Session 28 December 2019

Thanks so much for the new session!

As a kid, I spend many summers body surfing at Myrtle Beach. Sometimes, if I got distracted by something happening on the shore I would get clobbered by one of those big waves. But if I was paying attention, and timed that little jump just right, I would be lifted up by the wave and carried safely for a long distance without injury. How exhilarating that was!

Thank you for the new session.

The message it self was within the normal or consistent messaging from the Cs, but the ending was abrupt. I doubt they had to run off to a previous engagement, so I’m thinking that it was meant for us to interpret the meaning.

I have Sott, and the forum members in my prayers.

Thank you very much for the latest communication. Sounds like staying on top of things will be the main obstacle. We have much to do with ourselves and now there will be an extra task to serve as an informational and emotional haven to those who failed to pay attention to the reality. That is a fairly big task considering all the hysteria within society already. I would say that we need to make sure we stay on the track. Some people will be totally derailed, without understanding why and what is happening so anyone who can hold their ground will be approached by many for advise or just a reassurance that they are not mad when they see things falling apart. Now everyone here will take on the role of the lighthouse which SOTT.net and the Forum has always been for us. You wanted an adventure? There you have it!

I hope the Chateau crew also got some insight into the matters concerning things about its inhabitants and how to strengthen their defense.

Wishing you a great new year, people, and thank you for everything you brought to this world to help others navigate their lives :hug2:
:wizard::flowers:

Grazie per avere condiviso la sessione. Spero che i C si riferiscano al cambio di densità, come è scritto anche nel Ra.material. Buona quarta densità a tutti.

Benvenuto Tauk, dato che questo è il tuo primo post è consuetudine inviare un messaggio di presentazione sul forum dei neofiti per raccontarci un po' di te e di come hai trovato la tua strada :-)

Welcome Tauk, since this is your first post it is customary to post an introduction message on the newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here :-)

Thank you for this session! I felt very inspired by the passages, despite 'warnings' of more chaos. Just knowing that will pass and that a new reality is dawning amid this insanity is the perfect motivation to begin the New Year and New Decade very focused. This is certainly the time to 'be aware' of everything around us! 🌊

My plan was, once stabilized benefits, use this money to open a new activity which would be more targeted to humans, more in the social, in the healing area with the many different subject I studied these last years, a part of them came from this forum. If I explain all of this it's because now I'm wondering about what will happen in a near future, how this will affect my plans, or simply the question : is it too late for these plans and do I have now to more concentrate on myself, my knowledge, my health or my close entourage ?

Hello dredger, can't say what you should or should not do, however in an open system one might not know what bifurcations in the 'future' take place and most will keep Doing, because that is what we do. It sounds like your business is built on a good platform, so if you feel you can grow it, it is in your means, and while creating something new that is beneficial to people, perhaps that is your answer or not?

As for your latter points, growing your awareness that helps your knowledge, health and those around can be seen as always being present as an aim. Others may have different thoughts, yet looking to a future; possible futures, and living while placing oneself in a holding pattern waiting for something we can't have full awareness of, is not living.

Good luck in 2020!

Thank you madam Laura and all Chateau Crew for sharing this session!
And I wish you and all forum members everything best in 2020

This is something that caught my attention, "......Cosmic forces will be displayed.....",what that will be, What kind of cosmic forces can be, that can draw attention of all those people who spend time with Tv from those fake events (fake chemical attacks, fake shootings ... etc)???
But as stated before in the text
"....Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore.....",that gives hope,and reminded me on what has been said in one of the past sessions, "..just sit in an armchair and watch the show....".
[/QUOTE]
If my view can be trusted.

I did see a time in the future where something similar to this was taking place.

There were crafts and people from of world who came to help. They did not interfere with the people here. Rather, they were waiting for people to come to them and ask for help. Most of the people stayed in their homes and hid, trembling with fear.

In this dream, I remember the streets were empty and it was like everybody was gone. I went into a house to find the occupants huddled in the basement, trembling with fear. I tried to assure them that these were here to help us, but they didn't want to move from where they were hiding.

Eventually people did start to come out of hiding due to the necessities of life. They were timid like deer in an open field during hunting season. They realized that these were not violent. The men came out first while the women and children remained hidden. It took a couple of days. Eventually, one by one or in smaller groups people would come out of hiding.

I had that vision roughly 15 years ago, several years before finding this site and SOTT. FWIW

Back
Top Bottom