Session 26 April 2014

Thank you thank you very much for sharing. It is a very nice surprice as I did not expect the next session so soon.

Many Thanks. Laura, Ark, and Chatue crew.

Interesting i lost my orange computer connection last Monday, at around 10:00 am. Contacting this operation for a resolve is bag of monkeys. So they inform me that the connection disruption originated from main distribution center out of Toulouse, it may take one week to figure it out :deadhorse: and i think, OK.

The next day on the outskits of LOURDES FR. a 4 point plus earthquake at about 09:10 am, followed by an after shock of lesser magnitude. The first one coming from the ground up, with a jolt. Nothing like Loma Preita ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ExMR0c0aMbut ) but it did have me open a doorway to the outside in case of evacuation and also eyed the large country table to duck under as option's :huh:

The Money grab by the banking cartels has been in the works and the Cs have never made any illusion to that.

I think it is better to just continue to bank with Cs branch, 6 DensitySTO lane at the Wave intersection. The dividend's are always the most premium, fair and honest.

am curious as to why it states that this thread was started on May 1 st? I was pretty positive it was more like the 28th. Is it just me?

EDIT: Sorry for the noise. I just answered my own question. :-[

davey72 said:
am curious as to why it states that this thread was started on May 1 st? I was pretty positive it was more like the 28th. Is it just me?

EDIT: Sorry for the noise. I just answered my own question. :-[

Because that's the day I posted it here.

What if you tell someone who died with "unfinished business" about the many-worlds interpretation; so that no matter what happened, however bad it was, it happened HERE but there is an infinitude of worlds (just as "real" as this one) where it happened differently. And really, everything that could possibly happen is happening NOW, somewhere. And so all that matters in the end is you the Observer, and to the Observer all the rest are simply actors on stages, and you can leave this stage for the next one, and it can be a better one because you have the power to make it so.

I'm very interested in the dances, maybe we could design one here in the forum and try it out at the EE groups? Just a suggestion,
If anyone has the links to these dances, so we can study the steeps. Like practice the steeps at home individually, then at the group do a dance? as suggested on the july 16 2009 session.

Felipe4 said:
I'm very interested in the dances, maybe we could design one here in the forum and try it out at the EE groups? Just a suggestion,
If anyone has the links to these dances, so we can study the steeps. Like practice the steeps at home individually, then at the group do a dance? as suggested on the july 16 2009 session.

Well, we might have to get used to doing this or more so this.

The spinning exercises take some time to get your body a costumed to, I have tried them. I couldn't do 33 the first time i tried them, and haven't done them in a while I must say.

But i meant more in the lines described in the session, the Celtic Dances.

Just to throw this out there.
Ra has very interesting remarks about Balancing, and White Magic. It is something I think everyone should read, and put in context with this particular remark of the C's about activating DNA. The links are on the Ra material website.
Those exchanges are very inspiring.

loreta said:
hesperides said:
Thanks people for this pleasant surprise. I wasn´t aware of the skype experiment, terrific!

Q: (L) Alright, that's enough about the cat. (Mr. Scott) Indigestion. (L) Yeah. So you guys are there. Questions? (Odyssey) Is the Ebola virus that's going around, is that the coming plague, or just a more isolated event?

A: Precurser.

Like Chu said, the spelling isn´t correct. But the Cas once more showed their ingenuity since Ebola will certainly be cursed the day it will spread itself like a plague at an intercontinental level. Canaries islands, where I live, is one of the most sensible area as it stands very next to the African seacoast and drifting boats loaded with whole African families in search of a luckier fate in Canaries has become an altogether commun phenomena since long ago. Add to that multiple flights per day between both countries and then put that together with the great European touristic influx during the whole year on this islands. Oh my...

Yesterday I was talking with a friend, she told me that some weeks ago, at the beginning of the Ebola in the medias, she read or hear about a boat that was stopped with Africans inside and supposedly 2 of them had symptoms of Ebola. She said that there was no more news about this subject in the news. I don't have tv nor I read newspapers so I don't know if this information from my friend is accurate. What is certain is that we live very near of Africa, in fact we are in Africa....

Thank you for this interesting session!

What I got from the mis-spelling was the word 'curse'... FWIW

rymw said:
loreta said:
hesperides said:
Thanks people for this pleasant surprise. I wasn´t aware of the skype experiment, terrific!

Q: (L) Alright, that's enough about the cat. (Mr. Scott) Indigestion. (L) Yeah. So you guys are there. Questions? (Odyssey) Is the Ebola virus that's going around, is that the coming plague, or just a more isolated event?

A: Precurser.

Like Chu said, the spelling isn´t correct. But the Cas once more showed their ingenuity since Ebola will certainly be cursed the day it will spread itself like a plague at an intercontinental level. Canaries islands, where I live, is one of the most sensible area as it stands very next to the African seacoast and drifting boats loaded with whole African families in search of a luckier fate in Canaries has become an altogether commun phenomena since long ago. Add to that multiple flights per day between both countries and then put that together with the great European touristic influx during the whole year on this islands. Oh my...

Yesterday I was talking with a friend, she told me that some weeks ago, at the beginning of the Ebola in the medias, she read or hear about a boat that was stopped with Africans inside and supposedly 2 of them had symptoms of Ebola. She said that there was no more news about this subject in the news. I don't have tv nor I read newspapers so I don't know if this information from my friend is accurate. What is certain is that we live very near of Africa, in fact we are in Africa....

Thank you for this interesting session!

What I got from the mis-spelling was the word 'curse'... FWIW

Loreta, I don´t know either for sure if Ebola cases have already spread over here, and if it already did, making people officially aware about it won´t happen so easily because Canaries´main and solen ressource is tourism. What also bogs my mind is the heat detector they are using at the airport to trace anyone that would reflect feber above 38 degrees, which I see useless as Ebola seemingly needs about three weeks to develop. :huh:

rymw, that was the meaning to which I was referring too, -curse like damning- :). It seems I didn´t state clearly what I wanted to transmit, or maybe you just wanted to underscore that you made the same connection than mine? Then, just dismiss my question if you referred to my latter assumption.

Felipe4 said:
The spinning exercises take some time to get your body a costumed to, I have tried them. I couldn't do 33 the first time i tried them, and haven't done them in a while I must say.

But i meant more in the lines described in the session, the Celtic Dances.

Just to throw this out there.
Ra has very interesting remarks about Balancing, and White Magic. It is something I think everyone should read, and put in context with this particular remark of the C's about activating DNA. The links are on the Ra material website.
Those exchanges are very inspiring.

I am also curious about this. There was a lot of talk about doing this at the Chateau if i remember correctly. Did anything ever come of it? Like i think one was called the crane dance?

Also, should the links in these threads be deactivated?

H-kqge said:
Felipe4 said:

Well, we might have to get used to doing this or more so this.

Thank you for the session guys! It was lovely supprise to see it so soon after last one. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom