Session 28 December 2019

Thank you for this interesting session! :flowers: Time to fasten our seat belts! :scared: By the way, what was the interlocutor's name this time?
I also noticed that the C's didn't give an "individual" name this time. Maybe that's a subtle way of expressing Unity, that the C's are collectively One in thought and expression, a reflection of the unity that this group is developing more and more, at least that's what I perceive lately.

Also, it seems to me that in the last little while, that quite a few members of this group that have been "in the shadows" so to speak, for several years, are starting to "come out of the woodwork". I'm including myself in this. (I apologize for my "awkwardness" at trying to convey my thoughts into words). It seems to me that the more the world is falling into chaos, the stronger this group is becoming.

Thank you for this awesome session! A very "timely" message.

Thank you all at the chateau for keeping the light house shinning. As thing will get more chaotic and strange (as if it is not already for those with eyes to see) maybe it will convince some to pay more attention to the work and research that as been done here for many years.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

As chaotic as this present time is, it asn't got many to pay attention or research the primary cause of it all. Knowledge, isn't present in the mass and I don't think that chaos alone could by itself engage them to question our reality. Our history is fill with chaotic time but as you know, it always repeat itself and humanity do not seem to learn from those time. What give me hope in the above message is the word strange and the stranger it will get, the greater will be the impact it will have on humanity. How many time did I read in this forum about researchers that are doing a great deal to understand our pass, our reality but are missing the key ingredient, the hyperdensity reality of this univers. Talking about chaos in general, be it related to war, climate change etc... as become another babel tower, everyone as, to a degree, an idea of what is the cause but in general most don't really know or are totally in the left feild. But still, you may give them some food for their tought in a discussion but, try mentioning something strange that happened to you or that you have read about and you will enter, with most, a dead end. Like many in this forum, I'm sure, I had my share of experiences with the unseen, encountering along the path denizent from outside our world, ufo, sasquatch and on many occasion crossing the barrier or so I think to other dimension and event density, fighting men in black, grays or demon and by necessity showing familly member to figth them as well. Experience that if mentionned to the wrong ears would have sent me streigth to an asylum. I would even have difficulty writing about them here so let alone to other without any knowledge of this nature.

What I'm trying to say is that humanity need a great shock to awake and maybe the cosmos is about to provide one, force it unto them.

A great BIG Thank You for another Session from the C's.
I find myself being a bit relieved by this Session.....which may sound a bit strange!
It is the first time that reading a Session from the C's have left me with the feeling of: "Let's get the show on the road."

Whatever we are in for, lots of wisdom, strength and courage to us all.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.
This says it all !
Thank you and let's go forward 2020...

Great session! Looking forward to reading the book on Paul. I wonder why Paul did not write about Caesar, or maybe he did and someone later on took it out. Connecting Paul and Caesar is a wonderful insight. The time and place may be different, but it is clear the lessons are the same.

Since 9/11, the lunacy has increased step by step. Just watching local news, people are acting strange. Personally, I’d like to see New Mexico finally push into 4D. That would certainly get people’s attention. Also, I hope soon is sooner rather than later, but it looks like there is still things to work on. Reading about stars disappearing certainly got my attention. Holy stars! Bring on the 2020’s! Bring on the strange and crazy! Yee-haw!

Thank you Laura and Team for the Epic session. What the C's said at the end of the session gave me chills in a good way, while reading the last phrase of the session i was able to feel literally that "soon" and by soon this time it may mean like real soon things will change in a BIG way. To be honest i think i'm not ready to face such epic changes that are about to happen, but i'm willing to go ahead anyways with learning to become a better human being and see till where i can get to, no anticipations. Big hugs to all and Happy New Year!

Thank you for the session Laura and the Chateau crew!

Like many before me in the comments, I find this message of C's to be rather hopeful. I also wonder what could it be that "will give chills to many". 2019 has been pretty bonkers, it's almost hard to imagine things being more chaotic and strange.

I've been away from the Forum for quite some time, but it never stopped to feel like home. So thank you again for your amazing work and for beeing a beacon of hope during this chaotic time. It's lovely to see how many new people have joined, and I want to wish all of you the best 2020! Stay strong, safe & healthy!

Thank you ever so much to all of you/ us!!!!
Thank you for pursuing the trail of Paul and what it means to go from being 'upside down' to right side up.
I have thought long and hard about the turnaround that happens when we ask for the change to occur. In my case it became a full-blown psychosis, and 3 stays in the psych ward. This was 7 years ago. A deep change has occured through me ever since. Not only have I become hyper-sensitive to the plight of others, for long periods I could feel the suffering of others. It got to a point where I could not even board a bus, because of the intensity of how I felt others around me. One thing that I can say is that this transformation is not for the weary! It is as if 'nature' (G.d) shows us how deluded we can be by confronting us by each of our deep fears one at a time.

There comes a profound feeling of trust with the understanding of ourselves. And in these times (Holiday Season) we confront the illusions we have had about our families, our friends, etc. It is a trying time full of wonderful gifts. This year, my partner and I have been so bold as to let even our own parents that we aint putting up with crap no more. This is who we are, this is what we feel, and think, and we're not making any more compromises.

Have a great year 2020, the year of perfect vision. May the light, the joy and the goodness be at the rendez-vous!
(very emotional this morning) Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom