Session 29 July 2023

Yeah, I remember when I first started learning about the unseen spiritual control of humanity, I started to think of the high rises in my home city as human salmon farms.

And on that note, it seems there has been a new step in hybridization, not with humans and grays, but humans and pigs:

All for better organ transplants, of course. Nothing to see here.
How interesting that this should come at a time in which many pigs are more human than humans, and many humans have the behavior of "pigs"

Hello Jones and greetings. It is anonymous. It surprised me. Like a thief in the night. It struck a cord. But if you want to put a face to it you could not do better than to carefully observe a terra-cotta head called Portrait of an unknown Roman at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Called one of the finest portraits ever made . It shows clearly a supreme manifestation of gravitas and raw power which for so long controlled the underlying mastery of the Roman Empire. Ours is no different and anonymity is still the demand of the truly powerful. Take a look. I am aware of Robert Anton Wilson's " Certitude belongs exclusively to those who only own one encyclopedia. "

How interesting that this should come at a time in which many pigs are more human than humans, and many humans have the behavior of "pigs"
i also remember about a person having investigated from which combination of earthly animals the human could have been assembled. the most likely combination would have been ape plus pig. noneed for orions??

" We hide the truth right under your nose. That's so you cannot see it . Effort is required. Nothing is for free. Our wealth is family wealth passed down over thousands of generations and thousands of added years. We are invisible to you but not to ourselves. We are born to it. When our rule in our Rome gave up the ghost, the strongest of our best breed of oxen pulled our carts laden with gold towards the swamps on which we built Venice . The Doges were also our choices.
Like the spiritual guides that accompany every soul born in this laboratory of souls, through out their entire sojourn here , it is the same for us. We are also accompanied but no one is bereft of our influence. Both kinds are required. Ours is not an earthly lineage and we have come here to help the rest of you play our game. We own the board.
Your part is to play our " reality "in this our game through the freedom of your " choice ". That is if you own your free will. If you can choose yes or no. One is easy to play where your choice is kidnapped by us. It rests on your habit. We make it for you. You assent. The other demands that you swim against the tide. A constant effort is required and we will set the obstacles on your way. It is why we are here. To provide the fear. To see if you can provide your love. The Earth is indeed ripe for harvest. The lukewarm will proceed to another divine sowing. The Divine Mind is He who sows. The few will graduate to the Fourth density Positive and very very few to the Negative Density. We separate the wheat from the chaff. We are conscious. Are you awake ? Do you have choice ?
An order, our new order, out of chaos begins and we have all the exits covered. We warned you , even gave you openly our plans. We showed you our plans for those who have eyes to see. You were too busy. This was also part of our plan. Yes. We are destroying your reality and will introduce you to another. Our end justifies our means. We are the owners of the means, and the end that we look forward to justifies. This is your trial. We shall see what you believe in . We represent one hundred per cent Service to Self. What you would call a living hell and we will prove our point. We can turn everything on its head and you will let us do it because you are a strategic liability for what is best for the heath of your soul.
That this time of harvest would come, we warned about at the very beginning of The Age when we set it up. Our agenturs through all the measures, twisted those surroundings , made them malleable to other understandings, falsified most of them. Still...the core was left untouched, like black opal shining in the darkness. Our hope was for the darkness to obscure it and so it was. Slowly you were made to forget it. To stop believing in it. To let it go. "

Veritas liberavit vos [ The truth will set you free]. Here I am trying to walk in the waters of life without sinking so that it is not lost. Ie. done mechanically , and I am sure that you also are trying to do the same . Mechanically is how the material world goes on its way. You cannot change it. Only yourself. So I have little to defend and nothing to aspire to except to be of service to others and I do not aspire to anything higher than to forgive. But never to forget. Critters in caves have been around since forever and those who wrote the above are also responsible for them.

what a text! thank you. who wrote it???

Hm, it seems a nerve was touched, there. I did not say both can’t be done. Or shouldn’t be done. I do periodically say this for the sake of perspective. There is a ton of speculative investigation that goes on regarding various topics. I engage in many of those areas too. Fine. Great! But, occasionally it feels to me like the pendulum needs a push in the other direction.

It’s a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. (Comedy)

A person can prepare for 4D without answering every mystery of the universe past/present and future. Focusing too much on distracting 3D machinations can actually get in the way of inner work, IMO. We can become mesmerized by the soap opera; the proverbial train wreck we are on. There needs to be balance, IMO. We need to remember, or learn how to more effectively access the knowledge and answers already within us as well as some lessons that are counter-intuitive to our programmed machine which tends to be looking for answers and reasons. Yes, knowledge can and should be searched for, gleaned and extrapolated from the stories and speculation on the days of yore and the events in the now and potential future. Snapping out of the hypnosis can require challenging processes of many types, including challenging our own assumptions and looking at our deeper motivations.

The hard fact is that at some point in "time" none of us will be "here". The present circumstances will be like a vague dream or we won't remember a damn thing of it. I think it is highly likely we have already been through all this before, but now, what do we now remember of it? What good did the gathering of knowledge in the past do if we can't access it now since here we are in a familiar mess? I never liked Mouravieff's projector analogy but I have come to face it and accept it as a real possibility. Maybe it is karmic reincarnation or whatever you want to call it. Perhaps we will remember what we re going through now for a time while we go over the post game interview and then it will be time for another game, (or not). If we have learned the lessons, the game will be in a different ballpark with different rules. It is easy enough to say that these alternate perspectives don't matter because we are here now and this current life is what we have and what matters. To each his own on how much weighting is given to each perspective.

I also don't mean to arrogantly suggest I am immune from this. How many things am I involved in that devour my attention, focus and energy which diverts me from some path I am trying to stay on? Plenty! Am I suggesting this is what I am saying about you? No. Perhaps you hear it that way.

As far as repeating myself, does not life repeat itself? History? Do you not repeat yourself? If a long time goes by and the esoteric threads on the inner nature of the work fade into the background, then I sometimes feel the need to say something. For me, to say nothing would be tantamount to saying "What's the point in bothering to say anything?" As it is, what I do say can stir up the pot and attract some flak. This is one of the conundrums of life. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

All the endeavors to learn and apply knowledge are worthwhile. I certainly don’t intend to suggest people are absolutely wasting their time with their efforts. Nobody is, really.

Rhetorical question: Would it serve you better if I just came out with some snarky, ill-considered bazooka blast gut punch? Maybe. I am trying to take the high road instead.

You have to consider the possibility that what appears to you to be my reasoning is not actually what it is.

Last bit to sum up - it is necessary to confront what we don't want to confront in order to proceed beyond the things that stop us and keep us stuck in the same place. The Vader Syndrome, if you will. IF we can stand in the presence of the shadow; and consider it a possibility that all our efforts are futile and hopeless, then perhaps we have a chance at achieving the desired end: to be int that number when the saints go marching in.
Thank you for your thoughtful and considerate response. As I said in my last post, if I misunderstood you, I was apologising in advance.

You make a lot of good points. I agree that when posting on the threads we should at times consider our motives for doing so. The C's have certainly encouraged us all to network here but it shouldn't become an excuse for some sort of ego trip. The C's have made it clear to Laura that she has knowledge locked up inside of her from before her birth, which she can access by thinking with the hammer. Laura evidently has a mission to perform, which is why the Forum is here in the first place. However, the C's also told her that reinforcements would come and that no doubt includes the many new members who have come to the Forum in recent years who bring with them a vast array of knowledge and experience.

I see you have been a member since 2009 whereas I only joined in 2021. That doesn't mean to say that I was not aware of the Forum, as I had been reading it for many years without participating. I was effectively a 'lurker' as they say. It was the C's saying on more than one occasion to people to 'jump off the fence' that motivated me at long last to sign-up and commit. I for one have learned a lot from participating in this Forum, as no doubt have many others who have come to it by one route or another. Hence, I am pleased to share my knowledge and research with others if it helps them to build up a better picture of things.

If it helps you to know, I do try to pay attention to my spiritual life but I readily confess that I am prone to laxness at times, as is the case I guess with most people. The C's have on more than one occasion warned about preserving spiritual hygiene, which in these times is vitally important. However, we are all human and live in an STS environment that at times takes its toll. I certainly have plenty of down to earth worries to contend with no doubt like you and other Forum members, including last week a teenage son who missed the last ferry back home to the island he lives on with his mother, finding himself stranded at a city centre railway station gone midnight with no trains running until much later in the morning, with my ex-wife going into melt down with worry, begging me to come up with a solution (which fortunately I did thanks to a cousin living nearby). But that's life and such things are sent to try us. I only mention this in case people may think I live in some sort of academic ivory tower, which I don't.

Where you say:
Would it serve you better if I just came out with some snarky, ill-considered bazooka blast gut punch?
I wouldn't do that personally. I dislike reading otherwise good websites where you see unpleasant exchanges between members, which turn into crude slanging matches. It becomes self defeating and undermines the merit of the discussion. The C's have also frequently called for unity among the Forum and warned of the dangers of internal dissension, which should be heeded by everyone. Hence, we should at all times show respect to one another, even if we don't necessarily agree with someone else's viewpoint.
A person can prepare for 4D without answering every mystery of the universe past/present and future.
I agree completely. However, I believe that the C's may wish to see certain mysteries or puzzles referred to in the transcripts solved, if possible, before time runs out with the closure of the Grand Cycle, which may be fast approaching. It seems they may even have set Laura something of a challenge in this regard ("pass the test" - just like Percival [pierce the veil?] who failed at first to ask the right question of the Grail). Laura has certainly had many brilliant insights that have provided illumination on subjects that may otherwise have seemed impenetrable. Who knows, their solution may even help us to break out of the time loop you speak of where we seem to find ourselves stuck as "fisher kings":
Q: Okay. I am not going to get into all of this, but I would like to know the significance of the Fisher King?

A: Do you mean of the person or of the designation?

Q: The designation, first.

A: The one who resides within a circular continuum.

Q: What about the significance of the person?

A: Transcendental.

Q: What is a circular continuum?

A: Trapped within the grasp of one's own significance, to the exclusion of the acquisition of a broader knowledge base and understanding.

Thus, if we can help shed further light on these complex matters and puzzles, then I really think we should do so.

It may be that some of us have also have been given a nudge from higher densities to contribute to the Forum. I think I may have had such an experience in April 2021, which I wrote about on the 'Alton Towers thread' on 17th May 2021:
Hi MJF, I recently made an observation about one of the clues included in this discussion. The sun is currently conjunct the fixed star, Algol, i.e. "The Eye of Medusa". It will be exact in a few hours.
I have found that Algol aspects are usually present for life changing events, especially the conjunctions. I know this has been the case for me and several of my close friends.

The word "algol" is the root of the word "alcohol". Algol aspects involve moving from one state of consciousness to another. Sober/intoxicated, life/death, present circumstances changing in a heartbeat, a flash of inspiration that connects the dots in a way you hadn't considered. Maybe Sol conjunct Algol will bring you a flash of inspiration through the Eye of Medusa, moving you into another state of consciousness. I thank you for all the research you have been pursuing on "the trail of the Grail".

Hi Avia,
Thank you for your post. Your mention of a flash of inspiration through the Eye of Medusa has a certain resonance for me. I think I did move into another state of consciousness in April. I have withheld saying anything about this up to now because I am not somebody who takes too much notice of their dreams but I have in fact had a few strange dreams in the last month rather like Outstky who has been following this thread.

As for dreams, I had my first strange dream on 23rd April, which led me to do a post the next day picking up on certain things Laura had said about family trees.

The dream involved me feeling my way around the outside of some building with a large window (it could symbolise the Forum). I then found myself being dragged through the window into a dark void. However, I was being pulled back by others. I woke up in a state since it was a bit of a nightmare. However, the one word I heard in my mind was "Lodestar". This one term may hold the key to all of this, although it may have multiple meanings.

The second dream reminded me of the one "M" had when he joined the 21 November 1998 session as a guest by telephone. He mentioned a dream where he had a blow on the head.​

Q: (M) My friend M*** had a dream a few nights ago which he feels is related to the previous one. He was hit in the head by a 2X4 wielded by a child, which immediately woke him up. He caught sight of a movement out of the corner of his eye when he woke up. What was the moving object or creature?
Well I had a similar dream, where I dreamed somebody (unseen) hit me on top of the head and I remembered going "ouch". This reminds me of the following quote I found on the Forum:​

Magnetite by K.A.H.

LIGHT BURSTS FORTH IN THE MAGNETITE THAT COLLECTS IN THE TEMPORAL LOBES as a result of repeated "heating" of the crucible by thinking with a hammer. One has to chisel away the barriers to truth, one hammer blow at a time. And it is a long, arduous, and difficult work.

Those two dream experiences also seemed to me to fit in with what the C's told Ark here:
Session 28 November 1998:

Q: (A) Last time when we were talking, you made an essential division between the physical world and the non-physical world, ethereal world, the one which cannot be quantified. Now, I know something about the physical world, how it is built, and the main concepts of atoms and forces and so on. I would like to know what are the building blocks that describe this ethereal world. I am asking because you said that these two worlds can be bridged, if not united. In order to bridge them, I need to know something about this ethereal world. Where can I learn it?

A: Consciousness is in reality, the purest form of energy. The alter realm is composed of consciousness energy. To better understand the concept, one must utilize one’s memory of particularly vivid dreams, when one had the sensate of physicality in a transitory state.

Well that certainly applied to me since I vividly recall a real physical sensation of being struck on my head. It had felt so real, I immediately woke up and yelled "Ow!" before putting the bedside lamp on to see if someone or something had been in my room.

It was only subsequently that I learned that one of Laura's acquaintance's friends called "M" had had a similar experience when dreaming, as revealed in the session dated Session 21 November 1998 referred to above in my response to Avia.

It is probably just a remarkable coincidence or a strange synchronicity. Who knows? However, those two lucid dreams did occur whilst I was in a sleep state and they certainly did help to spur me into action. It may be that other Forum members have had similar experiences, which have motivated them to submit posts as well. If so, It would be interesting to hear from them.

Sorry for the rather long-winded response but I thought it might help to explain my particular motivations for posting on the Forum.​

Yeah, I remember when I first started learning about the unseen spiritual control of humanity, I started to think of the high rises in my home city as human salmon farms.

And on that note, it seems there has been a new step in hybridization, not with humans and grays, but humans and pigs:

All for better organ transplants, of course. Nothing to see here.
By an odd synchronicity I saw an article about a chimp/human hybrid being created in a Chinese lab yesterday. Here is a link to an article on the subject: World’s first human-monkey hybrid created in China

Apparently, such a creature is called a "chumanzee".

@mantle, I understand you do not know who wrote or said the quote, can you please tell us where you found the passage you posted?
Well gottathink...you see... I found it in one of my old notebooks which I am and was perusing at the time ; and under it two quotes :
" It is a game, dear man , a shadowy game. We're playing cat and mouse; cloak and dagger".
[ Sherlock Holmes in A Game of Shadows.] And
" This is the hardest time to live, but it is also the greatest honor to be alive now ; and to be allowed to see this time.There is no other time like now. We should be thankful, for creation did not make weak spirits to live during this time.
The Old Ones say : This is the time when the strongest spirits will live through and those who are empty shells, those who have lost the connection, will not survive . We have become - masters of survival- we will survive- it is our prophecy to do so.
[ Tiokasin Ghost Horse]
And that is it. May all your wishes come true.

By an odd synchronicity I saw an article about a chimp/human hybrid being created in a Chinese lab yesterday. Here is a link to an article on the subject: World’s first human-monkey hybrid created in China

Apparently, such a creature is called a "chumanzee".
Theirs is the kingdom of lawlesness . What that certifies to me is that the times of Noah are here again. With surety they have already accomplished what their predictions have long stated. Oh boy..it smells and feels like Madam Apocalypse is on her way.

Theirs is the kingdom of lawlesness . What that certifies to me is that the times of Noah are here again. With surety they have already accomplished what their predictions have long stated. Oh boy..it smells and feels like Madam Apocalypse is on her way.
Yes, history seems to be repeating itself:

Q: There are legends of half human creatures, minotaurs, centaurs, etc. Were any of these creatures real?

A: Experiments known as beasts in Atlantis.

Although not strictly a genetic hybridisation experiment, the image below freaked me when I first saw it some years ago.

1693781077788.png

Yes, that really is an ear shape growing on the back of the mouse and not photoshopped.

The Vacanti mouse (circa 1996) was a laboratory mouse that had what looked like a human ear grown on its back. The ear was actually a mesh of biodegradable plastic that was moulded into the desired shape, sprinkled with cartilage cells collected from a cow, and implanted under the skin of the mouse. The experiment was conducted by Harvard surgeons Joseph and his brother Charles Vacanti, along with MIT engineer Bob Langer, as part of research to better understand how they could help grow body parts for humans. The technique could potentially be used to construct new ears or other body parts in people without the need for surgery.

The ear-shaped splint used to maintain the desired shape was removed briefly to take the publicity pictures, which were very controversial. The photo of the mouse was passed around the internet, mainly via email, sometimes with little to no text accompanying it leading many people to speculate whether the photo was real. In the late 1990s, the picture prompted a wave of protests against genetic engineering — although in this specific experiment no genetic manipulation was performed.

In an interview with Newsweek, Joseph Vacanti joked that the mouse had the ear removed and then "lived out a happy, normal life". However, it is standard for lab workers to kill the mice they work with, and the original paper they published mentions the state of the mice "after sacrifice". "Sacrifice" means lab workers killed them.

See interview at Scientists Behind the Lab Mouse With a Human Ear Speaks

One should always ask why the clues were given. Otherwise they are not clues.
Agreed. That was my point. Indeed, the C's have commented on this themselves:

A: Quest, my dear, quest! Clues, as you know by now, make learning an explosively significant experience!

And

Q: So, it is another part of the disinformation program of the Consortium/Beast complex to distract and mislead. Okay. Now, I have found this strange connection with Springe, Germany, near Bielefeld, and the strange crop circle that appeared with the buried plates; connected to the actual location of the "Roswell," UFO crash, the plains of San Augustin, the Order of Preachers, Mary Magdalene, Tenerife, and the Virgin of Candelaria. Is this all related as I am thinking?

A: But of course! But, you are not yet finished. Wait until you get to the point where you can begin to connect what you have learned from all the various clues!

And

Q: Is it worthwhile to keep studying these clues?
A: Yes.

No doubt one reason for this was to help Laura build up her magnetic centre to what it is today. Indeed, there is an echo of this in this exchange:​

Q: .... I'm going to have to go dig them out and put them together. "Undreamed of treasure"... I would say that 40 tons of gold is fairly undreamed of treasure! And we know that there was no gold from the temple of Jerusalem as the Rennes-les-Chateau nonsense proposes. We know that the Cimbri did not sack - or any other Gallic tribes - did not sack the temple at Delphi, and … well, I'd have to go back and really examine these clues and see what they actually mean.

A: Only you will know, and only will it make sense when you have uncovered the clues by the sweat of your brow.
[thinking with the hammer]

Q: (L) So, it's in the historical research? It's in this research we're doing, right now?

Q: (L) So, all the clues that are in my head, that come through the sessions in the past, plus the stuff that's in my head from all those years of reading, plus the additional stuff that's coming out as a result of this current work, is going to be what enables me to find the clue and put it together?

A: A trained mind...

I would suggest the fact that the C's have always emphasised the importance of knowledge, means that for them the "undreamed of treasure" is invaluable knowledge (not physical treasure) that allows the Forum to see in events today what others do not see by producing trained minds that can discern these things.​

Following on with the theme of genetic experimentation, for those not aware, we should also bring the alleged alien/human experimental base at Dulce, New Mexico into the mix, where it is said horrific genetic experiments are carried out. See: Dulce Base - Wikipedia

Dulce Base is the subject of a conspiracy claiming that a jointly-operated human and alien underground facility exists under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado–New Mexico border near the town of Dulce, New Mexico, in the United States. Claims of alien activity there first arose from Albuquerque businessman Paul Bennewitz.

Starting in 1979, Bennewitz became convinced he was intercepting electronic communications from alien spacecraft and installations outside of Albuquerque. By the 1980s he believed he had discovered a secret underground base near Dulce populated by grey aliens and humans. By 1983, Bennewitz's claims appeared in the popular press.

The story spread rapidly within the UFO community and by 1987, UFOlogist John Lear claimed he had independent confirmations of the base's existence.

In 1986, George Clinton Andrews discussed Dulce Base legends in his book Extra-Terrestrials Among Us. In 1988, the tabloid Weekly World News published a story entitled "UFO base found in New Mexico" which claimed that "diabolical invaders from another solar system have set up a secret underground base in the rugged mountains of northern New Mexico – so they can shanghai human guinea pigs for bizarre genetic experiments".

Political scientist Michael Barkun wrote that Cold War underground missile installations in the area gave superficial plausibility to the rumours, making the Dulce base story an "attractive legend" within UFOlogy. According to Barkun, claims about experiments on abductees and firefights between aliens and the Delta Force place the Dulce legend "well outside even the most far-fetched reports of secret underground bases."

All well and good then - it's just an urban myth. In other words "nothing to see here move on".

However, that is not the view the C's take:

Session 14 October 1995:
Q: (T) They're slaves. (L) Now, this leads me to a question that I have thought about asking on many occasions. In terms of finite numbers, how many of these STS aliens of any different group, or any combination of groups all together, do we have operating on this planet at the present time?

A: Specify.

Q: (L) OK, how many Lizzies are operating on the planet?

A: 300,000.

Q: (L) OK, how many Oranges?

A: 62,530.

Q: (L) How many grays?

A: 2,750,000.
[Notice that is more than the figure the C's gave in this 29th July 2023 session for the number of subterranean civilisation operatives working on the surface at present]

Q: (L) This is not a pretty picture! (J) No s**t. (L) Are most of these inhabiting alternate dimensions or densities most of the time? I mean, it would be kind of crowded otherwise!

A: Back and forth.

Q: (J): Just like they said in the very beginning. (T) When you asked how many of them are here; in third density? (L) On the planet...

A: And others.

Q: (L) I didn't specify the density. Just in our immediate planetary area. (T) That's how many of them are working this project. (L) Now, I'm sure that there are... here, hand me this little booklet here. We have here some drawings of supposed alien servants. This one right here is called a Rigelian servant.
[The booklet says] It's a proto-synthezoid, in other words, a cyber-genetic. Is this an accurate representation of this being, and does this being actually exist?

Q: (L) Well, that's friendly. (SV) Which one is that? [Looks at drawing.] Oooh, I don't want to see him... (L) Now, this one here... (T) Oh, lightning bolt man!. (L) Does this one actually exist? This mutative clone form?

Q: (L) OK, this one here, this little Tah-hay being...

Q: (T): ET! (L) OK, they said he was real? Yes. OK, now this one is a real pleasant looking fellow... [S'pth]

A: Yes. Occupies Dulce base.

It is a shame we do not have the pictures from the book (the Matrix Material) that Laura was referring to unless they have been posted elsewhere. Curiously, this is from the same session in which the C's confirmed that the Esseseni were new human/grey hybrids and the session where they spoke about soldiers either killed in action or missing in action being duplicated, with the soul being replaced into a new body, then "reprogrammed for service" to aliens and the Secret Government.

P.S. The C's may also have given a part answer to a question about how the aliens conscript souls of the recently dead before they have the opportunity to go into the light, as discussed in comments made on another recent session:​

Q: (L) OK, now this brings up the question about... We were told that there was, and this was... last week we asked about this thing about the death... and we were told that there was an impenetrable triple veil that prevents some of this "L.Ron Hubbard" type of activity, that he describes happening. How can this be reconciled? Well, the explanation that I see is that it happens that they do this before they go into the tunnel, into the light. They catch them in the transition before they go to 5D. Is that correct?

A: Time adjustment.

Q: (L) Does that mean that they know that they're going to, and they go back in just before they die, or just at the moment of death, or...???

A: Close.

Coming back to the Dulce base, I attach a link below to an article that looks at the claims and counterclaims over the base, including a video account by the infamous Phil Schneider, an engineer involved in the development of the base who claimed to have got involved in a firefight with the aliens in which 60 US troops were killed. Quoting from Schneider, who died in mysterious circumstance but whose death was ruled as a suicide:​
"There's a war under there and it's been going on since that time," he said. He spoke of 1,477 underground bases around the world, 129 of which were located in the United States. Each cost $17 billion or more. He said the Black Budget, hidden from other U.S. government agencies and from the public, garners 25 percent of the gross national product. Military forces from multiple countries have been engaged in such warfare with aliens, he said. - The Epoch Times
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-04-20-nn1apv1uv4ui2doqb2ao.jpg
New Mexico State Trooper Gabriel Valdez reporting a series of disturbing cattle mutilations, according to Michael Barkun’s A Culture of Conspiracy. Valdez claimed to have seen “sophisticated spacecraft” in the Dulce, New Mexico, skies near Where Dulce Base is said to lie — and to have found a mutilated cow with a dead fetus inside. This was no unborn calf, he claimed, and appeared to be a bizarre hybrid that “looked like a human, a monkey and a frog.”

"Each floor is said to be designated for specific research — from mind-control on human beings to genetic experiments resulting in alien-human hybrids. Some diagrams even claim that Grey and Reptilian aliens have their own housing, while employees allegedly claimed that the sixth floor — the so-called “Nightmare Hall” — was the most terrifying of all."
By May 1990, John Lear claimed to have garnered “four independent confirmations” that the seven-story structure was real. Lear was a former pilot and government man — as well as the son of the inventor of the LearJet — so people gave some credence to his claims.

When Laura once asked the C's about John Lear's validity as a UFO expert and insider they said:

Q: (L) What about John Lear?

A: Good but overcareful.

This suggests that he might be a valid source where the base at Dulce is concerned.

1693823992541.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom