Session 25 February 2023

All I know, is that we faced many attack me and my daughter since then and some were much more dangerous and subtle and came dangerously close to have tragic consequence. But as I like to say now, bring it on, as I guess a warrior learn more about fighting when on the battle field doing battle.

This is an incredible story, Laurentien2! How fortunate that you had precisely the knowledge needed to navigate the situation, and others as well!

I want to share something I picked up from Hostage to the Devil, a compelling collection of testimony from exorcisms.
I think it was in the story of the demon who called itself “Girl-fixer.” During the exorcism, it began unleashing an attack on the priest, taunting him as it did so. It told the priest that it would make him suffer in various ways, and the priest made the tiniest of slips. He strayed from the script of prayers and said something along the lines of, “There are those who have suffered worse, so I think I can bear it.”

This was taken as a form of consent, and the demon was able to cause true and lasting internal damage.

Point being, things that we tell ourselves to bolster our courage and make us feel strong can also be traps. I certainly don’t mean to nit-pick, especially because it sounds like you have dealt with things I would not have the same capabilities to deal with. Still, what I learned from the Girl-fixer story is: do not invite in ANY way. Keep it simple. “I fear no evil. You have no power here”. Etc.

Open to any other insights regarding this. I don’t like to drift into dogma, but this rule seems in keeping with basic natural law.

Hi, @Kika

I think you are referring to this part of the RA material.

Namely, it is about cycles, and about harvesting in higher density. (in my words, if someone has a quote, I would be very grateful)

From Session 6 (The Law of One book 1)

Questioner: What is the length of one of these cycles, expressed in our years?

RA: I am Ra. A great cycle consists of approximately 25,000 of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of these three cycles; that is, approximately 75,000 to 76,000 of your years. All are harvested regardless of their progression, for during that time the planet itself has advanced through the useful part of the dimension and begins to cease to be useful to the lower levels of vibration in that density.

The Cs have told us of a cycle of 300,000 years approximately, in that period of time there are 4 cycles of 75,000 years. The questioner asked "what is the length of one of these cycles, expressed in our years?" Which I think created a distortion ("our years") and the entity interpreted it as this last 75,000 year cycle.

Now the entity also responds "All are harvested regardless of their progression". I think it relates to the Cs' comments that some will repeat the cycle and return to the primordial soup while others will advance to fourth density, so all are harvested in some form or another.

A: You are all 4th density candidates.

Q: (L) Once we move into 4th density we are on an equal footing with all these other guys and things will be more equal. At the same time, those who are not 4th density candidates are going to cycle back and start all over again. Basically they are all going to go into the primordial soup and experience another 300,000 years of strife and misery. (BP) And this moving into 4th density will be a change in perception, rather than a change in location, in terms of space/time, is that correct? (L) Um hmm.

A: Close.
Primordial_Soup_1024x1024_2__37351.1641602774.jpg

The question was: were there harvests in the STO in the previous cycle?

According to RA there were entities that could have been harvested but by their free will decided to stay on mission. This happened at the end of the second 25,000-year period because in the first cycle there was no harvest (we are in the third period of the fourth 75,000-year cycle of a 300,000-year Great Cycle).

From Session 14 (The Law of One book 1)

QUESTIONER: Going back to the beginning of this 75,000-year period, there was a harvest 25,000 years after it began, which is 50,000 years ago. Can you tell me how many were harvested at that time?

RA: I am Ra. There was no harvest.

QUESTIONER: There was no harvest? What about 25,000 years ago?

RA: I am Ra. There was a harvest begun in the latter part of the second cycle, as you measure time/space, with some individuals finding the gateway to intelligent infinity. The harvest at that time, though extremely sparse, consisted of those entities who were extremely distorted towards service to the rest of the entities who had to repeat the great cycle. Therefore, those entities remained in third density, though they could leave it at any time/present by making use of intelligent infinity.

Questioner: Then in the harvest 25,000 years ago, those entities who could have been harvested into fourth density preferred to remain in service to this planetary population, is that correct?

RA: I am Ra. So, there was no harvest, but there were harvestable entities who will choose to enter the fourth dimension.

From Session 15 (The Law of One book 1)

QUESTIONER: I don't want to ask the same question twice, but there are areas that I consider so important that possibly a better understanding can be obtained if the answer is repeatedly expressed in other words. I thank you for your patience. Questioner: Yesterday you also mentioned that when there was no harvest at the end of the last 25,000-year period, "there were harvestable entities who will choose to enter the fourth dimension. Could you explain what you mean by "will choose the way to enter the fourth dimension"?

RA: I am Ra. These shepherds, or, as some have called them, the "Elder Race," will choose the time/space of their departure. It is not likely that they will do so until their fellows are also ready for the harvest.

The Cs have also told us about these Shepherds.

Q: One thing I do want to understand, since it is involved in all of this, is the idea of the 'Shepherd.' All of the ancient legends and stories and myths lead, ultimately, to something about the 'shepherd,' or the 'Shepherd King.'

A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

Q: Funny spelling! But, what is the contrast between the concept of the shepherd and the agriculturalist? This goes back to the very roots of everything? There is Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael...

A: Are not you "abel" to figure this out?
image003.jpg
Q: My interpretation of the difference between the Shepherd and the Agriculturalist, the essential conflict of Cain and Abel, is that the Shepherd feeds others, and operates within the natural cycles. He partakes with acceptance and without attempts to control nature. The agriculturalist, on the other hand, seeks to control and extract every last bit of energy from wherever he is operating, and manipulates the environment, usually to its detriment. It is an unnatural cycle. This is the essence of STS vs. STO. Is this the concept I am looking for?

A: Partially. And what kind of ranch did Mac Brazel live on?

Q: Well, a sheep ranch. So, that is another connection to Roswell. And, even the name 'Brazel,' is curious. This whole event is an allegory. Getting back to the Shepherd, some of the clues have led me to the 23rd psalm... comment?
A: But of course!

23rd Psalm

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Wow... There is much to learn

Wow... There is much to learn
Hi Puma
Many thanks for this comprehensive post. I thank you for the quotes from the Ra material, which "clarified" this situation with the harvest and cycles, but you set me new hooks (shepherds and abel).

Especially this sentence:
A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

Since I "struggle" with translation, nothing is self-explanatory to me.
For example, "due to staff" can be used as a chakra formation, but also as a team / FOTCM members / forum members.

What do I say? The fog is thick, but we will break through and get out... somewhere... :lol:

The 2018 chamber collapse occurred between Mozambique and Madagascar in the Somali Plate which covers the area on the following map:

280px-SomaliPlate.png

Some areas are more earthquake prone than others: Here are all quakes in Africa since 1900 as listed by Volcanodiscovery.com

"However, watch Africa."
That is what the Cs suggested in the latest session, but does that mean, there will be more than one quake? Or could it be something unusual?

Just got this tip from YT shorts.. someone may have spotted that something serious is going on in Africa:

Cannot find the source of it though.

For example, "due to staff" can be used as a chakra formation, but also as a team / FOTCM members / forum members.

Yes!! As the chakras, the staff represents a connection to the higher self. Previously the Cs mentioned that the chakras were the connection to the group and a portal to higher densities:

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks.
A couple times now the Cs have said that the main thing people need to be working on his healing their emotional blocks, programs, etc - that all that is in the way of them connecting to the higher self. One then assumes that if people can connect to their higher selves, or, in the terms of "The Work," the higher centers, then they have "connected their chakras." The context of the "connect the chakras" comment suggested connection between individuals and not just an internal connection, so perhaps the connections between individuals are predicated on the internal connections being effected first.
A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

Ph.D. So, Byung Hea in a paper entitled "The Staff as a Symbol of Spiritual Guidance for Individuation" mentions:

"A shepherd’s crook represents authority, guidance, jurisdiction, mercy, faith and is an appendage to all the good shepherds. In the Ancient Near East and Babylonia, a shepherd’s crook was one of the signs of a king. In Egypt, the king is regarded as a shepherd who guides and raises the nation and thus king’s scepter is the shepherd’s crook. In Christianity, a shepherd’s crook represents the staff of the good shepherd Jesus and the apostles, and also an appendage to a pastor as the guide of believers (Cooper, 1978/1994)."
gandalf-shire-01.jpg
"As described above, staffs have various symbolic meanings depending on their type.
Such archetype inherent in the collective unconsciousness of the human psyche contains strong affection. The symbolic meanings of an archetype cannot be fully described in words. A symbol is significant as it projects the archetypal energy and resolves or unites the tension between the opposites that causes emotional difficulties (Kim, 2011)."
"The staff has been used as a symbol connecting the land and the spirit, and also men and god. This is consistent with the idea that the sacred power of the staff represents the axis mundi or the cosmic axis that penetrates the earth and the sky (Cooper, 1978/1994)."
In the “Great Work,” the staff represents a
transcendent function that mediates dissolution and coagulation, the opposites, heaven and hell.
Moses’ staff, which transformed into a snake and back to its original state, represents dissolution and coagulation in alchemy (Cooper, 1978/1994)... It symbolically shows the transformation of a basic matter into “spirit” in order to free a soul. The alchemical process brings about psychic transformation, not material transformation.
The staff, which is reborn ceaselessly through transformation and regeneration,
symbolizes a spiritual guide

As I go back to search and reread this many things come to mind. The staff (chakras/connection) and the Shepherd (Higher self/guide/Elders) need each other. Without his staff the Shepherd cannot climb the mountain and without the Shepherd's hand the staff cannot stand straight in contact with the earth and pointing to the sky.

Now, Cs said earlier that the transition process involved dissolution and reconstitution and So Byung Hea mentions that the staff (chakra) is a mediator between dissolution and coagulation. The good constitution of our staff makes us solid in the face of dissolution.

A: General chaotic energies of transition affect environment in many ways. Creatures often suffer thereby. You are doing well with attention and vigilance.

Q: (L) You say the word, "transition"... What kind of transition are we talking about here?

A: Planetary movement through space-time area of realm border.
(Artemis) It's like when you're giving birth and like the head comes out?

(L) I don't get that...

(Artemis) Is it something like that?

A: Not exactly. More like dissolution followed by reconstitution.
Q: (L) So it's like something being dissolved. Once everything is dissolved in the solution, and everything is chaotically mixed up, then the solution will be evaporated and the dissolved substances will precipitate out? Is that closer?

A: Closer.
Q: (L) So, we are in a period where the energies around us are basically dissolving things. Is that it?

A: Close. If subject to that. Other things are solid and merely experience the surrounding chaos externally.
Q: (L) So maybe that relates to like some people who are disintegrating. It kinda goes back to: do you go under the Wave, or do you surf it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Those that go under the Wave get dissolved. Those who ride the Wave or surf it...

With a strong staff, the shepherd can walk through the valley, climb the mountain and face adversity.

gandalf-helms-deep.jpg

Attachments

• jsst-9-2-49.pdf
    778.8 KB · Views: 12
On judgment and perspicacity.
Some more in chapter 10 of the Wave.
Folks have a lot of problems in distinguishing between “judgment” and “assessment and personal choice”. I can look at and assess any number of things as negative and choose to act otherwise, or, in other words, learn to give negativity its due by non-participation. But, I don’t have to think that I must impose my choice on anyone else, nor do I have to think that the negativity needs to be fixed or done away with. It is the choice of some beings to follow that path. They have the right to choose it just as I have the right to choose what I choose. And, the only way I can choose is to know the difference!

Just got this tip from YT shorts.. someone may have spotted that something serious is going on in Africa:
The YouTube did not give any sources, and neither did Telegram:
I have no way of verifying them, but here they are, for whatever it’s worth.
In such instances, one can try to take some of the words used, like "Africa splitting" or "Africa is splitting" and enter them into a search engine. In this case, the results were helpful:
After heavy rains and seismic work on Monday, March 19, a huge rift formed in the East African rift valley, which indicates the impending continental transformations.
Here is a video showing he rift. Also from the same period:
Africa is splitting in two – here is why
Publié: 29 mars 2018, 10:37 CEST Mis à jour le : 7 avril 2018, 11:38 CEST
And within the last few days, around five years after the above rift happened:
How Africa is Splitting into Two Separate Continents
Africa is on its way to splitting into two separate continents, however, not nearly as soon as some may fear.
By Oyindamola Depo Oyedokun.

March 11th, 2023
The great rift: Africa’s splitting plates could give birth to a new ocean, but with consequences
Evacuation of people and the potential loss of lives will be an unfortunate cost of this natural phenomenon
NEXT NEWS ❯
By Sharanjeet Kaur, Jyoti kumari
Published: Thursday 16 March 2023
Africa’s tectonic shift: how the continent is splitting apart
Countries like Somalia, Eritrea and parts of Kenya and Ethiopia will one day be a separate land mass
THE WEEK STAFF
17 MAR 2023

Yes!! As the chakras, the staff represents a connection to the higher self. Previously the Cs mentioned that the chakras were the connection to the group and a portal to higher densities:

Ph.D. So, Byung Hea in a paper entitled "The Staff as a Symbol of Spiritual Guidance for Individuation" mentions:

View attachment 72419

As I go back to search and reread this many things come to mind. The staff (chakras/connection) and the Shepherd (Higher self/guide/Elders) need each other. Without his staff the Shepherd cannot climb the mountain and without the Shepherd's hand the staff cannot stand straight in contact with the earth and pointing to the sky.

Now, Cs said earlier that the transition process involved dissolution and reconstitution and So Byung Hea mentions that the staff (chakra) is a mediator between dissolution and coagulation. The good constitution of our staff makes us solid in the face of dissolution.

With a strong staff, the shepherd can walk through the valley, climb the mountain and face adversity.

View attachment 72421
This is making sense, if you think about how chemical precipitation reactions work. A chemical is titrated into a solution, the right chemical when it’s concentration reaches a particular level there is an instant reaction to form a precipitate or solid substance (these are crystalline solids). Sometimes this process requires a catalyst as well.

If we think of knowledge as the chemical and our being as the solution and the Wave as the catalyst, then continued gradual titration of knowledge into our being, will result in the formation of our crystallised souls. Everything else precipitates out.

Alchemy! 😃

Edited: clarified more accurate terminology

Last edited:
Q: (seek10) Forum member Aragorn wants to ask: "You've said that the Secret Government has technology that is thousands of years ahead of what exists publicly. If Russia is such a threat to the plans of the PTB, why don't they use this superior technology to destroy Russia?"

A: Who said that the "secret government" was aligned with that goal?

Q: (L) So I guess they're not necessarily aligned with that goal. And is the secret government human?

A: No
Q: (Joe) If they destroy Russia, how are they gonna have a war? Look at the nice war they're having as a result of provoking Russia!

(L) You couldn't get all the suffering out of it. You've gotta wring it dry! Misery, suffering, torment...

The following animation made me think about the actions of the hyperdimensional Overlords. How, in order for this planet to continue in perpetual chaos, suffering, misery, torment... they have to provide knowledge or provide catalysts for psychopaths to murder and destroy more and more efficiently and effectively.

A: All instructions given up to present may be reviewed.
More review. The proper perspective of the wave and changes is not 3D. Living through the turmoil ahead will be ecstasy if viewed with the proper non-3D perspective.

Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?

A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.

Q: (L) That's small comfort. There's other ways to die.

A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. L*** {Laura’s then husband, now ex-husband}.

Q: (L) What do you mean about L***?

A: Guyana.

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?

A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

I wasn’t sure which thread to post this on but maybe in the face of current madness and chaos some inspiration is needed.

I just came across this beautiful artwork by Bob Moran on Twitter. 3AB09034-67C2-430D-8499-D5A65D64DE63.jpeg
With the caption:

“This artwork is called 'Beacons'.

It's inspired by things several friends have said over the past couple of weeks, not least @abiroberts.

In the midst of this dark and terrible storm, the last lights of humanity still refuse to be extinguished.

This is why we will prevail.”

It reminds me of how the forum has been built into a lighthouse of knowledge and Being.

Everything worthwhile is gained through the hardest of work and overcoming challenges, may it be physical, emotional or spiritual. The forum as a depository acts as a lighthouse only if we choose to use the knowledge now, everyday and not only after the turmoil hits. When I say this I’m very much talking to myself, I do not apply to myself even a smidgen of what’s available on the forum. I know what I must do or change or focus on but I ignore it. I already know what I must do to prepare for what will come but I drag my feet and procrastinate and indulge internal considering. I don’t need a list of instructions from the Cs on how to prepare or survive, what I need to do is make good on my choice to change and grow and blossom through action. Just having a depository of knowledge isn’t enough if it’s not being used. That’s my understanding of how I personally can keep my inner light burning is through active use of the knowledge available here, a little each day and of course networking more.

Sep 9, 1995
To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love.

Knowledge protects because Knowledge is light, enabling us to “see”. When we truly see, know and have faith then there is no more fear, depression, anxiety, hopelessness etc. for those who live in the dark to feed on. That’s their biggest fear, the loss of their food.

Thank you again to all that put so much work into keeping this lighthouse lit! That in fact we can each do our best to put out a strong message of truth and resilience in the face of the storm. Keep our individual beacons lit even when everything looks the bleakest, it’s tough but like @hlat pointed out, living through the coming turmoil will lead to something potentially extraordinary.

And of course the lighthouse can’t keep burning if we take and take and don’t give back, we need to be giving back the energy through whichever means we can. May that be donations, translation help or being of service to those seeking guidance on the forum.

More review. The proper perspective of the wave and changes is not 3D. Living through the turmoil ahead will be ecstasy if viewed with the proper non-3D perspective.

And relating to where the C’s say “If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned”:

The only defence needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel…

Now of course, the main superficial takeaway from this is something like, “If I have the knowledge that there are going to be food shortages, and I stock up on food, then I will suffer less.” But that would be the more 3rd density view of things.

The fear, pain, stress and anguish that will come to most people will be triggered by their attachments to the way things are, their attachments to their beliefs, their attachments to their selfishness. They will interpret what they’re living through as the end of the world, the end of ‘their’ world, their life.

A relative of mine died at the beginning of this year. Having a different perspective on death due to the C’s explications of densities and lesson plans, together with other related material about life after death, made the task of processing their death much easier for me than it has been for the rest of my family, many of whom are either atheists, or just haven’t done any research into the subject.

So there’s a concrete example of this “rooted in 3D” and me not “slipping in knowledge learned” saved me a lot of negative emotions, and that principle should, in theory, save me a lot of stress in the future turmoil, due to me having a different perspective on it.

And relating to where the C’s say “If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned”:
“This ability to clear your thoughts, to become sober, to stop your dreaming and your frantic thinking, to step back from persuasion from others, is of such immense value it will save your life. Over and over, it will save your life.”
Going Beneath the Surface of Your Mind

Back
Top Bottom