Session 29 December 2018

If some weather events in 3D are mirrors of 4D battles, what could the appearance of a rainbow, after a rain storm, signify? It is such a beautiful sight.

That the "good guys" won? No idea, and not even sure that rainbows are a result of such things.

That was a great session, thank you! I wonder how gravity factors into this idea of "attractor" and thoughts at higher levels? If gravity binds the physical and the spiritual via unstable gravity waves, it almost seems like it has to play a vital role in this process. They said gravity waves are destabilized by utilization. Maybe a thought destabilizes gravity waves, and then gravity is the force that acts on matter, organic and inorganic, 3D or 4D, to coalesce into the thought blueprint. The C's said "Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear". So we don't understand how subatomic particles go from a wave of probabilities into a particular actualized reality, and if consciousness is involved, how it can do that. I think we are getting closer to understanding it, although the full picture is still ahead.

A lot to think about for sure!

For sure. They have said that gravity is information. So it's interesting to use that word in place of "gravity" in your analysis above.

Weather balloons have a replacement.

:-)

It's so hard to figure out the complete agenda. In the West, they destroy traditional values and make men feminized, but bring Muslim migrants from a traditional environment where the strong male and traditional family relationships are still respected.

That just means that the possibility for conflict is greater which is part of what the 4D STS forces surely want. I imagine the likelihood of young Muslim males being radicalised into terrorism if they are living within a degenerate [from the perspective of their cultural upbringing] society is greater too. Even if it does not go that far in the majority of cases then surely the stark contrast between the two cultures would create a certain amount of psychological and emotional tension, on both 'sides'. More food for the moon.

Thanks for this session - very interesting!

A: Recall that 4D is a realm where thought has the power to create.

This kind of reminds me of 'thoughts are things', I wonder if wishful thinking is a carried over effect shown by someone who has been abducted?

Note the word 'exaggerated'. The black and white claim of "thou shalt not kill" obviously cannot apply in ALL circumstances. Everyone is entitled to defend themselves against aggressors and attempted domination. If in doing that, the circumstances mean that you had no other option but to kill the aggressor, then I don't think there can be any judgement. For example, someone wants to push you off a cliff, you struggle, and push them off, you killed them. Are you "bad"? Someone threatens to kill you and your family with a gun. You have a gun and kill them first. Are you "bad"? Does anyone care? Not "the universe" for sure. In the end, everyone lives and dies according to their own nature and conscience. If you are true to your nature, regardless of what acts you do or do not perform, then why would you ever think that you were "bad"? Well, you CAN think you are bad or good or whatever you want. The bottom line is, it is for YOU to make that call. Again, "the universe" really doesn't mind one way or another, because it can't because of free will.

Perhaps the Beatitudes of Christ in the New Testament are closer to the mark than the OT 10 commandments. To me, they give an indication of what should happen for a healthy society, but they don't really put any constraints on how that should happen or be defended.

While the situation is unfolding in France with the the Yellow Vest protestors, I've been continuing my own study into the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia - the Constitution is founded in Common Law (which has the Law of Equity as a basis, gives individuals the right of free - will and personal determination, and there is no crime unless there is a victim - meaning that you can do anything so long as you harm no one or their property, but self defence is allowed for under the Law of Equity - my understanding so far) and Common Law is based in Biblical Law, meaning the Bible as a guide to Law as opposed to a religious document, not withstanding the fact that some see returning to Constitutional Government by reclaiming their inherited status as a Commonwealth National as a spiritual process and use biblical quotes to support the documentation they prepare and send to the Government for that purpose. Apparently where attention to all details and taking time to understand the process have been applied, there have been no challenges to that documentation or the claim to the inheritance of the Constitution and individuals have been able to more successfully invoke their Constitutional/Common Law protections.

The timing of this session is kind of interesting in how it converges with the level of understanding that I'm gaining through reading comments and written work of the Constitutional commentators, both here and in the US.

Are you "bad"? Does anyone care? Not "the universe" for sure. In the end, everyone lives and dies according to their own nature and conscience. If you are true to your nature, regardless of what acts you do or do not perform, then why would you ever think that you were "bad"? Well, you CAN think you are bad or good or whatever you want. The bottom line is, it is for YOU to make that call. Again, "the universe" really doesn't mind one way or another, because it can't

In the end it is individual that cares depending on his own nature and actions according to it or not, but this being bad is all programming despite tons of evidence in nature and everyday life. Look at the animals and I do not suppose you call some of them bad because they do things that are in their nature but see it just like how it works. There would be no balance in Universe if sto orientation viewed it as bad if you look at the bigger picture.

Thank you for sharing this session with us but I confess that I felt sto-drama-fatigued after reading it. When does this all finally end....? On a positive note, I can't wait to read Laura's new book.

Thank you for sharing this session with us but I confess that I felt sto-drama-fatigued after reading it. When does this all finally end....? On a positive note, I can't wait to read Laura's new book.

I think I meant "sts-drama-fatigued" and not sto. Sorry.

Thanks for a very interesting new session!

I found the part about defending ourselves against violence particularly interesting. Not only does it make sense in allowing oneself to survive, but it also counters pathological influences that have a bearing on everyone else. And I think guns are just one way of fighting back, and more often than not problematic in themselves, as “guns drawn” escalate violence past a point of no return.

Notice the Cs said "exaggerated human philosophical construct", which to me implies that the philosophical construct itself (i.e. "as a general rule, killing is bad") might be on the right track, but it has been exaggerated. Obviously, Western legal systems make exceptions to the "no killing" rule, such as self-defense, wars and so on. Increasingly however, people are being weakened with simplistic "love and light" philosophies, which makes them cringe at the very idea of violence, guns and so on. Not only that, it's extended to "psychological violence" with all the hate speech nonsense. There are also pacifistic camps that say "war in of itself is bad, always" (except of course when Trump ends wars, then wars are good :umm:). I'd say Jordan Peterson is right when he points out that weakness is not a moral virtue (quite the opposite actually), but when to apply force and in what way depends entirely on the specific circumstances. FWIW
Just to add to that. "The meek shall inherit the earth" wherein meek has a meaning as such: “meek” is from the Greek term praus. It does not suggest weakness; rather, it denotes strength brought under control. As Jordan Peterson says, the meek are those who can use the sword (i.e. violence) but in forbearance keep it sheathed.

Спешу с благодарностью из самого "сердца мейнстримовского Мордора". И хоть я и не Путин и даже не Петров с Бошировым, однако забавно, что в каком то десятке километров от меня выбирают американских президентов, кто то куда то мчится с "новичком" в обнимку. В общем столько всего интересного происходит!:lol:
Однако
Q: (Andromeda) I think I'm gonna have to read that a few times...
Мне тоже придется прочитать это неоднократно.:shock:

Translation
I am hurrying with the "thank you" from the very "heart of the mainstream Mordor". And though I'm not Putin and not even Petrov and Bochirov, but it's funny that in some ten kilometers from the I choose American presidents, someone somewhere is racing with "novichok" in an embrace. In General, so many interesting things are happening!:lol:
However
Q: (Andromeda) I think I'm gonna have to read that a few times...

I'll have to read it a few times, too.:shock:

Thanks for another wonderful session. Just in time for the New Year!

But regarding 4D minds, I mean, come on, if 4D battles manifest in our reality as Earth changes and cosmic changes and volcanoes and weather and giant storms and so forth, what the hell kind of reality is that? What kind of intelligences are those?

This part made me think of the 'thousand points of light' and the encroaching armada. Over Christmas my sister told me of a dream she had where she was in deep space traveling with an army of thousands. All wearing armor space suits with no other feeling than to war. Just an interesting thought as well.

Thank you for this session. It was a nice start to the new year, and very interesting! The hyperdimensional part felt like TDARM 101. :shock: And when considering the implications our subconscious can have on matter, I was like, "Wait, huh?" And then I thought I would want to learn that, but backed away from that thought because it could sound like something that 'Lord of Serpent' would offer:

In the end it is individual that cares depending on his own nature and actions according to it or not, but this being bad is all programming despite tons of evidence in nature and everyday life. Look at the animals and I do not suppose you call some of them bad because they do things that are in their nature but see it just like how it works. There would be no balance in Universe if sto orientation viewed it as bad if you look at the bigger picture.

Compensation is natural and essential, it is to serve the balance of a whole, whatever the form of this compensation, conscious or not, it is the same global lesson that we share eternally. "God is free, but it costs us our lives"

Thank you for another deep and enlightening session. The information on the origins of Islam is very interesting. I have been to the Saudi Kingdom and it was an eye opener to see how much control that religion has there as it appeared everything revolves around it. Really looking forward to the new book when it is published!

Back
Top Bottom