Session 27 February 2016

Thanks again, Leonel.
But I'm lost, with your last post: the more knowledge you have, the more brands you get, the higher is your soul.
Illuminati got 98% knowlegde. Does that means that illuminati have got a highly developped soul?
A developped soul isn't it a SDA soul? illuminati are SDS though.
(Sorry if my questions seem stupid, I'm novice in this area, I have lot to learn, I just began Laura's books)

Corvinus said:
I would think if they were from an STO environment the entities would have taken more care with the people who got caught up in their amateur actions.

If they were STO they would not try it if the technology was not perfected, and they can always ask higher density STO for help in that regard, but I am not so sure STO abducts people, there are other methods.

I have doubts about STO abducting people also. They seem to be more supportive of people with a soul potential by giving reliable information. It always remains up to the individual as to what is done with that information. It is within our daily choices where the line is drawn. Though we may be STS by nature we do have the ability to choose which path we walk. We also seem to be our own toughest critic when we slip.

Thanks for the session.

sitting said:
I think dreams represent far more than that.

Going way back, before we manifested in full physicality, we first "dreamed" it. And it was as "sleep walkers" that we learned, and worked out all the intricate mechanics of physical existence. Only when thusly internalized, did we become fully functioning "real" beings. Our dream state -- preceded our physical state. This according to Seth.

In Kalachakra, the dream state is one of 4 states of consciousness-awareness. The waking state ... the dream state ... the deep sleep (without dreams) state ... and the blissful state.

It's through meditation exercises in each of these 4 -- that we eventually get to bypass the samsaric cycle of rebirth. (Not graduation into 4th -- but graduation over 4th. A jump.) Here, questions remain.

This possibility of realization -- is vital. Because if this jump is really not possible, then Buddhism itself is in big trouble ... as the 4 noble truths are founded on this premise.

C's have never denied or confirmed this possibility. But once did make the enigmatic remark "yogis can do it." Even gave a number (in response to Laura) that it was less than 3,000 (in the totality of human history?) Laura thought that hugely depressing.

The chakra system here is four in number ... not seven. (And C's have mentioned the number is variable.) Significantly, they said the chakras' key function is linkage to 5th density (the contemplation or bardo state.)

Most common chakra discourses are utterly unaware of this link. But in Kalachakra, this connection is explicit. Each chakra meditation aim, is tied into the death-bardo-rebirth process. The connection and import to 5th density is made clear. In strong confirmation of the C's remark. Dreams then, are an integral part of this elaborate process.

In general regard to dreams, C's have stressed the importance of writing down details. That I've done for years. It has given me a better understanding of my own makeup and personality traits ... along with the joys & sorrows I've encountered in life.

But hard as I try, I still sometimes forget such details upon waking. And now rather than feeling disappointed ... I simply try to do better the next night.

These are my thoughts, experiences, and discoveries. And they could be misguided.

FWIW.

Interesting information. I'm not sure what to make of it. Some of it might be representative of physical/psychological processes. Laura saw how Gurdjieff was describing psychology through the 4th way. Same with the chakras- they seem to be linked to the "second brain" or body (which is why the vagus nerve stimulated by EE is important- and the intuition that comes from the "gut").

There is a bit of a loop around that confuses me though. We do the work to grow an individuated soul. However, there's the info you posted about Seth where we were outside this reality and dreamed it. Maybe it makes sense in non-linear time, but right now it sounds like: what came first, the chicken or the egg?

nature said:
Thanks again, Leonel.
But I'm lost, with your last post: the more knowledge you have, the more brands you get, the higher is your soul.
Illuminati got 98% knowlegde. Does that means that illuminati have got a highly developped soul?
A developped soul isn't it a SDA soul? illuminati are SDS though.
(Sorry if my questions seem stupid, I'm novice in this area, I have lot to learn, I just began Laura's books)

The two direction of possible development are available: Service To Others and Service To Self.

4th Density STS beings (Lizards) are the highest form of the STS.

The highest form of the STO is 6D STO (Cassiopaeans).

There are different levels of Service To Self and Service To Others, where difference between STS and STO becomes more noticeable, due to the "soul" development in one of that two directions.

OK, thanks.
Developped soul is not necessary done in a good way. You can develop your soul in the aim of destruction, possession, etc... This is hard to understand for me (Increasing DNA brands, having a highly developped soul, in order to destruct)

nature said:
OK, thanks.
Developped soul is not necessary done in a good way. You can develop your soul in the aim of destruction, possession, etc... This is hard to understand for me (Increasing DNA brands, having a highly developped soul, in order to destruct)

19 Sept 1998 said:
Q: He also says: 'I believe that an enlightened being is
emanating love where ever that person is, and this is even
without being asked. It just happens because that is what
they are - love.' Comment, please.

A: An enlightened being is not love. And a refrigerator is
not a highway.

Q: What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors! I don't get that
one!

A: Why not?

Q: They are completely unrelated!

A: Exactly!!!

Q: What IS an enlightened being?

A: An enlightened being.

Q: What is the criteria for being an enlightened being?

A: Being enlightened!

Q: When one is enlightened, what is the profile?

A: This is going nowhere because you are doing the proverbial
round hole, square peg routine.

Q: What I am trying to get to is an understanding of an
enlightened being. Eddie and a LOT of other people have
the idea that an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is
what they radiate, and that this is a result of being
enlightened.

A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good.
Just smart.

Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO enlightened beings?

A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is 50/50.

Q: Okay, what is the profile of an enlightened STO being?

A: An intelligent being who only gives.

Q: Well, since we have dealt with the idea of not giving love
to those who don't ask, what do they give and to whom do
they give it?

A: All; to those who ask.

Thank you very much Laura!
It's becomes clear in my mind, so as to the meaning of developped/enlightened soul. I also understand now the difference between giving love spontaneously vs when asked.

So, an enlightened STO is an intelligent being who only gives, he gives to everyone who asks.
What about enlightened STS? I guess an intelligent being who only takes. And they easily take from STO. Then, STO are created to serve STS? :( . As STS is directed towards destruction, does that mean that STO beings are complicit (not deliberately) in the Bad?

nature said:
Thank you very much Laura!
It's becomes clear in my mind, so as to the meaning of developped/enlightened soul. I also understand now the difference between giving love spontaneously vs when asked.

So, an enlightened STO is an intelligent being who only gives, he gives to everyone who asks.
What about enlightened STS? I guess an intelligent being who only takes. And they easily take from STO. Then, STO are created to serve STS? :( . As STS is directed towards destruction, does that mean that STO beings are complicit (not deliberately) in the Bad?

No. It's about something else. For the better understanding, I would recommend to read this article http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=883

This is where you can start of better understanding of what the STO and STS are.

Approaching Infinity said:
Yeah. According to Ra, the dudes that abducted Hickson and Parker were upper 3rd density STO and part of a kind of proto-4D social memory complex. If so, given Hickson and Parker's experience, you'd think that maybe these tree-beings lost a bit of polarity in the process! But that's assuming Ra's account is accurate. It may not be! And that doesn't necessarily say anything about the Dyatlov Pass incident and the entities involved.

When the reference to plants was first made, I thought of actual plants, but then when they said they were like the 'greys', I figured that the plant reference was just another way of saying they were organically-based or 'grown', as has been said about the 'greys' in previous sessions. So we're probably not talking about anything that looks like a plant or tree here.

Joe said:
Yeah. According to Ra, the dudes that abducted Hickson and Parker were upper 3rd density STO and part of a kind of proto-4D social memory complex. If so, given Hickson and Parker's experience, you'd think that maybe these tree-beings lost a bit of polarity in the process! But that's assuming Ra's account is accurate. It may not be! And that doesn't necessarily say anything about the Dyatlov Pass incident and the entities involved.

When the reference to plants was first made, I thought of actual plants, but then when they said they were like the 'greys', I figured that the plant reference was just another way of saying they were organically-based or 'grown', as has been said about the 'greys' in previous sessions. So we're probably not talking about anything that looks like a plant or tree here.

That also reminds me of something, but I can't find the source - I think it was in reference to Roswell. It basically asserted that the biology of the alien was at least partly 'plant-based' in nature, as if it was some kind of plant hybrid or something, that . Something about the cell types or tissue texture or something like that. Wish I could remember where I read it!

nature said:

I think STO and STS are just a balance for eachother. And they battle so it's not like STO just lets the STS take from them. See this from the Ra transcripts:

Carl said:
Law of One said:
25.4 Questioner: We shall now continue with the material from yesterday. You stated that about 3000 years ago the Orion group left due to Diaspora. Was the Confederation then able to make any progress after the Orion group left? Ra: I am Ra. For many of your centuries, both the Confederation and the Orion Confederation busied themselves with each other upon planes above your own, shall we say, planes in time/space whereby machinations were conceived and the armor of light girded on. Battles have been and are continuing to be fought upon these levels.

Upon the Earth plane, energies had been set in motion which did not cause a great deal of call. There were isolated instances of callings, one such taking place beginning approximately 2600 of your years in the past in what you would call Greece (at this time) and resulting in writings and understandings of some facets of the Law of One. We especially note the one known as Thales and the one known as Heraclitus, those being of the philosopher career, as you may call it, teaching their students. We also point out the understandings of the one known as Pericles.

At this time there was a limited amount of visionary information which the Confederation was allowed to telepathically impress. However, for the most part, during this time empires died and rose according to the attitudes and energies set in motion long ago, not resulting in strong polarization but rather in that mixture of the positive and the warlike or negative which has been characteristic of this final minor cycle of your beingness.
25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and of a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?
Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.
25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you mean by the “failure to accept that which is given?”
Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.
25.7 Questioner: Does a portion of the Confederation then engage in this thought-battle? What percent engages?
Ra: I am Ra. This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict.
25.8 Questioner: What density are these four planetary entities?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the density of love, numbering four.
25.9 Questioner: Would an entity of this density be more effective for this work than an entity of density five or six?
Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.
25.10 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that both the Confederation and the Orion group utilize only their fourth densities in this battle, and that the fifth and sixth densities of the Orion group do not engage in this?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question as this entity’s energies are low.

It is partially correct. Fifth- and sixth-density entities positive would not take part in this battle. Fifth-density negative would not take part in this battle. Thus, the fourth density of both orientations join in this conflict.

That also reminds me of something, but I can't find the source - I think it was in reference to Roswell. It basically asserted that the biology of the alien was at least partly 'plant-based' in nature, as if it was some kind of plant hybrid or something, that . Something about the cell types or tissue texture or something like that. Wish I could remember where I read it!

Maybe it was this from Session 14 Jan 1995
(T) If this is a standard cybergenetic Gray, the question is how much biological is he? Is he biological enough to pass a dissection?

(L) Sure, absolutely. There are reports of autopsies of these guys, they just can't figure out how they feed.

(F) They are cybergenetic, but they look and function exactly like a biological being. If you go inside of them you will find blood and fibers and tissue and microscopic evidence...

(L) The microscopic exams, from what I have heard, reveal that they're more in the line of a plant...

(T) Yes.

(F) Which, of course, would indicate that they have been grown!

(L) Yes. Imagine chromosomal linking of human genetic information with that of the plant kingdom.

(T) You could literally grow hundreds of them easily.

(L) And plant them like seeds... and, apparently that is what they have done. People have come back who have been taken to these ships and have seen walls of containers growing these things. Like a room in a hot house.

Thank you for sharing another interesting and thought-provoking transcript! And thanks to all for the also interesting and thought-provoking discussion!

Divide By Zero said:
... with the chakras- they seem to be linked to the "second brain" or body ...

There is a bit of a loop around that confuses me though. ... the info you posted about Seth where we were outside this reality and dreamed it.

Hi Divide By Zero,

C's have commented on chakras on numerous occasions.

But I thought the remark made recently was the most striking & revealing. That the essential characteristic (of chakras) was its link to 5th density. Mind you, not link to the universal mind, or divine cosmic mind, etc. But to the "contemplative" zone we all enter, when we die.

This remains hugely puzzling to me. Of all possible places -- why there?

Plus they said one gains "super strength & resistance" by connecting said chakras. Again I find myself asking: why on earth is that? And how is this connection made?

As for my Seth reference on dreams, I apologize for not putting it in proper context.

That particular description, was related to individualized consciousnesses that first burst forth from the universal mind. And the intricate process of narrowing down probabilities that were essentially infinite -- into possibilities that were workable. In physical form.

The scale of information-reduction needed, was simply unbelievable when you think about it. And according to Seth, it was a "trial & error" process. Which was accomplished in various stages of dream/physicality maneuver.

I mentioned this idea to highlight the enormous significance of dreams. Almost all esoteric literature makes mention of it. The degree of true understanding however varies.

Our dream state ... preceded our physical state.
As iodine seems to be activating this "dream state" for many recently, my suggestion is to pay heed.

But I could be wrong.

FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom