Session 28 October 2023

Thank you for sharing this very touching and tender session with us, as far as Pierre is concerned. Very moving to see how much you loved Pierre. A session full of love. Very beautiful.

As for the rest, no surprise to learn that November is going to be as "interesting" as October. I think we're going to have to make an effort not to let ourselves be exhausted by what's happening and what's going to happen. Let's try to be stoic!

Good luck to you all and once again, thank you very much. :flowers:

Thank you for this session.
I am all the more grateful because I was very curious to know more about Pierre. The most important thing is that he stopped suffering and, as you can see, he coped well with the transition to 5D. A few days he was still hanging around among 3D friends and did any of you feel anything?
I remember feeling a kind of static electricity while in the chapel with the coffin in which my father lay, and all the hairs on my body stood up.
If the next few months get more and more interesting I can't enjoy it and watch it while eating popcorn. Maybe during the pandemic and war in Ukraine I could watch using the approach of a naturalist . But those poor people suffering in Gaza now. And it is supposed to be even "more interesting?"....
Przetłumaczono za pomocą DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation

Good to hear that Pierre is now resting after the transition to 5d. I will continue to pray for him.

Thank you for the sessions 🙏

May we all be prepared to do our homework and may we move on to 5d or 4d in as little pain as possible.

Could "Korriea" be a word meaning "courrier" in French or "correo" in Spanish -pretty close to korriea- ("message" in English)? Once I read it it sounds exactly like that to me.

I was reviewing some traditional stuff from Korea right before the session. As the letters were coming out, I thought it sounded almost like Korea, but as the spelling was done, what really came to mind is the root word "kor" (cor, cuore, coeur, corazón, etc) and what someone said on Pierre's main thread :

What is the etymology of "remember"?
In fact the word "remember" comes from the Latin "recordari", formed from re (again) and cordis (heart). It means much more than having someone present in memory. It means "to go through the heart again".16 Oct 2021"

kor=heart.

❤️

Q: (L) So is that something that is kind of like a natural response to when somebody passes over and then the people who were close to them have these emotions and sadness and regret and missing the person and that lasts for a certain period of time? Can you gauge how long that person needs to feel that by how long it lasts in the people left behind? Is there some kind of a relationship?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So when we begin to feel better, we'll know that Pierre is better?

Q: (PoB) Does it work both ways?

Q: (L) So when he starts to feel better, then we will be aware of it?

Thank you for the session! My heart goes out to Pierre. He is dearly missed.

This passage explains a lot to me. I had a person from my earlier life pass away recently. Someone I hadn’t been associated with for quite some time but had been an important influence to me at one time. I was surprised and shocked by the impact of his death. I cried for a very long time. Perhaps the reaction was mutual. Unfinished business in some ways physically but forgiveness possible now. I still felt some residue of sadness but I think it is clearing up and makes sense to me now. Thank you for such valuable insights.

Blessings to all.

Q: (Joe) Because Middle East obviously... There's nothing else going on right now. So a surprising solution that we're not going to like, it's going to happen in the Middle East. And if it's big enough that always causes chaos in oil markets...

Just wanted to say (after the fact :halo:) that there's a lot of assumption in my comment above. The global "surprising solution to long-standing problem" may not necessarily be related to the Middle East.

Totally fascinating. Not sure I understand it correctly and if this is what you meant when you asked this question

I'd been thinking for a while (after a discussion with the 2nd group that came) about how the universe (or universes) are "populated" after the closure of a "grand cycle" and after everything gets to 7D and then it all "starts again". I was thinking that at that point of the 'repopulation' of all densities, that all have to be "populated" at once, from 6D down to 1D, rather than everything "starting again" at 1D and then moving up.

So then I was thinking about soul groups and that ultimately there is only one big "soul" that is unified at 7D (according to the Cs). From there it splits into replicas of itself, and let's say a certain number 'populate' 6D, and then a certain number (perhaps larger) of replicas of those 'populate' 5D and then replicas of those 'populate' 4D and replicas of those 'populate' 3D, and on down to 1D. Although these replicas are increasing less 'dense' in terms of vibration or information as they move down, they are perfect replicas of those 'higher' and 'more dense' soul groups and are most connected to the group from which they are immediate replicas. Those would be our "higher selves" perhaps, and as we move up through the densities, each replica 'merges' with the higher level soul group to which it belongs.

That's maybe why the Cs say (paraphrasing) that "the sum total of all knowledge/information is contained within you" and that it's "fun to see how much you can access". A very crude analogy would be matrioshka dolls. Each smaller doll is a replica of the bigger ones and can neatly fit inside ('merge') with the next bigger one.

Anyway, that was what was behind my comment, but I have no idea what a 2D or 1D self would be, other than the 'soul imprint' in a plant or animal or a rock or something, although I have wondered if there is any way a 3D being could communicate with such things in the sense of us being their "higher selves". But I think your thoughts on it are interesting.

I want to underline that diesel and gasoline are unstable liquid and with time (generally after 3 months) they start to degrade and can become either unusable, develop some bacteria and damage car engines... you need to add special "fuel stabilizers" or "octane boost" to extend the usable period which will save a lot of trouble. Post-apocalyptic series and films where we see people using petrol from a car that hasn't been moved for years are pure lies. I'm pretty sure this information can be beneficial for some of us

I learned this from my brother, who is a car and motorcycle mechanic. I want to add this another source :

Yes, Gas Has a Shelf Life

It’s true: gas does have a shelf life. Left dormant in your vehicle’s tank, it can expire in as little as four weeks. Meanwhile, you can expect anywhere from three to six months with fuel that’s been stored in jerry cans—in proper conditions. Motorcyclists and classic car enthusiasts will know that fuel stabilizers can boost the shelf life from anywhere between one to three years in optimal conditions.

Why Does Gas Expire?

Unfortunately, there are multiple ways that gas can expire: through oxidation, evaporation, and taking on water.

This is true, but as the article points out, if you store fuel in a clean plastic container (preferable to metal) add stabilizers and antibacterial agents, and keep in the dark, it can last several years. We already know this through experience.

Thank you all for this new session.
Like all of you, I'm happy to know that Pierre has arrived safely and is doing well.

I've never met him but I've had a lot of interest and pleasure in reading his books and being able to post his articles, in French pdf, as soon as they arrived on the site.
In 5D and after his time off, I suppose he'll be able to see it all from a different angle, and that will give him the idea for lots of new projects for the future 4D.
I hope one day to be able to meet him, as well as all of you.

November is here and I've never liked going on rollercoasters because of the vertigo....
So I'm going to sit down, put on a double seatbelt and "keep my eyes open".
But what suffering in this world....
If I remember correctly, Jesus said: "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do"...

Take care of yourselves
Tenderness for all
Channa

Thank you for the session. It is good to know that Pierre is doing well. I often find myself getting trapped in 3D thinking and forgetting that the experience doesn’t end in this life. So even with all the death that is coming (at some point) we can still meet our loved ones again, either on this density or the next.
As the events are fast approaching, I catch myself isolating but there is still value in developing new relationships and nurturing current ones because they may carry on to the next life. I have to remind myself life always goes on.

Just wanted to say (after the fact :halo:) that there's a lot of assumption in my comment above. The global "surprising solution to long-standing problem" may not necessarily be related to the Middle East.

That said, after the session we discussed what might be likely, and one possibility that seemed high on the list was taking out Assad.

I just read this:

Spreading conflict to other countries in the Middle East is “unacceptable,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Tuesday, discussing a spate of recent Israeli airstrikes with his Syrian counterpart.

Lavrov brought up the issue of Israeli airstrikes, “which have become more frequent against the backdrop of events around the Gaza Strip,” during a phone call with Syrian Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a readout of the call.

Both ministers “emphasized the danger of attempts by external forces to turn the Middle East, in its current explosive situation, into an arena for settling geopolitical scores,” the readout added.

It seems clear that the Russians are talking about the US' attempt to oust Assad in their proxy war using jihadis/ISIS starting in 2011, that the Russians thwarted after 2015/16 when they entered the fray. So it seems the Russians may also be concerned about an attack on Damascus by those US Air craft carrier groups.

Back
Top Bottom