Session 28 March 2010

Thank you! This session was very informative. I've always wondered about homosexuality, and Cs mostly confirmed my own thoughts regarding this matter.

A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering.

Q: (L) Huh.

A: It is the soul that counts.

That is so true.

And the baby stuff was very important. I'm glad the topic was brought up.
The whole session was great. Thank you again for your effort and for sharing it with us!

Thanks once again guys, much to ponder as ever.

These 'pheromone type substances' are intriguing because there is so little understanding of pheromones in humans and virtually none have been identified, compared to other mammals. People assume that they are important in humans and sexual attraction (and this is the basis of many dubious sprays and other products) but at the time of my degree, 3 years ago, we were told that only one human pheromone had been positively identified. Of course, the phrasing 'pheromone type substances' might imply that this is something different going on here.

well, I wonder about pheromones with humans too.

I'm not too well read but what seems confusing is that with wild-life / animals these pheromones serve the purpose to sexually arouse a mate / to attract a mate through instinctual sensory data. I mean, from what I can remeber at least we humans cannot consciously pick up on pheromones.

cassiopaeans say:
It should be noted that the infant is sensitive to pheromone type substances that can trigger the imprint window. That part of the process is "hard wired".

It makes sense in a way because by the time your an adult human your instincts don't guide you as much? like we (humans collectively would 'evaluate' one of the opposite sex based on personality / physical attractiveness / financial gain? etc. so pheremones serve a purpose in determining sexual orientation not necessarily a factor in choosing mate / relationships later on.

things to consider:
how does toxicity of environment / body affect this evolutionary phenomenon maybe this has to do with why non have been identified conclusively?
yes humans have an instinctual drive to mate and produce offspring but this is complicated by our reasoning and complex emotional facilities compared to 2d animals. we raise children because we WANT to, not because we have the instinctive knowledge to do so, so pheromones may be a lesser important thing in 3D beings.

...just running my thoughts like I said I do not have any knowledge in this area.

I wanted to post originally to quote a part ISOTM which I remembered from the transcripts.

Ailén) So the way that some homosexuals are overidentified with being gay, like gay bars and that stuff, that has to be just cultural then...?

A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering.

about the act of identifying
ISOTM said:
"'Identifying' is one of our most terrible foes because it penetrates everywhere and
deceives a man at the moment when it seems to him that he is struggling with it. It is
especially difficult to free oneself from identifying because a man naturally becomes
more easily identified with the things that interest him most, to which he gives his
time, his work, and his attention. In order to free himself from identifying a man must
be constantly on guard and be merciless with himself, that is, he must not be afraid of
seeing all the subtle and hidden forms which identifying takes.
"It is necessary to see and to study identifying to its very roots in oneself. The
difficulty of struggling with identifying is still further increased by the fact that when
people observe it in themselves they consider it a very good trait and call it
'enthusiasm,' 'zeal,' 'passion,' 'spontaneity,' 'inspiration,' and names of that kind, and
they consider that only in a state of identifying can a man really produce good work,
no matter in what sphere. In reality of course this is illusion. Man cannot do anything
sensible when he is in a state of identifying. If people could see what the state of
identifying means they would alter their opinion. A man becomes a thing, a piece of
flesh; he loses even the small semblance of a human being that he has. In the East
where people smoke hashish and other drugs it often happens that a man becomes so
identified with his pipe that he begins to consider he is a pipe himself. This is not a
joke but a fact. He actually becomes a pipe. This is identifying. And for this, hashish
or opium are entirely unnecessary. Look at people in shops, in theaters, in restaurants;
or see how they identify with words when they argue about something or try to prove
something, particularly something they do not know themselves. They become
greediness, desires, or words; of themselves nothing remains.

Brilliant as usual! ;) You guys touched upon great subjects. Thks!

Very thought provoking! Thank you for sharing this session!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Next question: "Does magnetism really enhance plant growth?"

A: Modestly.

Q: (L) Okay. If it's not magnetism, what is it?

A: Electrical currents combined with cosmic radiation attracted to the current.

Q: (Burma Jones) How much current?

A: Mild.

Q: (Burma Jones) So would this be a current that we could set up by just putting wires in the ground and getting the right voltage, or in the atmosphere by putting up a high antenna?

A: Better in the atmosphere.

Q: (Burma Jones) Oh, so put the wires above ground, above the plants?

A: Yes.

Q: (Burma Jones) Then would it still be enough if we put two plates, say one in the ground and the other 20 feet high. Would we get enough current through to do something?

A: Not enough to make it worth the trouble.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, we don't see the trees or grass under the power lines growing faster.

(Perceval) Maybe it's a specific type of cosmic radiation.

This reminds me of this thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8377.0

Specifically this:

In December, 1924, he [Lakhovsky] inoculated 10 germanium plants with a plant cancer that produced tumors. After 30 days, tumors had developed in all of the plants. He took one of the 10 infected plants and simply fashioned a heavy copper wire in a one loop, open-ended coil about 30 cm (12") in diameter around the center of the plant. and held it in place with an ebonite stake . The copper coil acted as an antennae or a tuning coil, collecting and concentrating oscillation energy from extremely high frequency cosmic rays.

The diameter of the copper loop determined which range of frequencies would be captured. He found that the 30 cm loop captured frequencies that fell within the resonant frequency range of the plant's cells. This captured energy reinforced the resonant oscillations naturally produced by the nucleus of the germanium's cells. This allowed the plant to overwhelm the oscillations of the cancer cells and destroy the cancer. The tumors fell off in less than 3 weeks and by 2 months, the plant was thriving. All of the other cancer-inoculated plants-without the antennae coil- died within 30 days. In his book, Lakhovsky shows pictures of the recovered plant after 2 months, 6 months, and 1 year. Three years later, with the original coil left in place, the plant grew into a very robust specimen.

geranium_plant.jpg

What is a Multiple Wave Oscillator?
http://multiplewaveoscillator.com/what_is_a_multiple_wave_oscillator.html

Woodsman said:
My thoughts concerning Vectors. . .

Exactly my thoughts on that topic.

As for the frequencies floating around, this week seems to be getting 'better and better'. As Al Today remarked ringing in ears comes and goes, concentration very hard to achieve, also headache like states when I never suffer from them.

[quote author=Woodsman]
Being around such a person, (and I live in a house with one), can be enormously unpleasant and taxing;
[/quote]
I'm in the same boat, also not long to go before moving on.

Ark is funny! :D
On other note, this gay movement answer sure is a hot item.
I hope it wont be used against the group by the pathocrats and the minions.
Another thought provoking session... the bit about Ms Crow's death is what most strike me...

rylek said:
As for the frequencies floating around, this week seems to be getting 'better and better'. As Al Today remarked ringing in ears comes and goes, concentration very hard to achieve, also headache like states when I never suffer from them.

I've had headaches lately, and usually never have them. Also, the ringing in the ears. And today, along with all the other strangeness going on, had an INTENSE - but short - few moments when it felt like my ears were under pressure, like driving up the mountain. I actually stopped hearing at all for a few moments.

Stormy Knight:
"The following answer slightly surprised me as I was convinced otherwise:
A: Monkeys also do not have sexual relations for recreation either."

"Primatologists observing Bonobo monkeys would definitely raise objection to this "

Laura:
"I think that the Cs had rather a different definition of recreation in mind; RE-Creation"

Strange. When I read what Cs said about monkeys, I immediately thought about Bonobo monkeys and their unusually behaviour, too ( documentary I watched on TV some years ago).

Maybe silly question, :/ but I wonder if HAARP could have some influence on animals too ?
I asked that because, not only me (and people around), but also my cat was so depressed... for a weeks!

Laura said:
Session Date: March 28th 2010
Q: (L) And who do we have with us?
A: Finovroia troubleshooting. Signal disruptors have been focused on you and other group members. Fire away.
Q: (L) Well, are these signal disruptors the source of this feeling that a number of us have been having for maybe a couple of weeks now - as well as some of the really weird dreams we've been having?
A: Yes. HAARP takes its toll.

So, HAARP may be getting more and more use nowadays! And the above makes it seem it has also been used directly at you guys at the Chateau especially. "Other group members" might mean other members at other locations I am supposing.

Laura said:
I've had headaches lately, and usually never have them. Also, the ringing in the ears. And today, along with all the other strangeness going on, had an INTENSE - but short - few moments when it felt like my ears were under pressure, like driving up the mountain. I actually stopped hearing at all for a few moments.

That further makes me concerned about the attacks directed your way.

I hope you can consider some counteractive measures? Would you need some tips from the C's, or do you/we have enough information for counter-measures?

Session Date: March 28th 2010 said:
Q: (L) Have we finished with that one? Okay. I would like to know what is the cause of Martha Crow's death?
A: Waves she was susceptible to due to lack of awareness and failure to apply knowledge.
Q: (L) So there was some kind of beaming activity going on and she got hit by it. Is that it?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Was she specifically targeted?
A: Not specifically.

In contrast to C's answer about HAARP directed directly at you folks (maybe particularly in your physical location), Martha seemed caught in a more general beaming? In other words a "spread out" beam. Which makes me wonder who else got caught in it and how it affected them. The C's did not say it was HAARP that was used, but I suppose it may have been.

Just some thoughts, for what they are worth.

You know how I worry...

(That last is what my late father used to like to say, as kind of a half joke.)

The Russians too are sending signals up to the ionosphere and bouncing it back. Just look at those antennas and the area coverage! I am wondering if they are somehow connected or part of the HAARP array in Alaska.

rylek said:
Laura said:

Although I've been in a better mood this week and my anxiety and stress seem to be subsiding somewhat I feel similar to what rylek is reporting - concentration problems in particular. I rarely get headaches, so I haven't felt any of those, but I feel like I'm more identified with my life this week and the Work seems to be taking a back seat. I didn't connect any of this with ringing in the ears until it was mentioned here, but I've had ear ringing on several occasions this past week. It only lasts a moment but it has happened way more often than usual.

dugdeep said:
rylek said:
Laura said:

Although I've been in a better mood this week and my anxiety and stress seem to be subsiding somewhat I feel similar to what rylek is reporting - concentration problems in particular. I rarely get headaches, so I haven't felt any of those, but I feel like I'm more identified with my life this week and the Work seems to be taking a back seat. I didn't connect any of this with ringing in the ears until it was mentioned here, but I've had ear ringing on several occasions this past week. It only lasts a moment but it has happened way more often than usual.

I've had feelings of strong pressure in my ears as well but not necessarily what I would call ringing. Felt like I was on an airplane. I also have been having strange feelings of pressure in my head that lasts only a few minutes at a time over the last few weeks. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom