It may be just by being somewhere—not doing anything—just by being at a certain place at a certain time—oh, I can’t say what I mean, but you might just—just walk along a street some day and just by doing that accomplish something terribly important—perhaps even without knowing what it was.” - The nurse in Towards Zero by Agatha Christie

C’s said:
Each soul is all-powerful and can create or destroy all existence if (they) know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternate universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is “fun” to see how much you can access.

I just reread this quote and had an ‘aha moment’ that I’ve not had when reading it before. I don’t think I’m saying anything that we here haven’t already realised before, but the fact that they immediately followed “You may create alternate universes if you wish and dwell within”, with “You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell”, is obviously not incidental, and can only mean that the way to literally change the universe you are in is to change yourself.

Brings to mind also quotes along the lines of, “Once one is aware, all conforms to that awareness”, etc.

(Joe) Were the Turkey earthquakes natural, in the sense of not being induced by human technology?

A: Yes. Human tech can produce smaller quakes but this one was natural and part of a sequence. The powers handling this technology are well aware of the dangers of trying to generate quakes.
What is the natural part of the sequence? 37?

The Turkey-Syria Earthquake has landed on the 37th day of the year at coordinates of: 37° 10′ 26.4″ N, 37° 1′ 55.2″ E 37.174, 37.032

This answer kinda struck me in light of this:
Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

This has answered a question that has been in my mind for a long time. I could not fully understand the STS wishful thinking angle but it becomes obvious when you realise that wishful thinking on 4D becomes their reality. No wonder they think they cannot fail and just carry on regardless. Thank goodness for the C's ability to see all because that knowledge must give us some hope in these depressing times.

Session 22 October 1994:
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

This has answered a question that has been in my mind for a long time. I could not fully understand the STS wishful thinking angle but it becomes obvious when you realise that wishful thinking on 4D becomes their reality. No wonder they think they cannot fail and just carry on regardless. Thank goodness for the C's ability to see all because that knowledge must give us some hope in these depressing times.
When reading that exchange of the C's, I have thought of the present expanding and its many past and future (timelines, dimensions).

STS cannot see reality as it is (all the timelines) because when they see with their illusions, they cannot see the timelines that do not fit their illusions.

So, you, being Sto, take the machine desired by them and introduce it into a timeline that is invisible to a STS being.

The planet continues "rolling", but there is an "occlusion" area in the development possibilities (dimensions), which is invisible to them.

Only a STO being can "see" where the "machine" is, so it could be funny, that they have to try to leave STO beings alive for their own selfish ends.:-D

And surely for many more things in that line.

A thought that I have had.

Back
Top Bottom